GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 24, 2023 08:43:26  #211

Re: (@Eliza)- It's quite a wonderful spring day...

Phantom raised his eyebrows. All it took was turning into a ghost? He shouldn't have even bothered with becoming intangible. Curiously, he tapped Ruin on the shoulder. Ruin would probably feel something cool touch his shoulder but not recognize it as a person.

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

May 7, 2023 18:20:03  #212

Ruin jumped a little, shivering. He stopped moving, minus his tail swishing, tilting his head. He was confused on what touched him.

Last edited by Echowo (May 7, 2023 18:20:37)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

May 9, 2023 17:51:55  #213

Phantom shrugged, phasing back into his human form. Ruin would feel his presence returning.

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

July 22, 2023 20:39:27  #214

And back at it again, Ruin was lunging towards Phantom, continuing this little game. He sure has some stamina, which likely is fueled by the desire to win.

Apollo was continuing to watch, not sure if he should stop Ruin or let Ruin tire himself out.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

July 22, 2023 21:12:57  #215

Phantom turned back into a ghost as Ruin lunged right through him. He simply stood there, his hands in his pockets, switching between human and ghost and thoroughly confusing the heck out of Ruin.

July 22, 2023 21:25:46  #216

After a bit, Ruin laid in the dirt on his stomach, worn out after trying so hard. His tail flicked back and forth, similar to a cat's tail.

"Ughhhh... I'm not giving up! Just... Just give me a moment..."

He doesn't want to say he lost the game.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 14, 2023 18:07:58  #217

(owo?)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 14, 2023 18:11:41  #218

(owo)

Phantom plopped down on the ground, sitting cross-legged in front of Ruin in his regular tangible form. He absentmindedly picked a few flowers and strung them together.

October 15, 2023 15:46:11  #219

Ruin, sensing Phantom in front of him, raised his head to give a glare at Phantom's direction. However, he didn't move more than that.

Apollo sat down next to the two of them, looking content with all that was going on, even though it wasn't much. He asked Phantom, "Ooh, are you making flower jewelry?"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 16, 2023 12:27:50  #220

In response, Phantom tossed a newly-made flower crown at Apollo and started at another one.

October 18, 2023 18:44:53  #221

Apollo caught it swiftly, not at all startled by the throw. He smiled as he put it gently on his head.

"Oh, I love flower crowns! Don't I look beautiful?"

He batted his eyelashes as he put one hand under his chin, twisting his body into a little pose as he leaned on one hand. He puckered his lips, pulling the whole pose together.

Ruin mumbles something that's hard to hear.

"He's doing the stupid pose, isn't he?"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 19, 2023 11:06:07  #222

"Yes he is," Phantom replied, not looking up lest he stare for way longer than he was supposed to. The second flower crown finished, he set it on top of Ruin's head.

October 19, 2023 23:21:24  #223

For a moment, the edges of Ruin's mouth give a slight twitch. Ruin doesn't say anything, however... did his tail just thump a few times on the ground like a dog's?

With that, a few bees are starting to buzz around Ruin's horns, bonking into the flowers and his head. He doesn't seem to mind, laying still as he listened to the bees. He hummed a little at a low note, his humming having a slight strain as if not used to such a note.

Apollo childishly whined, posing dramatically on the ground while saying, "C'mon, am I pretty or not?" He fluttered his eyelashes again. Sparkle sparkle~

(Lmao Ruin having his Disney Princess moment while Apollo is fishing for compliments. Honestly this is the Most Normal type of behavior for them XD)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 20, 2023 08:38:55  #224

Phantom rested his cheek on the palm of his hand, watching Ruin. "You know for some who doesn't seem to like things, things sure seem to like you."

He glanced over at Apollo. "Very pretty." he conceded, before hurriedly glancing away.

October 20, 2023 11:09:59  #225

(HWBFNKQJCJWKF that's such a good description of Ruin)

Apollo pumped his fist with a small, "YES!" Before pushing himself up. He turned his head to look at Ruin too after he had himself sit up.

Ruin stopped humming to snap back with, "I like things. Just not you." He seemed to pout a bit, which doesn't help much of his... "argument" more than just make him seem like a child.

"Oh, Ruin, behave a little," Apollo sighed, tilting his head. He then added very quietly with a strained laugh, "Although Phantom's a little right..."

Ruin narrowed his eyes, tilting his face towards Apollo. A few more bees bonk around on Ruin and the flowers.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 20, 2023 19:36:32  #226

"Ohhh, so I'm the problem?" Phantom popped back into his ghost form. "How 'bout now, kiddo? Can't be a problem if I'm not here." You're still there, Phantom, just in a different plane of existence.

October 20, 2023 20:26:54  #227

Ruin grimaced, sensing the loss of Phantom's presence and existence. The sudden disappearance caused his skin to crawl. It was different then just presence concealment, and this made Ruin internally squirm. He didn't like it.

"Ugh, how are you doing that? That's so... creepy."

Apollo cut in, "It's so cool!" The god was still amazed despite how many times Phantom has done this.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 20, 2023 20:47:40  #228

"Oh, that's easy. I'm half-ghost. I've got this weird ability to switch between a physical body and an astral one. Dunno how or why, but its pretty neat."

October 20, 2023 20:53:17  #229

"Woah! What other Ghost Things are you able to do? Can you possess people?" Apollo is looking at Phantom intensely, super excited over this new information.

Ruin is trying to look disinterested. Trying.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 20, 2023 21:14:40  #230

"Uhhh, maybe?" Phantom shrugged, his hair flopping over his face. "Haven't really tried. Not really into the whole possession biz, y'know?" He ran his hands through his hair, revealing his scarred eye again briefly before his bangs fell back into place.

October 21, 2023 00:34:11  #231

Apollo's eyes glow a bright gold as he leans forward, grinning.

"Try possessing me! Pleeeeeaaaase! It would be so cool!"

Ruin objected loudly too this with, "No???!" The bees on his head fluttered around a bit before returning to their spots on the flowers and his hair.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 21, 2023 15:39:55  #232

Phantom sighed, his hand sliding off his face. "Fine, I'll give it a shot. Don't get mad at me if it works." He shifted into a ghost and, looking a little uneasy, lunged at Apollo. Instead of going through Apollo's body like he normally would, Phantom disappeared completely, as though he had plunged into a hole.

Apollo would feel another presence at the back of his mind, definitely there but not very strong. It sat there, doing nothing, and Apollo was still very much in control of his body.

October 21, 2023 23:00:56  #233

Ruin was making noises of anger and disbelief, sputtering and sitting up.

"My Lord, are you okay?!"

"Hm. Doesn't hurt any so far."

Apollo, ignoring Ruin's worried yelling, relaxed his body and mind. He urged the presence forward a bit, forcibly slipping his own consciousness further back. Slowly, his vision was dimming and the sound of Ruin's voice was fading as he attempted this, trying to help the other presence forward.

Last edited by Echowo (October 21, 2023 23:10:43)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 21, 2023 23:02:22  #234

(I'm sorry for rudely interrupting but Echo, it's "consciousness" not "conscience" xDD)

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

October 21, 2023 23:10:10  #235

(help me I can never distinguish the two XD)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 22, 2023 18:30:40  #236

Despite Apollo's attempts to let him take control, Phantom still seemed unable to move further into his mind, though he seemed to be trying. Finally the presence faded from Apollo's mind and Phantom quite literally fell out of Apollo's body, flopping on the ground and breathing hard, still in his ghost form.
"Can't possess deities. Good to know," he said in between breaths.

October 22, 2023 19:32:51  #237

Apollo's body swayed as he accidentally pushed his consciousness back too much. Phantom's voice sounded so far away, echoing in and out of his ears.

Apollo's voice comes out drowsy as he blinks his eyes rapidly, trying to clear his vision.

"Oh, that's interes-"

Apollo fell onto his back, his eyes closing shut and his words cutting off as he blacked out. 

Whoopsies. Maybe he shouldn't try doing things that he hadn't practiced in a while?

Ruin is now distraught, going to Apollo's side. The bees followed him. He yelled at Phantom while checking Apollo's pulse.

"What the hell did you do to him?!"

Apollo's pulse was fine. Really, it was more like falling asleep rather than fainting, which is clear from Apollo's slight snoring.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 23, 2023 09:06:03  #238

"I didn't do anything!" Phantom retorted, panicking slightly. "I shouldn't be able to do anything to him, he's a god!" 

October 23, 2023 13:25:07  #239

Ruin yelled, "Well obviously SOMETHING happened?! How do you know you're not a god?!"

Apollo is still snoring.

Last edited by Echowo (October 23, 2023 13:25:22)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 23, 2023 17:52:12  #240

"HOW CAN I BE A GOD IF I DIED FROM A-" Phantom voice broke off, a jagged halt to his shout. He wasn't supposed to know that. Why was he only remembering that now? Maybe it was an aftereffect of Apollo's magic.

Board footera