HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 6, 2022 18:45:25  #121

Re: (@Eliza)- It's quite a wonderful spring day...

"Hm! Okay!"

Apollo jerked himself into sitting up. He pulled out a medium sized pouch made of what was probably really soft cloth.

Ruin said quietly from afar, "Do not over-do yourself."

Apollo laughed, "I am mighty! Such a small feat of magic cannot tire me out!" Out from the pouch, Apollo pulled pieces of topaz and set them in front of him. He created the shape of a circle, and then in the middle of that he created a diamond shape. Once satisfied with how he had arranged the rocks, Apollo looked up at Phantom.

"Now, come closer so I can touch your face!"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

September 10, 2022 11:04:27  #122

(DUDE THAT SENTENCE THOUGH)

Phantom's cheeks immediately went pink again. "Uhh, how close, um, exactly?"

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

September 11, 2022 17:02:44  #123

"Enough that I can do magic!" Apollo wiggled his fingers. He meant close enough that he could touch Phantom's face with his hands.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 12, 2022 14:54:01  #124

Bracing himself for feeling extremely awkward, Phantom inched forward until he was close enough to Apollo.

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

September 13, 2022 16:59:24  #125

Apollo reached forward while saying, "Hold still so I don't mess this up!"

He took his pointer finger and very softly poked Phantom on the top of his forehead, moving it downwards to the tip of his nose. For a second he retracted his hand, then Apollo traced a circle in the middle of Phantom's forehead.

Where Apollo had touched, the skin tingled and felt warm, so warm that it almost felt like Phantom was being burned.

"Okay! Last chance to deny!" Apollo clapped his hands together, smiling.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 13, 2022 18:47:07  #126

Phantom shook his head. "I want to do this."

September 18, 2022 14:11:31  #127

(bumpity)

September 18, 2022 17:07:47  #128

"How brave!"

Apollo clapped his hands twice.

"Ονειρο."

Immediately, Phantom is put into a daydreaming state. It's similar to falling asleep, yet there is still a feeling of control over his body. Whatever daydream Phantom comes up with is up to the other Narrator, but the daydream itself feels realistic, and it feels easy to believe it's reality.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 19, 2022 18:25:18  #129

(OH NO NOW I HAVE TO WORLDBUILDING FRICK)

The first things that came into view were trees, lots of them. An entire forest, in fact. The ground was covered with a thick layer of snow up to Phantom's ankles. A few snowflakes still drifted to the ground. It was quiet, peaceful.
After a bit of wandering, Phantom came to a clearing. He recognized this place, yet he'd never seen it before. Something blue passed through his peripheral vision, but when he looked around he didn't see anything.

September 19, 2022 20:17:15  #130

Apollo is keeping a close eye on Phantom and his daydream, so for the remainder of the daydream, Phantom has a weird feeling someone is watching him. If he tried to look around, perhaps he would catch a faint glimpse of a small, child-sized, shadowy figure. Or maybe not. Maybe it's just Phantom's imagination. Who knows.

Apollo is currently searching for some of Phantom's memories. This might take a while.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 20, 2022 10:24:58  #131

Suddenly, darkness fell, as if someone had simply switched off a light. Tendrils of blue magic snaked across the ground through the trees.
Without a second thought, Phantom started running, trying to outrun the glowing blue trails, dashing between trees that seemed to grow thicker the farther he went into them.

September 21, 2022 22:54:09  #132

An important note that the Narrator over here needs is what exact emotion(s) is/are Phantom feeling?

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 22, 2022 08:56:34  #133

Thank you, Other Narrator

Right now, it's mostly fear. One way or another, if those tendrils catch up to Phantom, it's game over. He's confused, too; the forest doesn't feel familiar at all anymore, just a dark maze he has to blindly navigate.

September 22, 2022 14:29:16  #134

Phantom can now feeling himself being pulled out of the daydream world and back to reality. It's almost like waking up. Does Phantom allow for Apollo to wake him up?

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 22, 2022 16:18:58  #135

Not quite "awake" enough to process Apollo trying to pull him out, he kept running. He tripped over a root hidden in the snow, but before he could get up, someone else pulled him back to his feet, taking his hand and guiding him through the trees, but the more Phantom tried to focus on the figure, the more he seemed to wake up. He managed to make out the figure of a young girl, and long ears before he jolted back to reality.

September 22, 2022 17:02:42  #136

When Phantom awakens, he doesn't have any memories back, which is probably disappointing. Something feels... wrong, though.

If he was to look up in front of him, where Apollo was sitting, he would see that Apollo was blankly staring at him. But it wasn't like Apollo was really looking at him, as his eyes held more of a "mile-long" stare. He looked spaced out.
Apollo's eyes weren't their calming, deep blue, nor were they the fantastical, glowing gold either. They were a soft pink and yellows, and his pupils were shaded like firey, setting suns.
Apollo was sitting straight up, his legs criss-crossed. His hands were near his chest, clasped together as if he was praying. His face looked serious, and Apollo was completely still except for the dark blood slowly starting to drip from both his nostrils, down his face, and onto his white tunic.

Phantom could probably hear Ruin walking up behind him, which was rather uncharacteristic for the teen to walk so loudly. Ruin was quiet when he spoke, unsure and very uneasy.

"Apollo? Is everything alright? What's wrong?" Ruin, strangely, sounds like a little child calling to his older brother rather than a young adult calling to his lord, his voice growing in nervousness.

Apollo doesn't respond, which the silence makes Ruin feel even more uneasy. Ruin is blind, so he can't see what a sorry state Apollo is in. But Ruin can sense some sort of distress from Apollo. Unfortunately, for once he can't tell if it's physical or emotional distress.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 22, 2022 17:05:26  #137

"W-What's wrong with him?" Phantom asked, sounding extremely (and reasonably) disconcerted.

September 22, 2022 17:45:47  #138

Ruin moved to Apollo's side, crouching down and putting his hand on Apollo's shoulder to shake him a little.

As soon as Ruin rested his hand on Apollo, Apollo suddenly jerked forward, gasping and spitting an alarming amount of blood up, drenching himself in red. His eyes returned to a blue coloring, and he took one hand to clutch his chest as if in pain, while the other hand moved up to, weirdly enough, pat Ruin's hand as if Apollo was trying to comfort Ruin through this very worrying situation.

Very suddenly, it perhaps feels like Phantom was shot in the head with a gun. Good news, though! Phantom can remember exactly four memories of the other Narrator's choice! Phantom can probably start to taste blood in his own mouth, but there definitely isn't enough to cause Phantom to experience the same thing that Apollo is.

"Ugh! That brain of your's is so hard to search through! Especially with your daydream going sour right off the bat!" Apollo complained, his voice gurgling a bit from the continuous flow of blood rushing into his mouth.
"Remember anything? I worked hard to get more than one outta there!"

That perhaps makes the implication that Apollo hurt himself and trying to get more than what Phantom was perhaps expecting. In fact, it's very likely Phantom would have only remembered one memory if Apollo had woken up at the same time Phantom did.

"My lord! You work yourself too hard!" Ruin scolded, sounding a mix of relief and upset.

Apollo only gave a light-hearted laugh, saying after, "This is a small feat for a god as myself!"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 22, 2022 17:50:57  #139

"I'm...sorry?" Phantom really wasn't sure how he was supposed to apologize for something like having a mind that was hard to read. "Are you okay??"

September 22, 2022 17:54:40  #140

"Never better!" Apollo grinned, bringing both his arms up to flex. What a weirdo.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 22, 2022 18:01:55  #141

"Alright..." Phantom wiped his mouth, finally noticing the bloody taste in his mouth. That was weird. He didn't normally bleed from anywhere. As he did so, the image off a girl, the same one who'd been leading him through the trees, flashed through his mind.

September 22, 2022 18:14:44  #142

"So! Tell me all the details of your memories! Pay up! I wanna know the tea!" Apollo bubbled (lol, get it, because of the blood-) excitedly.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 22, 2022 19:22:18  #143

Phantom thought back to these newly recovered memories, which wasn't very hard considering they were extremely vivid. "I remember...a forest in winter. It was dark, and I was running away from something, just like in my daydream. Then a...dog?" he squinted. "It looks like a dog, but... but in my memory he's almost as tall as me! He was my dog, I think, but I don't remember what I called him."

September 25, 2022 07:40:40  #144

(bop)

October 1, 2022 22:48:22  #145

"Ah! What kind of dog was he?"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 2, 2022 09:26:56  #146

Phantom squinted. "He looks like a wolf, but bear-sized. He has a large red cloth tied around his neck like a collar. He's in a house, though, not the forest. It's a separate memory."

October 6, 2022 20:09:50  #147

(bomp)

October 8, 2022 14:56:22  #148

"Dogs are adorable! Hmm... tell me more about the forest memory!"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 8, 2022 20:48:35  #149

Phantom shrugged. "It was like in the daydream. It was dark, and I was running from those magic tendrils. I know someone was with me but--" his eyes widened.

October 8, 2022 21:12:18  #150

"Oh? What's the look on your face about?"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

Board footera