HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 5, 2023 12:05:31  #1

[intro] there is a creature outside the Clocktower

Lately, there's been unfamiliar beast noises coming from outside the Clocktower at night, but now there's a big furred owl face pressed against one of the windows while some students are practicing magic. It sounds like it's cooing, mayhaps requesting entry?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAaaaaand i've reverted. Yay! there was too much sand in my lungs, anyways.
I am made of Ash and Bones and a little bit of meat. I can also be called Draki but I am not made of draco yet.
refer to me in the same manner the french refer to flesh.

okay that's all i'm going to cast divine skeleton bone blast now

February 5, 2023 14:48:01  #2

Re: [intro] there is a creature outside the Clocktower

Crimson pops up from the window and looks at the owl.  "Yo!" he said and saluted the owl.  "Whatcha here for?" 

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

February 5, 2023 20:32:59  #3

Heaven stares at the owl. Was it some sort of messenger? An experiment? She looks for anything important or attached to the creature.

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

February 5, 2023 21:00:25  #4

Jenny stared out the window. "CHROOOOONOS?" she shouted over her shoulder. "TIIIIME? YOU MIGHT WANNA SEE THIS."

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

February 5, 2023 21:07:23  #5

Crimson, being so close to the window, would be able to see that the owl face is attached to a lupine body. The beast continues cooing, and pecks at the window.

I am made of Ash and Bones and a little bit of meat. I can also be called Draki but I am not made of draco yet.

February 5, 2023 21:15:53  #6

Chronos crashed down a set of stairs, managing to stick the landing at the end. She looked around and noticed the odd creature. She walked up to the window and looked at it curiously.

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

February 6, 2023 01:19:45  #7

Time followed down in suit after Chronos, albeit in a much more boring and anticlimactic way: stepping down them normally.

"What's going on? What is it?" He asks.

-----

"It's a big owl." Heaven notifies him. "Well, not an owl, but some sort of creature."

-----

"We shouldn't let it in." Time replies, "Who knows what it will if we do so. We should go outside." He looks to the rest of the group if they are in agreement.

Time

February 6, 2023 10:18:09  #8

As everyone gathered around Crimson tried to examine the owl as best as he could and tried to figure out what it was doing here.  "I do not see nor feel anything that could be of threat from the owl Time.  And who is one to say that the outside is no better for us than the owl?  Maybe it's running away from something." he replied back to Time.  

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

February 6, 2023 10:55:13  #9

The beast stands on its hindlegs, and uses one of its forelimbs to point to Time and then to Chronos. It tilts her head, and looks confused. As though he feels something from them, but doesn't know why. They bark, like a hyena, and then moves away from window. Not enough to go out of sight, but enough that more than a vague sense of shape can be seen beyond the owl face. While the body is mostly lupine, the legs seem more akin to that of a bear and the tail's like a whip lizard's.

February 6, 2023 18:25:07  #10

Chronos gasped dramatically, pressing her hands to her cheeks. "You're so cUTE!" she squealed excitedly. She ran outside to the creature, reaching up and squishing the creatures' owl-like face between her hands, the way one would a dog's face, with complete disregard for the idea that it might be dangerous.

February 6, 2023 21:32:15  #11

Time rushes outside after Chronos, "Hey Wait! Slow down!" He calls to her, appearing outside behind her, "You need to be more cautious!"

At the same time though, he quietly smiles. At least now he can say something like that.

-----

Heaven sighs and follows after the twins, instructing the students to stay their place.

Time

February 6, 2023 22:50:16  #12

The head of Critchun shifts, turning into a viscious red liquid, and then reforming into a face outside of Chronos' hand. The face is no longer owl-esque, instead appearing like a tiger's face but with a longer maw(like a wolf's). It chitters, as though it was clanking a beak against both parts, and shakes off the feeling of Chronos' touch. After a  moment, she pokes their nose towards Chronos and sniffs at her. He nods, as though confirming something to itself.

February 7, 2023 09:23:15  #13

Chronos pinned her hands to her sides, realizing she made a severe miscalculation, but she was bouncing slightly, clearly excited by this creature.

February 7, 2023 11:35:57  #14

Ark has been reading up on various topics inside the clocktower, and has followed the others outside to stare at the creature. "What's with the awesome lookin shifty thing?"

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

February 8, 2023 00:26:36  #15

Time hesitates once again, "Uh, hello?" Time asks the creature, raising his hand in a weird wave, inching a bit closer, "Can you understand us?"

Time

February 8, 2023 10:17:02  #16

As Crimson walks outside, he scans the area for anything that would have lead the owl...thing...out here.  And guess what?  Nothing that he could see.  "If it could, I'm quite sure that it wouldn't be banging on the window Time." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

February 8, 2023 11:33:43  #17

Critchun's attention is drawn away from Chronos when Time speaks, and they pad towards him. After sniffing him, it nods again. And then she speaks, slowly and only mostly understandable. Like a crow that's practicing a sound. "Un. der... stand. New.. gods?" He tilts its head at the end of the question, making clear that it is a question. Also, its tail is lazily swinging back and forth, like a cat might do.

February 8, 2023 13:02:35  #18

Ark tilts his head in a questioning manner as well. "We're not super new, I don't think. Not like Crimson over there." He thinks for a moment. "Unless you're a really super old god?"

Axel
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

February 8, 2023 13:07:58  #19

"Can we keep him?!" Chronos asked immediately, standing next to Critchun and facing Time, but not touching it (even though she looked like she very much wanted to).

February 8, 2023 15:04:25  #20

"I'm not quite a god so to speak, but yeah, I could be considered a new god." Crimson replies to Ark.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

February 9, 2023 01:03:28  #21

"New gods?" Time repeats, "No, I don't think we're new... what do you want? Who are you?"

"And no." Time points to over to Chronos, "We should talk with it and find what it wants."

Time

February 9, 2023 02:48:05  #22

"Ol..b. Yeassh." The creature nods to confirm its response to Ark even further. She seems slightly startled by Chronos' sudden appearance next to him, but calms down. And... it's hard to tell but one of the more perceptive of the group might notice that Critchun began to shrink a tad, fortunate really; considering it's hard to look them in the eyes without craning your neck, at least for those of average or shorter height.

Regardless of that, Critchun looks at Crimson briefly; with eyes of curiousity. Her tail swings gently into the dirt, directing it towards the Kyng; although it's oddly none malicious. Like some weird body language.

After that, he points to itself with a paw and speaks, slightly clearer than before, "Crit..jun," Doesn't sound like that's quite right, like they were trying to make a different sound but ended up with 'jun' and just keeps going. "Wun... glow. E" With that, it points back to the Clocktower; and those that know the layout well might make note that it's pointing to the room where the students were practicing spells.

February 9, 2023 09:54:55  #23

"It likes magic," Chronos announced.

February 9, 2023 10:21:39  #24

"Oh good. That means it'll love the Clocktower." Ark replies.

Axel
I aten't dead

February 9, 2023 11:10:57  #25

Crimson watches the creature for a moment before looking back at the Clocktower.  "I'm not sure it's attracted to magic.  It could also be looking for an artifact..." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

February 9, 2023 14:24:11  #26

Time of course will take notice in the small shrink of the creature. It's clear it's some sort of shapeshifting creature, but it appears that it may be able to shapeshift not just appearance, but size as well. In additon, it seems it has to do with emotion, rather than logical decision, or at a minimum it's like second nature. Interesting.

"I don't think as of the moment it's looking for anything specific." He summons a small bag, and sticks his arm into it. After rustling around for a few minutes, he pulls out a small contraption.

The contraption was metal, with the color of dull brass about it, shaped in a vague hourglass shape by two pyramids intercepting a similarly colored sphere in it's center.

He taps the orb twice and the full contraption pops into action, making a small whirling noise as the 3 parts whirl and levitate gently in Time's hand.

It's a small bauble, not of much importance, but he doesn't really mention that.

Time

February 9, 2023 17:17:06  #27

Critchun leans down to look at the contraption, distracted by it rather easily. After a good few moments of just staring at it, she opens their mouth and attempts to bite it.

February 9, 2023 20:21:20  #28

"Or it could be hungry....." Crimson said in a whisper.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

February 10, 2023 03:13:57  #29

Time pulls back his arm before Critchun could bite either his arm or the contraption. "You do have a point. But I'm just not too sure on that theory", he tells Crimson as he slowly extends his hand back out.

"No. It's not food. It's a... glowy." Time uses some of Critchun's own vocabulary to help with understanding. He then taps the top of the artifact, and a little poof of magic sparks pop from it, "See?"

Last edited by Time (February 10, 2023 03:15:55)

Time

February 10, 2023 12:23:15  #30

"It makes me wonder if it could see my Limiter as food since it can glow when exposed to vast amounts of energy." Crimson told Time and watched the Critchun.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Board footera