GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 17, 2022 15:11:26  #1

[Intro] A man clothed in the shadow of the sun, sat on a cliff...

(Gods it's been forever since I had a RP, but it's Time I got back into the boat!)  *rimshots*

**This RP has mentions of severed limbs, none in vivid detail, but clearly mentioned and sometimes explained how it happened.  For example, Crimson, my main Deity, has a severed right arm that was caused (supposedly) during a war inside his home.  It's rumored that he received it by either a large entity stepping on it, or someone striking it with a horribly blunt weapon that tore the flesh and had to be surgically removed.  Though the history remains much hidden on its cause and only he would know.  In it's place he has a advanced prosthetic that mixes magic and technology.  It's unknown if it's just that or something more.**

He was watching the sunset and seemed to be speaking to someone.  His words were faint, but clear.  "...I then collapsed and found myself in a kingdom...apparently I had been adopted into a royal family, or so I was told.  In reality every child was adopted into the royal family, not as heirs, but as boons and experiments.  Eventually the people rebelled and started a war.  Some of our siblings escaped, but many perished.  I was among the few that survived.  The king, as a last resort to contain the war, sent out feral beast and hybrids of man to..." the man stopped his story and sighed.  "you already knew all of this didn't you?  After all, you were there with me.  You saw it happen...you saw the fall of Loreanth".  A small yelp was heard from the man, he scolded himself and huffed.  "Fang.  You're gonna be Fang.  Though you didn't have to bite me....kinda rude ya know..." the man rubbed his wrist and laid down, gazing at the sky.  "I shouldn't have used that cheap magic trick the kid sold me....worst deal of my life.  And how here I am--wherever here is..." 

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

October 18, 2022 11:46:46  #2

Re: [Intro] A man clothed in the shadow of the sun, sat on a cliff...

"What are you doing, retelling your backstory to yourself?"  A voice calls out from behind the man with a slightly joking tone.

Does our Stranger turns around to see the owner of this voice?

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

October 18, 2022 14:38:25  #3

The man sat up and said nothing.  He whispered something and raised his arms into the air and looked at the sky.  "Is this Arithnia?" he said out loud.  "Or am I just crazy when I say that I don't remember anything like this in the Capital."

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 18, 2022 20:37:44  #4

"Good thing. You're not crazy." The voice says, piping up just a bit louder to see if he was even being heard right now, "As far as I know, you're in no 'Arithnia'." 

You know, it's kinda funny. Seeing from another's perspective: if someone was talking about a completely unknown or random country, one would think the speaker to be at least a tad bit crazy.

Time

October 18, 2022 21:02:41  #5

"Yeah....lovely...where am I then?" the man asked.  He put his arms down and cracked his neck and jumped to his feet and faced the voice.  "Because I'm not home.  Name's Crimson." he said, extending out his right hand, which seemed slightly bloody.  

**Crimson: Hazel hair, red right eye with a scar at 60*, left green eye.  5'9, clothing is a white tee-shirt with a heavy black breastplate on him. Long black trench coat that reaches down to his mid calf.  Pants is a dark blue with bloodstains, black combat boots.  3 kunai at each side of his thighs.  Silver ring on left middle finger that holds a ruby.  Necklace in the shape of a talon.**

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 18, 2022 22:20:51  #6

He other man stares at the bloodied hand for a slight moment, and looks back up, hands behind his back and standing straight in a polite but cautious position. "Time." he responds, in a much more calm and polite voice now that Crimson has faced him, "Forgive me, but I would rather be cautious around a bloodied individual rather than take your hand. I'd think at this time I'm more warranted to be the one asking questions. You're covered in blood and are muttering to yourself, after all." he nods with his head as to give additional acknowledgement to the other's appearance.

((Hmm you do do those character descriptors quite differently from what normally we do here, I'll do it as well just for this time))

**Time: Black hair, black eyes. 5'10, clothing is dark blue heavy coat that extends to the lower legs, muted, but slightly fancy shirt and pants, a dirty gold pocket watch chain appears out of one of his coat pockets. Check the GGaD wiki for more (outdated) character details

Time

October 18, 2022 22:41:52  #7

Crimson looked at Time dead in the eyes.  "You've no position to judge me sir.  I hardly know how I am in this state." he said sternly, but relaxed a bit.  "As far as I even remember I was attacked by bandits that tried to take my Limiter.  So you put the pieces together." 

((Oh no, I didn't mean to make my form like that, it's just a glimpse of what he looks like, I'll make it official form this weekend.  I didn't mean you trouble you.))

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 19, 2022 00:39:09  #8

((Oh no no no, no worries I know that that's not the official form or anything, I just assumed that's mostly how it was done in your parts, just a little description so people don't need to read the form entirely))

"Limiter? You don't remember how you're now covered in blood?" Time questions, "All the more reason to take caution. That blood is likely not yours, plus you don't remember much? Possibly unstable, that's me putting the pieces together." he crosses his arms, "What's the last thing you remember?"

Time

October 19, 2022 08:27:57  #9

Crimson began to stamps his foot in annoyance.  "Limiter is my right arm. blood is from nearly getting killed and killing a few guys and throwing their bodies over.  Self defense, take it as you want.  And yes, some of the blood IS mine.  Last thing I remember was walking home after sneaking into a neighboring kingdom and stealing some of their fancy canisters for my Limiter to repurpose.  That's about it, next thing I went to sleep and here I am.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 19, 2022 22:55:20  #10

"Hm." Time looks to the Limiter, studying it from where he stood. He did notice Crimson's impatient tapping, but overall ignored it. "Well, thank you for the info. I have another question, do you know a place by the name 'Forengard'?"

Time

October 20, 2022 00:45:43  #11

Crimson kept tapping his foot, he looked at the sky and shrugged.  "Heck if I know.  Never heard of it.  If anything it could be a renamed nation for all I care."  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 20, 2022 12:59:14  #12

Time nods again, "Its not just a nation. Forengard is what we call our world, so you best care about it until you find your footing. It's very clear that either your crazy, don't remember, or are not from these parts." The last mention was obviously a guess to Crimsion not being of this world.

Time

October 20, 2022 13:24:10  #13

Crimson stopped tapping his foot and looked at Time.  "Did you just say "our world"?  Are you saying that this ISN'T Arithnia?" 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 21, 2022 00:41:04  #14

"Surprise surprise, yeah?" Time just stares at Crimson, shifting his crossed arms and shifts his feet a bit.

Time

October 21, 2022 13:15:22  #15

Crimson sighed and cursed loudly.  "So if this isn't Arithnia, and this isn't Forengard, then what am I doing here?" 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 21, 2022 19:45:13  #16

Time frowns, "How am I supposed to know? I just happened to bypass you." He halts his speech for a minute, "Well, hold on."

He taps the left side of his head, muttering a few spells under his breath. As he did so, magical circles and energies flickered to life over his left eye, as if it was a monocle providing a different lens into his view.

Time used this analyzing spell of his to scan Crimson, trying to pick up anything notable or worth speaking of.

Time

October 21, 2022 20:22:00  #17

Crimson's eyes shined in response and he gave Time a death stare.  "You're using magic on me?" 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 22, 2022 13:59:46  #18

"Do you think all magic is meant for harm?" Time shoots back and continues analyzing.

Time

October 22, 2022 15:11:18  #19

"I forget I'm not in Arithnia, so I'm not used to magic being used on me...er, well more like being used to treat me." Crimson admitted.  "Back in Arithnia we don't really have any healing or any special medical magic.  We go by special doctors who use old runes and medical texts to heal us and make medications." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 22, 2022 21:28:49  #20

"How... unfortunate. Apologies" Time says, "But old runes? Like in the magical sense? Isn't that magic?"

Time

October 22, 2022 23:28:30  #21

"No need to apologize Time, it's quite alright.  And remember that Arithnia isn't normal when compared to this place.  No, runes are a artificial body that contains the spells to be used.  To put it simply, if I were to use ice magic, it would damage my body and cast a different spell.  Ones internal body temperature would have to be below average to even be able to use magic.  I hope I'm explaining this well...maybe I should have asked Aster...or Flare..." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 24, 2022 01:05:48  #22

Time squints in thought, "Nope. Not really. A demonstration would be better, most likely."

Does Time find anything abnormal with Crimson?

Time

October 24, 2022 09:05:42  #23

"Can you use any magic spell besides fire and convert it into runes?  Or maybe a spell tome would work better..." 

Metal shrapnel due to part of the Forge Disk being worn and is in need of replacement.  Along with climbing levels of heat that require attention soon, needing more vials to fill and discard.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 25, 2022 13:39:58  #24

"Why are you asking me this? To use runes made by me for a demonstration?" Time questions, "I would assume our runes work differently than yours."

He turns of the analyzing spell, "Also, you and your arm needs some attention soon."

Time

October 25, 2022 14:34:29  #25

"Well you wanted a demonstration, and I don't know any other forms of magic besides fire and certain curses.  So if I want to show you I'll need access to different magic." Crimson replied, almost sounding annoyed.  "And how would you know if my Limiter needs attention?  I'm aware of the problems." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 26, 2022 01:10:22  #26

"I have good eyes." Time answers, but doesn't really elaborate further.

"Well If you can only deal with fire, then..." A dark blue tome suddenly popped in his hand as he flipped open, gliding through the pages, "Unfortunately, my main spellbook is fire themed, but I think there's... oh, there's one right there."

He quickly closes the book shut as it vanishes away, and moves one of his hands quickly through the air, as he generates a sheet of runes. While if it may or may not be readable for Crimson, it's a semi-complex magic spell that deals with ice.

Time

October 26, 2022 01:24:31  #27

Crimson shook his head and huffed.  :Thanks." he said and touched some of the runes, almost instantly his veins began to turn an icy blue.  Crimson focused and tried to cast some ice magic, but the frost kept spreading, he eventually formed a small ice ball but was met with a invisible force that pushed him to the ground.  Crimson grumbled and got up.  "Bodies can't process it.  Arithnian magic is adapted to work with out bodies.  So if we practice ice magic, we would have to put in twice the amount of work to use fire or wind." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 27, 2022 00:35:53  #28

"Hm. I suppose it works similar to magic affinities? Not sure you'd know what that would be... but simply put, its the ability to be more apt to handle certain types of spells rather than others. Does that sound about right?"

Time

October 27, 2022 00:39:29  #29

Crimson gave a thumbs up.  "Yeah, I gotcha. Our magic does work in a way like that." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 27, 2022 21:35:30  #30

"But you say 'we' so you mean most of the general population can only access fire or wind?"

Time

Board footera