HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 3, 2023 13:42:14  #31

Re: (Intro uwu) Uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco...

The bug jumps back, startled by the shifting. It chitters and chatters its mandibles, making many noises. It makes a whirling noise and tries to consume the translucent red liquid.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAaaaaand i've reverted. Yay! there was too much sand in my lungs, anyways.
I am made of Ash and Bones and a little bit of meat. I can also be called Draki but I am not made of draco yet.
refer to me in the same manner the french refer to flesh.

okay that's all i'm going to cast divine skeleton bone blast now

February 4, 2023 22:19:34  #32

Silence grinned wide and said, "Hell yeah it is!"

Silence didn't notice the bug, so it got a good taste of the liquid. It tasted like a mix between rotting food, dirt, blood, and just bitterness in general. The liquid also is a bit spicy. Silence pulled away, startled.

"Uh...! Don't eat me!" Silence took a moment to realize their own meltiness.

"Oh no! Seis, toss me, like, a few rocks or something! Those doritos weren't enough!"

Seis looked up and seemed a bit surprised. She did as told, gently throwing a few rocks at Silence. Instead of catching them, Silence let the rocks hit them. The rocks seemed to stick to their skin, and then slowly sink in. As the rocks sunk and dissolved, Silence's form became more solid, and slowly they were getting less and less melted. Their facial features started to correct a bit, although not fully.

Seis tilted her head and said, "You, uhm, you... s-should just eat, just eat,... the leaves off the ground."

Silence made a face in response, as if they didn't just eat some rocks.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

February 6, 2023 10:10:51  #33

Well, the crawlid cannot taste spicy, since that's a mammal thing.The rest it has eaten before, so the main confusion is in why this person tastes like that. It tilts its head slightly, as far as its exoskeleton will shift, and stares at Silence.

I am made of Ash and Bones and a little bit of meat. I can also be called Draki but I am not made of draco yet.

March 17, 2023 21:30:32  #34

Silence tilted their head back, smiling innocently.

"Hm? What's wrong?" they asked, despite that they wouldn't be able to understand of the crawlid's noises.

Seis gently threw more rocks at Silence, more-or-less just wanting to watch the rocks sink into Silence's flesh.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

March 19, 2023 19:35:59  #35

"What about meat?" Crimson pondered.  "It can't just eat rocks can it?  What if it's like a bird and uses the rocks for digestion?" 

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

March 19, 2023 20:17:03  #36

The crawlid makes a few more chittering noises, really quite curious about whadda hell Silence is made of. It knows that it isn't that weird black stuff back in Hallownest, but it's still strange and offputting.

March 20, 2023 02:05:39  #37

Seis tilted her head.

"...Uhm... t-the bug or, uh, or Silence? S-Silence can eat any... anything!"

Silence grinned proudly, "Of course I can eat anything! Rocks, meat, dirt, trees, trash, and all sorts of other things! Digestion is no problem for me! I don't even have a digestive track to mess up!"

Weirdo. Only Silence could boast about such things.

Seis complained lightly with, "...Nooooo faaaaair... I can't eat m-milk, uhm, milk without... getting sick..."

Silence stated, "Actually... I can't digest milk either! But still! Everything else I can digest!"

So Silence can digest rocks but not milk.

Hm.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

March 20, 2023 17:10:31  #38

"I'm talking about the bug, not Silence." he told Seis.  But after that he shot a happy gaze at Silence.  "Could you eat metal and condense it enough to possibly make new parts for my Limiter?  

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

March 20, 2023 22:30:42  #39

"What's milk?" Woa, no way. The bug isn't hiding its ability to speak much this time, so the almost-singsing voice of a crow is clearly coming from the small creature.

March 28, 2023 19:25:09  #40

Silence would have answered Crimson if it wasn't for the bug talking.

"WHOAAAA!!"

Silence is amazed.

Seis takes this situation much more in stride, explaining, "...Milk... it's... uhm... liquid frommmm a c-cow? I... t-think... uhm, think babies... drink it...?"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

Board footera