GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 13, 2024 17:45:19  #511

Re: [SbS] Washed ashore, you dig...

"I meant more in a ‘want to steal’ it kind of weird but yeah, also sorry for your pant, but it was soaked and it does not wash off" Caligo explained, they wanted to add something but decided against it.

"I see, sort of like our three eldest siblings, they don’t exactly live on the planet" Aestus said "technically Clockwork and Wester are always there, in all the times, everywhere, but also never and nowhere. It’s fun." Caligo added, very helpfully.

they/them
you can call me Vio
too lazy to put something here
sun and moon brainrot 

February 13, 2024 17:55:03  #512

"Shard does steal my blood.  Well, granted it's for different reasons all together.  She needs it to calibrate the ratio of my blood to metal...for my Limiter.  So it's not all THAT weird.  And those two sound a lot like NV and Shift.  Always somewhere, but never anywhere.  Pain in the ass they can be!"

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

February 13, 2024 18:09:53  #513

"At least it’s not for evil blood magic rituals…oh do they also have a super cool train?" Caligo asked very excitedly

"Shard was, oddly interested in us and our magic, should we be worry?" Aestus asked nervously.

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

February 13, 2024 20:27:57  #514

"I'm sure people would kill if they knew what Scale Rust could do to the body.  So even your fear isn't grounded in the air.  But eh, I don't worry about it.  And uh, I'm surprised you have technology.  Oh, and no, I wouldn't worry about Shard.  She's a Blacksmith by heart, she lives for weapons." 

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

February 14, 2024 07:53:14  #515

"I am still mad I can’t even use my powers to help with your blood, for once that I could have used it" Caligo complained, Aestus gently patted his head right between the horns.

"Well that’s reassuring" Aestus said to Crimson, "and honestly the train is pretty advanced technolog. We’re pretty sure Clockwork stole it from the futur, but we can’t really  complain seeing as we do use it sometime"

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

February 14, 2024 09:08:16  #516

(realised that Aestus has't seen themselves in a mirror yet, debating whenever they will recognise themself or not)

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

February 14, 2024 09:36:51  #517

(OOOOOOO trauma incoming?) 

"Scale Rust...it's not natural nor is it of Arithnia.  It's one of the Ascended's way of keeping me in check.  Maybe you know the term better as Natural Order. Or at least, that's what I've been told.  With every Rebel out there, there is an equal, and with every balance of force, there is a scale upon which they rest upon.  The Ascended are that scale.  No more and no less.  You can't just up and change this scale Caligo.  It would violate that contract..."

Crimson remained silent and stopped in the middle of the hall way...hey, how long is this damn thing anyways?!  They've been walking forever now.  Oh well...

"Future....something I never got...a funny and fickle thing.  Glad to hear some people get it at least."

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

February 14, 2024 12:44:13  #518

(Hmmmm possibly? probably mostly a identity crisis, as soon as they come across a mirror)
(Big ass dialogue box incoming)

"´Natural order’ my ass, who are they to decide what happens to people" Caligo snapped, stomping angrily in circle on Crimson’s behalf.

"What Cal mean is that, a world’s nature is not dictated by anyone, you said yourself the closest thing this world has to gods are not from it, powerful they may be but they are not part of it. They shouldn’t get to decide the fate of anyone of it’s individuals, it’s not fair. Even if you deserved this punishment, it has to have an end, with such a long suffering, have you not paid the debt? Have you not felt all the guilt for what you did and come to terms with it? As true gods we say this has gone on for far too long!" Aestus declared, determined to help.

They are very clearly pissed at those ‘ascended’, just the name tell them they have no right to decide the Kyng’s, no, anyone’s fate let alone decide that their action need punishment. They doubt that, as Aster claimed, they wouldn’t be able to undo Crimson’s curse now that they know, given that the Kyng do cooperate for it.

(F you, unscale rustyfi your Kyng, you took the blindness out of my sun, and taking the curse out of your kyng, equivalent exchange!)
(You say Crimson couldn’t recognise them cause they integrated in Arithnia’s magic, that tell me they got most, if not almost all of their power back (they not getting full power cause their astres not here), they also dealt with enough false prophets to undo their damage I feel like.)

Last edited by LazyOwlViolet (February 14, 2024 14:11:19)

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

February 14, 2024 15:29:49  #519

(Biologically it's possible to purify the blood, but it's difficult since the actual problem is that it's so integrated with his blood, that you would have to drain every last drop of blood and insert a perfect blood-type match to keep him alive at the same time.  Which is close to impossible since you gotta keep the kid alive at the same time/  So, yes, you COULD cure the Scale Rust, but it's so dangerous that you might as well just filter it through a dialysis machine  And yes, Aestus and Caligo should be able to use most, if not all of their powers now, provided someone doesn't limit it.)

"Order needs Judgement, Chaos needs Distortion, Law needs Rebellion.  It's an equal power of every aspect.  But all power here in Arithnia comes at a steep cost.  Anyone could kill me, anyone could kill a Council member, anyone could kill the Ascended, but no one will since its not only a dangerous task, but also it's impossible without your own limits killing you first.  That's the foundation of how Arithnia functions and works.  Sure I am not a fan of the Ascended and their choices onto me, but I have to live it out on repeat.  I chose my fate, I chose to get killed and kill over and over.  The Ascended only gave Judgement to me.   I chose it's opposite, Rebellion.  Now I know I suffered many times over, and I know that I've done my service and been forgiven, but I cannot forgive myself for the dead.  I am still guilty of leveling a town and innocent lives of my friends, my real family, and children alike.  With a deed like this, how could I come to terms with it?  God or godless it doesn't matter.  What you fail to see, like the gods you are, the lowly scum they can be, is that Humanity is slow to forgive.  If you cannot tolerate the godless and so-called 'justice' you tell me, then you are more than welcome to go shove it up their asses and pick a fight with the Council and Ascended.  I will not stop you, but I can lead you."  Crimson paused for a moment and took a deep breath in...

"You do not come into my Castle, my home, and my Domain to insult those who placed me here to live.  I am more than happy to be alive and to have a sense of family and normality.  And I am more than happy to keep paying off what I did, no matter how long I need to do it.  So, Caligo, Aestus, make up your mind.  If you want to try to change my fate, then kill me.  If not, then shut up."

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

February 14, 2024 17:02:24  #520

(Oof, right in the feel)

They both stayed silent, looking guilty and sad.

"I am sorry-" "it’s not fair." Caligo interrupted Aestus.
"You’ve been helping us, we’ve been here for what? two months, and all everyone has done is help us, even if we only caused you problems, and you tell us we can’t even give any of that kindness back? It’s not fair." Caligo cried out, tears filling their eyes. He ran off, wiping tears from their eyes.

Aestus watched him leave in silence, before speaking quietly "I…didn’t mean to offend… if you are content with your current life, we have no right to disrupt it, I am sorry." He paused, before adding "I’ll go get them and we’ll be out of your hair." With that, they left to find Caligo.

(I may be leaning into the fact they are basically teenager, plus am unwell so they shall be too)

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

February 14, 2024 23:34:26  #521

Crimson mutters something to himself and fades into ash as he walks away.  

----------------------------

Infinity catches a sprinting Caligo and spins him around before setting him down carefully.  "Woah there Cal.  Careful now, ya shouldn't be wandering in the Castle without the Fallen helping ya out...and what are ya crying for?  Isn't Aestus with ya?  Where did they go anyways?  Want a snack?  C'mon." she took his hand softly and walked with them around to the kitchen.  

--------------------

"Aestus, slow your roll there.  No one is goin' anywhere.  Cal's in the kitchen with Infinity.  What's up?  Whatcha in trouble for this time?  DId ya anger or annoy Cor?" Fang said, happily hopping onto their shoulder...wait, is Fang...a pocket puppy now?!  Indeed she is.  A very tiny and adorable wolf perched themself onto Aestus' shoulder and sat down.  Their emerald eyes and a silver band on their left paw told enough.  It was Fang! 

(You're welcome.  Bringin' back the pocket puppy Fang for the fun of it!)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

February 15, 2024 08:29:48  #522

(Puppy Fang!!!!! Little pupper!!)

Caligo let themselves be led along without much fuss, only sniffing quietly every once in a while.

——————————
"Fang? You are very small" Aestus said the first thing that came to mind in their stupor, having barely recognise who the wolf was. "…I think I did anger him. You said Cal is in the kitchen?"they start heading over there immediately, ignoring most of Fang’s questions.

They suddenly stopped in their track, something caught his eyes, or someone? There was someone right there, they seems to be the same height as him, they have never seen anyone reach his height in this world how strange. They have a pup that look strangely like Fang on their shoulder as well…and are wearing the same clothes he is, what? Aestus stared in confusion, the person stared back.

(Mirror spotted)

(Also i always debated whenever they would have true form, as in their current emotional state they would risk reverting to them, might give them one, maybe)

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

February 15, 2024 10:11:00  #523

(So smol, so cute, sooooooo deadly and will kill you in 2-3 business days with her cuteness)

"Cal, are ya gonna say somethin' or am I gotta have to make ya.  C'mon, it's alright.  What didja do?" 

--------------------------

Fang jumps off and flips in the air and a small spell circle transformed her into her human form.  Fang was wearing a cute little sunflower dress today.  Awwwwwwwwww, adorable!  This was made ever-more apparent with her adorable little wolf tail wagging at the mirror.  "HEY!  WHO'RE YOU'RE YOU?  STOP COPYING MEEEEEE!" she growed at the mirror.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

February 15, 2024 10:45:35  #524

(I think am overdosing- ded, NEITHER recognised themselves in a mirror i-)

"Made Crimsn angry" He said, sniffling and wiping tears, they can’t even see out of his smaller pair of eyes due to the tears anymore. They feels scales forming on their skin.
(Fuck it, true form!)

——————————
Aestus watched in confusion, there was two, equally adorable Fangs growling at each other. They miss the weight on their shoulder, never having realised how used they got to having one with how often Cal was leaning on it. 4 red eyes stared at him, the person has strange marking around their eyes, they reach a hand to feel their own, seen the other do the same, as Aestus traced the pattern Cal told them was there, showed him by taking their hand and tracing it. They saw the other match their movement perfectly, his hands never leaving the marking.

He paused, looking back at the two Fangs more closely, they too were perfectly synchronised. They looked back at the other, the other looked back, he tentatively reached a hand, touching a cold and flat surface, a reflection, they remember this gremlin telling him about this. That mean this is "it’s us" he told Fang, inspecting their own reflection with fascination now.

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

February 15, 2024 11:04:30  #525

(Cuteoverdose)

"I figured.  He doesn't usually complain about much...but when people put him in a corner like that...yeah, it's never good.  That's how we knew where to find you two anyways.  Or well, one for one really.  And, I've a question if you don't mind.  If you really are akin to gods, especially in Arithnia, then why do you wish so much for Crimson to change?  Does it not come to mind that others could be suffering from a similar fate to Crimson?  Granted, not exactly like his, but close.  There are many unique Souls around Arithnia, and we, including you, are but just one of the many here.  You still have people South of Lethera, even in the Garcarnian continent and the Isles to our north and even Malicores hold too.  So I don't quite understand why you want change when people are content with that of which they still have..." Infinity opened the door to the kitchen and sat on one of the counters and tossed a loaf of bread and a chunk of cheese to Caligo.  

--------------------------

"Yep!" the two Fangs said.  "It's a mirror!  They are insaneeeeeeeeee, so much fun to toy with!  And even cooler to see how they are made!  It's like magic!  You always look sooooo cool!  Both you and Cal!" 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

February 15, 2024 11:16:36  #526

"We don’t want him to change! Just take the curse out, it’s awful, no one deserves that kind of fate, no matter the crime." Caligo said, catching the bread and cheese, plopping themselves on the floor before starting to munch on the cheese. "Taste like me" they tried to joke.

——————————

Aestus was taken aback by the compliment "thanks you? You look pretty cool as well, and adorable too"

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

February 15, 2024 11:32:06  #527

"Caligo, sweetheart...it's not as simple as you think.  Scale Rust...in it's purest form, is THE Limiter for Crimson's power.  It doesn't matter what anyone tells you, Law, the Incarnate of Judgement of the Ascended, put it there to keep us safe...to take that curse away is to take away Crimson's life.  It may be a curse, but it's a curse that is keeping him, and us, alive..." Infinity said.  

-----------------

"Thank you~" Fang said and hopped around happily.  "You look nice too!  Especially that necklace!" 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

February 15, 2024 11:48:15  #528

Caligo nod lightly, understanding but not less feeling the unfairness of it. He finished the cheese so he curled on his side, their back to Infinity and munched on the bread. They look a little more like a dragon with their back turned.

——————————
"It was a gift! The first I ever got actually" Aestus admired it for a moment, they knew the design was intricate enough that he could feel the details, but seeing them was another thing entirely, it bring him to tears to think it was made so detailed, knowing he might never see them, yet it was made anyway.

"We should should probably go the kitchen now, see how they are doing over there."

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

February 15, 2024 11:59:06  #529

"I know it's unfair, I really do.  But would you want to change something you love so much?" 

-----------------------

"AYE!  Follow me!" Fang said and dashed off.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

February 15, 2024 12:07:26  #530

Caligo thought for a moment, before rolling back on their back with a sigh "no, I guess not."

——————————

"Hey! Wait up!" Aestus cried out rushing after her, by Caelis she is fast!

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

February 15, 2024 12:10:55  #531

"That's what it's like for Crimson.  Yes, he knows what the Scale Rust can do and has basic information of where it came from, but if anything, he loves it.  It's kept him alive for well over 2 centuries now...I think he appreciates this so-called curse as you put it.  So, he doesn't want to change, no matter how much he want it, that means the loss of his life. Permanently." 

Fang dashed, dodged and weaved through the winding halls and turns, eventually opening the kitchen door.  "He has so much to love. Caligo." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

February 15, 2024 12:19:36  #532

"Yeah, I guess that’s a fair trade" Caligo said with a sigh and a small smile

Aestus arrived a little bit after Fang, completely winded (is that the word?) and leaning on the doorframe for support.

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

February 15, 2024 12:26:13  #533

"Cor really does love us, he loves his family, his friends, he loves you two idiots too...." Fang said.  Infinity sighed and jumped down.  "Yeah, he really does.  So asking him to change just for the sake of it...it's wrong.  Especially hearing it come from gods, in a godless world...." 

(Yeah, I would have used winded.)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

February 15, 2024 12:35:08  #534

"Ok got it we fucked up very very badly, how do we fix it" Caligo said sitting up

"Would a gift be good?" Aestus added after recovering his breath, entering the kitchen fully.

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

February 15, 2024 13:22:26  #535

"Actually, you could enjoy some time with him.  Get to know the guy a bit better.  Learn more about Arithnia.  That would help a lot." Fang said.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

February 15, 2024 14:42:20  #536

"I am not sure he would want to talk to us much now" Aestus hesitantly said, they could try but he won’t be surprise to get attacked again.

"We should at least get him some new pants!" Caligo added, the poor guy ruined his pair for him, it’s only fair.
(Wail maybe trauma incomings, possibly)

Last edited by LazyOwlViolet (February 15, 2024 14:45:23)

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

February 15, 2024 14:45:55  #537

"That is a wonderful idea.  While you're at it too, you could stop by Shards Forge and pick up his weapons too.  And be sure to ask Shard about Crimson, she'll tell you quite a bit." Infinity chimed in, petting Caligo on the head.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

February 15, 2024 14:55:38  #538

"Got it! Come on Ast!" Caligo said rushing out of the room, Aetsus following soon after btu not before saying "thanks you." To them.

Once alone Aestus blurted out "I saw myself in a mirror earlier" Caligo instantly beamed up "really? Can’t believe I missed that, whatcha think?" "It took me way too long than I care to admit to recognise myself" Aestus replied embarrassed just remembering it, and at that Caligo laughed wholeheartedly.

Last edited by LazyOwlViolet (February 16, 2024 19:05:36)

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

March 12, 2024 10:52:52  #539

"Hey wait! You two idiots don't know where your going!" Infinity cried to them.  Throwing a book at there that...hold on, where the heck did she get that book from?

(I am alive and well.  I got caught in a web of school and sorta, kinda forgot the RP existed for a hot minute)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

March 12, 2024 11:04:27  #540

(AAAAAAA you alive! I figure it might be school but still! Happy that’s you’re ok!)

Caligo got hit right in the head, making them both look back with bewilderment, Cal rubbed the spot that was hit.

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

Board footera