GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 1, 2022 13:36:28  #61

Re: KABOOM!

Crimson nodded and smiled.  "Oh no, I've seen this before.  A few of the Council members have souls like that.  That's how it all began.  The fusion of two that made to look like one." 

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

November 1, 2022 17:47:55  #62

"Are you aware if the state of your soul is a form of corruption?" Time asks. He observes the hologram to come to his own deduction himself while awaiting an answer.

Last edited by Time (November 2, 2022 01:40:41)

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

November 1, 2022 20:26:53  #63

Nemesis also lands on the rocks but at least still has enough impulse control to not immediately resort to murder. She watches silently, taking in all the new information.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
----------------------------------------
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

November 1, 2022 20:48:48  #64

Crimson shifted slightly at the sight of Nemesis.  Putting himself to edge looking at her.  Clearly he didn't favor her.  He looked at Time and Ark to avoid catching her gaze.  

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 2, 2022 04:43:55  #65

"No, it's always been like this. If its been corrupted, then I would have been corrupted ages ago." Upon examination by Time, he may notice that, while the first soul's personality and energy is very alive and active, the second soul is more dormant, with its colors less bright. "Anyway, so what are you doing to do with me? Haul me off to high god court or something? Lock me up? Just get it over with." The hologram vanishes, and Ark waits.

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

November 2, 2022 08:57:54  #66

Crimson looks at Ark curiously.  "Hey Ark?  Is your soul of your connected to your body alone?  I ask because of one of the Council members, NV to be specific, is one soul, but shares it between two bodies that can form one body at any time." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 2, 2022 09:12:19  #67

"No, it's just mine."

Axel
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

November 2, 2022 12:48:42  #68

"Then what was with that other personality?" 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 3, 2022 01:04:49  #69

"Nah. No high court for you yet." Time shakes his head, "Just safety precautions. I'm sure you know as a deity of souls your soul itself looks to be very unique. Are you aware of that second, "dormant" personality, or soul that you have mashed in?"

Time

November 3, 2022 03:58:50  #70

"No, it's one soul. I think. What do you mean, "Other Personality? And I never mashed in any souls onto my own. Combining souls is probably something I can do, but I don't know how to do it."

Axel
I aten't dead

November 3, 2022 09:10:46  #71

Crimson shook his head and smiled at Ark.  "Oh, nevermind>" 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 3, 2022 20:32:58  #72

"I'd expect you would know how to could combine souls or not." Time shakes his head and crosses his arms, "You remember how you're soul became like that? I assume not, or else there wouldn't be any problems like this... how about... how long have you known of your soul's state?"

Time

November 4, 2022 06:32:23  #73

"Since-" Ark pauses. "Huh, I can't remember. Pretty sure since I came into existence, but there was definitely something before that. Hm."

Axel
I aten't dead

November 4, 2022 19:29:33  #74

Nemesis patience is running thin, so far all this talk has led to practically nothing. It's frustrating not knowing what's happening and what to expect, if there's even anything wrong at all. Clearly, something weird is going on and clearly Ark isn't just Ark, but what does that even mean. Before her mind could catch up with the action, Nemesis has already punched the nearest thing. A pile of rocks tumble as she lets out a frustrated sigh. ”I'd say we look at the facts here. Clearly, Ark doesn't know what's happened, but also clearly something has happened seeing as we're literally sitting in a dead volcano. The soul might be the cause of all this but that's just speculation. I want to know, what happened before the whole dragon situation." She's trying very hard to to raise her voice more than she needs to, but still it comes off harsher than intended.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

November 4, 2022 19:45:01  #75

Crimson threw a rock at Nemesis.  "First thing first: Get me a new freaking Limiter before I go insane and kill everyone.  Then we can solve the dragon part. Complain' isn't gonna get us anywhere." he told her. 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 5, 2022 14:58:16  #76

Time eyes Nemesis when she punches the volcano wall still with a calm face, then looks back to the general group, "Nemesis is correct. Let's get things in line. From our conversation, we know that this 'other' Ark wants power. It looks to absorb energy from stronger beings. It gets a high power spike when it does. I assume this transfers to 'normal' Ark as well."

"I think now upon realizing it, Ark's 'other' self also refers to themselves as Ark. So the two are one person, really. I'm confident enough to say that it's likely not corruption. Corrupted deities would rather separate themselves from the host."

"The dormant side of Ark also alluded to some event while they were in control. I'm sure everyone can come to the conclusion that Ark is a fuse of two or more people, but the most dominant version of Ark does not know this, while the dormant one knows more details."

"As for you, Crimson" He looks to him,  "Do not worry about our safety. We are all deities of respectable quality. But, I do think getting a new limiter for you is important. Do you know where the old one went when Ark ripped it off? I there is a chance I may not know how it works as it is otherworldly, but I could be able to repair it."

Time

November 5, 2022 17:36:53  #77

Crimson sneered at Time.  "Into the freaking volcano there.  Ark here didn't play fair." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 5, 2022 20:52:48  #78

Nemesis catches the rock easily, sending a glare at Crimson. "Sounds like you're the one complaining kid. And thank you Time, glad to see someone cares about constructive input." Her words have an almost childish tone, as if trying to prove herself right. She stares at Ark, waiting to hear what he's gonna say.

(How do I act mad and mean, help.)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

November 5, 2022 21:36:11  #79

"Shut up." Crimson said, rolling his eyes.  "You're lucky I have one arm right now or I'd make sure you get beaten into the rock." 

(That's actually pretty good by me. )

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 6, 2022 01:54:25  #80

Time looks to intervene in Nemesis and Crimson's bickering.  But decides against it for some reason. For now.

However, he does add on to Crimson's comment, "That was combat, don't expect people to play it fair. Playing fair in true combat only places you at an disadvantage. Otherwise, do you have any ideas for getting a new Limiter? Or finding the old one? Can the old one withstand that sort of intensity?"

Time

November 6, 2022 05:16:51  #81

Ark thinks for a moment. He thinks for a long time, actually. It’s the longest anyone’s seen him this quiet. “First and foremost, let’s deal with whatever newbie here is talking about. The thing I broke. We could maybe get it replaced, but I don’t know the deal with the current best blacksmith.” Ark is trying a bit to subtly steer away from the topic of his soul. Maybe he’ll investigate it later.

Axel
I aten't dead

November 6, 2022 10:49:43  #82

"You can't just forge a new one...we'd either have to go back to Arithnia and head to Hanai and use the Firing Chambers to make both a new Limiter and Disk itself.  The only other thing is to find Fang and Flare...ok, well that's also a way.  It's a theory I've been thinking on for a bit.  But if draconic energy acts as a power source, is it possible that Ark could absorb heat as a energy and keep me stable for awhile?  It's all just a theory though.  Because judging by  the damage sustained, who knows how long I have before I go insane or just flat out die...again.  And thank you Time, I'm aware of how combat works, but you clearly don't know how I fight.  I play by a set of rules, not by chance.  If I'm going to fight with someone, I expect to have it be fair and fight until one is bested.  There is no worse of a bitter feeling then killing someone at a disadvantage....annnndddddddddddddddddddd it's just not as cool to watch." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 6, 2022 15:49:48  #83

"Has no one taught you how to actually explain anything? What does all of those words even mean? Limiter, Arithnia, Hanai, and we're just what, supposed to understand?" Nemesis' frustration is clearly showing, "I say we leave the kid to die, he seems stupid anyways. Thinks fighting is fair, there's no such thing as fairness in life." She's talking in the heat of the moment, taking her anger and frustration out on Crimson.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

November 6, 2022 17:05:47  #84

"Arithnia is my home world, I came here via a mistake, trying to travel to another timeline.  At least I think I did.  It's a bit hazy.  Hanai is my kingdom so to speak, where I rule and live on Arithnia.  My Limiter is what I had on my right arm, it's like a dialysis machine if you so wish to say.  Filters out excess heat energy and I'm able to use it specifically.  IF that doesn't explain anything to you, then I don't know what will." Crimson said to Nemesis.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 7, 2022 01:39:12  #85

Time gives Ark a "We're continuing thar conversation later" look and then addresses Nemesis and Crimson.

"While I do agree in some of your statements Nemsis, I must go against your postion on leaving him to die. He's a foreigner to our world and timeline. Since this has to deal with time and whatnot,  I'll have to return him to his own world, not kill him."

Time

November 7, 2022 07:53:03  #86

Ark nods to Time, then looks at Crimson. "I don't really think it's a good idea for me to try to absorb any more energy at the moment. I don't wanna risk going nuts again. Any other options?"

Axel
I aten't dead

November 7, 2022 09:40:59  #87

"Find Flare and Fang.  They'll likely know." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 7, 2022 20:49:43  #88

Nemesis sighs, head in her hand as she tries her best to not snap at anyone. "I'm assuming there is no leads on either Flare or Fang because if there was you would not be here right now, correct? If it's more energy that you need then I suppose I could offer you my blessing, but if it's because you cannot control your energy, then I guess we're just screwed."

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

November 7, 2022 22:58:05  #89

Crimson stared at Nemesis.  "And just who the hell are you?" 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 8, 2022 15:58:32  #90

"Nemesis goddess of anger, revenge, and death. The more pressing question is how do we stop you from self combustion or whatever that's gonna happen without that Limiter thing you had." She's resorted to twirling her sword around, sort of playing with the blade just to let off some steam. 

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

Board footera