GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 10, 2021 19:05:54  #1

I hope you guys enjoy having your eyes blared out

Halloween theme!! Halloween theme!! ...that will probably not get changed until Christmas because Galaxian usually forgets holidays! Yeahhh!

Honestly? I probably should start making notices on when I'm working on the Boardhost's colors, but then again this change was completely impulsive in nature. If you want me to start making notices, just put it here, because honestly today I thought no one was gonna come on while I was changing stuff and then Eliza came on and probably has received vision issues from this (sorry Eliza)

Literally anyone else with the actual artistic abilities (so literally anyone else) should probably be making these themes tbh. But idk, I apparently decided to do so when my approach is just "Whatever looks okay." And this looks only semi-okay. So, please give feedback. I'm not 100% certain that I'd be able to incorporate your feedback correctly, because it is actually harder than it looks (due to text and background needing to work together, and text boxes can only be white from what I can tell, which is really unhelpful; you might have been on for a certain period of time where the orange and purple were actually switched, and yeah that didn't work out well), but please give it. Like Eliza said on Echo's homethread that the purple was too light, so I made it darker,,, not sure if it's dark enough now. But the orange is what's most bugging me, lol, along with the grey's contrast with the white text box :/
Uh, anyways, thank you for tolerating me and my shenanigans, and have a good day.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

October 10, 2021 20:32:38  #2

Re: I hope you guys enjoy having your eyes blared out

WHOA WOW HALLOWEEN THEME WAH

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

October 10, 2021 20:42:44  #3

I appreciate the feedback! 
xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 10, 2021 22:31:08  #4

YOOO THIS IS LIT

I'm not sure abouto the backgroud color, cause it is a lot of purplish-blue hues xD but I can't tink of something else that'd work out with the spookee vibe so it looks ok.
Ngl it was awesome to come in and find it changed xD thank you for the initiative

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ
pjytlñhfñksfjgnm dfmghkdhldk

October 10, 2021 22:35:29  #5

Well, I made it orange to blare out the eyes more...let me know if you prefer the dark sky theme in comparison
Glad to know you guys kinda like it xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 10, 2021 22:36:30  #6

Ok this orange shade is no xD
Can you try an orange a little more on the red side? More opaque maybe? Idk if it'll work lol sorry

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

October 10, 2021 22:38:48  #7

Can you please give an example of it? Currently my imagination is doing a O_O at your description so I think I might be misunderstanding.
Probably because the description makes me think of Wiley's natural hair color lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 10, 2021 22:49:24  #8

og

Previous orange

brownish #673C32

#994E3C

another possibility #7B4664

I don't think orange works very well tbh and this is just tests, idk how it will look on the actual page. Lol please take these suggestions with a grain of salt xD

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

October 10, 2021 23:07:42  #9

if id chose, I'd be chill with everything but #673C32, and maybe slightly against the past orange.

Tbh for all the new themes they need some getting used to

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

October 10, 2021 23:10:47  #10

Yeah tbh I think #673C32 looks kinda drab
My personal favorite is #7B4664 but like you said it'd be a while until we get used to it xD

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

October 10, 2021 23:11:25  #11

I'll wait to see if others have commentary on those colors before changing anything, but I also say that the brown is a huge no imo xD.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 10, 2021 23:13:59  #12

Purpel

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

October 14, 2021 16:33:36  #13

I've been waiting for further feedback, but ngl the current background has quickly stuck to me lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 14, 2021 16:45:24  #14

It doesn't look bad tbh

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

October 14, 2021 21:59:13  #15

This current color is nice! I like it a lot actually because I usually pass through here in the early AM and this doesn’t kill my eyes as much as the default

Call me Ishmael.
21 | Any Pronouns | wandering forest entity that occasionally visits your kitchen

"Is my body really part of the earth, and is the soul just a metaphor?"

Season's grievings to us, one and all!

October 23, 2021 22:13:03  #16

^^ Agreed with Ishmael! I like the current color scheme a lot; the only thing I would say is maybe up the saturation of the orange text links a tiny bit? On my devices it doesn't have much contrast with the gray-blue background, but it's not a huge issue and might just be me

Autumn (she/her)
probably haven't logged in a while but I do promise I check up on this place occasionally

Board footera