HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 11, 2023 20:43:50  #1

Addressing the problem in any way other than its roots

Otherwise known as hogging the forum theme changing authority but asking for your opinions. Kind of.
As you know, up until now, I've kinda just changed the theme according to my whims. But if you guys would like, I'd love to make incorporating your opinions at least a more consistent thing.
Does that mean I'll actually create a thread for feedback whenever the theme is changed or at least let you know when changes will go into place somehow? Of course not, that'd actually be productive.
I actually just thought of occasionally trying to make themes that some of you might individually like. Specifically, I thought of these two ideas:
1. You tell me your favorite colors/aesthetics and I try to create themes based off of them. The order would probably just be in the order they're posted, maybe with random usual themes in between. 
2. Alternatively, I work with you individually and privately by having you send me pictures that work for the background and making alterations with the color scheme accordingly. Yes, I could just let you guys do it yourselves by promoting all of you to admin...but what's the fun in not having communication problems?

I think I might've had other ideas but (unsurprisingly) forgot. If there's an option you'd like, just post it here or something, I'm sure they're better than mine anyways.
Anyhow, the poll is here, so let me know your opinions if you'd like. If you don't have an opinion, there's an option there too, I guess. Either way, I'm looking forward to your responses.

-Galaxian-

What option do you like most?

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

June 12, 2023 19:30:20  #2

Re: Addressing the problem in any way other than its roots

if possible, i think it'd be best to have a themes option for your account? i don't know how code does code but you could do like. a rotating roster of themes to choose from

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAaaaaand i've reverted. Yay! there was too much sand in my lungs, anyways.
I am made of Ash and Bones and a little bit of meat. I can also be called Draki but I am not made of draco yet.
refer to me in the same manner the french refer to flesh.

okay that's all i'm going to cast divine skeleton bone blast now

June 13, 2023 18:32:53  #3

Unfortunately, I don't think it's possible to give multiple theme options for users. Every time a theme is changed, I have to do it by hand so it applies to everyone, and while I think it's possible to go more into the coding aspect, I don't know how much the site can be changed. If it's possible I definitely see it as being a more-than-viable choice though, so if any of the mods/admins know more about this, please do let me know about it.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 14, 2023 10:58:31  #4

I think an alternative could be making a poll with two or three different aesthetics to pick from when it isn't a holiday or special time of year.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

June 14, 2023 11:42:19  #5

I haven't voted but I am good with you either asking me, or just putting up some themes to vote on, like what Specter said

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

June 14, 2023 20:34:03  #6

Okay, I'm not sure how I'd be able to narrow down aesthetics to be able to conduct a vote and all without asking you all to choose, but I'll keep that in mind. Thanks!

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 15, 2023 19:36:08  #7

I mean, you can ask us what we may like, then conduct votes based off of that

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

June 15, 2023 20:23:53  #8

Oh okay, but why not just...have your opinions all counted at one point xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 16, 2023 17:07:59  #9

I genuinely don't care what happens lol, I personally kind of like the sporadic and randomness of Galaxian changing the aesthetics xDDDD

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

Board footera