GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 28, 2022 01:10:24  #31

Re: [Intro] A man clothed in the shadow of the sun, sat on a cliff...

"Depending on which Council member they serve, then yes.  For my subjects, we wield fire and some curse magics."  

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

October 29, 2022 00:56:02  #32

"Hm. Council? You're apart of a council in your world?"

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

October 29, 2022 02:39:48  #33

"The High Council as we are called.  We're a pantheon of sorts for Arithnia." 

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 29, 2022 19:59:18  #34

"Pantheon? Apologies, but you seem like no deity. By our standards, at least."

Last edited by Time (October 29, 2022 19:59:29)

Time

October 29, 2022 22:21:29  #35

Crimson seemed slightly hurt by Time's words.  "Yeah...I know.  If you knew where I'd come from, maybe you'd see why I've been considered akin to a deity." he said, almost in a whisper.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 30, 2022 21:57:04  #36

"Oh?" Time rose a brow. He noticed the reaction but paid no mind, "Do so educate me."

Time

October 30, 2022 23:15:14  #37

"Experiments created who I am today.  Limiter too is what started it all.  Scientist of Arithnian kingdom lost to time wanted to create troops who could brave the heat and have skin as strong as a dragon.  Less food and water due to that.  All went wrong, dragon blood reacted horribly, Limiter contains the reaction it has (that is generating heat) and a other substance akin to plasma in a dragons blood called "scale rust".  Killed my own home trying to control the Limiter.  Eventually the early members of the High Council found me and blessed me with numerous gifts and wanted me to help them.  Built my home after and the rest is history." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Board footera