GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 18, 2022 11:12:39  #1

KABOOM!

In case it wasn't obvious, a massive explosion has suddenly rocked the area you're in. Or maybe you just detected that something was happening far away and rushed over. In a mountainous region, full of trees, beautiful views, and staggering mountains, Ark Angel, the one and only, has thrown a dragon through a mountain. Not into it, directly through the top of a mountain, shattering the peak on impact. "Sorry! I'll fix that later!" He's flying towards the dragon, who has recovered at this point, but still is a bit shook up from the whole mountain thing. Will you intervene, or just stay to watch?

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

October 18, 2022 11:19:25  #2

Re: KABOOM!

Crimson looked at the mountain and groaned.  "Who is this this time?" he said and began to dash up the mountain, toward the source of the crash.  

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

October 20, 2022 08:54:59  #3

The dragon, in retaliation for being thrown through an entire mountain, spits a blast of golden flame at Ark. Ark dodges, and the blast goes flying into some trees, causing a crater and lighting the ground on fire.

Axel
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

October 20, 2022 09:11:37  #4

As Crimson broke through the tree line he stood in silence and looked at the dragon and Ark.  "Dragon plus angel equals no good.  And this isn't Arithnia....hmmm" he looked around the ground and searched for something to throw, he eventually gave up as everything to throw was on fire.  Crimson grew frustrated and grabbed a kunai off his thigh and looked at the dragon.  "Gotta crimple it's wing I guess..." he said and threw the kunai at the dragon, barely missing it's wing, he hit its back leg.  Crimson sighed and began walking toward Ark and the dragon once more.  

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 20, 2022 09:27:52  #5

Nemesis has nothing better to do so they decide to check out what's going on. Upon seeing two people fight a dragon for Gods knows why, her first reaction is to observe the situation. Finding herself a comfortable place under the shade of a nearby tree, she just watches.

(The branches and leaves are touching the top of their head, because they are quite tall, and big)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
----------------------------------------
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

October 20, 2022 10:08:21  #6

Crimson stopped and looked at destruction of fire and took a deep breath in.  "C'mon Cor...don't let him win this..." he told himself and began to climb a nearby tree to get a better look at the damage and the two fighters.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 20, 2022 10:44:16  #7

As the kunai cripples the dragon, Ark is able to slam it into the ground and subdue it easily. He summons up some chains to lash it down, and extends his hand towards it, with intent to do... something.

Axel
I aten't dead

October 20, 2022 10:46:07  #8

"OI!  DON'T!" Crimson roared to Ark, standing on a tree branch.  "LEAVE IT ALONE!"

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 24, 2022 10:56:44  #9

Ark is strangely undeterred by the yelling. Not even one witty remark escapes his lips. He seems to almost be in a trance as he approaches the dragon and seems to absorb some kind of golden energy from it. After that the chains vanish, and the dragon flies off. His glowing eyes and teeth flash brighter for a moment, and then he blinks and looks around, as if he's just woken up.

Axel
I aten't dead

October 24, 2022 13:15:54  #10

Crimson groaned and jumped off the tree and began running toward Ark, with broadsword and dagger in hand.  "

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 26, 2022 00:07:31  #11

((I'll hop in why not))

In a sudden flash, Time appeared, between both Ark and Crimson. It's not even really a flash, more like he appeared into reality. As if he appeared out of frozen time. "Can you please hold it?" Time narrows his eyes to Crimson, raising a hand, "Something is off with him."

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

October 26, 2022 00:34:05  #12

Crimson looked at Time and growled a bit.  "The kid just freaking absorbed draconic energy..." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 26, 2022 04:28:08  #13

Ark looks around, seemingly a bit disoriented. "Time? Where did you come from?"

Axel
I aten't dead

October 26, 2022 11:28:07  #14

"Yeah. I see that. I have eyes." Time replies to Crimson, and then turns to Ark, "What where you doing??" he asks in a stern voice.

Time

October 26, 2022 12:06:51  #15

Ark looks confused. "Good question. Where are we, by the way? This isn't my domain, is it?"

Axel
I aten't dead

October 26, 2022 12:16:37  #16

Crimson looked around frantically.  "Time?  What kind of name is that?  Where is Fang?  Where is Flare?!" 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 26, 2022 15:25:26  #17

Nemesis does recognize Time but still makes no moves to intrude on whatever is happening here. She simply moves closer to the deities in order to hear the conversation better. 

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

October 26, 2022 18:04:59  #18

Crimson's gaze landed on Nemesis and he opened his eyes in slight surprise.  He mouthed the words "I can see you as clear as day." to her and sat down and took off his Limiter, running his hand up and down it, examining it for damage and occasionally holding it up to his face to actually see.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 26, 2022 18:59:39  #19

"Yes. It's Time. Do you remember? You've met me before?" Time hisses to Crimson with the same exact sterness he gave Ark, "And stop asking names I don't know! I have more stressing matters rather concerning the whereabouts of some people you know."

Time briskly then turns and faces Ark, "You have a domain?"

Time

October 26, 2022 21:07:42  #20

Crimson bent his head back to look at Time.  "Nope, never seen ya before.  I'm blind so I don't exactly remember faces.  Though your aura is familiar.  Name does ring a bell too, but I don't know if it's blood relation that's taking me off or what.  Surely you understand?" 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 27, 2022 00:33:12  #21

Time looks over his shoulder, "Hm. Whatever. Nonetheless, this we have met before." he then turns around to Ark again, "Now how about you listen to Ark. He may actually give insight, and with it being a better choice than approaching with combat in mind."

Time

October 27, 2022 05:06:02  #22

"Yeah, I remember all that, my brain's just a little foggy right now." Ark taps his head a few times, trying to remember what happened before he destroyed a mountain. He starts pacing back and forth. "Let's see... I was wandering around the medieval sect after fighting a god, saw some kind of massive crater, went to go check it out, and..." He stops. "Hm. Nothing after that."

Axel
I aten't dead

October 27, 2022 09:04:08  #23

"You absorbed draconic energy.  Massive amounts.  How your body can withstand it is beyond me." Crimson said, sighing.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 27, 2022 11:24:47  #24

"... I- what? That can't be right, all my energy is mine-" Ark suddenly goes quiet. He stares off into the distance, and a twisted smile appears on his face, different from his normal one. "Now, where's the rest of it?" He then crouches, and leaps up into the sky, soaring off towards somewhere.

Axel
I aten't dead

October 27, 2022 11:41:31  #25

Crimson watches as Ark flies off and look over at Time.  "What's the plan Time?" 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 27, 2022 21:38:01  #26

Time frowns, "We go after him. There might be some corruption going on."

He then looks to Nemesis (if he can do that ofc and she isn't hiding), "You said you wanted to do something about CDs, here's your chance." He then turns and starts to follow after.

Time

October 28, 2022 01:07:36  #27

Crimson spasms in slight pain.  "Yeah, I think I got that part down." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 28, 2022 13:07:46  #28

At the mention of a possible corrupt deity, Nemesis finally performs an action. She runs after Ark, or where Ark is presumably headed.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

October 28, 2022 13:46:57  #29

Crimson watches Nemesis run off and sighs.  "See ya around I guess..." he said and began to run after Nemesis.  "WAIT UP!" he yelled.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 29, 2022 18:01:53  #30

Nemesis pays no heed to Crimson, keeping focus on her goal. If one were to get close to her vicinity they might feel a bit irritated or perhaps even angry. This is due to the control on her own emotions slipping.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

Board footera