HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 10, 2023 17:05:35  #31

Re: [THE HIDDEN SAILS] - A "Forumfic" by Time - Signup

I almost forgor 💀

Lore tidbit #10:
Oh did I ever say this? This isn't really a tidbit of lore but also something for designs.

Unnatural I will say that unnatural hair and eye colors are more commonplace here as well. However the hair and colors that we consider most natural in our world are still the most common by a large margin with a few exceptions: I'll just call unnatural colors "rare" instead.

Redheads/orange hair is still rare amongst people

rare eye colors are more common than rare hair colors. Still rare tho.

Out of rare hair colors, white and greys are the most common of the uncommon and then desaturated colors follow.

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

December 12, 2023 13:15:37  #32

This is lowkey just me developing my world and stuff as well.

Its just I can't talk about any of the parts that are relevant to the story 😭

Lore tidbit #11:
Oddly enough, firearms are the only few weapons that are restricted. Nearly anything else goes. So Ark, if you were wondering about explosives, yeah that's still a green light.

Unless if it's like, a cannon or an armored vehicle. Those come with specific rules too. Though I think 9/10 senarios, cannons would be useless for The Veil and it's tight corridors.

People can definitely make their own makeshift guns or get guns from unregistered gunsmiths, just be sure to be ready and accept whatever punishment The Hood gives you if it finds out.

Time

December 14, 2023 19:43:07  #33

What's that I hear? 3 days until closing??? Ight.

tidbit #12:

[THE LIBRARY] is one of the few organizations in this world that can be considered to be "good". The light of knowledge is something that all deserve access to. They often take urchins in from a young age and train them to become educators and those who seek knowledge. Though of course what each of these urchins do with this knowledge can vary greatly.

unfortunately, they are a closed faction to you guys :/

Last edited by Time (December 14, 2023 19:43:29)

Time

December 15, 2023 14:57:51  #34

2 days till closing!?

Tidbit #12:

Idk if I should say this or not... I really dont...  BUT

Yes there is a magic system involves in this story. Or is it more of a tech system because it is sci fi?

Well actually that may be more or less expected... but still! More than just guns and stuff

Time

December 16, 2023 15:09:57  #35

1 day till closing?!?!?

Tidbit #13:

Pandora Tech is actually not an old megacorp. It's not newly ascended, but it's also not one of the old guard. The fact it has been able to gain so much power is amazing. There could be a whole another story to be told to how they came to power.

Time

December 17, 2023 18:20:26  #36

Closing day!?!

I'll admit, I probably will actually not ever do a hard closing for the sign up. Moreso, it's more like:

I'll accept your character, but the chance of me being able to write in your character in an impactful manner will decrease less and less as time goes on.

So if any of you guys want to add characters but are overdue, sooner would be better.

Anyways, thank you to those that submitted characters! I'll get started on the planning phase right away! Don't be worried if nothing comes out from this for a bit. It's just me planning 💀

I won't be constantly spamming this thread anymore either.

Last edited by Time (December 17, 2023 18:24:54)

Time

Board footera