HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 25, 2023 01:15:46  #1

(Intro uwu) Uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco...

Seis wasn't much of a person to bother anyone. In fact, they didn't really out-right interact with people on their own. So, the scene itself is peaceful.

It's a big ol park, yet there aren't many people around. And the count of mortals chilling in the area is starting to dwindle, considering it's around seven pm and many people want to go home at this point. It's warm outside, and the leaves on the trees are a beautiful shade of green. The sun is low in the sky, casting an orange tint across everything despite not setting yet.

Seis is sitting on a blanket in the grass, hunched over a pile of rocks. They were sorting the rocks, smiling proudly as they divided the large pile into smaller sections.

Silence sat on the short, cobblestone wall next to Seis, using their phone's camera to help them fluff up their hair and tidy up their makeup.

Beside Seis was their phone, which very softly was playing music. It was loud enough that you had to be pretty close to hear the tunes. There seems to be some sort of gothic song playing.

So the music definitely wasn't bothering anyone, especially considering no one had really dared to get close. To be fair, Silence is in full gothic apparel, which is rather frightening when paired with their fantastic height (plus boots) and sharp fangs poking from beneath their lips. Seis, on the other hand, is unfortunately not very church-friendly in physical character: their emo make-up, wild hair, and unnaturally persistent smile caused mothers to divert their children from Seis's path. The two didn't seem to mind this type of interaction, as they had each other for company. However, neither of them were speaking at the moment as they were completing their own tasks.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

January 25, 2023 01:38:52  #2

Re: (Intro uwu) Uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco...

A large bug burrows out of the ground nearby, about as large as a cat, and chitters its mandibles together as it watches the rocks Seis sorts with hungry eyes.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAaaaaand i've reverted. Yay! there was too much sand in my lungs, anyways.
I am made of Ash and Bones and a little bit of meat. I can also be called Draki but I am not made of draco yet.
refer to me in the same manner the french refer to flesh.

okay that's all i'm going to cast divine skeleton bone blast now

January 25, 2023 09:29:09  #3

Seis glances over and stares for a moment, taking a second to register the bug. She tilts her head.

"How coolllll..." Seis looks over at the rocks and then back over to the bug. "...Do you want, want a, uhm, a rock?"

Very slowly, Seis holds out a good-sized rock to the bug.

Silence looks over from their phone and stares at the bug.

"Oh cool! Never seen one that big! Wonder what kind of bug it is..."

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

January 25, 2023 10:17:33  #4

(That's the best intro name I've ever seen.  Wonderfully done Echo.) 

"Trust me, it's not exactly a bug.  It's more likely to bug you than anything else." Crimson called off in the distance, holding a small orb of fire in his hand as a makeshift lamp.  "What is anyone doing in the park?  No one is usually out this late...then again, it's a big world, so eh, I can't complain." Crimson stopped about 10 feet away from the two and watched.  "And I'm pretty sure bugs don't eat rocks...at least not in this size." 

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

January 25, 2023 20:27:51  #5

(thank you uwu, it took me so long to figure out what I wanted to name the thread before remembering Seis's name XD)

Seis thought for a moment, still holding the rock out to the bug.

Silence smiled, and simply stated, "Why wouldn't anyone be out at a perfect time like this?"

Seis said, "Weeellllll, anything is... possible! Is possible! Sooooo, uh, m-maybe... some bugs this size... eat rocks! (pop!)"

Seis's head twitches to the size quickly at the end, accompanying the popping sound.

"I wonder... if rocks taste good."

Silence nodded, "Sometimes."

...Wait, what?! Why is this teenager eating rocks?!

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

January 25, 2023 21:12:19  #6

Crawlid scuttles out of the hole, and it's revealed to look like a big pillbug through the rest of its body. Except in that its body is segmented by parts of its exoskeleton arching upward into spikes. The bugly bug scuttles forward, sniffs briefly at the rock, and cracks it with its mandibles and consumes the two halves.

I am made of Ash and Bones and a little bit of meat. I can also be called Draki but I am not made of draco yet.

January 25, 2023 21:27:35  #7

Crimson seemed to almost teleport in front of Seis, leaving a small train of red flames that vanished into the air.  "Put the rock down please.  The last thing you want is to tear your internal organs." 

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 25, 2023 23:12:50  #8

Seis smiled at Crimson, putting the rock down so that the bug could continue eating it. Seis stared with her big ol deep eyes, confusion apparent.

"...My insiiiiides? Why would I, would I, would I,... worry about that... when it likes, uhm, rocks?"

Seis picked out another rock and set it down in front of Crawlid, looking very content. She very lightly chuckled, although the laughter came out more like a chain of highly strained breaths.

Silence is silently staring at Crimson, leaning foward and almost tense.

Seis said, excitedly, "Insiiiiides... like when... the monsters pull them out? A-and... then the, uhm, the little girl shriekes, and there's, and there's, no one else there! And, uhm, and the wood creeks underfoot!"

Seis waved their hands through their excitement, trying to explain as quickly as they could.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

January 26, 2023 02:48:01  #9

Suddenly, the crawlid looks up at Seis and speaks. It sounds like a human. "Sounds like a skill issue." Then, the bug simply returns to crunching on rocks placed in front of it, as though nothing happened.

January 26, 2023 08:39:25  #10

(Warning: my Spanish skills have decreased by a lot so my syntax is definitely horrid. RIP anyone here who can read Spanish, I tried using only simple phrases but, as I said, Spanish is hard when you don't practice regularly TwT)

"And..." Seis paused, looking down to the bug. "...Hhh...hhhuh?" She looked to Silence.

"¡Escuchaaaa!"

"¡Yo se! Pero, no se como ello habla."

"Ohhhh. Why not, you... know a lot of, uhm, stuffs."

Silence shrugged, which Seis accepted as an answer.  Seis set two more rocks in front of the bug.

"Bugs a-are so coolllll!" Seis said, ignoring that normal bugs don't talk.

Edit: Translations

(Seis: "Listeeeeeen!"

Silence: "I know! But I don't know how it can talk.")

Last edited by Echo (January 27, 2023 14:56:21)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

January 27, 2023 11:25:06  #11

Crimson has heard and seen weirder things.  "Some animals and bugs do eat rocks to help them digest their food, but it usually has to be a specific type of rock.  Most of the time a smooth one, kind of like a mortar and pestle if you so wish." Crimson looked at Seis and then Silence.  "¿Ustedes dos hablan español?[color=#000000] ¿Desde cuándo visitaste la Tierra?" He told them and looked almost confused.  "Such an odd world this is..." he told himself.  

((Translation: [/color]You two speak Spanish?  Since when did you ever visit Earth? )) 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 27, 2023 14:53:57  #12

Both Seis and Silence gave Crimson a confused look, but didn't ask about the whole "visit Earth" part.

"My... m-mother tongue...?" Seis answered, tilting his head, trying to figure out why Crimson would mention earth.

"M-mí, uhm, mí abuelo... enseñíame."

Silence said, "Oh, my family speaks Spanish, like, eighty percent of the time and I like eavesdropping too much."

Seis set a smooth stone down in front of the bug.

(Oh shoot, forgot to add translations TwT)

(Translation:

Seis: "M-my, uhm, my grandpa taught me.")

Last edited by Echo (January 27, 2023 14:54:18)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

January 27, 2023 20:44:27  #13

Crawlid barely understands the standard tongue, so it's just munching on rocks and ignoring what it assumes to be an argument.

January 29, 2023 01:52:15  #14

Seis keeps setting rocks down. At this point, Seis is probably going to give the whole rock collection to the bug. XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

January 29, 2023 12:31:19  #15

Crimson noted the silence and sighed.  "I guess Earth isn't commonly spoken of like it is in Arithnia.  And uh...I would stop giving the bug rocks....." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 29, 2023 12:49:08  #16

Crawlid don't care, it is consuming all of the rocks handed to it. It also glares at Crimson for suggesting that it doesn't deserve more rocks to bite.

January 29, 2023 13:16:34  #17

"What's Arithnia? Why... should I stop feeding it? M-my name is... Seis. I forgot to, forgot, say that..."

Seis set a few more rocks down. He didn't see the harm in it.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

January 29, 2023 17:47:09  #18

Crimson knelt down and slammed the orb of fire into the ground, creating smaller orbs and spreading them around the area, illuminating it enough for the few to see him clearly.  "Name's Crimson.  Some call me Cor, and Arithnia is the world from where I'm from.  I kinda got...kidnapped here?  I guess that's the only way I'm supposed to say it.  My two other friends, Fang and Flare came here too, not sure why they did.  But they did.  And I shouldn't keep you from feeding a bug.  I just don't really know anything..." Crimson stood in silence and exhaled.  "I don't understand this world enough.  So I've been making quite a few...err...mistakes basically.  So I'm trying and I guess you'll have to bear with me...if you ever come upon me that is."  Crimson sat on the ground and took off his coat and streched.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 29, 2023 23:24:11  #19

"Sounds like a personal problem." The crawlid is finished eating rocks now, and, quite suddenly, a shard of obsidian glass appears in front of it. The shard is no larger than Seis' palm, and is as smooth as a river rock. It's also highly polished, gleaming in the fire light. The bug turns and scuttles about, climbing onto the wall Silence is perched upon and sniffing at them.

January 30, 2023 02:43:17  #20

Silence seemed tense, their body ready to dart towards Crimson due to the suddenness of Crimson's actions, although they relaxed slightly at Crawlid.

"I ain't got no rocks," Silence stated, although letting the bug sniff them. "I got, like, some chips, though. Doritos. Want those?" Silence smells heavily like fresh dirt, with a slight scent of roses as well. Must be an Amor Family trait.

Seis stared at the obsidian, not touching it but rather thinking about what Crimson said. Her smile never seems to falter, and Seis tapped her fingers against her palm, one at a time. She looked up at Crimson, studying him with a blank stare.

"...Don't worry! W-we, uhm, we... don't know a lot either!" Seis's head ticced, and Silence made a snorting laugh at the fact Seis called them both stupid. Seis giggled a little upon realizing this as well.

"Heee...heeeehe... So... that shouldn't, that shouldn't, be too different! No... not at all!"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

January 30, 2023 11:12:29  #21

Crimson laid on the ground and stared at the sky.  "What's that supposed to mean?" he asked Seis.  "You guys not from here either?" 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 30, 2023 12:16:08  #22

Hmm... the crawlid decides that Silence is friendly enough, and chitters its mandibles before laying down next to them.

January 30, 2023 22:27:15  #23

The sky is getting a bit darker, the oranges darkening and mixing with dark reds and blues. There are some stars starting to poke out and make themselves noticable.

Silence silently set a nacho Dorito beside the bug, giving it the option to eat it or not.

Seis shook his head slowly, thinking again before saying, "Nooo... Well, if you mean...hhhhere, like, uhm, like the city... then Silencio isn't."

"Yeah, I live in the countryside, kinda. Like, my house is weird, so I technically live here. But also I don't." Silence shrugged.

Seis continued with, "Buuuut... if you mean, uhhm... this w-world, uhm, world, then... also no! We're both... from here, from here... but we also don't know...a lot about it!"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

January 31, 2023 12:48:53  #24

"Silence and Seis.  Odd names to be honest.  What's the bugs name then?" 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 31, 2023 16:13:40  #25

The bug consumes dorto. It shakes its exoskeleton, creating a clattering noise. The clattering sound is like that of jostling a small chest.

February 1, 2023 00:16:00  #26

Crimson lays on his side and looks at the bug.  "Skelly." he said to the bug.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

February 2, 2023 15:08:11  #27

Seis tilted his head slightly.

"...How cooool!"

Silence shapeshifted into a bug, similar but being a neon blue color.

Silence said, "Oh, you're actually pretty small."

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

February 2, 2023 17:25:48  #28

The bug does not respond to Crimson, doesn't even look at him. It's very curious about Silence transforming though, scittering around them and sniffing at them again. Probably smelling the same thing, it's somewhat confused and chitters its mandibles.

February 2, 2023 19:43:24  #29

Yep, Silence still smells like dirt and roses.

Silence explained to the bug, "I'm a shape shifter, see?" They rolled off the wall and shifted into a black cat, and then back into their gothic humanoid form.

However, when back into their humanoid state, their face was a bit messed up, goopy and the features all in the wrong places. Their arms also seemed to be sweating some sort of translucent, red liquid.

They looked a bit terrifying in this state, and it seemed like they didn't notice they were getting melty. In fact, Silence was smiling very proudly.

Seis isn't paying attention, counting how many rocks she had left.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

February 3, 2023 09:52:19  #30

Crimson had a big smile on his face, almost bursting out in child-like laughter.  "That's way too cool!" 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Board footera