HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 4, 2023 22:24:32  #31

Re: [a reintro of sorts] oh yeah, the mortem doors

Crimson zoned out when he heard "human experimentations".  He was one of those at one point in his life.  After all, that is what made him today.  Without a single thought he immediately drew his blade and looked at Time, almost with a expression in his eyes, looking for confirmation to kill the man who subjects innocents to extreme test on sight.  

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

January 4, 2023 22:31:09  #32

"Delphi is Singularity and Nova's kid," Micah lets Clay haul him to his feet. "Don't ask me how that works because I have no idea. Singularity apparently doesn't give a shit about hurting her, though. And I don't know who else was there, but if I had to guess, probably Oganesson too. I don't...I don't really remember where his lab is, it's been..."

"Don't push yourself," Clay says. "Let's talk to Percy first."

Micah looks like he wants to argue, but he doesn't.

xenon 
he/him || 19 || god of scones || your local rebel noble gas

January 5, 2023 02:23:20  #33

Time gave a "No." Look to Crimson. It was quite firm, "Killing a CD kills the host as well." He adds.

Time was about to ask how does it work, but since Micah didn't know, he supposed the question would be fruitless.

"If we are to talk with this 'Percy' person, we should do it quick, yes? We appear to be on a time limit, and I assume to be a short one at that."

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

January 5, 2023 12:41:59  #34

Crimson sheathed his sword and took a deep breath.  "Then at the least please allow me to Judge him.  I promise to not harm him.  If his actions are severe then I will let someone else take care of him.  But if they are within my realm of action, I will either chain him or I will cripple him temporarily."    

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 7, 2023 03:40:54  #35

Time nods, "Sure. Usually readying for a fight whenever approaching a CD is a good idea."

Time

January 7, 2023 11:42:43  #36

Crimson gives Time a small bow.  "Thank you." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 7, 2023 17:47:10  #37

Time wrote:

"If we are to talk with this 'Percy' person, we should do it quick, yes? We appear to be on a time limit, and I assume to be a short one at that."

"Yeah, if he lets it be quick," Micah grumbles. "I assume one of you has teleportation abilities? Otherwise it's a long walk to south forengard."

xenon 

January 7, 2023 20:39:53  #38

"Sure." Time nods, "But I don't have exact coordinates, unless you do?"

Time

January 8, 2023 17:56:55  #39

"Yeah, they're–" Micah pats himself down like he's looking for something, before he pulls out a battered-looking notebook from the inside of his jacket and flips through the pages. Once he finds what he's looking for, he shows the page to time. It's full of different labelled coordinates, but Micah says. "It's the ones labeled 'bastard tower'."

xenon 

January 9, 2023 01:28:58  #40

Time leans closer into the coordinate squinting his eyes and nodding, "Alright then." As he mutters a few words, and then a magic circle flares beneath all of them. A large halo of magic glows above them, and slowly travels downwards.

The as they look as the halo reaches past their eye level, they can see the change of scenery. From the crater to the surroundings of the tower.

"Welcome to 'Bastard Tower'" he says, putting a suble kick into his voice to act like it's some big reveal or something of the sort.

Time

January 9, 2023 05:01:20  #41

"Hm." Ark looks up at it. "It's a tower alright. And assuming nothing has gone horribly wrong, the person we're looking for should be in it?"

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

January 9, 2023 14:37:49  #42

"Nice place," Orphos mumbled. He'd never been a fan of teleportation. Something about it gave him a migraine, but walking this distance was probably worse. He squinted at the tower. "Looks easy enough to find what we're looking for."

Call me Ishmael.
21 | Any Pronouns | wandering forest entity that occasionally visits your kitchen

"Is my body really part of the earth, and is the soul just a metaphor?"

Season's grievings to us, one and all!

January 10, 2023 11:55:50  #43

"Think I could find a Bastard sword here?" Crimson jokes as he looks around.  "Just me?" 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 10, 2023 22:54:09  #44

wolffighting2768 wrote:

"Think I could find a Bastard sword here?" Crimson jokes as he looks around.  "Just me?" 

"More likely you'll find a bastard to stab with a sword," Micah mutters darkly. 

"Don't actually stab him," Clay jumps in quickly. "Please."

The tower's tall, about three stories high, with a chimney at the top that's leaking a bit of smoke. Someone's there, perhaps. Hopefully. 

Micah walks up to the door and raps on it three times, but no one answers. He bangs on it a little harder, but still, no dice. 

xenon 

January 11, 2023 02:25:25  #45

"Does this Percy person ever leave the tower?" Time asks from behind Micah's back, a faint sense of seriousness returning in his voice once more, "He seems to be quite unresponsive."

Time

January 11, 2023 03:16:01  #46

"Don't worry, I don't stab people I like...usually." Crimson cheerfully said and patted Clays shoulder.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 13, 2023 02:35:29  #47

Time wrote:

"Does this Percy person ever leave the tower?" Time asks from behind Micah's back, a faint sense of seriousness returning in his voice once more, "He seems to be quite unresponsive."

Micah sighs. "Sometimes, but I think he's just being an ass," He backs up a bit and then slams his foot into the door like he's trying to break it down, and faintly, you can hear someone go gods above, give me just a second!

wolffighting2768 wrote:

"Don't worry, I don't stab people I like...usually." Crimson cheerfully said and patted Clay's shoulder.

"That's what I'm afraid of," Clay says. "Well. You not liking him."

"Most people don't," Micah takes another step back from the door and crosses his arms. 

xenon 

January 13, 2023 22:05:24  #48

xenon wrote:

Micah sighs. "Sometimes, but I think he's just being an ass," He backs up a bit and then slams his foot into the door like he's trying to break it down, and faintly, you can hear someone go gods above, give me just a second!

"That's what I'm afraid of," Clay says. "Well. You not liking him."

"Most people don't," Micah takes another step back from the door and crosses his arms. 

Time shifts on his feet a while waiting for Percy, "So, why does nobody like the guy?"

Time

January 13, 2023 22:54:01  #49

Clay says, "To put it gently, he has issues with....boundaries. That I suppose he's gotten better about since last time we spoke but I'm not actually sure."

"He stalks people," Micah cuts in. "Among other things. Which is part of the way he got so good at tracking spells."

The door of the tower opens, and a fiery-red-headed man stands in the doorway with his arms folded over his chest. "This better be important," He snaps. "We're kind of in the middle of something."

"The middle of something?" Micah replies cooly. "And what might that be?" 

"Oh, is that Micah?" Another person appears at the door—a person with black hair and nearly-white eyes peeks around Percy, although they don't seem to be looking at anyone in particular. "Hey dude, long time no see. And who are your friends?" They gesture at Time, Crimson, and Orphos vaguely. "There's a lot of magic over there."

"Oh, Sycorax," Micah relaxes a little, and Clay echoes Oh, Sycorax! behind him. "They're, uh....old allies of mine." It's been a while since he's interacted with any of them before now, if at all. But if they're against the CDs, they must be allies. 

"Huh," Sycorax says. Their shadow is....weird, wiggling a little behind them before melting into a formless, puddle-like shape and creeping towards everyone. 

xenon 

January 14, 2023 18:26:19  #50

Time stays silent on how Micah introduced them. He supposes if he doesn't want to introduce them as deities, it should stay that way until it may become relevant.

He also eyes the odd puddle of shadow, but doesn't mention it, assuming it's some sort of magic. He does look to keep clear of making contact with it though.

But he does decide to speak up, "It's important. Urgent too." his voice is calm and respectful, "Hear us out, please."

Time

January 15, 2023 03:19:23  #51

Crimson follows Sycorax's aura with a slight caution.  "Radiant aura.  Clearly not like the others...." he thought to himself and shivered.  "Hold on a moment, you can see my magic output?" 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 21, 2023 06:06:56  #52

"Nice to meetcha," Orphos casually poked at the creepy shadow with his boot. Kinda like touching an animal with a stick to see if it'll do anything. 

Call me Ishmael.
21 | Any Pronouns | wandering forest entity that occasionally visits your kitchen

"Is my body really part of the earth, and is the soul just a metaphor?"

Season's grievings to us, one and all!

Board footera