HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 28, 2022 19:36:27  #1

[Intro] The dead god Ash's sacred forest has been disturbed...

For a while now, there has been naught but wildlife in the forest, it had not been changed since the last time Ash was seen. The castle ruins lay in the center, undisturbed even from plantlife since Dust stole his soul. And yet, there has been rumours of a figure resembling the old warrior god wandering the forest, and an unmovable door in the back of a nearby cave. While attempting to hide from a rainstorm, you stumble into the forested cave, the large wooden door sitting coldly at the back of the cavern entrance. There are two standing torches, illuminating a pond near the left side of the cave and the stone work surrounding the door with their black flames. Perhaps you should knock on the door?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAaaaaand i've reverted. Yay! there was too much sand in my lungs, anyways.
I am made of Ash and Bones and a little bit of meat. I can also be called Draki but I am not made of draco yet.
refer to me in the same manner the french refer to flesh.

okay that's all i'm going to cast divine skeleton bone blast now

October 28, 2022 20:55:41  #2

Re: [Intro] The dead god Ash's sacred forest has been disturbed...

Crimson took off his wet coat and grumbled against the horrible timing of the rain.  In truth he was looking for metal, or more over an abandoned mine told to him from a man in a close town.  Crimson looked at the torches and lit them brighter with magic and gazed at the door.  "Hello?  Anyone home?" he said, knocking on the door.  "If you're a daemon or beast of nature I would highly suggest you run now before you accidently get killed...again." 

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

October 28, 2022 23:02:02  #3

From behind Crimson, there is a heavy thud, and Ash stands to his full height after landing. "It is rude to intrude on a god's holy ground, and proceed to threat him with claims of power you cannot back." It may be of note that the black flames didn't flare brighter as Crimson commanded them, instead rising a moment later by another will; and the fact they give no warmth. Ash's horns glisten almost black, and their batesque wings hang around his collarbone as a mimicry of a cloak. In the fickle and less than ideal lighting, he could almost be mistaken as Dust.

I am made of Ash and Bones and a little bit of meat. I can also be called Draki but I am not made of draco yet.

October 29, 2022 02:39:04  #4

"That is why I specified to daemons and beasts.  I know this is holy ground." Crimson replied.  

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 29, 2022 08:24:34  #5

"So you think me powerless to assert my will in the lands I claimed." Ash stalks forward, his footfalls sounding with echoing metallic thuds. "Even if there were creatures other than I that could come to threaten you, it would not be your place to question those I allow in my forest."

October 29, 2022 10:59:27  #6

Crimson felt a rush of chilled wind and a dark aura approach.  "You're a different breed of daemon aren't you?" he said carefully.  "And who's your friend here?" he said, referring to Ash.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 29, 2022 11:30:48  #7

"There are no such creatures in this forest. And I am the god that laid my claim to this wood millennia ago. I'd advice you to cease this childish behavior, unless you wish to rot by my flame." Ash flicks their hand slightly, making the blackened fire dance off the torches, leaving rotten wood instead of charred as they float and dance in the air.

October 29, 2022 19:57:36  #8

"Forgive him." Time's voice called out from behind the two, closer to the cave entrance. His footfalls Echo in the closeness of the cave, "He is not of our world... and in my personal opinion, immature and unaware."

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

October 29, 2022 21:09:49  #9

"Hello Time. It's been a while since we last saw each, hasn't it?" Ash turns to face Time, the fires floating back onto the rotting poles of wood as he does so. "From another world you say? Perhaps we are not so different then, I am also not of this world."

Last edited by AshTheAvaricious (October 30, 2022 00:25:04)

October 30, 2022 03:01:44  #10

"It has," Time nods respectfully as he stopped a bit a ways away from the others, "I didn't know you didn't originate from Forengard. It's nice to know that, but I do have more pressing questions."

Time

October 30, 2022 09:18:57  #11

"Oh? I hope these questions are not urgent, as I suspect none of us particularly want to be drenched by daybreak." Ash shifts, growing a whip-like tail and growing larger, to about fifteen feet tall. Two more horns, more akin to tusks really, sprout from behind his jaw and grow out to reach the edge of his chin. As this transformation finishes, their skin flashes to a red similiar to dried blood with a few silver lines covering veins visible. Ash steps over Crimson, and presses the large double doors open with the sound of a magical barrier dissipating temporarily. Inside, a hall stretches out with more doors blocking several rooms, and a red rug  covering much of the floor. There are few adjacent halls visible from the entrance, but that's not important right now. "Try not to ruin the rug, it's not even done being made." Ash steps in, a number of lanterns lighting in black fire as he crosses the doorway.

Last edited by AshTheAvaricious (October 30, 2022 12:38:49)

October 30, 2022 10:51:25  #12

Crimson looks at Ash oddly.  "Daemon..." he whispered to himself.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 1, 2022 02:18:59  #13

"My most important question is: How are you still alive? I thought your soul was stolen away." He asks Ash.

"Apologies, Crimson." Time adds on, "I know we are speaking of events that you may be unaware of, but feel free to learn and catch up."

Time

November 1, 2022 08:50:32  #14

Crimson looked at Time and smiled.  "It's alright, I'm quite interested on what events transpired."

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 1, 2022 12:07:33  #15

"I'm not still alive. I was reborn anew, replacing the old Warrior you knew. I believe this is the third time I've gone through such a rebirth, but it would mark the first I grew a new soul instead of altering the old one." Ash continues inward before stopping a few steps in, about seven feet traveled, and beckons the two inside with his hand.

November 1, 2022 13:31:22  #16

"Reincarnated into different bodies?" Crimson pondered.  "Or souls?" 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 1, 2022 18:03:15  #17

"Soul and body, if I do recall." Time answered Crimson's question, "Care to elaborate on it, Ash? It is still Ash... right?"

((Totally not asking Ash to do the elaborating bc I'm unsure if the details I remembered are true))

Time

November 1, 2022 19:00:11  #18

"Yes, I am still Ash. And it is primarily body, but the soul is altered to suit the new role. My latest was equal parts of both however, I did not have either remaining."

November 1, 2022 20:40:04  #19

Crimson smiled brightly and began to bounce around.  "Ohohohohoh!  Aster would LOVE you." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 4, 2022 10:03:49  #20

"Perhaps conceptually. I do not know this 'Aster' and would prefer if you didn't try playing matchmaker currently." As neither Time nor Crimson has moved, Ash is just standing in his castle while the other two are in the cave and likely getting wet from the rainfall creeping in through cracks in the ceiling.

November 4, 2022 10:42:38  #21

"Scientist who helped improve the Limiter and had taken care of me for a few years.  Good guy too, rather knowledgeable in Souls." Crimson said.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 4, 2022 11:31:39  #22

((Oops I must've forgotten to write that Time follows Ash))

After studying the surrounding cavern, Time follows after Ash, telling him, "I don't know of this Aster as well. He's always talking about his world."

"How much time has passed since your rebirth?" He asks, looking around at the new setting behind the doors.

Time

November 4, 2022 12:18:23  #23

Crimson stayed silent at Time's response.  "I just miss my family...that's all.  Haven't seen them ever since I landed here...sorry if it's a bother." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 4, 2022 15:15:29  #24

"If I recall, there's a goddess of portals somewhere, perhaps she could help with seeing your family. It's been almost half a year since I reawoke, most of which I've spent constructing my new stronghold. I figured it'd be better to make a new one than rebuild my old one, since practically half of Forengard knew where it was in my forest. I'm still working on recovering the books from the library, but otherwise it's abandoned." From Time's new position next to Ash, he can see an extravagant living room of sorts on an end of the conjoined hall. On the other is more doors, two along the walls, and a spiral staircase at the end.

November 4, 2022 15:49:14  #25

Crimson sat on the ground and stretched.  "Nah, they'll either find me or they'll leave me here for a bit to suffer." he said, joking on the last part.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 5, 2022 14:08:50  #26

Time looks at Crimson for a moment, "It's a habit I've noticed from you. That's all." It's a notion that seems to be neutral.

He then looks to Ash, stepping further in while studying the interior, "You're new residence is still under construction? It looks nice."

Last edited by Time (November 5, 2022 14:09:24)

Time

November 5, 2022 15:49:27  #27

"It helps that it's carving out a structure rather than building one. And that I managed to buy help with coin, or by ensnaring dead heretics that threatened my wood."

November 5, 2022 17:38:25  #28

"Oi!  What's that supposed to mean?!" 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 5, 2022 20:14:08  #29

"It means that there is no rest for those that mean to encroach on my territory until I give them the command. As a god of necromancy and rebirth, I hold their fates until they've payed their penance." The magical seal binding Ash's door is returning, so Crimson has like a minute to go inside or get locked out.

November 5, 2022 21:34:32  #30

Crimson looked at Ash and gave him a "that's the stupidest thing ever" look.  "Kid, if you're a god of necromancy and rebirth, that's quite ironic since those two don't even mix at all.  One is a holy power and another is dark magic.  That begs me to ask if you're not just a single deity or you're hiding something else." he said, standing up and placed his hand on Ash's door and snickered a bit.  "A cursed seal?  To keep you out I assume?  How cute.  I'm well versed in curses....kinda." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Board footera