HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 11, 2022 23:27:56  #1

(Continuation) - Within the confines of the Clocktower...

(Continuation of thisthread)

((Note that the thread is still open! Clocktower members and whatnot can still join and stuff if anyone wants to make an appearance!))

So, where we left off: Ark had some weird soul shenanigans, and Crimson lost his Limiter. Now them, along with Nemesis and Time (obviously Time since we're going into his domain), they go inside to look for a possible devices or anything that can help them.

As everyone enters the Clocktower, the doors close behind them. Ahead stands the pocket dimension of the Clocktower, tall and large. It seems like a huge library, most of it. Stacked with a extremely vast amount of archives and bookshelves containing magic tomes, scrolls, and other objects. Warm light shines upon the varying tones of brown and copper that make up most of the walls and décor of the domain.

Time continues walking, moving towards a specific room in the Clocktower, hoping others follow him past all the tall bookshelves. The others probably don't know where he's heading, but it's to an artifact room of sorts.

Is mostly silent, except for Time and the other's footfalls, occasional calls out to someone, and other random sounds.

"Some house rules in the domain, yes?" Time turns his head back to look at everyone, a much more tense and serious look on his face, which is reflected in his tone, "First, do not touch anything you don't need to. If you must, handle it with care. Everything here is precious. Second, do please be calm and quiet. I don't want any sort of panic if Crimson loses his mind, but more importantly, I think right now my sister might be resting." He pauses for a moment on that note, then adds on, "Oh, lastly Crimson, if you do lose it, please try to keep damage to a minimum."

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

November 12, 2022 02:24:52  #2

Re: (Continuation) - Within the confines of the Clocktower...

Crimson said nothing and sat down and crossed his legs and placed his hand in his lap and began to slow his breath and pray.  An odd smoke-like aura emanated from Crimson, black in color with flickers of purple here and there.  Some words could be heard from Crimson: "Emperor...Kyng...and..." Crimson kept cutting off every time he was going to say something else.  Whatever Crimson was doing wasn't going to cause a problem.  If anything it would seem he would rather be left alone for the time being.  

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

November 12, 2022 05:12:28  #3

Ark is thinking, and looking at the titles of some of the tomes on the walls. “So, where are we headed?”

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

November 12, 2022 22:08:19  #4

Nemesis keeps a close eye on Crimson, partially curious but mostly to make sure nothing odd happens. She follows quietly. The sword has been returned to its sheath, though her hand is toying with the hilt as if not sure what to do with them.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
----------------------------------------
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

November 13, 2022 13:46:46  #5

"One of the artifact rooms. Hopefully there's something there that can help out with our issue." He answers and continues on, "Its just here." He points just to a room down the hall.

"Crimson, I need you to walk a little bit further. The artifact room is reinforced with security and protective spells. If things go wrong, I'd rather start a fight in there."

Time

November 13, 2022 14:21:52  #6

Crimson broke his meditation and obeyed Time and resumed his meditation.  Parts of his veins in his neck were turning a slight black.  

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 13, 2022 14:34:10  #7

Ark is looking around, taking everything in. "I've never really been here fully before. Nice place you got."

Axel
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

November 14, 2022 21:45:28  #8

"Thank you." Time nods.

As they enter, they emerge into a large more dimly lit room. Whereas the normal main halls of the library are warmly lit, here, it appears have cool light. Still soft as well.

There are multiple pedestals holding up various artifacts. There's also a few tables and bookshelves as well. All the furniture in the room is organized in a very uniform way. The furniture is made of some sort of dark grey stone, and simply designed as well. There are lines of small runes that line the pillars and floor, all softly pulsating with a turquoise glow.

"I'll get to looking for one, I have a few ideas." Time says.

Time

November 17, 2022 19:11:20  #9

Nemesis observes her surroundings. It's been a while since she's visited another deity's domain. She runs a hand along the glowing runes, mildly curious as to what they mean.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

November 18, 2022 19:43:35  #10

"They're protective runes that also help keep the artifacts in check." Time answers Nemesis's silent question, "Some are somewhat dangerous, so they're here to keep both the inside and outside safer."

He browses artifacts until he spots one on a pedestal that interests him. With a small magic spell, the runes of the specific pedestal deactivate for a moment. Enough for Time to grab a hold of it. The object was a small geomatical metal device that, gently hovered over Time's hand. It gave quiet whirling noises, as the shape of it changed back and forth, much like a rubrics cube, if one had to compare it to a real life object.

Time walks to Crimson, "Try this. Hold onto it, and concentrate. It should be able to store the energies and anything that you don't want running around in your body for a time."

Time

November 18, 2022 21:12:35  #11

Crimson looked at the artifact and then at Time.  "It's possible I will overload and destroy it.  This energy isn't regular as I'm sure you're aware.  It's part Emperor, Dragon and Heat.  I am not aware of how well it's combination will store in anything besides the Limiter.  But if it will help, I will give it a try." Crimson's eyes looked drained, but gave a dull gold glow.  "Is it possible to forge anything here?" he asks softly as he took the artifact from Time and clutched it tightly.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 20, 2022 14:10:11  #12

"What do you have in mind?" Time responds.

Time

November 20, 2022 16:36:43  #13

"Does this place connect to the multiverse or timelines?  I'm sure I could extract the Black Box for my Limiter...." Crimson responded.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 22, 2022 02:32:40  #14

((We've ran into an obstacle that I didn't want to address lol, but here it is))

Time looks the others for a moment, then focuses back on Crimson. "Maybe. Tell me more of this black box."

Time

November 22, 2022 10:16:21  #15

((Oof, no bueno...))

"In a nutshell it's what measures my body's level of energy and creates a tailored Forge Disk and Limiter to the exact specifications that would keep me alive for about 3 months if in constant battle or 2 years wandering." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 22, 2022 17:25:55  #16

"That might have been useful to know before we entered the magically defended place." Ark speaks up. "I could have just opened a dimensional door and grabbed one." Ark pauses for a second. "Although, I would need Time's permission since he's present, so I don't screw up the timeline."

Axel
I aten't dead

November 22, 2022 20:08:08  #17

"As long as I'm apart of the Council, my timeline is safe to interfere with.  It's been done many times before." Crimson said to Ark. 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 23, 2022 04:17:15  #18

"I'd rather be safe than sorry nonetheless." Time notes to Crimson, "Your world might not get affected but ours might. I'll just have to consider things and make sure we can and can't do. Are you sure your plane is secure to deal with?" He asks.

He then looks to Ark, "If we do end up doing that stuff. I will personally be doing most if not all of it. Not only because it's within my domain of skill,  but also because I don't want you to mess anything up."

Time

November 23, 2022 08:56:19  #19

Ark nods. "Yeah, I'll leave the manipulation to you. On that note, where's the library in here? I wanna go check it out."

Axel
I aten't dead

November 23, 2022 14:10:26  #20

"It is possible that the Black Box could cause trouble in this world..." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 23, 2022 16:58:10  #21

"The whole place is a library, Ark. You could go nearly anywhere and a bookshelf wouldn't be far away." Time said bluntly to the other magic god.

He then faces Crimson, "Do you have any alternatives that could be safer then? I'm not against designing an artifact for you. You said that your allies could help as well. If they're on this world, I could attempt to find them."

Time

November 23, 2022 18:43:34  #22

"It's possible to use other types of metals that have high heat resistance and can take a beating.  I could forge one in place.  Though I don't know how well since Fang, Flare and my trusty blacksmith in training, Shard do all the work for me..." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 25, 2022 21:56:05  #23

Nemesis seems to have calmed down, she's now looking through bookshelves just passing time. Sometimes a word would catch her eye and she'd stop to flip through the pages then put it back and move on to the next.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

November 26, 2022 06:16:12  #24

Ark is doing similar things, except he’s taking some of the books and creating a stack that floats behind him. 

Axel
I aten't dead

November 26, 2022 14:45:29  #25

"Do you have anything that belongs to them that's on you?" Time asks, "I could try a spell if I had something of theirs."

Time

November 26, 2022 15:04:19  #26

Crimson froze and looked at Time.  "Yes...I actually do.  My ring is connected to Fang and Flare's Phoenix feather is hidden in my coat..."

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 28, 2022 20:22:58  #27

Time outstretches his hand, "Hand it over, lets see If I can locate either of them."

Time

November 28, 2022 20:47:51  #28

Crimson looks at his missing Limiter and back at Time.  "Left middle finger and the feather is in a hidden pocket on the back of my coat, near the left shoulder.  I kinda can't get them."

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 29, 2022 02:11:30  #29

"Well, ok then." Time starts to rummage through Crimson's coat, looking for the said hidden pocket. It's done in a mostly polite and calm manner, though with a little urgency in his movements.

Time

November 29, 2022 11:12:54  #30

"Calm down, I'm not going to go insane any time soon.  I have a shred of humanity left still.  A little bit more to the left and move your hand under the cloth and you'll find it.  Then my ring, well it's kinda easy to find." Crimson chuckled a bit.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Board footera