HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 18, 2023 04:58:46  #91

Re: [Deity Meeting] The sun is about to set

For the past five minutes, Ark has just been crouching in his chair watching everyone carefully and meticulously explain why taking a flying invisible ship to watch over a bunch of mortals fighting for godhood is a bad idea. However, he also has a hand behind his back, and is remotely putting some of the finishing touches on the viewing room of said ship via magic. "Alright, I see your point. What should we do with the ship then?" A snack bar manifests itself inside the viewing room. "I could just destroy it. I haven't gotten that far in building it." Final, subtle bits of decor begin to manifest themselves onto the carefully crafted ship.

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

May 18, 2023 15:39:12  #92

Lumi bared his teeth at Kradly, pairing it with a glare. He didn't get what was so wrong with telling the truth. However, Lumi didn't resist against Krad's pulling and pinching, and as Krad threatened with leaving, Lumi's silent snarl subdued into a frown. Then the frown relaxed into a blank stare. Lumi's eyes flicked away from Kradly, casting his gaze downwards in submission. He didn't say anything, but it's enough to tell that he wouldn't be snarky for a while, if he talks at all.

To Ark, Silence offers, "Oh! I could totally eat it!"

Echo chimed in, "Silence can eat a lotta stuff!"

Seis was staring at the pamphlet. Notably, all those racing thoughts he had before has stilled into a stop. He looked confused, but didn't say anything.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

May 20, 2023 20:33:54  #93

"I'm not saying we start like going against the flower's will or saving every person in the world, gods know that's not feasible, but I just think; if we're going to be there then shouldn't we try to save who we can? Come up with some kind of precaution against major casualties? Maybe a way to port people out of the arena if they become severely injured, have a few medics around to tend to their wounds?" Marsh says.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
----------------------------------------
Mariah Carey DNI
----------------------------------------

18 || Braincells? No

May 28, 2023 01:01:49  #94

"Certain details relating to this matter border on technicality, at least at the moment. In terms of boundaries, I assume there exists some sort of boundary the deities cannot cross that surrounds this area? Then perhaps it would be beneficial to discern if a similar boundary exists for corrupted deities, or the influence of deity domains as a whole," Galaxian observes, rather passively. "For instance, assuming deities of all sorts cannot enter the area, then the gods' role may be to guard the boundaries instead, and execute tasks such as providing medical assistance through coordination with involved third parties and ensuring that participants are informed of the risks of entrance. However, if it is possible for deities without three factors of governance to enter the area, or if there are other complications, then the situation will inevitably become further convoluted."
"In my opinion, it would be instead naive for us to assume that the participants in this...challenge of sorts will not be affiliated with us. Or with any of our enemies, no matter what manner of adversary they may be. This pertains to the time of their entry ranging to the time by which they obtain the flower." 
The deity is surprisingly silent in regards to Kradley and Lumi's actions. Perhaps he is more preoccupied with the conversation at hand?
"Ark, Time, Chronos," he directs his statement to the magic deities at the scene, "I assume you already know where this region is located? Is there a possibility you could account for any of the concerns already raised?"

(Sorry if any participants are feeling unheard; I assure you that I'm reading all your posts, it's just hard to incorporate responses to everyone without huge amounts of dialogue. Let me know if I'm personally causing any problems lol)

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

May 28, 2023 11:01:35  #95

Chronos looks to Time, hoping he would answer than her. He was always the more technically-minded twin, and best suited to answer a question like that.

"I can get inside the arena though," Naiyan says suddenly, looking up from her holo-tablet. "Maybe it's because I'm not really here, if you know what I mean. Still, I thought it was worth mentioning." She shrugs, and her avatar glitches slightly. This form is only a hologram, after all. It's not anything close to a physical body.

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

May 29, 2023 02:16:42  #96

"It is, thank you."
That means she knows where the so-called arena is situated. Perhaps that means deity abilities can permeate into the boundaries set by the flower? He has his suspicions that restrictions on who can enter the area are not as clear-cut as, well, what would have made sense to someone like him to the very least. The differences in judgment between those flowers and someone like Galaxian Explosion have proven to be quite big, after all.
Well, there should be no harm in that. Perhaps to neutral parties it could even prove to be beneficial. Who's to say how the internal scene will appear once the flower itself is absorbed? 

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 29, 2023 23:25:07  #97

"Well, the exact coordinates are still underway, but we have a general area." Time nods, "It's in the middle of nowhere, really. A wasteland."

"Of course, we can monitor the situation, but we may not be able to control what happens within the domain. Since this is something that I personally haven't encountered before, I can't count for everything. Who knows of exceptions or anomalies that are to happen."

"But when it comes to medical assistance... I am unsure of the participation of our own team members."

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

May 30, 2023 09:10:18  #98

"Let's say we don't have any significant powers within the domain, just for the sake of example. We can't send in anyone from the deities, but maybe we could recruit some mortals?" Ark thinks for a moment, drumming his fingers on the table. "Any other ideas?"

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

May 30, 2023 09:53:21  #99

"What if you project yourself there like I do?" Naiyan asks. "It'll limit your powers, but at least you'll still be there. I could probably do it for you, if you're willing to be uploaded to the cloud for a while." She presses a finger to her lips, thinking.
"I can get in without a problem, maybe because I'm not real, but there might be something to do with will. I don't have any interest in really helping the mortals or getting the flower for myself. I'm just there to report on what's happening. Maybe that's why it let me inside."

Chronos looks down the table at the cyber girl, impressed. She certainly knew more than she let on.

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

May 31, 2023 15:42:48  #100

Ash muses to himself, not particularly caring whether he's heard and certainly not making an effort of it, "That does bring a question about the flowers to mind. I don't suggest any of us try to reach it, but the results of a deity grasping the flower could be worth investigation at some point." The old man spins the cup of warmth, still grasped in their hands, slowly but consistently as he ponders what might happen. After but a few moments, the rot lord clears their mind, and speaks clearly to the rest of the table. "Perhaps it would be better suited to send some of our followers in our stead, to assist the contestants in the 'avoiding death' department. We can only be in so many places at once, and most of us don't have much skill in regards to healing. I will be sending a dozen or so of my diggers to ensure fallen combatants get their proper funerary rights and burial, regardless of what the rest of you decide to do."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAaaaaand i've reverted. Yay! there was too much sand in my lungs, anyways.
I am made of Ash and Bones and a little bit of meat. I can also be called Draki but I am not made of draco yet.
refer to me in the same manner the french refer to flesh.

okay that's all i'm going to cast divine skeleton bone blast now

July 22, 2023 21:06:52  #101

Echo looks bored about all of this, and currently (as usual) is absolutely not paying attention. She continues to draw on Silence's arm. Silence is watching everyone else.

Apollo seems to be thinking pretty hard. He could in fact perhaps send some of his shadow figures, however that took a lot of energy and focus to do from a long distance. He didn't feel like having Ruin go, which would be hard enough to convince the teen to detach himself from Apollo to do such a thing even if Apollo wanted to send him. Apollo switched hands to lean on, tapping his chin with his fingers as he thought way too hard about all of this. Ruin stays quiet, definitely not in the mood to offer assistance for such a thing. He barely even wanted to be around these other deities in the first place! Ruin fiddled with the rosary at his waist, silently reciting a prayer.

Lumi pulled himself away from Kradly, huffing. The place where Krad had pinched his cheek was glowing a bright neon orange against his pale skin, as if the world's brightest highlighter had colored his face. Francis gave Lumi an apologetic glance.

Seis slowly closed and set the pamphlet down, not much prepared for anything at the moment. Hm. Well. That's. Interesting? Seis nervously smiled, although it definitely wasn't aimed at the conversation everyone else was participating in. "Hehehe...he..." Seis then leaned forward and cradled his face in his hands, fiddling with his hair a bit.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

July 23, 2023 08:18:41  #102

So the deities were going to focus on guarding the border of the area, while one goddess could apparently go in and out without problems. 
"In the case of sending followers or other mortals inside, then," Germaine started, pausing a second for breath. "May I suggest keeping a close record of everyone who enters and everything that happens? That way it would be possible to avoid overlap of purpose in those sent to give aid or monitor the area from inside, also avoiding wasted effort."

Kradly went back to crossing his arms without sparing his brother so much as a brief look. The deities could change topic quickly and whenever they wanted, and he wasn't going to miss a second of it. 

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

July 23, 2023 16:51:06  #103

"Recording the participants would be practical, if not for the fact that most of the participants in this ordeal will likely be unfamiliar to the pantheon. At least the events will likely be recorded for posterity nonetheless--I assume that will be the role of Goddess Naiyan."
There's a slight shift in the lighting of the area, which strangely does not seem to have changed since the beginning otherwise. It's as if the sun is suddenly moving again, casting pillars of light as sharp as glass through the different crevices of this location and tuning the childish voice of this god until it is sharp, distinct, clear as a knife's edge.
"As Ash asked, I do not suppose anyone has immediate access to an unaffiliated group of individuals who could fill the role we are discussing...? Or perhaps someone with experience in a...contest such as this may provide the rest of us insight on what consequences we may expect should we fail to moderate this event."

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 24, 2023 19:58:17  #104

"Hm. No. I do not have access to a group like that." Time shakes his head, "I would like something like that at some point, though."

"Well, nevertheless," He looks to those surrounding the table, "our problem may be already solved."

With a snap, a magic hologram appears at the center of the table. A higher view of the exterior around the domain is shown. Yet, there is a specific focus on a small a group of people among the populace, all in white cloaks.

"There's a faction gathering at the domain. I sent some of my mage to investigate under secrecy." As he speaks, the images shown change, displaying a closer, eye-level view of members of the group, as if they were taken by a camera, "They call themselves the Whitecloaks. I wonder why." He speaks dryly, as if it was an attempt at a joke.

Time continues on, "While they are not many in number, they all appear to be rather capable people. Interestingly enough, they span from all sects of Forengard, and of greatly varying backgrounds and specialties. They all seem to have a similar motive, and that is to oversee the game in an orderly manner. From what my mages say, while they have varying reasons why they want to see the game develop naturally, the primary reason is to witness the ascension of a deity, and some even go as far as to say that they want to become the new deity's first followers."

He pauses, sort of waiting for people's commentary and reactions, but it does look like he has more to say.

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

Board footera