HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 13, 2023 20:07:47  #31

Re: [PLOT- Anatina] The group has returned to the Clocktower

Critchun growls at Ark and Crimson, and then he points to the front door. "Fight. Out." She waves at the surroundings, including Figura and the mortal man. "Del-kate."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAaaaaand i've reverted. Yay! there was too much sand in my lungs, anyways.
I am made of Ash and Bones and a little bit of meat. I can also be called Draki but I am not made of draco yet.
refer to me in the same manner the french refer to flesh.

okay that's all i'm going to cast divine skeleton bone blast now

March 14, 2023 00:50:08  #32

"Snuff it bug.  I'm not here to listen to a roach lecture me." Crimson huffed and stood by Time's side, awaiting orders....or just for a good excuse to wander off . 

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

March 18, 2023 03:03:51  #33

Figura melted back into his original form, his expression one of grim satisfaction. "That sounds an awful lot like a curse," he noted, looking over at the mound of fur encapsulating the mortal. Time's attachment to the man was frustrating, but perhaps the kelpie had reacted too harshly. Maybe looking like Felix was a curse too?
"I apologize for my reaction. That was unbecoming of me. I haven't practiced my manners for quite some time." A feeble attempt at a joke, and the apology was only directed at Time, but they were getting somewhere, right?

|xxxxxxxxxx|xxxxxxxxxx|

The mortal had scooched behind Critchun after she put him down, using her as a bit of a fluffy shield. Ark's request to look at his soul was more than a little off-putting. He didn't really mind the fur, though it was probably best that he wasn't surrounded by it anymore.

Call me Ishmael.
21 | Any Pronouns | wandering forest entity that occasionally visits your kitchen

"Is my body really part of the earth, and is the soul just a metaphor?"

Season's grievings to us, one and all!

March 19, 2023 19:51:13  #34

Crimson watched the mortal and smiled at it.  "I'm just as human as you are lass.  I won't let them hurt you." he said to her, hoping to reassure the frighted being. 

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

March 19, 2023 20:32:33  #35

(zane, the mortal is, probably, felix. critchun is the one being referenced by she/her in ishmael's message. the mortal has been using masculine pronouns this entire time)

Critchun very clearly wants to commit an act of incredible violence on Crimson, but manages to restrain itself enough to only flex out his claws at the young god. She moves, both themself and the mortal, to better obscure the little man from sight. Critchun looks over to Time, hoping that he tells it that she can be violent at Crimson. Or at least doesn't say that he can't.

I am made of Ash and Bones and a little bit of meat. I can also be called Draki but I am not made of draco yet.

March 19, 2023 21:25:05  #36

(Ahhh, my fault then, I read that wrong.  Thank you Ash.) 

"I wonder if Domination applies to this worlds creatures then again Time wouldn't let me use force against the bug...if I could actually understand it, what a joy that would be considering it looks like it wants to murder me."  He looked back at Time and then the moral and the Critchun.  "Welp, I guess I said something wrong.  Lovely...." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

March 20, 2023 00:26:03  #37

((Zane you actual goofball))

Time gives a smile, it's obviously out of courtesy rather than being genuine. He isn't really the type to always smile, "I accept it, Figura, granted, many people here need to work on the matters" He eyes all the other deities in the room (except for Chronos if she's still hanging around) with that 'disappointed look'.

But that look quickly disappears as he gets back on topic, "Anyways, how about we try to find out who this mysterious mortal really is?"

"Figura says that while he has an uncanny appearance to King Felix, his water readings are differing. Huck mentioned that he had a sense of Ishmael come from this man. I have my theories, but I'd like to have multiple sources of evidence on determining if he he is Felix or not before discussing them."

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

March 22, 2023 13:13:53  #38

"Well, where do we start? Anatina's probably gonna be on high guard, so we can't easily sneak back in."

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

March 24, 2023 06:50:20  #39

Time's about to start spraying people with a spritz bottle if they keep being grouchy lol))

Figura's expression was unreadable, though the glance he gave Time was far from casual. "Are you sure this is the same person the Bushbeast sensed? Ishmael's blessing laid thick over the kingdom. Perhaps there was a miscommunication." The kelpie had theories himself, but he didn't dare voice them.

|xxxxxxxxxx|xxxxxxxxxx|

The mortal gave Critchun an absentminded pat, like someone would a very large dog. He watched the exchange silently, half not wanting to call attention to himself and the other half curious about what had gone on in the group's visit to Anatina. Tensions seemed rather high, to put it lightly.

Call me Ishmael.
21 | Any Pronouns | wandering forest entity that occasionally visits your kitchen

March 24, 2023 12:03:51  #40

Woa pet pats... Critchun stops notcing Crimson and purrs as the little man pets it.

March 25, 2023 02:22:28  #41

((Ikr))

"I am quite confident. I've run tests myself, and Huck had said so himself. You can ask him, later of course."

"If there was some sort of swap between the man Huck had identified and this man currently in front of you, it would be quite a feat to pull off. He has been in the Clocktower for quite some time now, and it would be rather difficult to pull such a thing under my nose." Time crosses his arms.

"As to more conclusive evidence. I'd like to see if you could identify him as King Felix, Ark." He brainstorms, "However, I presume you wouldn't know what the King's soul looks like. Which is an issue."

Last edited by Time (March 25, 2023 02:22:48)

Time

March 25, 2023 02:25:39  #42

After some thinking, eying the floor, Time looks up, "Actually, I have an idea for the time being. Huck said that this man was spotted dueling another man, and he received a wound that had peculiar effects and posions."

"Now, we can ask again: What did this man look like?"

Time

March 25, 2023 09:04:35  #43

“That’s a good idea. If we can track the guy this not-Felix was fighting, we can probably get some more information on the actual for-real Felix!” Ark grins, and looks over at the not-Felix. “So, tell us what you know about that dude.”

Axel
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

March 26, 2023 05:07:11  #44

"If you were dueling, that would have been Prospero," the kelpie suddenly broke in before the mortal could speak. "Tall, scarred? Black eyes?"

The man nodded nervously, still using Critchun to shield himself a bit. "I, uh, don't remember much else besides the fact that he was very upset with me. Huck took me away from there shortly after I was injured, and well..." He gave a vague wave around the Clocktower. "You know the rest."

Figura closed his eyes for a long moment as the pieces of this puzzle rapidly began to fall into place for him. If he trusted Time's assessment and what the man was saying (not that he had much of an option at this point), then it meant he attacked Anatina's former king seconds after seeing him again for the first time.

"Gods, I almost cut you in half." Figura groaned, rubbing his face with his hand. "I thought-- Prospero is not one to let people live, especially if they threaten his position. But if the Bushbeast intervened before-- and now you're here... I could have killed you!" He sank to the floor as a wave emotion washed over him. His eyes were filled with tears, but any that spilled over were immediately absorbed back into his skin.

Felix was rather taken aback by the sudden shift in emotion from the stranger who attacked him literally on sight, and he gave the others a very alarmed look. 

Call me Ishmael.

March 26, 2023 05:15:05  #45

"Well, this is a conundrum. Is he the guy or isn't he the guy?"

Axel
I aten't dead

March 27, 2023 16:30:32  #46

"Nearly everything points to him being the guy. We only need a few other pieces of evidence if we really wished to set it in stone." Time tells Ark.

He walks over to Figura, not making any motion to comfort him. It's probably not his forgiveness that he wants, but rather Felix's.

He then looks over to Felix, "King Felix. Former ruler of Anatina. Does that ring a bell?" He prepares a sealing spell to quell any dark magics that might flare up again.

Time

March 27, 2023 18:35:09  #47

Critchun doesn't know what kings or Anatina are, but they're gonna pretend this information makes sense and that it's not concerning to make Felix calmed. Like how cheetahs look for social cues.

March 31, 2023 04:36:46  #48

"N-no," Felix wavered, similarly bracing himself for any adverse reaction. When none came, he gave Time a questioning look. "Hold on a moment. 'King'? I was a king? Of Anatina?" A note of panic was creeping into his voice again. The feeling he had been carrying that he must have done something awful in order for someone to try and kill him welled up inside him once more. They had figured he was a noble of some kind, but a king? If he had been one, the power he must have held would have given him so much potential to hurt others... but if he was so worried about the possible harm he caused others now, would he have done awful things in his past life? Was he the same person he was before, or was the clean slate of his amnesia shaping him into something completely different?

None of this he voiced aloud, but the way he suddenly leaned into Critchun and buried his face in its fur to let out a muffled scream was a good indication of his state of mind.

|xxxxxxxxxx|xxxxxxxxxx|

Meanwhile, Figura was slowly pulling himself together on the floor, quietly sniffling. How embarrassing, to be reduced to a blubbering mess in front of more deities than he had ever seen in his life until now. 

|xxxxxxxxxx|xxxxxxxxxx|

Outside, Huck lazily resurfaced from the ground. The wound on his leg looked a little better, with a glob of sap hardened overtop of it like a scab. The leaves around his body were still yellowing and cascading off of him every time he moved, but they didn't seem to be actively dying now. Still, the Bushbeast probably could have benefitted from having someone look at it.

He yawned and slowly lumbered over to the doorway of the Clocktower and lowered his head to take a look inside. "What is--" he stopped as he saw the scene before him. "Oh."

Call me Ishmael.

March 31, 2023 10:38:29  #49

Critchun's fur becomes thicker as Felix begins to scream, muffling the sound further. Besides that, he is now looking at Huck with much curiosity. She didn't know beasts could also be trees.

April 1, 2023 01:29:53  #50

Time takes note of all the mental and physical states of the room.

Maybe it was best to at least give a small notion of understanding to Figura. He briefly places a hand on his shoulder, "The fact that Felix still has a different water reading is still a concern though. There has to be a reason as to why he is different."

He then looks over to Felix, "Well, I suppose it may be best to leave you alone for a while to think on this. If that is what you wish." In all honesty, Felix probably isn't even paying attention to what Time is saying.

Time next changes his attention to Huck, "You don't look so good." He obviously states.

Time

May 8, 2023 01:26:15  #51

Felix needed no further prompting, and scurried out of the room back into the heights of the Clocktower. Any distance he could put between himself and the situation at hand was a blessing at this point.

|xxxxxxxxxx|xxxxxxxxxx|

Figura watched Felix go, a fair bit calmer than he was before. "I, uh, I imagine that whatever Prospero did to him is the culprit." he was a fair bit embarrassed about this whole thing.

|xxxxxxxxxx|xxxxxxxxxx|

"I am okay for now... I think." The Bushbeast plopped down in the doorway, content to stay (mostly) outside.

Call me Ishmael.

May 8, 2023 10:32:45  #52

Well, since there is no longer a little man that might need comforting/shielding from the water horse guy, Critchun moves over to the stairwell, in case Figura decided to get angry at Felix again. They're still looking at Huck, very curious about him.

May 8, 2023 12:21:59  #53

"Well, now that that whole thing is settled, what's our next course of action?" Ark is fiddling with a rubix cube as he talks, spinning it constantly. "Just continue to monitor the kingdom? We can't really put a king back on the throne with no memories, and we definitely can't put him back as long as Dust is occupying the kingdom."

Axel
I aten't dead

May 10, 2023 01:59:37  #54

"I definitely agree." Time nods, "Who else would do such a thing to Felix? And once again, why?" He squints and taps a foot in thought.

"As for our next action," he looks to Ark, "I guess we're just going to have to monitor. Felix is an important asset for this sort of thing, and if he's in no mood to handle it, we can't do much."

---

"Yes, you may feel fine" Heaven continues off of what Time brought up, walking over to the Bushbeast, "But that doesn't mean you're fine. You certainly don't look the part" She crosses her arms.

Last edited by Time (May 10, 2023 01:59:50)

Time

Board footera