HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 23, 2023 19:47:16  #241

Re: (@Eliza)- It's quite a wonderful spring day...

Ruin's face scrunched up, creating somewhat of a confused look. There was a beat, and then he tilted his head at Phantom.

Apollo stopped snoring, his eyes fluttering as he yawned. He sat up as he rubbed his eyes. Apollo smiled, mumbling incoherently. He yawned again. Seems like his little moment didn't last long.

"My Lord! Are you hurt?! Do you need anything?!" Ruin yelled, touching Apollo's forehead. Orange magic glowed from his fingertips.

Apollo laughed, shaking his head and patting Ruin's hand away gently.

"I'm fine, I just accidentally forced my mind to shut down. It's nothing serious, Ruin."

"What do you mean 'nothing serious'?! You passed out! By the Eye, you're too relaxed about all of this! Did you hit your head?"

"Ruin, I'm fine." Apollo turned to Phantom and asked, "Are you okay? You're the one who entered my mind."

Ruin seems a bit upset that Apollo is paying more attention to Phantom's wellbeing than his own.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

October 23, 2023 20:59:56  #242

Phantom was still busy having a crisis and trying to figure out where this new and unprompted information had come from.

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

October 23, 2023 22:43:43  #243

Apollo waved his hand in front of Phantom's face.

"Heeeeeeey~ Pay attention to meeeeeee!"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 24, 2023 13:30:57  #244

Phantom tried to slap his hand away instinctively, only for his hand to phase through Apollo seeing as he was still a ghost.

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

October 25, 2023 04:31:54  #245

Apollo retracts his hand, raising his eyebrow at Phantom.

"Aw. We can't hold hands if you're still a ghost."

Apollo, now is NOT the time to flirt.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 25, 2023 09:44:00  #246

"I--" Phantom was having a hard time focusing on the things directly in front of him. He stared at Apollo blankly. "I died. I--I was dead, but I'm..." He looked at his transparent hand. "Am I even alive now? Do you think I'm alive?" he asked urgently.

October 25, 2023 19:36:57  #247

(*GOES FERAL OVER THIS*)

Apollo was a bit taken back. He gave a hesitant smile. His voice came out softly, being gentle with his words as he spoke.

"I believe so. You're talking with me, yeah? You're able to take physical form, right now you just aren't. You took this form to mess with Ruin, remember? I believe you're alive. Just... give yourself a moment to think."

Ruin laid back down on his stomach, his face scrunched up in confusion.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 26, 2023 12:43:09  #248

(*SCREECHES*)

Phantom pressed his palms to his eyes, trying to slow his breathing. He had died. He had lived an entire other life he only had glimpses into.
As he finally managed to calm down, his body became more solid until he was firmly back into his corporeal form. 

"I need to find out what happened. To m--to whoever I was before I died." he ran his hand through his hair. "An avalanche. I got caught in an avalanche..."

October 28, 2023 20:02:10  #249

"Hm..."

Apollo thought for a moment, trying to decide what would be best to say. He became unsure, so Apollo started asking what he believed would be helpful to know.

"...Do you remember any other information? Anything about who you were, where you had died at?"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 28, 2023 21:39:21  #250

"No...no, not anything other than the avalanche and that girl, Yume. The forests I was in felt familiar. There was snow everywhere, but who knows if its the same place as the avalanche, I mean, snow can be anywhere especially if its a mountain...but considering how much there was in the forests it might be more northern..." Phantom's mumbling trailed off into unintelligibility.

He ran his hands through his hair again. "There's just too many variables. It could be anywhere...or any time." this thought seemed to have only just occurred to him. "I...don't know how long I've been dead. For all I know, Yume could have been alive a hundred years ago. For all I know she could be dead." the idea made his heart ache, though he couldn't explain why.

October 29, 2023 19:21:15  #251

"So you died in an avalanche... hm..."

Apollo tilted his head.

"Should I enter your mind again? Try to rummage through it? Or should I let you rest-"

Ruin cut in, "My Lord, I feel as if-"

"Ruin, don't be so formal towards me."

"I..." Ruin huffed, squinting his eyes. "Apollo, I feel as if you should rest. Plus, I feel as is Phantom should... rest as well." Oh?

(I just re-read everything and the fact Apollo is still basically drenched in his own blood from last time he went into Phantom's mind is so funny to me)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 29, 2023 20:35:41  #252

"No...I don't think that's a good idea. Not yet." Phantom replied, eyeing the blood covering Apollo's shirt. "I might need to do my own research...narrow down the places that the avalanche might have been. Maybe there are some records, or something..."

October 31, 2023 02:25:38  #253

"Oh! I know many many MANY libraries!" Apollo said cheerfully. "Maybe at least one of them would have natural disaster documentation! Or maybe stuff about people who have gone missing?"

Apollo seemed WAY too jolly at this moment.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 31, 2023 08:59:57  #254

Phantom nodded. "Missing records. Events with people presumed dead. Wouldn't be anything confirmed, since... well, I'm pretty sure this was more original body, at any rate. Guess I can't be too sure of that either."
His researching ability was helping him logically assess the situation and thus keep him from spiraling further into a crisis like he had a moment ago. Hopefully it will stay like this for a little while.

October 31, 2023 23:23:11  #255

"Do you remember your first name? Or was your name always 'Phantom'?"

Ruin almost said, "Who the hell names their kid Phantom???" but kept his mouth shut.

says the one who's grandfather named him "Ruin" lmao

Last edited by Echowo (October 31, 2023 23:23:23)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 1, 2023 09:36:58  #256

Phantom shook his head. "I don't remember my original name, but I know Specter gave me the name Phantom. They're...not the best at naming things, but still. It's mine. At least, it is now."

November 3, 2023 14:01:31  #257

Apollo nodded, saying, "I think it fits you quite well. It's cute." He winked. (Apollo, now really isn't the time to Be Like That).

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 3, 2023 14:25:33  #258

"Yeah, sure..." Phantom was still too distracted to completely register the comment. "Do you guys want to come with? To look up stuff, I mean. You don't have to."

November 6, 2023 14:30:06  #259

Ruin doesn't say anything, tilting his head expectantly towards Apollo.

Apollo smiles, "Of course we want to! Plus, it'll take less time for you, and anything done in a group is immediately more fun!"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 6, 2023 16:32:18  #260

Phantom finally smiled. "Thanks, guys."

(I'm planning to make a different thread for the library, so unless there's something you want to do I was going to leave it here :3)

November 6, 2023 22:36:28  #261

(sounds good to me :3)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

Board footera