HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 6, 2021 23:17:36  #1

Secret Santa!

Hello hello! This is going to be the area where me and Galaxian will officially run the Secret Santa!

A few rules/procedures for running this thing!

So, have a post containing the following:
1. 2-3 characters of your own choice. It can be whatever. GGaD or not, anything really!
2. Good references/information for the characters you've selected. A link would be cool, or maybe a specific thread/thread page on one of your idea threads or something.
3. Any specific notes/comments you want to give to the person receiving the message

Post it here!

So, what will happen:
When everyone is ready, Galaxian will pm everyone their person. You guys can draw any combination of the 3 characters provided. You can draw only one, or all of them! You can have them all together in one scene, or three separate art pieces! Or you can just do one! Your choice!

But also, keep in note that IT DOESN'T NEED TO JUST BE ART. It can be anything representative of the character(s)! As Ishmael said before: short writing pieces, music, mood boards, music playlists, anything really as long as it represents the character!

As for a due date, we'll just go with December 23, if you guys are cool with that. We can adjust it as needed. I will send out who gets who as soon as possible! When everyone is in!

So as of now, who is in the secret Santa, and who has their wishlist in!:
Time - Ready!
Eliza - Ready!
Echo - Ready!
​Effervescence - Ready!
Specter - Ready!

Last edited by GalaxianExplosion (December 15, 2021 17:35:37)

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

December 9, 2021 04:26:39  #2

Re: Secret Santa!

Wish List Form: Guidelines! ⛄ 
-This form is not intended to be binding. Please fill it out how you like–add sections, delete sections, alter categories, add more emojis, whatever. It’s your wish list, after all! It’s supposed to be personalized. This form is just a reference so you can see what you have and what you would want to be used as references.
    -> Galaxian’s tip would be to put yourself in your Secret Santa’s shoes. Think about whether the information you provided would be sufficient if you were the one to be completing any sort of project for someone else. For example, if you only provided descriptions of appearance, consider providing personality descriptions, information on habits, etc., as well. You know your characters best, so trust yourself on that fact. (:

-Please do not feel pressured to complete all sections given on the form. In fact, that would likely be unnecessary. As mentioned above, just fill in what you think needs to be filled in, and for any writing, just write in a way that you feel is both natural for you and is understandable. 
    -> Please delete unused portions of the form when you’re finished. Don’t worry about color-coding all the sections again; Galaxian can do that for you later. 

-After finishing your wish list, please send it to Galaxian, either through a forum post or through PMs/DMs. They will make a separate Google document for each wish list and post the links to said documents on the main thread (in Art Trades).
    -> Tips for Secret Santas while viewing the wish list documents: Try to remember to sign out of Google when you view them, to avoid accidentally exposing your real email. By signing out, you will remain anonymous. Second, if you need any specifications on the information, please message Galaxian, and they will message your to-be recipient for a response.
    -> Tips for wish list owners: Please keep a copy of your own wish list on hand. If you lose it and somehow need it again, please contact GalaxE, and they will message you their version. If you need to make alterations, message the updated version to them, and they will update the document and inform your Secret Santa that alterations were made. Please do not personally consult your wish list document after it has been created, so to avoid any possibility of privacy (of either the event or between forumers) being breached.

-Any alterations/additions/detractions from these guidelines will be communicated to you through the correspondent thread in the Ideas section of the forum. Hopefully, there will not be any, or at least not any major ones.

-Finally, let Galaxian know if you have any questions. They hope you enjoy participating in this event! 

~🎄[Your Nickname]’s Wish List🎄~
Character 1:
🌟Link to most updated form:
🌟Link to character page:
🌟Link to accurate and/or important threads:
      🔔Important and/or accurate POVs:
🌟Link to art reference/s depicting character:
🌟Link to writing work/s depicting character:
🌟Description of character (if what is provided above is not sufficient):
🌟Any specific comments for your Secret Santa (specifications, further facts/resources, etc.)? :   

🔔 

Character 2:
🌟Link to character page:
🌟Any specific comments for your Secret Santa (specifications, further facts/resources, etc.)? :   

🔔 

Character 3 (optional):
🌟Link to character page:

🔔 

~~~~

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

December 9, 2021 11:30:22  #3

Psst so everyone so Galaxian is doing out the names and stuff, I'm sure you've received a pm from him by now, so yeah, follow his forms and guidelines and stuff moreso than mine lol

Time

December 9, 2021 11:51:53  #4

Quick Question: If I'm doing a non-GGaD character, who subsequently might not have a form, how would I go about this?

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

December 9, 2021 12:46:19  #5

I would say you don't need to fill out all of the form. I'm not doing so for some. You can just delete the parts you aren't filling out. As I'm working, I'm doing about 3 resources per character since I'm missing some things as well

I know I'm not galaxian but that would be ok, right, Galaxian?

Time

December 9, 2021 15:22:34  #6

Eliza, I would advise going over the wish list guidelines again, since they cover what you asked (and what was said by Time) with a little more elaboration. They were established to try to give you guys more autonomy, but as mentioned, just do what you think needs to be done. There is no need to fill in all sections of the form--just the parts that you think would be needed. (:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 10, 2021 22:41:11  #7

I'm just going to throw my post out to the public to maybe be a reference, hopefully it's enough info.

Link to the Google Doc is here.

Character 1: Sekrethel Strive
🌟Link to art reference/s depicting character: Time's art thread post #10 and #12, currently
🌟Link to writing work/s depicting character: Time's idea thread post #10 and #11, currently
🌟Any specific comments for your Secret Santa (specifications, further facts/resources, etc.)? :  Sek is a personal character yes. Oh btw idk if you can infer it or not, but her cloak has no arm holes or anything so when her arms are not sticking out she kinda just stands there lol      
🔔 

Character 2: Danny N. Dragonlance
🌟Link to art reference/s depicting character: Time's art thread, post #6 and #48, currently
🌟Link to writing work/s depicting character: Time's idea thread, post #12 and #13, currently
🌟Any specific comments for your Secret Santa (specifications, further facts/resources, etc.)?:  Danny is also a personal character. If you're thinking of doing more than one character, I definitely would think a good pair would be Dan and Sek, if you drew them together. They commonly hang out with each other (or moreso Danny hangs out with Sek, who doesn't care). When they do so, it is mostly Danny trying to get a notable reaction out of Sek. I would think their kits complement each other in combat too, actually, so you could go with that option. But honestly do what you like if you use the two of them together!    🔔  

Character 3 (optional): Neer Pages
🌟Link to most updated form: Link to my homethread lol idk where was the last place I posted it so I just did so here
🌟Link to character page: link
🌟Any specific comments for your Secret Santa (specifications, further facts/resources, etc.)?: I haven't actually drawn him fully yet, so I'm leaving the design to you, mostly! Go free and go wild! I wouldn't even mind if you bend the rules of the description. I would think this one is quite a wildcard
But
 yeah honestly, unfortunately, I don’t have much info on Neer. I figured since this is on the ggad boardhost I should have a ggad character here 
   🔔

Also, to my secret Santa, if you're a bit confused on maybe what to do for presenting characters, I'll just give you some free reign and liberty and you can choose a bit!

Last edited by GalaxianExplosion (December 11, 2021 18:37:27)

Time

December 11, 2021 18:35:04  #8

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 15, 2021 17:29:34  #9

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 17, 2021 20:28:40  #10

I understand that everyone has life-related challenges going on right now, but Echo and Specter, the tentative due date for projects is December 23rd, which is 6 days away, and I've yet to receive a wish list from you two. While the due date is tentative, I'd like to ask you to consider whether you can actually participate in this challenge. As mentioned in the initial message from me, please let me know if you cannot partake in the event as soon as possible so that arrangements can be made, considering the needs imposed on you by your lives as well as the amount of time and work needed to be put in to complete a project. 
Should you conclude that you are able to continue participating, please let me know if you have any questions and/or need any help.

Thank you! Whatever you're going through, I wish you the best of luck and the least of stress/anxiety (if possible). 

-Galaxian- 

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 18, 2021 18:31:54  #11

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 18, 2021 19:10:20  #12

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

I understand that everyone has life-related challenges going on right now, but Echo and Specter, the tentative due date for projects is December 23rd, which is 6 days away, and I've yet to receive a wish list from you two. While the due date is tentative, I'd like to ask you to consider whether you can actually participate in this challenge. As mentioned in the initial message from me, please let me know if you cannot partake in the event as soon as possible so that arrangements can be made, considering the needs imposed on you by your lives as well as the amount of time and work needed to be put in to complete a project. 
Should you conclude that you are able to continue participating, please let me know if you have any questions and/or need any help.

Thank you! Whatever you're going through, I wish you the best of luck and the least of stress/anxiety (if possible). 

-Galaxian- 

I think I might be able to turn in my wishlist tomorrow or later tonight, I still need to finish a references and write out character stuff

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

December 18, 2021 22:18:41  #13

Is it okay if I don't add any links? Every description is kinda outdated for my OCs atm, I am planning to just write out everything that would be needed to know, as well as I made references for all three characters

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

December 18, 2021 23:59:47  #14

"This form is not intended to be binding. Please fill it out how you like–add sections, delete sections, alter categories, add more emojis, whatever. It’s your wish list, after all! It’s supposed to be personalized. This form is just a reference so you can see what you have and what you would want to be used as references."

You guys trust yourselves too little. Go with what you think needs to be added and don't add what you don't think is needed/accurate. If you do think that something needs to be changed later, all that means is some adjustments/additional communication.
That's to say that @Echo not adding links is completely okay. Just go with your own judgment. You don't have to ask for that, y'know? But thank you for asking regardless.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 20, 2021 23:24:35  #15

The deadline for gifts in this event has been moved to 23:59 ET, December 24th, 2021. Because this event is called Secret Santa, not Secret--uhhh,,,--anyways, the "Santa" implies that the deadline would be before Christmas gets here, hence the deadline being 1 minute before Christmas for the first time zone to get to it. If needed, we can extend the deadline further, but that is not preferable. 
I hope that, if you're working on gifts, the process is going well. In addition, if you're still working on your wish list or have thought of changes you need to make to yours, please communicate that to me as soon as possible for the convenience of your assigned person. (Personally, I am very happy that I organize this event instead of participating in it, because there is no way I could get a gift done in 3-4 days lol.)
Thank you!

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 20, 2021 23:31:58  #16

Oh lmao I literally was just about to post my wishlist lol, give me a moment

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

December 20, 2021 23:42:17  #17

Google Doc link is here. Reformatted by Galaxian to their best ability, but please use whichever format depending on what is most convenient/easier for you. 

Character 1: Alma

🌟Description of character
Appearance:
-Alma has tanned skin, warm in colouring and undertones. Scars: He has a scar on the left side of his face, made from a broken glass bottle his ex-girlfriend tried to stab his face with, hence why it's a bit wide. On his thighs, almost reaching his knees, are very old SH scars, and on the lower part of his stomach and sides are also very old SH scars. On his arms are scars from cutting himself for fighting purposes, almost up to his shoulders. His hands are scarred from farming, and his palms are extremely scarred from creating roses. His eyes are an icy, saturated blue colour. His eyes are also thin with naturally thick eyelashes. He tends to wear a lot of dramatic eyeliner (and make-up in general). Alma's hair is very wavy, almost curly. It's thick and reaches a bit past his shoulders. His bangs are straightened and split in the middle, the left side shorter than the right. Alma's ears are somewhat long and pointed, similar to an elf's. Both ears are pierced four times, one lobe and three helix piercings on each. Alma as well as a stomach piercing and a tongue piercing. Alma has tattoos on both arms, on his chest, on his back, and on both ankles. On his right thigh is the Diabolic Divinity band symbol. Alma's body is feminine in shape, somewhat an hour-glass shape with a flat chest and large hips and thighs with feminine legs and thin ankles. His arms are somewhat muscular. He dresses in a visual kei, punk, and gothic fashions, a lot of times more feminine in style. Alma is sometimes mistaken as a woman due to his andyrogenous appearance and tendency to wear skirts. Alma usually wears a rose in his hair. Alma's nose is a sort of sharp "diamond" shape, the tip pointing downwards. His eyebrows are thick. He has high cheekbones and a sharp jawline. He is 5'8

Personality:
-Alma has a very gentle, warm aura that gives a strange sense of familiarity. Publicly, he is seen as, in general, a kind person. Even when interviewers are asking him invasive and/or rude questions, Alma remains laid-back and nice, often able to divert the conversation into something much more light-hearted and less personal. However, if someone is rude or invasive to one of his friends or family members, Alma will not hesitate to tell-off/lecture the person in manners, although this in itself seems to leave the person feeling shameful as if a parent had scolded them. With his family, Alma is kind and often the provider, a father figure to Echo and Silence and beloved brother to Alois. Alma can sometimes be childish, which is perhaps why he is able to get along with children so well. He isn't one to hesitate to joke around, and he seems wise at times. This being said, Alma also tends to speak in gibberish and in nonsensical ways, something he picked up from Solaris, and as well as he tends to talk in circles and without any point. Alma can come off as awkward at times, or perhaps a bit over dramatic (haha, theatre nerd). Alma doesn't like to fight, but he definitely isn't a pacifist. He holds punk ideologies, this as well being shown through his songs/music and writings. Alma gets flustered easily, and he can't flirt to save his own life. You could hold this man at gunpoint and he would die from getting himself so flustered because HE JUST CAN'T FLIRT

Habits and stuff:
-Alma has a tendency to miss social cues, as well as he tends to info dump/ramble/ and-or overshare. He pulls at his eyelids when he gets bored, and he tends to walk on his tiptoes when not wearing heeled shoes. He waves his arms when excited, and as well he gets excited/happy easily from small things. When he was little, for a good portion of his life he only made animal noises (mainly sheep baas and crow cawing) instead of talking, and he tends to do that when extremely tired or bored. Alma accidentally slips into a southern accent when flustered or tired, and then when he gets overwhelmed from being flustered or gets so very tired, he only speaks Spanish. Alma cannot get drunk, alcohol just Not affecting his body. Alma has sensory problems, mainly with hearing and touch, and gets overwhelmed in large, loud crowds. Listening to music helps him a lot through overstimulation. Alma likes metal, punk, and heavy rock music. Alma has a lot of musical abilities as well, mainly known for his sick guitar skills lol. Also for his captivating singing. Alma only really curses when suuuuuper upset or in songs to express extreme feelings. Alma also has a bad short term memory and has forgotten Echo in the CVS parking lot a few times (Echo doesn't really mind while Alma is near tears when rolling back into the parking lot lmao).

Character 2: Alois
🌟Description of character:
Appearance:
-Alois has cool-toned olive skin with greyish undertones. He doesn't have scarring, but he has tattoos. His tattoos are on his chest, arms, left ankle, right leg under the knee, and back. In his usual form: His hair is long, going down to his mid-thigh. It's thick, his hair coiled (and/or curly in some areas). His hair is usually described as baby blue, although it could possibly be described as sky blue. His bangs are coils and cover half of his face. His eyes are large and round, being a golden colouring. His pupils are long and slitted. In his lawyer/businessman form: His hair is short and wavy/curly, being a dark brown color that fades into a golden blond at the tips. His eyes become more squared in shape, and the pupils shorten and round out a bit, although his eyes stay the same gold colour. In band/Diabolic Divinity form: His hair is pulled into two upper pigtails, fluffy/wavy and somewhat resembling buns. His ears are visible, which are pointed with five piercings on both. One lobe, four helix piercings. His eyes are round like in his normal form. He wears a mask to cover the bottom half of his face, and his eyes are visible, his bangs shorter and not covering his eyes. He is 6'1 or 6'2. Alois' body is thick/muscular, masculine/rectangular in shape. He has a piercing on his left eyebrow. He usually wears formal wear or business suits, even off of work. An exception to this is when he is doing band performances, then he wears visual kei or punk styled clothing. He has a round nose and a roundish face with a squared chin. In his wolf form, he turns into a huge wolf (taller than Alma when standing) with curly, fluffy, dark grey fur. His eyes remain golden with slitted pupils.

Personality:
- When doing lawyer/businessman stuff, he is much more "nice", a sort of customer service act lol. He is much more formal than his usual self. But, one should be wary of him when he does his work, for it's possible (usually if you're a bad person) he'll trick you into selling him your soul. In public/band interviews, he is very sassy and sarcastic, being quite a jerk-type person. He likes to stare at people until they are uncomfortable. He has an unnerving stare, as if he can see every sin you have ever committed and is judging you for it. He tends to talk back harshly, often terrorizing interviewers due to how often he and his friends are asked too personal and invasive questions. With family and friends, he's like one of the weird uncles that hold no responsibility and curses in front of the children lmao. He likes to roughhouse to show affection, mainly roughhousing Alma and Genesis (although sometimes Echo and Silence attack him lol). Alois still maintains that talking back and sarcastic attitude, but in an affectionate way.

Habits and stuff
-Alois has a habit of staring at people for an uncomfortably long time, often on purpose. As well, he smiles in a very creepy way, showing most of his (very sharp) teeth. He tends to tap on things to create random rhythms/beats, and he bops his head a lot as if listening to music. He often leads conversations if both of his friends miss a social cue or get off track. Although he tends to eat people and steal souls, he also fixes corrupt laws and actively stops monopolies, as well as he helps small businesses more than he works with larger corporations. He's also a bit of a feared lawyer, known for winning all his cases. Adding on, his malicious actions are aimed at terrible people, so he's kinda a chaotic good tbh. Obviously, though, he wouldn't admit to being a good person and will argue that he's a malevolent demon. He has a soft spot for animals, as he used to be a wolf before becoming a familiar demon. Although he doesn't look like he would, he can get drunk very easily. Alois knows how to make origami very well. When not in public, Alois usually stays in a wolf form and acts similar to a huge dog at times, and he doesn't usually speak when in wolf form. Curses the most out of everyone

He is actually a bit more muscular than this, but I had a hard time drawing it

Character 3: Genesis
🌟Description of character:
Appearance:
-Xe has dark grey skin. Scarring wise, she has scars all over her body. The scarring is lighter than their skin tone. Xyr hair is straight and long, reaching down a little past his hips. Xyr hair is black with neon green streaks. The bangs of the hair are choppy-ish and over xyr right eye. The other eye/the visible eye is dark brown and thin in shape. Sticking up from the part of xyr bangs is an ahoge. He has thin eyebrows. She has a flat nose with an oval shaped face, their jawline being soft. Their body shape is masculine, their shoulders and chest broad and getting thinner as it goes down. Think of a Dorito shape lol. Her shoulders/arms are a bit muscular. Xe is 6'1. Xe never covers xyr chest, usually going either shirtless or wearing a shirt that allows for xem to keep their chest exposed. Xe also wears a lot of corsets. Mermaid form: their hair turns fully neon green, and their ahoge changes into a hot pink, fin-like part. Their tail is light pink and green, and they have scales going up into their stomach to chest as sort of an underbelly thing.

Personality:
-Publicly, xe is a quiet person, usually not talking much. That being said, he's a huge jerk (similar to Alois), and she doesn't care much for being formal. They are a bit sassy, talking back being their main go-to for responses. Xe tends to space out a lot, and xe seems to be drowsy a lot. They seem to go "deaf" sometimes, not hearing people or just straight up ignoring others. With family/friends, they're a bit nicer, and a bit more touchy as xe leans on others a lot and falls asleep on them. With family/friends, he also seems to listen more, although she doesn't usually give advice (which is probably a good thing). She shows affection through being competitive and aggressive, often picking fights just for the fun of it. They are masochistic, which may explain why they choose to physically fight so much.

Habits and stuff:
-He can be a bit judgemental of others, but silently. He has a Look (™) and you just KNOW they're judging you. Xe also is protective of their video/photo editing projects, very very protective of xyr "babies" lmao. They can act irritated at times, usually to pick fights. They tend to space out a lot, even in the middle of walking with xyr friends. As well, due to some sort of dissociative problems, xe has a terrible memory, both long term and short term (as well as this is why they're very spacy). Xe very rarely cries, though. Xe can at times be very blunt or miss social cues, often taking things too literally (not understanding jokes or sarcasm from strangers. They can, though, understand when their friends are being sarcastic/joking). Curses a lot wjbdnsnd.

🌟Any specific comments for your Secret Santa (specifications, further facts/resources, etc.)? : Go wild, my friend. Go hecking wild and amaze me with whatever you make. I believe in you uwu, I'm excited to see what you come up with for any of my characters owo

Last edited by GalaxianExplosion (December 21, 2021 00:19:11)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

December 21, 2021 23:16:54  #18

that's a lota info

Time

December 21, 2021 23:46:08  #19

Agreed
Good luck to all Secret Santas!

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 22, 2021 03:21:34  #20

Regarding what to do when you finish with your gifts, please send it to me via PM (here) or DM (Discord). I'll post all the gifts at the same time on Christmas (at midnight, not in the afternoon lol dw). Also, please send a file without your signature/nickname on it so we can go about guessing, though I'm pretty sure we'll all be able to guess most of the Secret Santas correctly xD--our art/writing styles are quite distinguishable and we've known each other for years, after all.
After guessing, you guys can send me a version of your work with your signature if you really want, and I can replace the original file with it. Therefore, as gift recipients, please save your gifts after this change has been made (if at all). 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 22, 2021 09:40:55  #21

Question:

what if I already finished it and signed it and it's not a digital drawing

Last edited by Basket Cat (December 22, 2021 11:00:29)

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

December 22, 2021 18:48:37  #22

Presuming you won't be shipping me the drawing, send the link of the picture you plan to send to me and I can try to edit, though as a warning I have never actually tried to edit pictures in earnest and might fail
Or if you think your style is obvious anyways you can just tell me "don't bother" xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 25, 2021 03:04:58  #23

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! I'd like to thank all participants for being timely with submitting their gifts. I know this year the time was a little cramped due to the sudden change of organizer(s) and such, but you all still managed to get the gifts done. That's impressive in itself. So, from me, thank you for working flexibly, and thank you for tolerating/going along with me while I was trying to conjure things that made sense.
That being said, we now proceed to the gift-giving phase of this event! As mentioned before, it might be pretty easy to guess who your Secret Santa was, but it might be fun still, who knows? So here we go.

----

Eliza's Secret Santa wrote:

----

Time's Secret Santa wrote:

----

Echo's Secret Santa wrote:

----

Specter's Secret Santa wrote:

First version is with a background:

Second version has them chilling in a void:

----

Effervescence's Secret Santa wrote:

To Effervescence, with love and best wishes for the holidays! <3

----

As a further note, I did rename and repost all images for consistency, but obviously, none of them belong to me. 
Once again, thank you all so much for participating! Enjoy your gifts. As a reminder, please hold off momentarily on saving your gifts, since after the guessing round is over, signed versions of gifts may be posted instead, so please stay in tune for that.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 25, 2021 15:54:13  #24

Uhhh I think my secret santa is uhhh Eliza

No but of course I know the artist is Echo lol

I'll save my complements later after the guessing lol

Time

December 25, 2021 19:11:31  #25

Ngl I was puzzled for a while when I looked at my gift, but now I'm pretty sure Time is the artist ;)

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

December 25, 2021 20:32:34  #26

My secret Santa is Eliza uwu

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

December 25, 2021 20:37:46  #27

I believe it was Effervescence who drew my characters and they did an amazing job <3 Indigo looks so sassy

December 26, 2021 01:31:08  #28

Copying Effervescence's response:
"I'm unable to load the login pages for boardhost due to bad connection, but I'll guess that my secret santa is Specter and thank them very very much for the gift! It is much appreciated and is very lovely :D" 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 26, 2021 01:51:56  #29

Guessing round is over now (btw, congratulations, all guesses were correct xD), so feel free to post signed versions of your gifts to be saved.
Also, please let me know if the guessing round found unnecessary/if you would rather just be able to give thanks/compliments right off the bat so that can be kept in mind for the future!

----

Here is the signed version of Effervescence's gift:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 26, 2021 03:35:59  #30

Oh maybe I should get a signed version when I get back from my family visit or something.

So Echo, thank you very much! I love all the little creative liberties you took,  such as designing the shoes on Dan and changing his scarf color! I realize they match up and make things look nicer more!

Also I really like the version of Sek without her coat too, a nice little different look!

Time

Board footera