HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 6, 2022 10:26:18  #91

Re: (@Eliza)- It's quite a wonderful spring day...

(thanks for the added foreshadowing Echo, I appreciate it xD)

"I..." Phantom started to look a little paler than normal. "I can't either." His hands fell slack. "Something feels wrong."

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

July 6, 2022 15:04:46  #92

(XD np)

Apollo stopped their dancing, his expression shifting from content to worry. He quickly pulled his hands away from Phantom. Almost as if in a nervous manner, Apollo shifted back on his feet a bit and put his hands to his sides.

"Are you okay?"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

July 7, 2022 11:32:23  #93

"I'm not sure." he covered his right eye with his hand, pushing away the hair and temporarily revealing a pearly white iris, slashed through with a scar from a clearly old wound.

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

July 7, 2022 11:47:49  #94

Apollo had noticed it, he was curious to see it for longer and maybe even stare and study Phantom's face, but he couldn't get past his own anxiety. His voice came out quiet and perhaps scared, even.

"Did I do something wrong?"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

July 7, 2022 11:54:05  #95

Phantom shook his head. "No, no. It wasn't you."

July 7, 2022 15:42:53  #96

Apollo breathed out a slight sigh, although he wasn't exactly relieved.

"May I ask, oh, uh, what's the scar from?" He leaned a bit, now not as cautious as he was just a second before, trying to catch what it looked like again.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

July 7, 2022 16:22:39  #97

Phantom looked up from the ground at him, surprised by the question. His hand moved towards his right eye again. "I...I don't know." he said in disbelief. "I've always had it, but--but I don't remember how I got it." he looked slightly panicked now. Why had he never questioned how he had gotten it? What had kept him from thinking about it?

July 7, 2022 22:29:36  #98

"It looks cool!" Apollo smiled, now completely taking a whole new attitude. "Are you blind in that eye?" He didn't seem to realize that what he was asking could be taken as rude.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

July 8, 2022 10:07:59  #99

Phantom pushed his hair away, blinking one eye, then the other, then both together. "I...I guess not. I never thought about it." That, and everything else...

Last edited by Basket Cat (July 8, 2022 10:08:05)

July 9, 2022 22:05:46  #100

Apollo studied Phantom's face, tilting his head a bit. He found Phantom to be very pretty, and he was very truthful in thinking the scar was cool.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

July 10, 2022 19:54:50  #101

(APOLLOIUAGHFDJK GSKFGKSFGK)

Phantom noticed Apollo looking at him. "W-what?" he asked, his voice sounding slightly nervous and unsteady. Random blurred memories were still knocking around the inside of his skull.

July 12, 2022 18:18:39  #102

"Hm? Oh! I like your face," Apollo said, a bit too straightforward for anyone's taste. "Not as marvelous as mine, but it's still very nice!"

Ruin is currently spacing out, listening to the music playing rather than the conversation that he would have found boring anyway.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

July 13, 2022 13:46:09  #103

"Uh, thanks, I guess." Phantom rubbed his face again then pulled his hand away, letting his hair fall over his blinded eye once again.

July 15, 2022 16:23:06  #104

Apollo nodded and smiled, backing away a bit to get out of Phantom's face as he was a bit to close for comfort.

"Should we continue dancing or do you want to take a break?" Apollo asked.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

July 16, 2022 17:43:36  #105

Phantom shook his head. "I'd like to take a break. If...if that's okay with you, anyway."

July 16, 2022 17:43:58  #106

(oh Echo does Apollo happen to have like some kind of telepathy or mindreading powers bc that might be v helpful)

July 16, 2022 18:09:36  #107

(Somewhat?? Iirc he's able to view people's daydreams, as well as he can force people into a daydream state- with the risk factor of the person's own mind corrupting due to Apollo's magic and presence. I think it technically could potentially branch out into him being able to see into a person's mind or memories, but I haven't worked out the extent of his powers yet XD. Possibly Apollo could enter a daydream Phantom is having and work his way around and access some of Phantom's memories, but how much or little and how clear or vague the memories he sees would be up to you. Iirc Apollo also has to do a ritual to be able to force Phantom to daydream, idk if that would be relevant or not XD)

Apollo nodded.

"Go ahead! It's good to take a break every once in a while."

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

July 16, 2022 19:51:38  #108

(however you want to do it lol I just think it would be neat/helpful if Apollo could rummage around in Phantom's head like a dresser drawer and find out what's up with his weird blurry memories)

Phantom crouched down in the grass, simultaneously resting and looking at the flowers again.

July 17, 2022 07:15:04  #109

(XD)

Apollo sat down, staring at Phantom for a bit.

"What's on your mind?" Apollo asked without much hesitation. "Like, you seemed troubled or something."

Well! At least he noticed.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

July 17, 2022 21:55:26  #110

Phantom shrugged. "Maybe I am. I'm just not sure what's going on. I keep seeing...glimpses. Weird, flashing memories of things that I don't recognize, yet seem familiar. They're all too blurry for me to make out properly." he squinted as if it would help him see the images floating around his head easier. "A lot of them, there's someone else in them. I can't make them out either, but I know it's the same person almost every time." he shook his head. "I don't even know where these memories are coming from. I wonder if I had some sort of past life, and these are fragments from that."

July 27, 2022 23:14:24  #111

"Huh. That's weird."

Good observation, Apollo.

Apollo thought for a moment, playing with some grass in between his fingers. He let the grass blade go and watched it drop to the ground before saying, "Do you remember anything about yourself? Like, when you were younger?"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

July 28, 2022 11:52:51  #112

Phantom shrugged. "I lived in Specter's dimension until a few years ago, when I started exploring this world. I don't remember being anywhere else before that." He grinned ruefully. "Although I guess these memories flying around my head are proving I don't remember everything."

August 21, 2022 20:58:22  #113

"...Do you want to remember?" Apollo was now staring directly at Phantom, which in a sense could be a bit startling. His eyes had returned to their overwhelming golden color, gazing at Phantom intensely with interest and questioning for a truthful answer.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

August 25, 2022 21:15:43  #114

Phantom met his gaze unblinkingly, then slowly nodded. "I'm not sure how your powers work, but...if you can just let me remember a few memories clearly, for now, at least, that would be best, but if you can't I understand."

September 4, 2022 17:02:47  #115

(bop)

September 5, 2022 03:12:18  #116

Satisfied with Phantom's answer, Apollo's attitude changes very quickly.

"I could probably do something... okay, so if I do, it's gonna be super weird. You're going to have to daydream... or, well, I'm going to force you to. And it's going to be super realistic. And you probably won't want to leave that dream world. Anyhow, while you're in that vulnerable daydream, I'll just enter your mind or whatever from your daydream and search out some memories!"

Apollo flops down onto his stomach, kicking his legs and propping his chin up with his hand.

"There's some problems with that, though..."

He looks at Phantom like he wants Phantom to question whatever in the world the problems could be. What a silly god.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 5, 2022 13:23:39  #117

"That seems like it'll work." He raised his eyebrows at Apollo's last comment. "Oh? And what would those be? I might go insane?" his tone suggested he was joking, but his face suggested he was dead serious.

September 5, 2022 13:23:55  #118

(hehe "dead serious" bc he died I didn't even mean to make that pun)

September 5, 2022 17:04:56  #119

(XD wjbfkqkfkqkfkqkkd)

"Yes, exactly that. Sometimes, daydreams can turn into nightmares. And if that happens, I'll have to pull you out. But sometimes when you're daydreaming, you don't notice the bad because you will idolize the happiness you feel, and then BOOM! It's too late, and you are driven mad!" Apollo made grand hand gestures, flopping onto his back.

"So, if you feel me pulling you out of the daydream, you absolutely have to let me. Anyway, I suppose how all of this will work is that after I grab some memories, I will exit both of us out of your mind and then you'll be able to remember whatever I grabbed. And then you can tell me whatever you remember, as payment. I like stories."

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 6, 2022 16:17:02  #120

"Huh. That's actually not as bad as I thought it'd be," Phantom said, grinning slightly. "I'll do my best to let you wake me up or whatever. Not sure how much control I'll have in a daydream, though."

Board footera