GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 11, 2024 12:19:00  #481

Re: [SbS] Washed ashore, you dig...

(Nooooo- FUCK didn’t notice WHY DID IT AUTOCORRECT WITH AN ACCENT)

Caligo smiled at Infinity, glad that Crimson would be fine.

"It’s mostly light and stardust actually, with a bit of magic mixed in." Aestus explained "magic is what hold it all together everything fall apart once it fade!" Caligo added gesturing wildly for emphasis.

they/them
you can call me Vio
too lazy to put something here
sun and moon brainrot 

February 11, 2024 14:56:21  #482

(C'est la vie Vio.  I've done it myself.  Though more with my phone than my computer.) 

"So it's a more refined materialization?!" Shard exclaimed in wonder.  She's gotten hooked now.  

"If you are all done chatting, go get some rest.  I don't want to see anyone in the halls until dinner." Leonidas said.  Rather surprising something like that is coming out of his mouth.  

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

February 11, 2024 15:25:49  #483

(To be fair phones is small and it’s harder to see the tiny letters)

"I just woke up! am not going to sleep and you can’t make me!" Caligo exclaimed, running off to who knows where.

Aestus let out a long sigh, clearly used to this type of shenanigans. After a pause, they realise they forgot something "by the elements! I needed their help. argh!" They buried their face in their hands in frustration, knowing they will probably need to hunt Caligo down to get their help.

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

February 11, 2024 15:51:13  #484

(And it likes to switch keyboards every time I try to say anything close to French.)

Everyone, even the Blood Knights quietly and sneakily snuck out of the Chamber while Aestus was busy.  Crimson still laid on the floor, drooling and covered in ashen-dirt and blood.  The area around the Limiter you notice the same 4 trapezoid-shapes from earlier.  Looks like they weren't kidding about the Disk being an attachment point.  Even still is the blood that has dried and partly caked up and began to crack.  

"Mhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, over to the kithcneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, BITCH OFF! MY FOOD!." Crimson mumbled, seemingly disturbed by someone going to the kitchen....now I wonder who would do that....maybe a certain hungry idiot who tried it last time and Fang got mad at him for it...you should stop him.

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

February 11, 2024 16:05:45  #485

(It might not recognise French, but you succeeded earlier so I count it as a win)
(Skzisnz, I think Cal learned his lesson, I mostly thought of them being hyper energetic and needing to burn it off, by running down the halls as fast as he can)

Aestus groaned, running back up the stairs to try and find their idiot gremlin before they did something stupid. It shouldn’t be too hard now that he can see, right?
——————————
Meanwhile Caligo sneaked into the kitchen , it was tempting to try and take food again, but they learned this lesson once, plus it feel like something can tell he is here and it want them OUT, better skeddadle out of there to be safe!

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

February 11, 2024 16:33:19  #486

(Well it does for me sometimes.  Granted I'm on my computer and I typed out the French.  I'm learning French as 1) Language credit for college and 2) I've got a good Canadian friend I like and I wanna learn it for her.) 

One of the chefs looked at Caligo.  "You shouldn't be in here...." he said.  

(Wow, Aestus' you're so kind enough to leave Crimson on the floor of the Firing Chamber...) 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

February 11, 2024 16:42:33  #487

(Aw i wish you good luck with those goals! will gladly help if I can)

Caligo panicked, and ran out of the kitchen in a hurry, rounding a corner just in time to bump into Aestus, who quickly grabbed them "oh come on!" Caligo cried "we’ll go out later if you want, but we’re not supposed to be in halls!" Aestus responded, already heading back to the chamber.

(WHAT DO YOU MEAN, WASN’T SOMEONE TAKING CARE OF HIM? FLARE? ASTER? FANG?WHOEVER TOLD THEM HE WAS FINE?!? I thought they all sat on the floor to check on him)

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

February 11, 2024 21:41:36  #488

(I will take you up on that one when I need it!  AND NO ONE ONE TOOK HIM THEY JUST ALL SHIMMIED OUT OF THE ROOM BECAUSE NO ONE WANTED TO TAKE CARE OF HIM!  THEY WANTED AESTUS AND CALIGO TO BABY SIT HIM FOR ONCE)

Crimson woke up with a splitting headache.  he went to rub his eyes but found his mask still on and promptly took it off and shook his head.  "Fuckkkkkkkkkk, I feel like shit...how long was I out for anyways?" he told himself and sat up.  No one was around.  "Jerks." he whispered.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

February 12, 2024 03:32:20  #489

(NO ONE TOLD THEM THAT IT’S NOT THEIR FAULT)

-sn’t our world, we can’t just wander wherever." Aestus scolded Caligo, pausing in the staircase of the chamber realising that hey, everyone left already, and they left the poor old man on the floor.

"Damn they really just left an old man bleeding on the floor huh?" Caligo said, being carried like a big sac under Aestus arm, who kinda just waved at Crimson, not sure exactly what else to do.

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

February 12, 2024 09:25:53  #490

(THAT IS THE POINT YOU FOOL! )

Crimson sleepily and lazily waved at the two.  Rather confused and disoriented on where the hell he is.  "Yo?  What's up...uhhh.  How the hell and who the hell are you two?  How did you even get here?...." Crimson spaced out for awhile before hopping to his feet and clapping his hands together.  "Ahhhh, you two are some new training from Aster!  No wonder you two are teeming with life!" he said and took off his mask and clipped it onto a little hook on his belt.  His red and green eyes shone brightly.  "Right then!  Let's see how well Aster can do!"  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

February 12, 2024 09:59:14  #491

(AAAAAAAAAAAA)

"I am not sure you should be moving…" Aestus said, worried, Aster had said the more he moved the worst his conditions get, would it be impolite to pick him up too? Should try and find where the others went?

While Aestus is busy with their internal crisis, Caligo successfully wrenched himself out of their grip, he immediately ran up to Crimson once free "hi! I am Caligo and this is Aestus! Your world is very nice! Thanks for letting us stay by the way. There are so many things we don’t have back home it’s strange and exciting!"Cal was very excited to finally properly meet the kyng, talking a mile of a minute about lots of things and nothing at the same time, they are almost vibrating from all the excitement.

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

February 12, 2024 11:15:57  #492

(Jerks...Can't believe you let the Centerpiece of this RP ON THE FLOOR!)

"Damn, Aster really outdone himself with the AI!  I wonder how well they fly!" he said out loud and roundhouse kicked Caligo in the face and landed rather awkwardly on the ground.  

(Crimson is an idiot...or well, in his current state he's not exactly very...thinking . Quite disorientated and confused...and hungry I bet.  Get him a slim jim or snickers)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

February 12, 2024 11:43:21  #493

(They came back for him!)

Aestus immediately snapped out of his thoughts seeing it all happen "Cal!" They cried out, rushing over to check on Caligo, making a shield as well, just in case "what’s wrong with you?!?" He screamed at Crimson.

Caligo laid on the floor, clutching his nose, they’re pretty sure it’s broken. Why does their hands feel wet? Pulling them away from his face he can see silver blood in them, of course his nose his bleeding as if getting suddenly attacked wasn’t enough.

(He not himself when he hungry, still very rude of him to just kick the first person he see, especially when Cal was so excited to meet him! So rude)

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

February 12, 2024 11:49:05  #494

"Oh shit." Crimson said simply.  "IS YOUR BLOOD SILVER?!  YOU'RE A BIOGENETICAL BEING?!  WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN THE FIRING CHAMBER?!  WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!" he roared and made a mad dash over to Caligo and pushed Aestus out of the way.  "Move bitch!" he said and grabbed Caligo in his arms and jumped back.  "Broken nose, not damaged too badly.  I could crack it into place.  Hold on!" he told Caligo and cracked his node back into place and ripped part of his pant leg off and held it up to Caligo's nose to stop the bleeding.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

February 12, 2024 11:59:06  #495

Caligo was stunned by the sudden change "huh, thanks?" What’s a biogenetical being?l they thought.
Aestus cleared his throat to get the Kyng’s attention "if you listened before kicking my friend, he could have told you we’re not from this world. Flare told us we could stay here. We were here to actually meet you, but it seem to have gone poorly." Aestus plainly said a little pissed at Crimson still, for kicking Cal and so rudely pushing them out of the way.

(Am laughing so much at this)

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

February 12, 2024 12:05:07  #496

Crimson set down Caligo gently and walked up to Aestus and jumped up and pushed her again.  "Move bitch, get out my way." he said in song, almost bursting out in laughter.  "Man, I'm serious though, Who in the HELL are you two?  And WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE!?...Castle actually, but the same still applies!" 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

February 12, 2024 12:09:39  #497

Aestus was starting to dislike the man, their tail beating against the ground and kicking some ash up in his annoyance (like a cat, they have cat behaviour). Nonetheless he took a breath, calm themselves down before answering, "I am Aestus, god of the sun and this over here is Caligo, god of the moon, as I said, Flare invited us to stay until we returned to our world." Caligo was watching the interactions with mild amusement.

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

February 12, 2024 12:17:53  #498

Crimson stopped and slowly turned to Aestus then Caligo.  "Oh...you're the Gods from earlier?  No wonder you two felt so off.  You've been in Arithnia for a good while haven't you?  Well, that changes a lot then.  And if you got Flare's approval--speaking of which, where is he?!--then I guess I gotta play my role.  Pardon my rudeness from earlier Aestus, Caligo.  I am Crimson Kasani, Kyng of Hanai, the Silent Flame.  You are welcome into my home as you please, and to Arithnia.  On top of this status I am a member of the High Council, watchers of this world and it's beings if you wish.  This continent is called Lethera, as I say, in memorium of the town that once stood here.  Neighboring continents are the Garcarnian's to the West, and a but more South from there is a area that many simply called the "Forsaken" oddly enough.  Onto the North of the Letheran are some Isles and Islands.  If you have any questions regarding anything, please come to me..."

For a moment Crimson stopped and shook his head a bit.  "Otherwise, kindly fuck off and get out of my Chamber.  You're not technically supposed to be here anyways, but I guess SOMEONE NAMED LEONIDAS pulled some strings.  I'll uh...show you the way out ya lazy nutjobs, so uh, follow me~" he said and skipped out the chambers glass stairs.   

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

February 12, 2024 12:32:30  #499

They both followed Crimson out, with Aestus having a wing wrapped protectively around Caligo, who still held the fabric over his nose.

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

February 12, 2024 14:49:04  #500

"So uh....what's your story?  Where you two from?  What have you been up to since I've been practically dead insane.  What the hell is Leonidas up to?  Has Fang told anything about me?  Is she as pretty as ever?  Infinity been a pain in the ass yet..." Crimson kept shooting off more questions like it was nothing....

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

February 12, 2024 15:07:22  #501

"we’ve mostly been exploring around town honestly" Aestus started "when we aren’t passed out for weeks for one reason or another" Caligo added, "right. I don’t like Leon much." Aestus continued "you don’t like people in general" Caligo countered "he tried to call me a lady." Aestus argued, just because it’s true doesn’t mean they don’t have a reason.
"Yeah that’s fair" Caligo agreed. "Fangs’s cool, chewed Leon out for saying she was ‘improper’ for not wearing a shirt, it was hilarious." Cal continued, seems she and Crimson get along on that end too."Infinity keep patting me between the horns, does that count?" Cal added.

They’d rather not talk about why they are here at the moment, especially with how violent the kyng got with them both earlier.

(so many dialogues. Sorry if confusing, can add colours to differentiate who is talking)

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

February 12, 2024 15:39:36  #502

(Don't worry, I'm used to this.  I read a lot, so a lot of dialogue is perfect for me.)

"Not gonna mention how I totally kicked your asses back in the Sanctuary?  Man, you two are dullllllllllll." Crimson put his hands behind his head and looked back and smiled.  "Glad to hear everyone is getting along well and finding the city easy to navigate.  And don't go blaming Aster or Leonidas for calling ya the wrong name or sex.  They are old Souls themselves.  Tradition and what they grew up on is hard to change.  So just roll with what they say.  I'm not saying this as a Kyng, but as a friend of them.  Moreover Aster, Leonidas can be a dick sometimes.  But still.  Don't go making a fuss over it.  That's their reasons.  And let me get this straight, Leonidas chewed out Fang for not having a shirt on?  So?  There's a difference between sexual and comfortable.  Idiot...and like I said, old Soul, proper manners is what the bloke grew on.  But that is hilarious.  Oh, and Infinity is basically the 'mom' of the Castle.  She is...really damn scary at times...even I'm scared of her when she's mad...."

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

February 12, 2024 15:53:51  #503

(Noted! Was scared of writing too much, not sure why, just anxious I guess?)

"So you did remember us." Aestus pointed out "you’re lucky we’re not at full power old man" Caligo added, maybe still a bit bitter they got their ass kicked.

"…Infinity remind me of one our sisters, cold scary exterior but warm and soft inside" Caligo ended up saying, Aestus nodded in agreement. They miss home now, "I hope none of them are too worry for us" Aestus said wishfully "they 100% are raising hell all over the archipelago" Caligo said confidently, Aetsus sighed but agreed.

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

February 12, 2024 16:10:52  #504

(I uhhh, I do a lot of dialogue in case you haven't noticed.  So I like it.  It's how I flesh out my characters rather than given details.) 

"You're lucky for the same reason.  And it warms my heart to hear you have family.  I envy that of you two.  Family is something that I never truly got.  So good on you for that much.  And yes, I do remember you.  Slightly though.  Considering you saw what I go through often, its of no surprise that I can be rather forgetful at times.  And more often do I struggle with my own identity and life balance.  But that aside, got anything to ask me?   

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

February 12, 2024 16:27:36  #505

(Details are hard honestly, never know what to make my characters do, will try to make more dialogue maybe)

"Yeah can you kick our parents’s as-" Aestus put a hand over Cal’s mouth before they could finish that sentence "ignore that. I am not sure there is much for us to ask, the others have explain most of it I believe, well except for most things concerning you." Aestus said, Caligo once again, escaped Ast’s grip "they say it would be creepy if we knew stuff about you before meeting you while you would know nothing of us." The gremlin explained, than asked "with that said, what’s your favorite colour?"

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

February 12, 2024 19:41:43  #506

(If anything I often struggle for details.  I always have these grand ideas, but describing them without a picture is hardddddddd)

"They do have a point, it would be weird if you knew more about me than I do for you.  And my favorite color...hmmm, I personally like silver a lot!  Or green, emerald green to be specific!  And uh...I would be more than happy to...show someone their place if needed.  Well, if it's in my power anyways!" 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

February 13, 2024 06:36:05  #507

(Yeah, I prefer to draw than describe, but I am so slow to draw that’s not reliable)

"They’re good colours, the shiny kind" Caligo said, looking briefly at the blood saturated cloth, considering giving it before deciding against it.
(His logic is that it’s silver so Crimson might like it, but it’s also his blood so he ended up on a no)

"I don’t think starting a dimensional war is a good idea. And no offense you seem quite strong, but they created our whole universe, so I am not sure you could take them on." Aestus said, trying not to dissuade from another war.

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

February 13, 2024 12:08:02  #508

(I wish I could draw anything but dragon heads.  But college leaves me with little time.)

"Lemme guess, Aestus has gold blood?  Quite poetic if you ask me.  And I would keep the cloth...on.  Don't go waving it around." Crimson voice echoed deeply into the halls.  Small mutterings of voices echoed with him saying "our Kyng!  Crimson!  Cor!  Hanai!".  Though Crimson felt a slight tinge of confort in these voices, it wasn't hard to tell that he didn't like hearing them all too much.  "I'm not a stranger to other dimensional beings.  We have quite a lot here in Arithnia.  Hell the High Council could be considered one..." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

February 13, 2024 13:14:24  #509

(I feel ya don’t got much time for drawing either, or motivation, but I bet you draw super cool dragon heads tho!)

"Am not bleeding anymore, but i should destroy that...Ast?" Caligo asked, handing the cloth over, Aestus took it, clasping his hands over it "you got people being weird about your blood too?" Caligo ask while Aetsus burned the cloth.

"I thought the council was the equivalent to the gods here? Did they not make this world?" Aestus asked once they destroyed the cloth, not even ashes where left, only smoke.

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

February 13, 2024 17:32:37  #510

(I actually drew Crimson's draconic head back in high school.  If I can find it, I'll show you!)

"My pant leg...I could have sewn that back on..." Crimson said softly, like a child who just lost their favorite toy.  "And yeah, I mean, Scale Rust and all.  'course people are weird about my blood.  Especially Shard.  She's a hell of a kid...and the Council...technically we are akin to gods, but we meet and sometimes live in a different realm altogether.  Dimension, whatever.  We're alien compared to Arithnians."

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Board footera