HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 7, 2023 11:42:01  #61

Re: (Continuation) - Within the confines of the Clocktower...

"That is the basic function of it.  But it's more advanced than it seems.  It also acts as a sort of catalyst for all his magic.  Since his body is practically infected with Scale Rust, it hinders and delays part of his body's natural reaction to build up a sort of armor to protect against the flames he produces, the Limiter  servers as a immunity against such damage.  On top of what I have been told by Aster, it's also outfitted to be swapped out with different models, parts that can be attached, and a prototype full-body armor that he and Sanozuki are working on.  Sanozuki is one of the Council members, he's akin to Earth's Ironman in his knowledge.  His specialty is refitting old technology into more modern uses.  Anything else about the Limiter is told between others that hold an Emperor Shard." 

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

January 13, 2023 02:35:37  #62

((Omg I haven't responded to this thread in like a week sorry))

"Yes yes." Time waves his hand nonchalantly. Whether Fang or Flare could see it, it doesn't really matter, "So essentially what you're saying is it's an artifact that staves him away from his own destruction while helping him reach his realistic power."

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

January 15, 2023 03:14:28  #63

((All good mate, we're all busy.  Schools coming back up on Tuesday for me, so I understand.))

"If you wish to put it that way, yes." Flare said, almost sighing in defeat.  "But that is what I know of it.  If anyone has just as much knowledge on the Limiter, it would have to be Fang, since she hangs around Cor often." 

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

Board footera