HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 21, 2022 21:29:09  #61

Re: [@Echo] Must be nice to be the one followed for a change

"Best of luck if you do attempt it," he says, and then in typical Hitan fashion, he adds: "Please remember to wear safety equipment."
Right, like she can die from falling like a mortal kid.
The cat toy is going from side to side now, as if trying to evade Silence's paws. 

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

September 5, 2022 03:05:16  #62

Echo nods in agreement to Hitan's words, much in a manner like how obedient kids usually do.

Silence meowed in joy, which surprisingly sounded like an actual cat's meow. They are now really getting into playing with the toy.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

September 6, 2022 00:58:09  #63

What can the narrator say? The angel hybrid smiles, obviously. Though not really specifically to her listening to him or to Silence's reaction, which is actually, ironically, somewhat un-cat-like. He continues swishing the toy around, almost so naturally as to seem as if he isn't even moving his hands/wrists/etc.
Perhaps he has experience with this? How interesting.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 13, 2022 17:05:38  #64

Silence continues to bat at the toy, trying to bite at it a few times.

Echo tilts her head, continuing to watch Silence.

"Silence, is it fun being a cat?"

"Meow! Most certainly!"

Echo looks at Hitan and asks, "Do you want to be a cat? I think it would be fun."

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 14, 2022 00:53:07  #65

He answers like he's thought about it before. "I don't believe so. A carnivorous diet is too plain for my taste." Is that a hecking pun? Who knows. He just continues talking. "I am also not particularly fond of their optical system."
Again, why are you focusing on those parts??
"Those aspects aside," he 'concludes,' in a way, "I have also heard of others' experiences after having shapeshifted into feline creatures, and it seems their opinions do not concur with your friend's." He smiles a little wryly. "Therefore, I would rather not attempt such a transformation myself."
What an analysis, really.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 21, 2022 22:58:38  #66

"Interesting!" Echo says happily. She stares at Hitan for a bit with blank eyes, thinking about his answer.

"What does concur mean?" Echo asked suddenly. "What's an optical system? Is it something with hunting? If I was a cat, I think I would be a fluffy cat. What kind of cat do you think I would be?"

Silence would answer some of the questions, but they don't do their homework, so they have absolutely no idea. With the last question, they also don't know how to answer. Echo's just a weird kid.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 22, 2022 01:35:44  #67

"For the last one, I think that you answered your own inquiry. I believe I wouldn't be able to provide any deeper insight on that one." That's actually not the truth. For some reason, his abilities make it so that he could very well answer that question if he tried, though it looks like he's not gonna.
"As for concur, it means to agree, though if I were to talk about events concurring, then that would relate to them happening at the same time. In addition, I used 'optical system' to refer to how living beings are able to see and perceive other entities and the world. I apologize if it was misleading," he adds.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera