GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 29, 2022 22:15:10  #31

Re: KABOOM!

Crimson eventually got ahead of Nemesis and laughed a bit.  "SLOWPOKE!" he said.  

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

October 30, 2022 06:44:35  #32

After a few thousand miles, you reach Ark’s location. He’s standing on top of a volcano, looking down into it, and seemingly contemplating how deep it goes.

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

October 30, 2022 13:31:21  #33

Time summons his tome as he nears Ark by the summit.

"Ark. This is Ark, correct?" Time calls up to him, approaching, "You've made me travel for far to catch up to you."

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

October 30, 2022 14:26:52  #34

"Ark? That's the name he chose for us? His brain must have been super fried after what happened." "Ark" reaches out his hand, and begins to siphon off some kind of magical energy from the volcano.

Axel
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

October 30, 2022 14:35:55  #35

"Ark." Crimson said.  "what are you doin?"

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 30, 2022 19:50:56  #36

Nemesis arrives a bit after everyone else, not really built for such long distance travel. Her breaths came out harsh and anger rolled off in waves. Without hesitation she approached Ark and drew her sword. "You." She points the blade at him, "What are you doing." Although it was meant to be a question, the sentence came off as more of a demand.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
----------------------------------------
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

October 30, 2022 21:44:18  #37

"Please, do explain yourself. It'll save plenty of time and hassle for both of us." Time adds onto Nemesis's question, trying to seem more reasonable and calm than her.

Time

October 30, 2022 23:11:29  #38

Crimson walks behind Nemesis and put his Limiter on her shoulder.  "Put the sword away.  Force isn't needed here.  Do not be quick to judge, rather be quick to your feet." he joked slightly at the last part and walked to the edge of the volcano and crouched down and stared at the flowing lava.  "Dense energy...something lives among the heat...." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 31, 2022 00:24:19  #39

Time silently smirks as he remembers Crimson rushing Ark not too long ago. It's kinda switched around, as Time is technically brandishing his weapon as well, since he is holding tight to his tome.

Time

October 31, 2022 04:24:25  #40

After a few moments, a massive demonic entity emerges from the volcano, dripping with lava, glowing, and roaring. “Ark” is unfazed, and flicks it. It goes flying down the volcano, and slams into the ground beneath it.
”Huh, guess that dragon buffed us up more than I realized. Cool!” He rushes down to the entity, and begins to absorb it’s energy as well. He appears to have forgot you guys were here.

Axel
I aten't dead

October 31, 2022 07:57:24  #41

Nemesis immediately jumps down after Ark. Whether it's to try and stop him or just watch what's going on they're not quite sure yet. All they know is that they should not let Ark out of their sight. Their sword reappears then disappears beneath their feet, creating a staircase of sorts that allows them to venture further down the volcano. Nemesis does not say anything, there's no need talking to someone who's not listening.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

October 31, 2022 09:07:33  #42

Crimson Limiter reacted to the sudden release of the entity and the dragons energy.  He slowly unsheathed his sword and dagger and threw them into the volcano.  His eyes locked onto Nemesis, then the demon, then Ark.  "Judgement befell you all." he said as his eyes glowed gold and a loud crack was heard from his Limiter.  Quicker than the blink of the eye Crimson's fist smashed into the demons skull, driving it deeper into the volcano.  His gaze switched to Nemesis and he drew two kunai and her feet, in hopes of tripping her.  He finally looked at Ark and jumped off the wall at him and grabbed him by the neck with his Limiter and stared directly into his eyes.  "None shall possess the power of Judgement.  The beasts from which you take only serve to protect, and here you are, a god above them, abusing their power for yourself.  You're no god if you do this, so may I serve as your judge for your actions against those who created me." he said to him, branding a curse upon his neck in shape of a dagger.  "And may this brand serve as a reminder for your sins." he said and began to bash him into the side of the volcano.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 31, 2022 10:31:29  #43

Ark reacts nonchalantly. "Oh no, a judge, whatever will I do?" He suddenly vanishes, and the brand vanishes along with him. He then grabs Crimson's limiter from behind him, and rips it off and snaps it in half. "How about that, what if I do that." He then grabs Crimson and hurls him through the volcano, destroying the base of it. and causing lava to flow out. "Now I gotta find another energy source. Man, that sucks- wait. DON'T YOU DARE-" Suddenly, Ark collapses to the ground, clutching his head. "GET OUT!"

Last edited by ThreePunchAxel (October 31, 2022 10:33:26)

Axel
I aten't dead

October 31, 2022 13:44:21  #44

Crimson sank deeper into the volcano, not in pain, but relaxed.  He concentrated onto his flow of magic and created a new arm of solid lava and began to swim out of the lava. Once able to climb the wall he broke little holes into the volcano as foot rests and climbed back to the rim and looked at Ark.  "You're fault for absorbing unstable energy you clearly can't contain.  And assuming you're not a single deity, an alternate soul takes over due to its hold on you.  I almost pity you for this.  For such a deity that is weak you should have complete control over yourself."  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 31, 2022 13:56:57  #45

Ark looks up, and so does Ark. He’s in agreement with himself on this. “Weak?” For anyone who can tell, an immense amount of energy has started flowing out of Ark. For Time, and anyone else, this is identifiable as mana, pure, unconfined, mana, the stuff used to cast spells, erupting out of Ark infinitely, almost as if he’s producing it just from existing. “HaHaHaHa!” The air around them almost seems like it’s being pulled it towards him.

Axel
I aten't dead

October 31, 2022 14:17:23  #46

Crimson sighs and takes one step forward, drawing energy and magic from the flames below and matching Ark's aura.  "Two can play this game." he said. 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 31, 2022 14:34:47  #47

(Hey guys [Axel and Zane], reminder to not do too many actions in one POV to allow others' characters to react while in a fight. It's okay to definitively slam someone into a wall once in a while, but if you keep doing it and they actually are capable of reacting most of the time, inconsistencies will appear, y'know? Even for deities, we should try to keep it not-too-OP. (:
Also, here's a suggestion to wait a bit once in a while to let Nemesis and Time react lol. One-sided fights are fine, but at one point people start getting left behind in the entire thread, and that's no good.)

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

October 31, 2022 15:24:17  #48

(Right-o. apologies. I didn't intend for this to turn into a fight thread, so I was trying to steer it away by either establishing the power gap, or someone else intervenes. I'll slow it down.)

Last edited by ThreePunchAxel (October 31, 2022 15:29:25)

Axel
I aten't dead

October 31, 2022 15:45:58  #49

(Aye, understood.  I'm with Axel.)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 1, 2022 02:08:50  #50

"Crimson, please stop pestering. It'll do nothing but worsen the mental state of the host, and strengthen the presense of the CD. That's no good."

As a counterbalance to Crimson's trashtalk, Time says, "Ark. Trust me in my words. Trust me over an outsider who doesn't know but a thing of you. As a fellow member in being a deity of magic, I take notice and will admit to your strength. As long as I have known you, I have though you to be strong."

He continues on casting a quick levitation spell, decending down to the level of Ark, his voice rings out loud and clear over the thrashing winds, "Ark, I know you are strong. You know out of us three deities of magic, I see myself as the logical and scholarly one. So when I make a statement of your strength, I know I am not wrong. I have of course, done research into known abilities."

"And I'm not talking just about your magic power. While your magic power is immense, I think it beats mine in raw strength alone already, I am really talking about you. Not your power, you. You always have a smile, and crack jokes. That's something not many can do, especially among the pantheon. Everyone, including me, is always so serious. Too serious at times."

"This is why..." Time hesitates, looking down for a moment, and then back to Ark, "I think I've been giving you a hard time with Chronos. In truth, while it is truly her choice, I think you two could be a great match."

Tim, in additon to kinda bashing Crimson's name in the beginning, is betting a lot of things here in his speech. That if it still holds true or fails:
1. Ark doesn't notice the concealment of truth in Times voice or aura. Before decending down into the volcano, he casted a spell to hide his true intentions. As well as his possible lies (I really do wonder what he is lying about lol)
2. Posibilty of Ark still having feelings for his twin sister.
3. Ark can actually even hear him while under the "CD's" control, if whatever he is speaking to is even a CD.

((I just spontaneously wrote that up on my phone hope it fits the thread or whatever))

Last edited by Time (November 1, 2022 02:11:25)

Time

November 1, 2022 02:09:08  #51

((That's a lot of writing for typing on the phone))

Last edited by Time (November 1, 2022 02:09:29)

Time

November 1, 2022 04:55:13  #52

"You think- my strength- Chronos- Whah!?" Ark suddenly shifts out of this mode, staring at Time, completely shocked, until he collapses onto the ground, unconscious. 

Axel
I aten't dead

November 1, 2022 07:59:39  #53

(Does he... collapse in the volcano? Because that doesn't seem very safe.)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

November 1, 2022 08:52:58  #54

Crimson crosses his arms and sits down and pouts.  "He started it..."

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 1, 2022 10:22:57  #55

(collapses on a rock, apologies) 

The lava has hardened by now, maybe from exposure to the excess energy. Ark slowly gets up, rubbing his head. "Ughhh. My head is killing me." He looks up, then looks around frantically. "Wait, where are we? What happened to the forest?"

Axel
I aten't dead

November 1, 2022 10:29:10  #56

Crimson looked at his arm and sighed.  "First of all, you killed a dragon, absorbed its energy and went chaotic.  Tried to kill me, nearly did.  I got pissed and tried to rival you, Time intervened and stopped us.  You got knocked out and you owe me big time if I try to kill someone." he said, holding up his crumbling lava arm.  "You've no clue how hard it is to repair a Limiter, let alone make one!  And secondly what the heck are you!?" 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 1, 2022 10:36:25  #57

Time lands beside Ark "I didn't expect that to happen. I was going to use it as a distraction large enough to catch you off guard with a spell, but guess like I didn't need to."

"Well, guess there's no issue in still casting it." Time reveals his hand from behind his back to point at Ark, to which ethereal chains flash forth and bind his arms around his body, "Apologies. Safety precautions."

Time

November 1, 2022 10:50:42  #58

"Wait, hold up! What are we going to do now?" Ark struggles a bit, but doesn't attempt to break the chains. "I don't remember doing any of the stuff you're telling me about, and my soul is still the only one in my body, so what the hell is going on?"

Axel
I aten't dead

November 1, 2022 11:01:19  #59

Crimson pushed himself up and he walked over to Time and Ark.  He looked deathly tired.  "Clearly you're not a single soul.  Whatever nearly killed me clearly isn't nice." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 1, 2022 13:20:04  #60

"No, I've only got one. Here, let me show you." Ark moves his arm out of the chains and summons a view of his soul, and it is... interesting. The best description that can be given is that it's two souls violently smashed together. It is definitely one soul, as it's been stuck that way for so long that that's how it will appear if viewed, but it's two different sets of colors stuck together. Despite that, however, the souls were merged expertly, clearly done by some kind of scientist with knowledge in these matters. They've become codependent, and cannot be separated without them both dying.

Axel
I aten't dead

Board footera