HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 4, 2023 22:04:29  #91

Re: [PLOT] What time is it? It's Anatina time!

((oops forgor Heaven's PoV lol))

Heaven decides to use this moment to take a good look of the city from above. Hopefully Ark can meet up with them at some point.

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

February 5, 2023 02:20:59  #92

The king's expression turned stony. "The Clocktower would be the place to house powerful healers, then, yes?"

|xxxxxxxxxx|xxxxxxxxxx|

The city looked much the same above as on the ground. Dull, gray, steeped in a dense fog (though the thickest of it, where Figura and Ark had been, was slowly beginning to look more like the rest of the city). The birds occasionally shrieked at each other as they flew, and shortly they reached the outer wall of the capital. They swept over the wall and descended before dropping their passengers while they were still about 15 feet in the air. It seemed their carefulness only mattered to them inside the walls. They turned in unison, making their way back up to the wall where they resumed their perches from before the group had arrived.

|xxxxxxxxxx|xxxxxxxxxx|

Huck had emerged from the ground outside the city some time ago. He had gnawed off most of the rot, same as he had before when he first sustained the injury, and while it hurt to walk, he could at least bare weight. He squinted into the sky as he saw the flock emerge from the city, carrying the rest of the group.

|xxxxxxxxxx|xxxxxxxxxx|

The kelpie raced after Ark, not quite keeping pace but following decently closely behind. It felt good to be able to move after so long, even if only in a human form. His thoughts were running nearly as fast as he was. The deities had shown interest in Anatina before Prospero's reign, so perhaps they were still invested even without King Felix? His heart sank at the thought. The guilt and grief he had sat with for over a year washed over him again, stronger now than ever before. If only he hadn't left Anatina to go to Wind Weaver's trial, if he had been here, maybe Felix would still be alive.

Call me Ishmael.
21 | Any Pronouns | wandering forest entity that occasionally visits your kitchen

"Is my body really part of the earth, and is the soul just a metaphor?"

Season's grievings to us, one and all!

February 5, 2023 03:20:01  #93

"Uhhh maybe? Researchers and scholars usually are there. I wouldn't be surprised they have a healer or a few." Oblivion puts a finger to his chin in thought.

---

Heaven rolls out the fall before standing up straight and facing the outer city walls, "We'll have to wait for Ark now. Hopefully he found out something on his little excursion." she says in a hushed voice. Who knows what's lurking outside these walls now as it seems Anatina officials didn't take too kindly to them. 

Time

February 8, 2023 01:50:31  #94

I'm good to wrap this up within the next couple posts if y'all are, next stop would be heading back to Clocktower and figur(a)ing things out from there. i'd be making another thread for that))

Call me Ishmael.
21 | Any Pronouns | wandering forest entity that occasionally visits your kitchen

February 8, 2023 14:06:40  #95

((I'm down! I also think we're mostly wrapped up here as well))

Time

February 9, 2023 22:39:52  #96

Cool cool, I’ll probably get something written out tonight))

Call me Ishmael.

February 13, 2023 08:24:54  #97

Ark leaps into the air where Dust is flying, pulls out his scythe, and slashes at It before he lands where the clocktower group is.

(sounds good

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

February 13, 2023 10:22:25  #98

Dust easily dodges Ark's attack with a snarl, before following him down like a meteor crashing into the ground. "Now, that's your group. Shoo." Dust waves its hand forward, further shooing them off.

(i'm also fine with wrapping this up soon)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAaaaaand i've reverted. Yay! there was too much sand in my lungs, anyways.
I am made of Ash and Bones and a little bit of meat. I can also be called Draki but I am not made of draco yet.
refer to me in the same manner the french refer to flesh.

okay that's all i'm going to cast divine skeleton bone blast now

February 13, 2023 10:55:35  #99

"Good news, I found a water thingy. Now we can leave."

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

February 14, 2023 02:01:11  #100

Figura had begun to trail a bit further behind Ark as they had traveled. He wasn't exactly fighting fit at the moment. When they finally met up with the group, the best he could offer as a greeting was an odd wheeze and a halfhearted wave of his hand. He did still have the energy to give Dust a withering glare, though.

Huck hobbled his way over to the group, eager to get out of the kingdom.

((whoo and they all lived happily ever after, new thread time))

Call me Ishmael.

Board footera