HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 30, 2022 01:41:19  #31

Re: (Continuation) - Within the confines of the Clocktower...

"I apologize that I care for both the wellbeing of yourself and my house." He replies, Time follows the directions given, and pulls out the ring. "I don't know if you can see this ring in particular, but is this it?"

((Bro sorry that Ark and Nemesis can't really do anything rn @Axel and Marsh))

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

November 30, 2022 09:48:00  #32

"Yes, it is.  Try not to lose it or drop it.  It wouldn't be very good if you did.  Oh, and before I forget, is this place a library?" 

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

December 2, 2022 02:14:36  #33

"I'd never do something like that, unless if it was on purpose, of course." Time ensures Crimson, "And yes, a large part of the Clocktower is a library or an archive of sorts."

Time

December 2, 2022 21:27:52  #34

"Get the stuff and get on with it please.  I don't want to cause any more trouble than I already have.  And if this is a library then why do I see so many living on the shelves?" 

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

December 4, 2022 00:16:21  #35

"Living item's on the shelves?" Time says, turning away from Crimson, starting to prep his magic spell as spell circles start to glow around him, "I simply said library just as a blanket term, as many items stored here are books and scrolls. If I were to more accurately describe it, this place is more like an archive, or a museum, or something like that. All sorts of thing are kept around here."

Time

December 5, 2022 18:01:30  #36

"Create a dimension for me to burn in then.  That would solve both our problems.  And give some of the others something to note.  If we can't find Fang and Flare in time for them to get my Limiter then we might as well resort to a plan b."   

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

December 6, 2022 16:02:53  #37

Time continues his work, "...Fine." He looks to Ark and Nemesis, "Can you two find some sort of device that can make a secure pocket plane? I'm sure you can sort that own on your own. They should be somewhere in this room or just outside."

Time

December 22, 2022 22:26:12  #38

(aaaaa sorry it took me so long to reply, my brain's been fried)

"Secure pocket plane?" Nemesis echoed, "Can't we just leave the kid burning in the Underworld, that seems easier than finding an entire pocket dimension." 

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
----------------------------------------
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

December 22, 2022 23:28:48  #39

((Np, looking to pick it up again is all I'm looking to!))

Time hesitates a bit, thinks for a moment, and replies, "True. But I would rather not have him stuck in an area where there's other people's souls and other beings hanging around. What would happen is very uncertain, but none of it can be good."

"Though if it does come to that for some reason, like say... the artifact breaking, I can see it being a desperate plan C."

Time

December 25, 2022 05:59:24  #40

((Is there a canon dimension gadget thingy we can use here or just whoever makes something up first?))

"Ah, that's a good point actually..." Nemesis resumes her browsing through the library, though this time with a clear goal. She's trying very hard not to knock anything over.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

December 25, 2022 18:11:24  #41

((You can just make up a gizmo, or maybe just a teleporting cage thing so a secure place in the clock tower or something?))

Time

December 26, 2022 07:05:08  #42

((My one (of many) weakness, making up artifacts. Characters and locations? No problem. Ask me for an artifact or gadget, I'm dead, gone from the world))

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

December 26, 2022 11:00:26  #43

(Assuming this place is a stronghold or such thing of magic, there COULD be some sort of relic that could attach to mechanical devices to act as an infinite energy source.  Therefore it could be reasoned that the opposite exists.)  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

December 26, 2022 20:43:18  #44

((Yeah don't worry just make a small little device that opens up into a bigger device, simple! How about we do a little pov stuff on how Nemesis gets the object.))

As Nemesis looks through the library, she comes across a room/area. It appears that it's very much similar to the other artifact room.

As she enters, there's a mage that seems to be working on something of their own, with a few papers and books askew. They're studying something, and currently closely eyeing an artifact.

Time

December 27, 2022 05:01:29  #45

Ark is following close behind, and walks in to look at what the mage is doing. "Oooh! What's this?"

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

December 28, 2022 00:13:09  #46

The mage turns to Ark and Nemesis as if they already knew or expected them to be there, "Oh, I'm just doing some standard rune deciphering here for a barrier." They set down their pen and stand up to face the two deities, "Nemesis, Ark, what can I do for you two?"

Time

December 29, 2022 22:49:36  #47

"How do you know my name?" Nemesis asked, curious. She looks around for anything that looks like something with a potential private dimension in it. "And yes there is something you can help us with. We need a pocket dimension, the kind that can hold an explosive human"

Last edited by Silverphoenix580 (December 29, 2022 22:49:46)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

December 29, 2022 23:08:56  #48

"Time is one to notify his servants of who his guests are. He at least notifies any important figures out there. It would be rather rude if we didn't know you. Don't you agree?" The mage smiles politely, "As to your request, I do have an object in mind."

They walk to a necklace that's seated on a stand. The mage takes it, and walks back to the pair.

"Prison of Tyre. It used to contain a wizard that went mad. Since it's in our hands, that has not been the case in for a long time." they explain, showing off the pendant to the two deities. The pendant is made of chipped and worn black stone, shaped like the petals of a flower. At it's center is a small dark gemstone, representing the center of the flower. Unlike the stone, the gemstone is in pristine quality. "Whoever wears this necklace is instantly trapped within it's pocket dimension, which is a labyrinth. Don't go trying to wear it as a fashion statement, ok?" They grin slightly to themselves in the small joke they created.

Time

December 30, 2022 02:28:39  #49

"Trapped?  I'm not wanting to be another prisoner of my own mind once more.  How do I get out once I 'die'?  Surely you have a way to get me out right?"  Crimson voice echos around the tower.  "Being trapped in a magic realm, let alone a prison used for a Chaos Magic user isn't fun you know.  Neither for a Kyng nor the Emperor." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

December 30, 2022 16:55:40  #50

The mage looks up as the voice rings out, "Of course we have a way to get you out. No worries." they reply, "There is a complex ritual to let out whatever is trapped inside. Though, It's only known to a few people."

Time

December 31, 2022 00:13:14  #51

"Great.  At least I have a way out.  I'm going to leave all my gear here...even my Forge Disk too.  I'll need it later.  If anyone even thinks about touching any of it, have fun being burned a bit.  Flare enchanted my gear to tailor to my magic." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

December 31, 2022 03:53:52  #52

Time continues to cast his spell in search of Fang and Flare with the objects given by Crimson. Does he pick anything of note up, Zane?

---

The mage nods and offers the necklace to the two deities in front of them, "Be careful with it now!" They add lightheartedly.

Time

December 31, 2022 11:30:15  #53

((I need to think of an intro for them...I'll do that later.))

Fang and Flare wander among the Medieval Sect looking for traces of Crimson.  They know all too well that he would be looking in places close to home for a way back.  Flare does notice Time's gaze on him and leans over to whisper something to Fang, whatever it way, it made her bounce up and down.  

**They know someone is looking for them because Time is using Crimson's gifts.**

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 3, 2023 11:12:04  #54

Time nods to himself and says out loud to Crimson, "Found them. It seems they were looking for you too."

Time

January 3, 2023 11:32:33  #55

"Then let us start the plan.  Let them know I'm going to need another Feather and Limiter.  They'll be able to make another one with this world's material, albeit with a much more restricted output in power.  But it'll keep me alive." Crimson took off his coat and raised his head to the ceiling.  He had a mixed expression of both pain but sorrow.  "Quite a mess I often get in, and here I am, paying for it by asking you guys to do all sorts of crap for me.  Infinity was right, sometimes I'm no better than a child.  Well, there is no use gettin' down about it.  Let's get this done and out of the way." he stood up and streached and set the relic that was absorbing the excess energy down and looked at time.  "Tell me what to do Time." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 4, 2023 02:11:18  #56

Time nods, and looks back to the other two, he communicates to Fang and Flare, probably through some magical means, that they will need to make another limiter, and another feather. Crimson also would likely want it to be of Forengard's material. He then awaits their response.

Time

January 4, 2023 02:43:07  #57

"HE WHAT?!" Fang roars.  "Time do you have ANY clue how much work that is?!  We don't have the necessary components to--" Flare puts his hand over her mouth and sighs.

"Look Mr. Time, even if we were to make another Limiter we need special glass and a metal that can withstand surface level heat akin to the sun.  And I assume this world doesn't have that.  On top of this, we don't have a clear way to even forge a new one without the Black Box.  And since Aster isn't here it's going to be hard to assemble a new one without the old one to use as a base since it was destroyed.  Unless there is a deity or a way to...dare I say, alter this world connection to another world's timeline to receive what we need, we wouldn't know the affects it could have."  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 5, 2023 02:09:25  #58

Time sighs, "Am I really going to have to meddle with timelines? I wanted to avoid this, but it will have to do. I'll get you your materials, if it is deemed possible. Or maybe I'll ask Ark to look in his storage of random things..."

"Nonetheless. We should arrange a meeting location."

Time

January 5, 2023 12:39:04  #59

"Do not alter anything.  If someone in this world could provide the materials, we may be saving a whole load of trouble with the High Council and with Crimson telling us off for messing with stuff we shouldn't be!" Fang slipped through Flares hand and looked at Time with a determined expression to prevent him form doing anything drastic.  

"Right...I'm going to have to agree with Fang on this one Mr. Time.  If this Ark can retrieve some basic materials, I am confident enough we could, at the least, make a storage for Crimson's excess energy.  But his combat abilities will be even so severely reduced.  I'm sure you already know the greater significance of the Limiter?" 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 7, 2023 03:39:45  #60

"Ark's materials aren't exactly safe, as far as I know." He responds, "They're usually not from this world either."

"If you wish to explain, go ahead." Time says, "All I know is that it's a limiter. It limits a sort of overload. Without it. Crimson has some notable troubles."

Time

Board footera