GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 24, 2022 12:03:50  #1

[Intro] A familiar shadow is scorching a forest

Some might know the shade known as Dust, but didn't it disappear? So why is it now ravaging a forest, tearing out any souls it can grasp and feasting on them? The trees are ablaze in its gray fire, burning away any cover they might have provided. And Dust has noticed you, probably somewhere in the wreckage or soaring above it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAaaaaand i've reverted. Yay! there was too much sand in my lungs, anyways.
I am made of Ash and Bones and a little bit of meat. I can also be called Draki but I am not made of draco yet.
refer to me in the same manner the french refer to flesh.

okay that's all i'm going to cast divine skeleton bone blast now

October 24, 2022 12:50:20  #2

Re: [Intro] A familiar shadow is scorching a forest

Ark is floating over the forest, considering intervening. That's Where He Is. 

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

October 24, 2022 13:18:29  #3

Crimson brushed off the soot and ash of his coat and drew his sword and dagger and looked at Dust, eyes glowing fiercely.  "Get down here so I can beat you to the ash you made." he said.  

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

October 24, 2022 13:41:29  #4

Despite Dust's lack of eyes, Crimson can feel it stare him down. And then, suddenly, the shade shatters into arching spikes that stab into the ground and carry the terrible distortion of form towards him as fast as a racing bullet. It disappears, folding into itself, before Dust arises out of Crimson's shadow, grabbing him by the back of his neck. It presses its cold claws against the middle of his back, threatening to pierce through skin at the slightest movement. Either Dust did not notice Ark, or it does not care enough at the moment.

I am made of Ash and Bones and a little bit of meat. I can also be called Draki but I am not made of draco yet.

October 24, 2022 15:17:06  #5

Crimson turned his head and grinned.  "You're either going to let me go, or you're going to get burned." he warned.  

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 24, 2022 15:27:18  #6

"Then burn, little ember."  Dust's grip tightens and its claws start digging into Crimson, beginning to reach for a soul. Perhaps with his fire and an ambush from Ark, they could stun it long enough for Crimson to escape its grasp.

October 24, 2022 15:29:49  #7

"Dust is always attracted to light.  That is the point you create fire, to draw attention to yourself." Crimson said.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 25, 2022 07:33:59  #8

"Oh, looks like it's my turn." Ark warps down next to Dust, and snaps his fingers. A blast of light erupts from his fingertips, sort of like a flashbang, He also summons his scythe.

Axel
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

October 25, 2022 08:54:40  #9

"And there is the saving grace." Crimson said, laughing.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 25, 2022 10:00:10  #10

"What the f-" and then Dust gets hit by the flashbang attack, likely dropping Crimson as well. While that figure did mostly disperse, Dust just rises out of Ark's shadow, swords swiveling out of its hands. "Oh great, can't you let me eat one meal in peace?"

October 25, 2022 10:07:25  #11

Crimson tightened his grip on his sword and looked at Dust fiercely.  "You've burned down countless homes here.  If anything you should be eating your own words."

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 25, 2022 10:17:31  #12

"Oh please, you really thought I was just gonna forget your existence?" Ark's shadow suddenly morphs and solidifies into spikes of hard light, pointed directly at Dust.

Axel
I aten't dead

October 25, 2022 10:24:43  #13

Dust shifts around the spikes, distorting again into something that shouldn't be able to live. "Oh spare me your words of hypocrisy, what's left to live here? you?" It barks a laugh and continues, twisting its face to peer at Ark, "And I didn't say that you'd forget my existence, afterall who could forget somebody like me? How do you even keep finding me, didya plant a tracker or somethin on me?" Dust launches itself into the sky, and sends down a scorching rain of fire and shadows upon the two challengers.

Last edited by AshTheAvaricious (October 25, 2022 10:25:19)

October 25, 2022 10:31:40  #14

Crimson stabbed his sword into the ground and raised his right arm and began to absorb the fire.  "Oi!  Angel of Light!  Get the shadows!  I'll deal with the fire!" Crimson ordered, 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 25, 2022 11:00:13  #15

"Nah, no trackers." Ark leaps up towards Dust, slashing at him with his scythe. "But when you're a wanderer like me, you're bound to find interesting stuff eventually." He also absorbs the shadows into his fist, preparing for his next attack.

Last edited by ThreePunchAxel (October 25, 2022 11:01:08)

Axel
I aten't dead

October 25, 2022 11:04:54  #16

Crimsons arm glowed a deep red from the fire absorbed and he groaned a bit.  "Oi, Angel!  Where should the heat go?  I can't contain this much, I'll need a replacement ASAP!" 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 25, 2022 11:09:03  #17

Dust blocks the scythe with crossguards on its swords, before plummeting back to the ground and shooting a couple knives out of its body at Crimson. It follows the attack with spikes of shadow that reach out to pierce Crimson through, particularly aiming at the prosthetic limiter arm. "Aw, you think I'm just interesting!"

October 25, 2022 11:15:25  #18

Crimson opened both his eyes and roared and disengaged his Limiter and threw the burning arm at Dust and drew his sword.  "The only interesting thing here is how you're going to keep dying!" 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 26, 2022 16:34:20  #19

"Who said I died? And who declared you capable of that feat, a liar?" Dust easily grabs the arm, before crushing it in its claws. Quite suddenly, Dust disappears, and then it rises from the shadows cast by the burning forest. It lashes its whip-like tail into Crimson, striking with the spikes on the tail. "In fact, who said you could even hurt me, little ember?"

October 26, 2022 18:09:32  #20

Crimson rolled his eyes and slashed the spikes with ease.  "Simply due to the fact that you've been coming after me for awhile now.  And no matter what I've done to kill you, you're a pest that always comes back." he said and blocked a spike that pushed him back and threw his balance off.  "plus, you're a jerk for crushing my freaking Limiter.  You're lucky that my disk is decent enough to keep me alive for now." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 27, 2022 05:22:46  #21

"Hey, pay attention!" Ark says, as he slashes his specially made, shadow damaging scythe into Dust's body. "You're fighting two people at once."

Axel
I aten't dead

October 27, 2022 07:51:57  #22

Dust's body split at the scythe, before reforming above Ark. "Here, let me fix that." Dust smacks Ark with its tail quite hard, and the shadows around Crimson rise and grasp at him.

October 27, 2022 08:49:08  #23

Ark is knocked back a bit, but he retaliates. He throws his scythe at Dust.

Axel
I aten't dead

October 27, 2022 09:05:52  #24

Crimson breath began to draw from his lungs heavily.  "C'mon...this...gotta pay..." he told himself and leaned on his sword.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 27, 2022 10:43:08  #25

Dust is struck squarely with the scythe, as though that was what it wanted. In fact, it's pulling the scythe out of itself and tossing it into Crimson's person. "C'mon we all know that ain't the best you got, Ark." Dust's swords, which seemed to have just disappeared after it did one thing with them because i forgot it had them out, reappear in its hands and it swings them at Ark, the first hit to land feeling like a burning strike of all the damage Ark had already done to it. Black ichor stains its armour from the wounds it was inflicted with, and also leaks onto the ground, where it sizzles and dissolves.

October 27, 2022 10:54:51  #26

Crimson pushed himself up and partially blocked the scythe, though the blade managed to lacerate him slightly between the ribs and cut through his coat.  "You...little...devil." he sneered and took off his coat and coughed a bit from the ash in the air.  "that all you got?" 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 27, 2022 11:31:58  #27

Ark gets hit, and hit bad. His blood drips onto the ground, however his regeneration is already working at it. "Ha! I'm just getting started." His scythe returns to his hand, and splits apart, transforming into dual scythes with short handles, both attached to each other by a golden chain. He spins one end and shoots it towards Dust, then attempts to loop it around him. As well as that, his shadow lurches out of the ground and becomes a copy of him, except with a full scythe.

Axel
I aten't dead

October 27, 2022 13:35:55  #28

Dust doesn't avoid the attacks, letting itself be cut and splitting to getting caught in the chains before it folds into itself again. It rises from behind Crimson before grabbing him by the head and launching him at Ark. The knives it had previous shot at Crimson rise from the ground and spring after the flung guy.

October 28, 2022 01:12:20  #29

Crimson quickly pulls his sword out and stabs it into the ground, partially stopping himself, all the while, still taking most of the knives to the back and falling to the ground in agony.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 28, 2022 06:46:31  #30

Ark's shadow suddenly appears directly behind Dust and slashes at him, while Ark moves in close, surrounding his arm with magic circles, then punching Dust, as hard as he can.

Axel
I aten't dead

Board footera