GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 8, 2023 09:18:47  #121

Re: [[DoF]] - 2: A Lonely Town, By The Cliffs and The Fields

"Oh, I'm sorry, yeah, you can leave as you wish.  I didn't mean to keep you around for so long!" Fang said to the man and sheepishly laughed.  "Have a good day sir!" she cheerily said and sighed.  "Look, Alethea, I don't even know if you can even help us, as much as you would like to.  We're not from Forengard and thus our problem likely cannot be solved with this worlds solutions.  So I cannot really say how you can help us even." Fang explained to her.  

Flare thanked the guards and walked into the building.  Somewhere Fang was likely after Crimson.  After wandering a bit, and listening for Fang's voice, he eventually stumbled upon her.  Along with another woman.  In the back of Flare's mind, he hoped that none of the Whitecloaks or workers in the building thought of him as suspicious or odd for looking up and down hall ways for Fang.  Silently Flare walked up behind Fang and lit a small portion of her tail on fire, a little joke he did to her all the time.  

Fang yelped and put out her tail before smacking Flare across the face and nagging at him a bit before cooling off and sighing.  Knowing that she damn well embarrassed herself in front of Alethea.  Flare gave his usual greeting of a simple hello and his relation to Fang and Crimson.  

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

September 9, 2023 16:15:25  #122

"How do you know if I myself am not from a far off, different land. Hm? How do you know I haven't experienced what you and your friends have?" She canes her head, "Maybe I can't help you with these otherworldly problems you speak about, but maybe I can aid you in smaller problems. Problems more... what's a good word... problems more... human."

"I did not ask as to what troubles your friend, but to what troubles you." Alethea straightens herself back up again while looking Fang directly in the eyes, "Look at you. You're shivering. Are you cold? Frightened? Anxious?"

Soon, Flare makes his arrival. Instead of looking like she's holding back laughter or seeming annoyed, she just smiles and returns the greeting with an introduction of her own.

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

September 9, 2023 21:17:41  #123

"Fang is worried about Crimson.  She care about him more than anything else in the world.  Crimson raised Fang and taught her everything she knows.  In turn anything she found, she taught Crimson.  I'm sure you can see how deep that bond runs." Flare abruptly answered for Fang, who clearly wasn't too happy that he said that.  

Fang herself cleared her throat and growled a bit at Flare to make him back off and met Aletheas gaze.  "I'm scared.  Not only for Cor, but for myself.  For my family.  This world and all that has happened in it has taken a toll on my mental health.  So it's not making me feel any better knowing Cor is on a deathbed practically.  So yeah, I guess I am anxious and frightened, scared, whatever you want to call it.  I don't want to lose him.  That's the more "human problems" I have." she told her.  

Crimson slowly opened his eyes and winced, looking at the bright lights was never fun.  His body ached horribly and he felt weak.  Too weak to even turn his head.  He thought close on the voice that had spoke to him.  Ozark.  That was his goal for some odd reason.  Though how said goal would even be achieved his beyond him.  Granted Crimson could easily push his body to death if he so wished to, or if the situation called for it, but such drastic measures are not to be taken lightly.  He did not want Fang and Flare to go home with a body bag.  His body bag, with a shiny nametag to it.  Crimson shuttered at the thought and closed his eyes again and exhaled slowly.  "How long will I live for?  Eventually the Scale Rust will build up and solidify if I'm not careful or if I don't get treatment soon." he thought to himself.  How many people can even make a new Limiter or Forge Disc?  Is it even possible in this world?  What materials even make up the whole mechanism?  For once Crimson felt rather...alone.  A strange world, none of his friends are around and he is dying.  Such is a price for carrying a power greater than himself huh?  As all these thoughts raced through Crimson's mind, a small fox jumped onto his chest and looked at him.  How did this thing even get here?  Let alone get past anyone.  The fox tilted its head and laid down on Crimson's chest.  Oddly Crimson felt some comfort.  He had never seen a silver fox before, yet part of its aura was Arithnian, but at the same time, it wasn't.  It felt like a mix of Forengard's and Arithnia's magic.  More or less at least.  Crimson smiled weakly and thanked the fox for its company in his head.  

(Gonna lay off for a bit, I want more people to be able to join in.  Hope that's ok with you Time.)

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

September 12, 2023 15:03:57  #124

Ozark is watching from a distance, waiting for Flare to start moving toward the entrance. 

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

September 20, 2023 13:10:54  #125

((Oh I should say, Axel, I think Flare is already inside))

"Hm." Alethea smiles, "It's heartening to know such things. To be afraid is good. I think."

"Are you also afraid, Flare? Worried?" She looks over to the advisor.

Time

October 4, 2023 16:45:25  #126

(Indeed he is, Flare is with Fang and Alethea.)  

"It's a weapon I cannot wield well.  That would suit Cor much better anyways.  Such a scaredy cat he is...can't even fight sometimes without the Emperor pushing him a bit." Fang said and laughed lightly, a slight blush covering her cheeks as she did.  

"Fear is both a strength and a weakness.  Metaphorically a double-edged sword.  That is how I see it at least.  I do not fear death or such things like many humans or gods do.  After all, my kin rise from the smallest of Ashes we die in.  Now for the worried aspect, then yes, I am worried.  I'm sure Crimson and Fang share it too.  We are a family, albeit not of blood, but of bonds.  We do not, under any circumstance, wish to take one another in a body bad back home, or anywhere.  And the best person that fits this is Crimson.  So truly I am worried that he will do something insane and rash and kill himself somehow, or he'll just give up and die peacefully.  None of which I want to see happen.  But with such little choices on how to keep him alive, it's only a matter of time before he dies or is killed by someone." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 5, 2023 16:45:12  #127

"What a bittersweet,  yet realistic viewpoint." Alethea says to Flare, a hint of solemn in her soft voice, "Though that is expected of you, advisor."

She then looks to Fang, "Now is an opportune time than any to train this blade, Fang." That gentle smile appears once more, the sadness in her voice vanishing with the same subtly that it had when it arrived, "Your friend is strong, and Vulture is very good at her job, but I do not think Crimson's chances are very good. Not unless if something more is done about it."

Time

October 5, 2023 22:58:01  #128

"Reality is never what we want it to be now is it?  It is only a matter of time before either one of those fates play out for Crimson, or possibly someone else." Flare responded back.

"I do not have high hopes for him either.  Without Arithnian magic and the Black Box, he's basically a walking target at this point.  However, I do trust Vulture will do enough to at least keep him alive a while longer..." Fang replied just a soulfully as one would over a dying friend.   

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 6, 2023 01:05:31  #129

"Hm." Alethea nods, "An ambrosia flower... though..." she murmurs, making eye contact with both Fang and Flare.

Time

October 6, 2023 09:06:15  #130

(ok)

Ozark is waiting patiently for Flare to come out of the building and start moving again, so he can follow.

Axel
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

October 6, 2023 11:45:07  #131

(Ozark can just walk up to Flare ya know.  Unlike Crimson and Fang, he'll willingly conversate without threats.  Just wanna let ya know that Axel.) 

"I dare not to risk Crimson's life for that, even if it can save him, I do not wish to be away from his side for long.  He is too valuable of a life to be seen and attended to without my knowledge.  As much as I trust Vulture, I do not trust any outside help besides those of the Whitecloaks." Flare said, slightly clenching his jaw.  "Crimson raised us both in some degree, and we did the same back.  As long as I am by his side, I will see it through that he comes back home with his own two feet." 

Fang sighed and shook her head at Flare.  "Ever so noble aren't we?  And be it as it may, even if we do go and look for the flower, there is no guarantee that we'll find it first.  Or die trying."

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 7, 2023 21:57:21  #132

"Hm." Alethea hums again in understanding.

"You both say such things, but saying these thing accepting defeat, I believe." She shakes her head, "I though love carries a stronger force than this, surely?" She tilts her head again. Her voice doesn't sound hostile, insulting, or even the least bit annoyed. More curious than anything.

Time

October 9, 2023 14:10:05  #133

"We are not hopeful Crimson will pull through this time.  We can only delay the inevitable.  From what we know, oddly enough from first-hand experience, is that Scale Rust will eventually crystalized if it not broken down properly.  And without a Limiter to fill the phials and keep him alive, either he will turn into a statue, go insane and try to kill himself, or someone kills him first.  Not many choices we have here." Flare responded rather mindlessly.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 9, 2023 17:03:04  #134

(not who he is, but thanks for the info)

Axel
I aten't dead

October 15, 2023 02:12:25  #135

"An Ambrosia flower could do the trick though." Alethea says, fully stating what she was implying previously, "Those things are highly mysterious, and also powerful. Who knows what they can do to help your friend out."

Time

October 15, 2023 20:02:06  #136

"This is true, but that flower is our secondary goal as of right now.  My goal, and as Fang's too, is to protect and aide Crimson.  One of us at the least must stay at his side at all times, however considering the circumstances we are in right now, it's not possible.  So a shift in mission is needed..." Flare swiftly responded to Alethea, cutting off Fang before she even had a chance to say anything.  

Fang stepped on Flare's foot and growled at him lowly.  "Cram it already bird.  If you're done yammering on all this, at least let me speak ya nutjob!  Now for the real problem, if we're to get the Ambrosia flower anyways, there has to be an extent to it's power.  And since this IS Forengards' sort of magic relic, I would often question if it would and can apply to Arithnia's natural laws and order established by the Ascended.  We can't just go around changing reality with it, so would it's power even work on a power like the Emperor Soul's vessel and revive Crimson if he dies?"   

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 16, 2023 08:02:50  #137

(Okay time to play catch up)

ThreePunchAxel wrote:

“Turns out the guy had an overly protective friend, or bodyguard. It’s a shame, he seems like the type you want to get rid of early.” Ozark looks around, trying to figure out if there’s any indication when the next round is starting.

"Well that's...good. I'm glad he has friends who look after him." Marsh says, almost hesitantly, "I know we're in a competition and whatnot but I still firmly stand in the 'no murder unless necessary' zone."

Patil sighs and rolls his eye, "Murder isn't the only way to get rid of someone y'know."

The two bicker for a few moments before abruptly freezing as they listen to the task given. Patil is looking at the reactions of everyone around him, mostly to gauge whether or not they're going to be a threat.

Time wrote:

Arcan grimaces her teeth, and rubs her temple, "Ah. Tsk. That hurts." She tries to ignore the task given, and looks to the others around her group, trying to study her reaction. Truthfully, while she is trying to ignore her assignment, her face show clear that there's some indication of worry on her face.

Marsh doesn't ask what's wrong, even though it's clear they want to, "Alrighty then... that happened." A pause to look for their words, "Um, well I don't mind sharing my task. I need to find a person named Alethea and learn her secret, whatever that means. Seems simple enough. What about everyone else?" 

"I'd rather not share," Patil says, "Not yet anyways."

(I'm assuming Ozark has left the group by this point)

Last edited by Marsh (October 16, 2023 08:03:18)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
----------------------------------------
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

October 16, 2023 09:50:20  #138

(Ozark is looking and waiting for Flare to appear, they are in the medical center right now Marsh.) 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 16, 2023 15:45:35  #139

((Lowkey this works out for me because I forgot the assignments I sent out))

Arcan looks to the others, trying to see if revealing her task is worth it. Showing her hand would be helpful in possibly getting more people to assist if their goals align, but word of her goal could get out if anyone decided to sell information.

She hesitates. Everyone was talking just talking about it... she should be fine with this group, right? She then says in a whisper, "The Flowers don't want Crimson to cross. They want him dead, if possible..."

Time

October 16, 2023 16:14:57  #140

Patil's eyes lit up while Marsh started massaging their temple as if they have a headache, "Oh my gods..." They mutter with a long suffering sigh, "Do we- do we have to? What's the consequences of not completing an assignment? Is there a way to, I donno, reroll a new one?"

"What?" Patil sounds incredulous, "I think the flowers know what they're doing, he's gonna be annoying to deal with once he's healed, the game won't be fair at all with Crimson around. Of course, offing him isn't so simple, and we've already missed our big chance, but we know where he is and we have enough weaponry which means we're already half-way there."

Marsh opens their mouth as if to yell, or make an argument before simply shaking their head in defeat, "You know what, I can't change your mind, and I can't change the hand we've been delt which is...unfortunate." Another sigh as they run their hand through their hair, "Christ why is everything so vague! What happens if we fail an assignment? What if we complete one? Or what if someone else completes the assignment for us? Does that still count?? It's all so- so- frustrating..."

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

October 18, 2023 17:12:49  #141

((Before anyone says anything about this, I'm just giving a excuse to being Haze into the RP, nothing more.  None of the Council members besides Crimson will enter the RP as of right now.  So do not worry or go crazy.))

"I never thought that Leo would actually fail to keep the kid alive for once.  Granted I suppose this is a different circumstance this time..." one Council member said, his voice echoed through the skies of Crimson's plane as his sky blue eyes peeked through his hood.  Crimson himself sat against his tree and rolled his eyes at the 9 members all standing in front of them, eerily wearing the same black robes that Crimson once wore.  He couldn't see their faces, but he knew them well enough that he didn't need to.  "There is only so much Leonidas can do for me Helios.  You should know that.  I can't just ask him to do everything for me.  It's about respect for their world and their own divine order and power." he replied, his voice low and weak.  

"Certainly I beg to differ Cor.  Be that as it may that the world of Forengard has it's own powers to deal with and it's own natural structure to abide by, you can still bend some of it's power to your will. The latent powers of the Emperor can allow you to bend Domination to other worlds people." another man chimed, he knew this man all too well.  After all, he did create or at least help create Crimson's Limiter.  Crimson himself sighed and groaned.  "Zale, I know I can do that, I'm aware of what Leo can help me do, especially with Fang and Flare around, but again, I have to respect this world's rules."  

A few other council members chatted amongst themselves and some even raised their voices.  None could some to an agreement about what should be done.  One man, a blue eyed one silenced the few and spoke up.  "What if we had another come from Arithnia and help him?  Sure we would have to fragment one of their Shards to keep them in check, but it could possess a possible tool for Crimson to live."  The crowd was silent at the mans remarks, Helios himself spoke after.  "Praxis, you know how we all feel about sending a 4th member to help Crimson.  It used to be just Crimson and Fang until Flare came along, but he provided a valuable asset to the duo into a trio.  So who could we even send to Forengard to help Crimson?  What benefit would they add to the team?  Surely you could answer that!" 

Praxis stood silent for a minute before speaking up again.  "They can't be of a help then.  We could send Malicore, or maybe Naga to turn the tide and help Crimson only to break him."  he responded to Helios.  Crimson cursed loudly and told them to all shut up.  "Over my DEAD BODY will you send Malicore!  We do NOT NEED ANOTHER REBEL IN THIS DAMN WORLD SO CRAM IT ALREADY!" he yelled, startling a few members.  Helios and Zale looked at Crimson in annoyance and pulled Praxis away.  

"Let's get Nova.  Of course we'll have to give him someone's shard to keep him more sane and not so...killer...so to speak, but I believe it's the best choice we have.  Considering Crimson's state and his Shard can't just remain in another world, who knows what effect that will have on this world.  It's flat out irresponsible.  So why don't we send someone who will actively seek Crimson.  We'll just give him a Black Box and a maybe a new Limiter and call it a day.  Honestly you boys love to argue..." one member said, her voice docile and calm.  She took off her hood and knelt down in front of Crimson and smiled.  Her amber eyes filled with slight pity for the man.  "Would that be better you big baby?  Would that make baby Crimson happy?" the woman teased.  Crimson rolled his eyes again and sighed deeply, about to just give everything up.  "Fine, send in the Kyngslayer himself.  However I want Flare's Shard to be donated.  At least he'll be able to outlive us a bit.  And it's easier for you lot to take him back, so it's not a total loss.  Granted I won't be able to fight at 100% without him, it's better than nothing at this point.  As long as I can get up and walk around and hug Flare and Fang one last time, I would be more than happy."  

"All in favor of granting this stupid dream?  Say Aye or Say nothin' at all ya retards." Zale said.  Ironically none of the members spoke, neither did Crimson.  "right then, motion carried.  We'll do as his rOyAl HiGhNeSs AsKs." Zale mocked and rolled his eyes.  

One by one, each member faded into ash and away from Crimson's mind.  Letting him be alone once more.  

"I can't believe I'm actually agreeing to let him help me.  This'll be fun for sure.  I wonder how Leo's Shard will affect him.  Will it change his power and personality or something more....sinister?  What will be bring me?  Does he even know what the Black Box is?  Is he going to try to kill me somehow?"  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flare looked at Fang curiously and confused.  "Who the heck are or is the Ascended?"  he asked.  Fang looked back at him smugly and smiled.  "Just a name I came up with to help describe our natural order or course.  We do have personified powers like Rebellion and Judgement, but they never had a name, so I just came up with one!" she said gleefully, her tail wagging like crazy.  Flare sighed and rubbed his eyes.  "Whatever, but you do being up a good point.  Will Forengards Flower even attune to the Emperor's Soul?  And how will it affect Crimson when he eventually goes back to Arithnia, if he ever will in this world at least.".  Lost in thought, Flare turned and looked at Alethea for answers.   

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 19, 2023 18:13:56  #142

"Is it really worth asking these questions now? Or is this more of a situation where you would rather think about such a possible issues after you've saved his life? Even if it didn't end up working, you'd have an Ambrosia flower." Alethea shrugs in an almost nonchalant way, "If you want a real answer, I'm sorry, but I can't give you one. I'm just a lowly traveler, after all."  she slightly bobs her head in agreement with her own assessment about herself.

---

Arcan shakes her head, "Marsh is right, this is all far too vague. It's probably best to complete it best as we can and avoid any possible consequences that may show." She takes another glance around at the town, of which the inhabitants have gotten a lot more reserved and quiet, "I'm guessing these tasks have to be primarily carried out by us. For example... if you wanna learn from this Alethea person's secrets, you are the one who has to talk to 'em. Like, you can ask around, but in the end you gotta find the secrets."

"Or um, maybe a better example would be that I would have to land the finishing blow, you know?"

Time

October 19, 2023 20:25:16  #143

"A fair assumption Alethea.  But I just worry about the adverse effects of this all.  I do not wish to kill a man when I intend on saving him.  However, this does bring to another problem.  If Fang and I are to look for the flower, how can we guarantee Crimson's safety for the time being?  With such a vast and expansive world filled with unique and odd Souls in Forengard, it's hard to make heads or tails of their alignments.  I do not doubt the Whitecloaks for a minute, but I more doubt those around the Whitecloaks.  Any advangae seen is one that will eventually be taken, especially in a race to get ahold of such a power like an Ambrosia Flower." 

The small silver fox yawned and carefully got up and looked at the sleeping Crimson on the bed.  Tilting it's head it jumped down and scurried off out of the medical building and into the surrounding area, knowing who knows where....

Crimson slowly opened his eyes.  Still quite weak he slightly moved his head around and took in the rather bright lights.  "Looks like the good ole Rust is startin' to get to me...wonder how bad it'll be this time...how far could I push myself...how far could the Emperor push me?  How....how much longer can I stay alive at this point?  In such a state I shouldn't last more than another week or two at most.  Will I go insane again?  Who could get hurt?  Will I end up killing another innocent soul like I did before?" Crimson's thoughts raced through his mind at a million miles.  "Oyy...any doc's 'round?" Crimson's voice weakly called. 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 19, 2023 22:37:23  #144

Alethea thinks for a moment, then responds, "Well, only one of you could try and cross the wall. Or you could trust the Whitecloaks. Or me." her soft smile actually turns into a grin, for once.

---

Vulture hears something, and peers into Crimson's area, "Shh." she simply says, "Talking is bad."

Time

October 19, 2023 22:46:55  #145

Time wrote:

Arcan shakes her head, "Marsh is right, this is all far too vague. It's probably best to complete it best as we can and avoid any possible consequences that may show." She takes another glance around at the town, of which the inhabitants have gotten a lot more reserved and quiet, "I'm guessing these tasks have to be primarily carried out by us. For example... if you wanna learn from this Alethea person's secrets, you are the one who has to talk to 'em. Like, you can ask around, but in the end you gotta find the secrets."

"Or um, maybe a better example would be that I would have to land the finishing blow, you know?"

Patil nods in agreement, "I think you're right about the tasks being primarily carried out by the task holder, which is a little annoying."

Marsh looks uneasy, whether it's because of the mention of murder or the multiple unknown variables in the tasks, it's clear she's not having a great time. "Well, I suppose I'll start asking around for Alethea then..." A pause, then tentatively, she makes an offer, "If any of you need help with your task, I'll see what I can do. Especially you Patil, I know we don't hold the same...moral standing, but my job here is to keep you safe. For Nem." With that, she  wanders off quickly towards the nearest group of people they see and starts asking some questions.

That leaves Patil staring at Arcan with a look that's almost contemplative with a tinge of worry, something akin to pity.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

October 20, 2023 02:47:46  #146

Arcan finds a nearby seat with Patil, and sits down, pulling off her backpack she starts to rummage through it. She then looks to her quiver, inspecting each and every arrow. The feather, trailing down the grain of the wood, to the arrowhead. She checks the twine of her bowstring, and grips tight onto it's handle. It's probably not best to do such a thing out in the open; it clearly states what Arcan's task is if they look at her, but it seems she's just solely focusing on her action rather than what others see.

Throughout these actions, Arcan does not look at Patil, nor does she speak. But Patil can likely notice all he needs.

It's her hands, they're shaking. She's trying to hide it, but they still faintly do so.

((I can send in some NPCs to chat with Marsh, or someone else can interact))

Time

October 20, 2023 11:29:48  #147

Fang and Flare look at each other for a moment in surprise.  A silent shock for them both, but each shook away the look on their face.  "What's the benefit of trusting you?  I assume to protect Crimson?" Flare asked as Fang scurried out of the medical building and outside, grinning from head to toe.  She was eager, and happy for once, as if she had seen Crimson walking around again, but no, this was different....how very different.  

Crimson softly laughed.  "Everyone says that...doc, how long can I survive?  IS it even possible to replicate the Limiter in Forengard?" 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 20, 2023 19:10:31  #148

(( NPC chat would be nice, just something to give Marsh a pointer since no one in the trio should know where or who Alethea is ))

Patil sits down next to Arcan, hesitating a moment before speaking, "You've never killed anyone, have you?" It's an observation staged as a question. Something to test the waters and see how Arcan is feeling.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

October 20, 2023 19:26:46  #149

Vulture shrugged, "Not my expertise. But I do say that time is dwindling." She decides to actually walk into Crimson's area fully, and take a seat by him, "I can always try my experimental solutions, to slow down your... afflictions, but there's no guarantee, of course." She says it in a monotone voice that sounds almost disinterested, yet still she decided to fully stop, and sit down and talk with the injured.

---

"Uh... I have killed someone." Arcan gives a weak smile, stopping her preparations and looking at Patil, "I thought it was obvious, wasn't it?" It's a rather fragile attempt at a joke.

---

As Marsh runs off, she nears a group of adventurers, who glare at her, "Whattya want, huh?" A shorter man asks, looking a bit annoyed that the fact someone is approaching them.

Another one rests his hand on his sword, gently as he sizes the newcomer up.

((I wonder to the point to where I should make a legit form for some of the npcs bruh))

Time

October 20, 2023 20:44:14  #150

"I...I guess blood transfusions wouldn't help much either?  You'd still have to figure out how to purify the existing blood in my body anyways.  And without the specific details or anything like that, it's going to be nigh impossible to replicate it's affects to create a new Limiter.  How experimental are we even talking?  What is it?  And did you see a Fox scurry off earlier?  Or am I crazy?" 

"Help has arrived!  Are ya here ya cracked up killer?!" Fang called out, wandering around a light forest's edge and the Whitecloak encampment.  "Or are ya gonna be a baby and hide like all of ya nutjobs!" 

A small silver fox troted out from a bush and ran around Fang and sat down.  Fang looked at the fox and sighed.  "Let me guess, you're his friend aren't cha?  Guess you'll have to do.  Lead on to the man himself now small fox." Fang said as the fox bolted deeper into the forest.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Board footera