HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 25, 2024 16:13:39  #31

Re: We At a Store Today, Friends

"Ah, I understand that feeling well then.  I often shop for Crimson and Fang at times back in Hanai's markets and sometimes the neighboring towns.  So it's always a bit to carry, therefore I shall return with another basket.  A pushable one at the, for your ease of movement though...er, no offence." Flare said, before departing momentarily with a proper cart in tow, and a few items already checked off the list too.  One item, however wasn't on the list, a...leash?...huh, maybe it's for Crimson.

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

January 29, 2024 13:12:00  #32

Ruin's unfolded ear twitches at the sound of the wheels of the cart being rolled against the floor. 

He awkwardly fidgets with the handle of the basket he is holding as he says, "I assume you will lead the way?"

The a few items on the list that are nearby are fruits, vegetables, canned foods, and meats.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

January 29, 2024 14:13:15  #33

"Why assume, of course I will." Flare said blankly, grabbing the edge of the cart.  "Do you cook often Ruin?"

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 29, 2024 19:36:05  #34

Ruin takes a moment, a bit confused and startled by the question, but nods.

"I do my best to assist my Lord. He... tries to teach me. I suppose we cook often, three to four times a day."

The corner of Ruin's lips twitch up a bit as he thinks about Apollo's cooking lessons. Apollo, the moment he found out that no one had even tried to teach Ruin how to cook, took it up on himself to guide Ruin on "the grand quest of tasty food!" (Apollo really does try to make everything sound grand...)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

January 30, 2024 10:12:00  #35

"Might I ask who your Lord is?  Are they akin to Crimson in terms of status?" Flare lead the cart down another isle and began to search the shelves for something.  In the distant, anyone would have been able to hear a man yell "WHO CALLED MY NAME?!" very loudly, but was drowned out by distance.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 30, 2024 15:46:26  #36

Ruin's ear twitched, and his tail swished a little.

"Lord Apollo is my teacher, a Lord of Wisdom. As his student, it is my duty to both learn from him and to protect him from harm. His status is one of high importance."

Ruin fidgets with the rosary attached to his pocket, twisting the golden beads between his fingers before clasping the eye-like charm and red tassel.

"He's a respectable man."

(Lmao the way Ruin talks about Apollo is so funny to me because. It's Apollo XD)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

January 30, 2024 17:17:17  #37

"My, he sounds like a wonderful man.  I would love to meet him.  Perhaps we could get along..." Flare grabbed a small box of seasonings and went down everyone's favorite isle: the candy isle.  "Er, I am sorry to railroad you Ruin, but I would also like to use your cart for some of my items.  Right now were in the candy isle...do..you want anything?" 

(Hands down, it makes my day)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Board footera