HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 16, 2023 10:23:33  #31

Re: [PLOT - DoF] - 1: Blood on Stone

"Of course I am!" Naiyan said cheerfully. "Why wouldn't I stream it out to everyone? It's more fun that way. Besides, if I'm commentator, I might as well have a way for people to hear me!"

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

February 17, 2023 11:21:54  #32

Arcan looks ahead instead of looking at Patil. She figured it was ok to tell him, "Well it was during a robbery. That I preformed." She hesitates whether or not add on, "It was kinda easy to do."

-----

Time eyes Naiyan for a bit, "Sure. Ok then. I'd just would say to not tamper with the results."

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

February 18, 2023 00:42:07  #33

Shiloh's eyes narrowed. "I don't think anything about this," she waved her arm expansively at the jungle around them, "is merciful or kind."

Call me Ishmael.
21 | Any Pronouns | wandering forest entity that occasionally visits your kitchen

"Is my body really part of the earth, and is the soul just a metaphor?"

Season's grievings to us, one and all!

February 18, 2023 11:04:48  #34

Naiyan gave him a look of mock offense. "I would never do such a thing!" 

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

February 18, 2023 21:02:08  #35

Time just frowned and looked onwards towards the arena. He seems serious about the topic.

----

"It is not." Alethea responds with a bob of her head in admittance, "But I am talking about you, not what is around us. I think what you did may be considered a kind act, given the circumstances." 

Time

February 19, 2023 02:26:10  #36

This earned a roll of the eyes from the wood nymph. "They're probably going to die anyways. No use wasting my energy when the problem will take care of itself anyways."

With Alethea apparently not looking for a fight, she started to move along again, determined to reach her destination.

|xxxxxxxxxx|xxxxxxxxxx|

Meanwhile, Orphos was stumbling his way through the jungle. Roughing it in the wilderness wasn't exactly his strong suit. Heck, a battle royale for some magic plants was not the god's cup of tea either, but there wasn't much he could do about it now. He swatted a vine out of his way, a steady stream of grumbling and the occasional swear tumbling from his mouth as he stomped through the undergrowth.

Call me Ishmael.
21 | Any Pronouns | wandering forest entity that occasionally visits your kitchen

February 19, 2023 08:29:19  #37

Naiyan teleported, appearing next to Orphos, a few stray pixels floating around her before disappearing. "Hello there!" she said cheerfully. "You seem to be one of the participants of this event. Mind if I interview you?"

February 19, 2023 12:19:33  #38

Flare watched Time with a odd interest, noting that he had kept an eye on Cor for most of the time he had been there.  "Everyone so far has clashed steel and blood has partly been lost.  But yet I have not seen Cor around at all.  It shouldn't be too hard to find him, even with the Emperor's Shard.  What could be preventing me from seeing him?" Flare jumped off the top of the tree and turned into a Phoenix and flew overhead the treeline, passing over Alethea. 
------
Fang slowed to a walking pace and carefully trailed Orphos.  "He's got Cor's scent on him.  No blood though, so that's a relief...wonder if he'll attack if I ask him anything...."  

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

February 19, 2023 14:39:47  #39

Patil looks surprised, "Theft? Well can't say I was expecting that, what'd you steal?"

(Just in general does Marsh notice anything or anyone in particular? Otherwise imma just start making stuff up)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
----------------------------------------
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

February 19, 2023 16:28:31  #40

((Go ahead and do what you wish. Improv and whatnot! We can either plan a specific thing. Or they can meet up with a specific person of your choice))

Alethea hops off the rock, following after Shiloh, in a slow but refined pace, "But that's it. They have a chance to live. They can realize they're not cut out of for this setting, and find a refuge to wait out the game, or help others who made the same mistake, and were spared. You gave them a chance to make that mistake." She smiles, and tilts her head, studying Shiloh "I think we could work together. It is always beneficial to have multiple eyes."

-----

"Well..." Arcan's pointed ears reddened with embarrassment, "Multiple lifespans of work weighed in gold coins. From a bank. It was really stupid, honestly. I ended up returning everything in the end anyways. I didn't kill anybody either."

Time

February 19, 2023 20:49:16  #41

(Aight, just to confirm, we are going with a group of npcs who are like healers and people with supplies that are just non-aggressive in general right?)

"Sounds really impressive actually." It sounds genuine, like Patil's really interested, "I'm guessing Marsh is the one who convinced you to return the gold?"

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

February 19, 2023 21:52:22  #42

((Yea. I'd think their main base as of the moment would be somewhere nearby the stone tablet or the stone tablet itself if the fighting has cleared up))

"Yeah. Kinda." She nods, "They also stopped some dude chasing after me trying to kill me for that gold."

Last edited by Time (February 19, 2023 21:53:52)

Time

February 22, 2023 09:57:36  #43

His brows furrow, "Okay, so that brings up a lot of questions. Should I ask? Or is this like something personal, I know being chased down by some guy with a murderous intent can be personal sometime."

Before the conversation can continue, Marsh returns to the group. "So we have options," they immediately began. "There's a river/stream thingy over that way," they point towards the left of the mountain, "and also a group of healers I think, back where we came from. Seems like they have supplies and food and all that other good stuff. Oh and I'm pretty I saw Crimson somewhere so y'know a familiar face might help? Um point is, options, lots of them."

"Right, so basically we choose between taking a setback for pretty much guaranteed food and water, or a more risky option that'll also be in the direction we want to go." Patil decidedly ignores the Crimson comment, "I say we take the river, the sooner we get those flowers, the sooner we're out of here."

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

February 22, 2023 18:48:35  #44

Ozark has made his way over to the river, and has stopped for a moment to catch his breath and have a drink. Despite his small bit of relaxation, his eyes still dart around, prepared for anyone who might spring out at him.

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

February 23, 2023 07:02:14  #45

Shiloh realized she wasn't going to shake this strange woman any time soon and let out a resigned sigh. She had a point, and the wood nymph could always kill Alethea later. "Fine," she snapped. "as long as you don't slow me down."

|xxxxxxxxxx|xxxxxxxxxx|

Orphos's nerves were still a little fried, and having someone randomly appear beside him made him jump about a foot in the air shouting a word unfit for television. He gave Naiyan a death glare for a few moments, trying to catch his breath. "Excuse me?"

Call me Ishmael.

February 23, 2023 10:21:20  #46

"Can I interview you?" Naiyan repeated, showing him the small mic. She hovered a few inches above the ground.

February 23, 2023 10:23:17  #47

"Oops...guess I wasn't too quiet." Fang laughed sheepishly and waved at Orphos.  "You're not gonna kill me if I ask some questions?  You do have Cor's scent on you." 

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

February 24, 2023 00:45:19  #48

Well now there was two of them, and they both had questions. His suspicion mounting, Orphos instinctively laid a hand on one of his machetes. "Ask away." his tone was biting, but they hadn't attacked him yet-- maybe he could pull a deal out of this somehow.

Call me Ishmael.

February 24, 2023 03:50:00  #49

Arcan looks like she was going to answer Patil's question, but clearly she was interrupted by Marsh landing back down, and stating the options.

She thinks for a moment, surveying the now much more quiet surroundings. It feels like much of the fighting has either stopped or dispersed out, "I think we should keep in traveling forwards.  Lets see whats over at the river. What if those healers you saw actually are something much more dangerous?"

"As for Crimson, I don't know if I should be around him. I still don't really know what he thinks about me. I think the interaction would be uneasy." She says.

-----

Alethea smiles (like she already wasn't... is the only thing I can say about her lol??) and dips her head in gratitude, "Thank you for your kindness. I assure you that I will not." She immediately bobs back up and follows after Shiloh, deciding not to walk side by side with the nymph, but rather take a posting where she was trailing behind Shiloh.

Time

February 24, 2023 20:23:26  #50

"Cor was around you clearly, but my question is why he isn't with you right now.  Did he get injured at all?  Was he running from something?  Oh and my name is Fang, I'm a servant for Cor." Fang held her hand out.  

-----

Flare carved into the trees and the ground, marking places he has been and creating an escape route if needed.  Eventually he came close to Arcan and her small party.  "My my my, talking about Cor?  Have you all seen him already before me?  Quite my luck isn't it.  Where is he?" Flare asked, carving two marks into a nearby tree before walking up to Arcan.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

February 24, 2023 21:56:33  #51

Naiyan puffed out her cheeks comically as Fang asked Orphos questions. She was supposed to be the interviewer, not this other girl.

February 25, 2023 04:24:24  #52

Shiloh was acutely aware Alethea's positioning opened her up to an attack from behind, but the nymph did her best to not let it faze her as she continued her trek. "If we're working together, I suppose I should know who you are. You got a name?" she asked, occasionally glancing back at Alethea.

|xxxxxxxxxx|xxxxxxxxxx|

Orphos made no move to shake Fang's hand. He wasn't a fan of Crimson's, especially now, and anyone affiliated with him wasn't a person the god was eager to get to know. "I don't know what he was doing," he answered flatly. "He was crying. Threw me around a little. Scampered off before I could beat him up. I get the sense that this kind of event is not for him. He could be anywhere, but with any luck someone already got to him and taught him the lesson I couldn't."

Call me Ishmael.

February 25, 2023 10:48:22  #53

"My turn for a question!" Naiyan said, waving her hand in the air. "What made you decide to participate on this event? You're already a god, so you don't really have a need for an ambrosia flower. Was there something else you wanted to get out of this?" she held out the little microphone towards Orphos somewhat so she could catch his voice better.

February 25, 2023 11:49:47  #54

The color drained from Fang's face.  Cor wasn't one to cry over new terrain was he?  No...something else caught his attention.  What kind of deity could have spooked him?  As far as she knew there was no one in Forengard or Arithnia that could do such a thing besides a Council member like himself.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

February 25, 2023 14:29:46  #55

While watching these events unfold, Ark is clutching his head from a brain freeze after drinking his lemonade too fast.

Ozark continues to move through the jungle, occasionally stopping to check for followers. “Normally I love it when a job’s easy, but this is ridiculous.” The moment those words leave his mouth, a humanoid bird creature swoops out of a tree and begins slashing at him with twin blades. He blocks the first swing, and goes in for a counterattack. A battle ensues, and the clash of blades can be heard over the din of the jungle.

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

February 25, 2023 18:06:04  #56

"Oh Crimson's over there." Marsh replies with a point, at the exact same time Patil said, "How would we know where he is."

There's this awkward pause that comes after two people saying completely contradictory things.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

February 25, 2023 22:04:05  #57

"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself! Where are my manners?" she shakes her head, probably in disapproval of her own forgetfulness, "My name is Alethea. It's a pleasure to meet you, despite our tense circumstances. Can I ask you what is yours?"

-----

Arcan noticeably tensed up at the appearance of Flare. Who was he? What does he want? How is he related to Crimson? She grips her bow a bit tighter, with her hand hovering over her quiver.

She hesitates looking between everyone, before deciding to speak up, "Uh, Crimson? He's that way." She motions her head towards the direction that Marsh was pointing, "We were scouting, and we spotted him somewhere around there."

Her ears perked up at the sounds of a nearby clash. Something is going on over there. Yet there's this unknown person in front of them. It'll be imporant to pay attention to both and to react for anything.

Last edited by Time (February 25, 2023 22:07:29)

Time

February 26, 2023 12:17:11  #58

"Thank you.  I'll see to it that he is safe.  Blessings be upon you all." Flare said and quickly dashed away, looking for Crimson.  

-----

Crimson laid on the ground taking in the areas surroundings.  "I could have sworn I felt something coming from that flower...Forengard's magic is truly different.  On top of that, it seems like everyone is drawn to it.  I wonder if that means that there are traps already being set by other people to guard it."  

Crimson jumped to his feet and took off his coat and tied it around his waist and put his sword and dagger over the coat.  "If I'm going to survive I actually have to fight.  Or at least defend myself.  A blind man is no better in a sword fight than a deaf man is in a gladiator arena."  With this, Crimson set off out of his cave west, the direction opposite of Flare.   

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

February 27, 2023 21:08:54  #59

Patil picks up on the battle though he doesn't make any moves other than a shift in his stance. "Well then," He began once Flare left, "to the river. Lead the way birdy."

Marsh blinks owlishly at the nickname, it takes them a moment to realize Patil was addressing them. "Alright." They fly a bit higher, not exactly above the trees yet but just enough to get a good view of their surroundings. They start off towards the river, seemingly content to ignore the battle they could clearly hear.

Patil follows wordlessly.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

February 28, 2023 16:35:11  #60

Arcan follows after Marsh as well.

After some walking, she perks up, "Oh, on that question you asked. The one about the thieving."

((New thread(s) soon??))

Time

Board footera