HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 6, 2022 06:55:15  #61

Re: If around 55 trees fall in a forest, will anyone hear them?

A leaf descends to the ground as a breeze passes. Nothing moves. Then suddenly, everything seems to move, as Ark appears to move incredibly fast towards Time to hit him, over and over. Once he strikes once, or Time dodges a strike, he moves back again. He's moving in a blur of speed all around Time, creating afterimages around him as he attempts to land final hits. "Time's up."

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

April 7, 2022 01:05:24  #62

Time zips around back and forth past Arks blows, for observers, he himself seems to be moving as if he used an time altering spell of some sort on himself.

He flashes out of the area and the surrounding Arks to another further area in the clearing.

"Wanna call it here? I would say it was a good spar." He calls out.

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

April 7, 2022 05:42:57  #63

Ark stops moving, and the afterimages hover for a second, then vanish. "Sure. You're pretty good!"

Axel
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

April 7, 2022 12:59:39  #64

"I like the creative usage of magic," Galaxian volunteers, mustering up a smile at both of the other gods. "It was cool to watch."

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

April 7, 2022 13:00:37  #65

"Thank you! So, what do you guys wanna do now?"

Axel
I aten't dead

April 9, 2022 23:04:58  #66

Time nods in thanks.

"Hmmm. How about we continue to talk about what we were going on before the topic of sparing each other came along?" Time says with on of his hands to his chin.

Time

April 11, 2022 07:50:52  #67

"We were on the subject of my attack list."

Axel
I aten't dead

April 12, 2022 10:11:04  #68

"Yeah. Ahem." Time desummons his sword as he clears his throat, "So, you ever wonder why you don't remember where you get your spells?" He asks upfront.

Time

April 12, 2022 11:41:18  #69

"no lol" Ark pulls up his spell list. "Some are really specific though, like they were designed to be used in really, really specific situations. Like this one." Ark pulls out a spell card and projects it's image out onto the grass. It shows a meteor falling towards a humanoid figure. The figure points a finger at it and it breaks into pieces. The figure then makes a fist and punches toward something, sending the shards of the meteor flying at nothing. "I've looked at that one before. It looks like just stasis and telekinesis, but it's got a bunch of other spells for defense against magic on top of it."

Axel
I aten't dead

April 15, 2022 19:49:57  #70

Galaxian looks a little skeptical. "It doesn't look so complicated," he notes, though obviously he doesn't move to demonstrate. "It looks like it was just broken and reversed in direction," he adds, as if to specify. "You could do that without magic. Not just with brute force, mind you, but a lot of brute force could do the former." He looks at the image again. "Albeit, with a finger. Though I'm not sure why someone would do that."
To brag, Galaxi.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 15, 2022 22:01:26  #71

"So it's a spell specifically to counter someone attacking you with a giant meteor??" Time questions, "I get it that there is always the possibility of that against another strong spellcaster, but does it really have to get specific enough that it in fact has its own spell?"

Time

April 24, 2022 05:31:59  #72

"That's the thing! It's less a spell, and more like a program-type thing. Instructions." Ark desummons the hologram. "It's weird."

Axel
I aten't dead

April 24, 2022 14:19:18  #73

"Interesting. Though, one could say magic is just like coding. Like a program. For the world around us." Time replies, "Though I'm guessing it's much different from our 'coding' if I'm getting what you are saying?"

Time

April 25, 2022 12:39:28  #74

Galaxian is a little confused at this point (yes, already), but he keeps that to himself. You can probably see his remaining scarlet eye glaze over a little, though.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 26, 2022 07:32:40  #75

"You've lost me. But yeah, it's weird. Maybe I just keep those "programs" there to remember them, but then i would have to remember why I need to remember them..." Ark shakes his head. "Like I've been saying, it's weird. So, you guys doing anything interesting today?"

Axel
I aten't dead

April 26, 2022 09:17:08  #76

"I'm gonna try to catch a guy," Galaxian offers dully, leaving his sentence intentionally vague because he feels like Ark might get more excited about catching a guy than he would. 

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 26, 2022 10:24:52  #77

"Cool, cool cool. Can I come with?" Ark smiles enthusiastically.

Last edited by ThreePunchAxel (April 26, 2022 10:25:08)

Axel
I aten't dead

April 26, 2022 10:53:05  #78

Galaxian raises his right eyebrow slightly. It's the one he finds easier to raise. "But why?" he asks.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 26, 2022 11:49:08  #79

"Why not? It might be interesting, and I'm not doing anything at the moment."

Axel
I aten't dead

April 26, 2022 12:37:16  #80

"No, no, I don't think it will be," Galaxian immediately denies the prospect, though what he's talking about is unclear. 

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 27, 2022 00:54:26  #81

"I thought you would've been asking because you would have something interesting going on." Time says to Ark.

Time

April 27, 2022 08:37:24  #82

"No, not really. Mostly just wandering. Occasional deforestation. I got a croissant once. But I mostly just hang out around forengard and join in whatever looks interesting." 

Axel
I aten't dead

April 27, 2022 10:05:57  #83

"So that means you shouldn't join me, since you can't see what I'd do," the little god points out. He crosses his arms and then immediately uncrosses them for whatever reason.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 27, 2022 11:14:18  #84

"Ughhhhhhhh. Fine. I guess I'll just continue to wander then. Alas!" Ark starts walking off in a general direction. He then stops and turns around. "Anyone wanna come along?"

Axel
I aten't dead

April 27, 2022 11:17:25  #85

"Are you gonna deforestate again?" Galaxian questions.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 27, 2022 11:26:28  #86

"Probably not. I might visit the cyber sect, or something. I haven't been there in a while." Ark responds.

Axel
I aten't dead

April 27, 2022 11:30:47  #87

"Yeah, deities really do tend to coalesce in the Medieval and Modern Sects," he remarks with a nod. "Though there are other sects too," he adds, and questions, "Do you guys visit those often?"

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 27, 2022 21:10:19  #88

"Well, for me, I'm here in the medival sect often since this you know, The Clocktower's here. It's also where I was born and where I have the most followers." Time clarifies, "But yeah. I haven't paid a visit to the cyber sect in a while. I don't know many deities around there, if any at all."

Time

May 2, 2022 08:52:29  #89

"Well, I'm heading there regardless. Last call, anyone wanna come with?"

Axel
I aten't dead

May 2, 2022 09:34:29  #90

Galaxian sighs, having failed at garnering more subtle implications. "I can't come if there's any violence involved, but I can tag along if there isn't any of that. If you'll have me, of course."

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera