HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 11, 2022 23:29:37  #1

[Intro] - In a gloomy forest within the medieval sect…

…lies a wagon caravan. It's a terrible sight, really. There are fresh bodies strewn about as blood of the people and horses stain the mud. The smell of death lingers, it appears the event was rather recent.

The location is dimly lit, as the sun is starting to set. The long, darkening shadows and the wagons seeming to be relatively untouched give an extra aura of unsettledness. 

However, there is still a soft, faint light in the area. At the center of the caravan, as the wagons are standing in an unorganized semi-circle, stands a figure. This figure looks to be holding up a small orb of light, giving the soft glow that was previously described.

Maybe they know what’s going on here?

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

November 12, 2022 02:18:05  #2

Re: [Intro] - In a gloomy forest within the medieval sect…

Crimson unties his hair and pulls up his hood, part of him was shaking, another was burning, not with hatred, but with a bloodlust.  He placed his hand over his heart and cursed under his breath.  "Where are they?" he said, talking to the figure.

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

November 12, 2022 16:18:19  #3

The figure looks over her shoulder to Crimson. She's young, but it's hard to tell her exact age.

"They're gone. It 's a sad end, but we cannot do anything for them anymore." She gently speaks, just only above a whisper, "All roads lead to this. It's just this road was especially sad."

She stands up from her crouching position, as she was investigating something on the floor. She makes her way to one of the wagons, "Come. This way." She points to the wagon she stands by.

Time

November 12, 2022 18:40:16  #4

Crimson doesn't move, but rather examines the bodies and wreckage around him.  "I will kill them...until nothing but their rotting corpses are mere bones..." he told himself and watched the woman carefully.  "How do I know this isn't your action?" 

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 12, 2022 21:33:32  #5

The woman smiles. A smile just as gentle and kind as her voice, "It's clever you take caution. I could say the same for you, however. We can prove both our innocence, or we can trust in each other's kindness and heart." She pauses for a moment, then says, "My name is Alethea, it's a pleasure to meet you, despite the circumstances, and whoever you may be."

Wreckage? Thats the thing. There isn't much wreckage to begin with. Mostly everything seems untouched. Our victims seemed to have met their end from multiple slashes.

Time

November 12, 2022 23:08:51  #6

"Likewise.  My name is Crimson.  A pleasure to meet your acquittance, even in such a...morbid time.  What are you doing here anyways?  Were you sent here per a request?" he said, his voice sounded almost scared, or at least seemed to be.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 13, 2022 13:53:09  #7

Alethea points to one of the victims on the ground, "I noticed something. All these people have a a similar ring on their hands. These rings in this area of Forengard indicate they're apart of a specific criminal guild. It's one of their identifying traits to tell them apart from the crowd."

If Crimson looks again, they all do have in fact, a ring on their right ring finger. It's a simple band that has a nook for a small red gemstone.

((Sorry I forgor to include that in the description of the dudes))

Last edited by Time (November 13, 2022 13:56:54)

Time

November 13, 2022 14:24:10  #8

Crimson took one of the rings off and crushed it.  "What goals are there for this to happen?" 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 14, 2022 02:14:45  #9

"I would not know. The world is very complex. Many things could have happened to these people. So many circumstances." It sounds like she's semi answering his question and semi just thinking out loud.

"You seemed to be enraged when we first locked eyes. Is this anger gone now?" She asks

Time

November 14, 2022 11:16:16  #10

Crimson looked at the ground and grabbed a clump of dirt and set it on fire, making a small makeshift torch.  Part of his face was lit, but one could easily see that he wasn't happy.  "For now it has...I was never one for unnecessary bloodshed, especially since I caused it myself when I was a child.  And for all we know, these people could have been innocent and got caught in the crosshairs of a war.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 14, 2022 22:26:19  #11

Alethea tilts her head, "What do you mean?"

Time

November 15, 2022 01:31:10  #12

"I'm an artificial deity according to this worlds terminology.  I was created as a weapon, and I wasn't alone.  It's a long story, so to save time it went like this:  Got experimented on with dragon blood in hopes of creating soldiers that had greatly reduced need to eat or drink, saving rations and also with heat resistance to combat sweat loss and hot caverns as needed.  Experiment went wrong, got my Limiter to control the unstable dragon blood that has the potential to melt me from the inside and it's extremally explosive if left unchecked.  Practically massacred my own home town and was taken in by a doctor/scientist who introduced me to a pantheon-like group of "gods" that blessed me with the power I hold today.  That's a basic rundown at least.  Hope it helped..." As Crimson finished a small tear rolled down his cheek and he looked at the ground slightly embarrassed.  "But neverminded that all, let's focus on this task at hand."  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 16, 2022 02:04:31  #13

((Bro what post #9 and #10 didn't show which resulted in a response to #8 from me what))

"Hm." Alethea looks away, "They may have not deserved it, but it is just as possible they deserved every second. It's still sad though."

Time

November 16, 2022 10:13:24  #14

((Wow, I just noticed that.  How odd...)) 

"It's not a matter if they deserved it or not, it's what the motive was at this point.  How long have the bodies been here?" 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 18, 2022 19:46:02  #15

"Once again, I am not aware of the exact time and other information. It does seem recent. Maybe just today." Alethea says, then pauses, "But isn't it very important to the fact if they did deserved it or not? You seemed very angry, assuming you thought them to be innocents."

Time

November 18, 2022 21:14:14  #16

"Observation suits you well.  I am angry yes, even at the innocent for getting caught in such a fate they did not deserve.  They should have been judged first before death dealt his blow." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 20, 2022 14:09:42  #17

Alethea looks away from Crimson without much of a response. She looks to the cart that she stands by, and hops into it, looking at the crates and barrels stored.

Time

November 20, 2022 16:35:49  #18

"Where do we start?" 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 22, 2022 17:23:39  #19

"Where do we start?" She echos him, looking for ways to open the crates and barrels, "What do you mean exactly?"

Time

November 22, 2022 20:07:02  #20

"Right...I'm not home anymore.  I should explain that I'm blind, therefore I don't really see in the dark, I see in aura.  The only thing I can make out is the trees and animals among you." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 23, 2022 16:49:14  #21

Alethea stays silent for a moment and glances at Crimson, "It must be lonely sometimes. Is it? Being blind." Her tone had a slight sadness to it.

Time

November 23, 2022 18:40:50  #22

"Aye, it can be.  Never saw the light of day since I was cursed with this Limiter.  I've never seen what my family looks like.  It's hard yes, but I've no right to complain." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 25, 2022 01:16:30  #23

"So, it was always that way for you?" She asks, cracking finally open a barrel.

Time

November 25, 2022 01:39:39  #24

"Not at all.  I had my eyesight when I was younger, before I became a subject of testing." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 29, 2022 02:05:52  #25

"Mhm."

She stays silent for a moment, as if thinking, "It's a sad thing. Is it something that you wish to talk about with a stranger?"

Time

November 29, 2022 10:20:15  #26

"It doesn't matter if I tell a stranger or a friend.  I think it's terribly noticeable that I'm not of Forengard.  I don't mind telling the story, I would be fine sharing it." Crimson looked up as the fire dimmed and almost smiled.  "Someone has to keep this Soul out of trouble anyways.' 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 30, 2022 01:38:18  #27

"I find it very untasteful to tell such a story in a location like this. I'd think it would be better in a different setting. Do you agree?" She decides to stop her search in the wagon and comes out to sit, facing Crimson and giving him her full attention.

Time

November 30, 2022 09:45:57  #28

Crimson looked to the treeline and pondered his words.  "Yes, I would have to.  A tale for another time.  But on an more important note, could the attack have come from above?"  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

December 3, 2022 19:10:50  #29

Alethea thinks, "It's always a possibility." she says, "But what would that look like? There's no damage to any structures."

Time

December 3, 2022 23:27:51  #30

"Magic comes in many different forms.  Sometimes it doesn't have to leave any damage.  It could be internal or sudden bodily damage.  Back in Hanai, there are some people who can tamper with internal temperature and killed in an instant."  Crimson felt around the ground and found a rock.  "Take for instant this rock.  You wouldn't see it, but I could raise the temperature on the inside of it due to it's internal gas." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Board footera