HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 24, 2023 16:07:29  #1

dust lizerb moment

Dust, the Wolf, known primarily for its hobby of mass homicide and traumatizing people, is sunbathing on top of some building in a town somewhere. It's just kinda laying there, not dissimiliar to how one would linger in bed, and its tail hanging off the edge of the structure. The shade isn't wearing its typical armour, instead opting for a loose-fitting red dress to cover its humanoid portion. Oh yeah, I guess that it's got a snakey lower currently, hence its tail being some distance away from where its claws graze against the stonework on the side. With its scales glittering in the sunlight, the seeming lack of total solidness in its body causing an ethereal effect, and its long, braided, blue hair, one could almost call it beautiful.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAaaaaand i've reverted. Yay! there was too much sand in my lungs, anyways.
I am made of Ash and Bones and a little bit of meat. I can also be called Draki but I am not made of draco yet.
refer to me in the same manner the french refer to flesh.

okay that's all i'm going to cast divine skeleton bone blast now

April 28, 2023 21:45:27  #2

Re: dust lizerb moment

((REAL))

"How's the day going?" Oblivion asks as he walks up behind Dust, his question carrying a hint of boredom behind his voice.

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

April 29, 2023 11:12:36  #3

Dust tilts its head, to face Oblivion. It's blank as ever, nothing new about its grin. Although Oblivion might be able to spot something reflecting a bit of sunlight, but that's probably just its blood. "Killed a few mortals for a quick snack. Not much else, besides putting the puppet king's crown somewhere he can't reach. It's kinda funny to watch him struggle for something just too high for him to grab. You?" It seems to also be kinda bored, but that's hard to tell with the rather monotonous hate in its voice, which isn't even its own voice.

I am made of Ash and Bones and a little bit of meat. I can also be called Draki but I am not made of draco yet.

April 29, 2023 23:23:18  #4

"Nuh uh. Nada. Nothing." He shakes his head, "Whatcha doin' here?" He squints off into the distance of the town. 

Time

April 29, 2023 23:33:35  #5

"Stone's warm, and there's usually nobody here that can exploit the day against me. And I assume you only came here to pester me?" Dust moves its head back down into its arms, concealing its face again; as it figures Oblivion doesn't have anything weird to show it. Also makes its head look like it's just the hair, which could be compared to a strange river in appearance.

April 30, 2023 02:31:45  #6

Oblivion smiles, "Yes!" he exclaims, "Quite exactly why!"

After a moment, he stays silent, then asks, in a more serious tone, "Well, actually, I figured I'd like to know my coworkers more, so I came to ask a question."

((Willing to get a bit serious/character development for Dust or smth?))

Time

April 30, 2023 09:30:52  #7

(yeah sure)

"And how many questions is that one gonna turn into?"

April 30, 2023 13:50:47  #8

"Eh. I dunno." Oblivion shrugs, "I'm just kinda trying to pass the time."

Time

April 30, 2023 23:17:45  #9

Dust sighs, despite probably not actually being physically able to. because it doesn't breathe. "Ask away, I s'ppose."

May 1, 2023 22:01:18  #10

Oblivion thinks for a moment, allowing a moment of silence to pass through the both of them, he then asks, "Why you doing this stuff? I've always been wondering this."

Time

May 2, 2023 09:06:50  #11

"Mostly cause it's a good way to get snacks. 'Sides, not like there's much else I could do. No point trying to join the pantheon's side, they're not big fans of the deicide idea." Dust mumbles something, but Oblivion only catches that it probably pertains to worship.

May 3, 2023 01:08:55  #12

"Oh... did I hear something about worship??" Oblivion perks up, almost ignoring the primary statement that Dust put out, inching a bit closer to the other.

Time

May 3, 2023 09:30:49  #13

"No." Seems Oblivion won't get what he wants that easily, although Dust's staunch refusal might lead him to pry further.

May 4, 2023 01:45:13  #14

"Awh c'mon dude! What's so wrong about admitting you wanna have a following?" Oblivion throws his hands up in the air, "Everyone wants that anyways... right?"

Last edited by Time (May 4, 2023 01:45:48)

Time

May 4, 2023 06:38:23  #15

"You would be surprised." Dust shifts, although it does not move, to face upward. Dunno why its gotta use its shapeshifting to do that, but hey maybe it's just faster.

May 4, 2023 22:44:37  #16

"...Surprised? surprised at what?" he raises a brow, "That you actually don't care about that stuff?"

Time

May 4, 2023 23:40:31  #17

"Well, haven't you noticed something odd? Even you have a few worshippers. Haven't you wondered where the people worshipping me are? I'd say that my longer time on this world compared to most of you Corrupted would've garnered me quite a number. But if you look around, there isn't a single one. Only charred halls and bloodied robes." Its tail stretches out, before returning to gently swaying over the edge. Sorta resembles the swinging of a sickle.

May 5, 2023 21:03:37  #18

"...Well." His shoulders slump for but a moment, "That's cause they're clearly not for the cause. We get loads of people that spot us and then run away, what about the people that just stand and watch in awe? I want those kinda people, and they're a rare bunch. It's exclusive"

Time

May 5, 2023 22:16:04  #19

"Cute that you think they had chance to flee." Well, that's probably somewhat disconcerting to hear. Regardless, Dust continues within mere moments to simulate breath, "Those that merely observe are fine, but few. It is not often one would watch a beast tear up their town and solely feel awe."

May 7, 2023 12:37:28  #20

"I know! That's what I'm saying!" Oblivion replies, "It's hard to find those people, but those are the people that I want!"

Time

May 7, 2023 13:02:12  #21

"So you wish to rule naught but fools?" There's a hint of disgust in Dust's voice. "A farmer does not worship the wolf that butchers his flock, why would a mortal praise the god that destroys their work?"

May 7, 2023 14:07:15  #22

"Bah." He haves away his hand, "I don't care for farmers, or tavern owners, or masons, or anyone of similar professions. I don't care for anyone that has... something. Those folk usually the type of people to run away when they see something that have created be destroyed. Or even worse: they try to protect it."

"Like seriously!" He chuckles to himself, "What are you going to do with your pitchfork? Your hammer? Your... whatever you use to create your things? What's it gonna do against me?" Oblivion shakes his head, looking of into the smoldering town's distance, "Even if they try defending their possessions, they end up dying anyways."

"Those people mean nothing to me. They aren't worth joining the cause. Those who are worth it, are those who are awestruck. Infatuated. Delighted!" He puts an emphasis on the last word, placing some joy in it.

Last edited by Time (May 7, 2023 14:50:04)

Time

May 7, 2023 14:17:45  #23

"You forget yourself, you have something quite easy to steal away. Who's to say that their tools will not become the weapons that destroy it?"

May 7, 2023 14:51:02  #24

Oblivion arched and interested brow, "And what's that?" 

Time

May 7, 2023 15:11:39  #25

Dust's tail arches itself off the ledge and strikes Oblivion down, forcing him to fall. Its tip breaks within itself and sharpens out like a needle, pressed coldly against the skin over where humans have hearts. "Control." As suddenly as the assault itself, Dust's serpentine lower disappears and reappears back as it was; swinging gently against the warm stone.

May 7, 2023 22:59:51  #26

Oblivion, pushes himself up glaring at Dust, "Yeah, sure. Whatever." He snorts a bit and rubs at his nose, "We're talking about recruiting followers here. Not any sorta battle between deities. No normal mortal could knock us on our feet. It would be pitiful if that stuff happened."

Time

May 8, 2023 10:40:11  #27

"No singular mortal should be able to knock you down, yes. However, numbers are quite the empowering thing. And it does not always need to be so literal an example, there's a plentiful number of ways that mortals could undercut your control over the bumbling buffoons that you desire to follow you."

May 8, 2023 23:14:18  #28

"You seem to misunderstand, still, about my desired followers." Oblivion says, patting down his clothing, "Maybe I'm phrasing the type of people I'm looking for incorrectly. How about this: the people I am looking for are those who, instead of fleeing, hiding, or trying to fight back, they rather smile in delight. Does that make more sense?"

Time

May 9, 2023 06:27:00  #29

"I understood exactly what you are looking for already. You will find only fools and cowards fill that role, so long as you do not deserve it."

May 10, 2023 02:04:41  #30

He frowns, "I thought you'd be more, I dunno, open minded to the idea of people I'm looking for. You only see them one way." He crosses his arms with a "Hmph."

"Why are you advocating for mortals so much anyways? Don't you go killing them and stuff?"

Time

Board footera