HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 15, 2023 01:02:30  #6991

Re: Unlimited Chatting, Planning, and Weird Things ~ (@GalaxE and Spec)

Oh yeah, I forgot about the Invincibility buff. I mostly just opted to run them down and it didn't seem to cause any problems. Just don't waste any NPs xD. Do you have CEs with the effect? Or NPs/skills with it?
Try to get Lancelot to the Guts ASAP while moving the Master away from enemy Servants from the first turn. And remember to take advantage of the AI too, since it's not an actual War (I think most of us would get obliterated in actual Wars even with OP Servants at our disposal xD). The immediate threat for him was Nobunaga iirc, so make sure to move your Lancer to bait her as well so she doesn't go after Lancelot.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

May 15, 2023 16:34:12  #6992

I just got through on my 8th try :D getting the Master to a safe place was the trickiest thing ever lol but finally I managed to. Also I did as you said and it's kinda funny Lancelot actually carried? He didn't even get his first health bar broken gnfhgfnh (then again I put him on the auto healing spot). I'm still trying to figure out the AI tbh since it likes fights but also sometimes it goes for the Master first.
RIP I don't want to think of myself in a Grail War XD 

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

May 15, 2023 16:40:55  #6993

Congrats! Unlike what Mash (probably) thinks he does have his merits xD
Good luck on the next one!

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 15, 2023 17:09:15  #6994

I got through it too :D though I am very unpleased b y the fact Super Orion one-shotted Kagetora and Himiko did the same with Artoria lol. Now I can rest a bit before the next event Ig? I think it start tomorrow iirc :') hope I'll have enough time to play it, Echo says he enjoyed the story last year

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

May 15, 2023 17:29:56  #6995

We love our Rulers One Punch People lol

The story is super fun (: remember to read lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 15, 2023 17:45:04  #6996

Yeah I usually read if I can, I only don't when I'm speedrunning an event. Which shouldn't be the case this time (hopefully). I've got my eye on the costumes lol.

I was going to say something else but it's completely slipped my mind rn. So would you want another conversation topic or maybe just ther?

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

May 15, 2023 18:28:03  #6997

Changgong costume is the best costume in the game, change my mind (you can't)

Maybe just what?

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 15, 2023 19:10:21  #6998

I don't want to either I'm aiming for that costume $w$

Oh I meant like, maybe just that, so like no new conversation topic lol

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

May 15, 2023 22:16:39  #6999

Oh, well, if the convo's dying, you can just let it die. No biggie.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 15, 2023 22:19:17  #7000

Well maybe I don't want to let it die :')

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

May 15, 2023 22:28:40  #7001

You don't want it to die when the other entity involved in the convo is me, Killer of Conversations? (':

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 15, 2023 22:32:56  #7002

Oh well since the convo's dead have a Xenia/Paymon theme song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGs-2Ge09Ls

I love allusions (:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 15, 2023 22:37:54  #7003

Dang it dude you didn't have to rub it in like that XD I guess convos aren't the only things we kill :')
Okay, I'll listen to it tomorrow. Is it in Chinese tho?

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

May 15, 2023 22:40:09  #7004

(:
No iirc it's one of those songs without lyrics xD usually I provide translations for Chinese songs. (At least I'd like to think, but I don't remember lol.)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 15, 2023 22:43:40  #7005

Ooooh cool, then I'm very :eyes:. I love tracks XD

And changing topic a bit actually
The Alternate thinking about big gingerbread houses just kills me xD though it might be just Laurie maybe, I don't know if any of the others are also seriously considering a life-sized gingerbread house as a possibility.
And someday when that thread is finished, did you have anything else in mind for them? I just got thinking about that because of your comment on my roleplay thread about a possible fluff idea.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

May 15, 2023 22:48:36  #7006

Chiyoko and Nagesh are a bit more rational on it but Galaxian and Manai are fully invested unfortunately[?]
Honestly I feel like they can share a brain cell with a fingersnap and it's hilarious

Also nah, I mean I usually have ideas but I thought we were toning down the number of active threads or something so I'm not really intent on starting one unless you are xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 15, 2023 22:58:21  #7007

I guess if they go through with the idea it'll be a good chance for the newcomers to get a taste of what the group is like xD

Hmm rn I wouldn't mind having one or two more active threads tbh. I feel it'd be fun to have an alternative to reply to instead of sitting in front of the screen without typing down anything.
Plus I'm focusing on GGaD atm, or trying to at least. My DRPU character got murdered and I'm sitting out the next roleplay, so that means a Disc break. I do miss being exclusively on here too.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

May 15, 2023 23:13:15  #7008

Are we sure it'll be a chance the newcomers to get to know them, or vice versa?

Ah, so all we need to get you back here is a lil murder? (:?
Honestly the thread is probably not gonna end for a while and idk how my activity will look in a month or two. If you want a new thread then it's probably gonna be some other character pair/group, just let me know what you'd like. (Casual reminder that POVing with literally anyone else will probably be more entertaining/fulfilling tho. xD)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 16, 2023 01:16:02  #7009

Oh also (LB3 spoilers and cursing)

I can't wait to forget to send these to Echo when he gets to LB3 lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 16, 2023 09:01:19  #7010

Who knows, we'll just have to see how it plays out lol. I just love the Alternate so much xD they're like, passively chaotic without meaning to.

A little muder or murder of a little? I'll have you know my character was a 10 year old child. Then someone decided him to autopsy/unbox him alive. And of course he died.
And it's not really the muder yeeting me back here but the timing, so it matches up perfectly with what I wanted. Not gonna pass up that chance haha.

I don't know why the idea of the thread continuing makes me happy xD Laurie is fun but I wish she'd talk more just for roleplaying purposes. It's okay though, and I'm sorry I can't do longer posts there that aren't about Laurie's thoughts.
Idk lol who would you want to roleplay? The first character relations in my mind are always connected to Dion but I don't know if you want that or have any ideas. Or maybe someone else idk lol
(this reminds me we never figured out the thing with Hitan and Germaine. Up for a chat anytime soon?)

Tbh some questionable choices were made by them XD 
I just always wondered if the LB3 people had names or how did they refer to each other.
I'll try to remind you. I can't wait for them to get to LB2 because I want to see their reaction to Sigurd's attack and you know what (:

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

May 16, 2023 09:30:42  #7011

Found this and although the hairstyle doesn't match up this gives me Aisline vibes

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

May 16, 2023 17:03:54  #7012

That's the point, they're the chaotic Good group (though not necessarily Chaotic Good xD)

A lil murder ):
It's okay, it seems common for character pairs/groups to have someone who doesn't talk as much. Honestly at this point I've discerned that as long as it's not Kiaane/Sunny we should be fine. Looking at past threads, threads died not because POVing got particularly bad (at least most of the time, and again excluding those two xD), but because people seemed to get tired or forgot or something. 
Anyhow, just to clarify, you'd wanna continue the Alternate thread at least to the point of them making a gingerbread house? And in the process maybe they go to a candy store (since gingerbread houses have candy accessories)?
See I don't really know who I'd wanna roleplay :-P funnily enough Dion and Rai usually come up in my mind as well but I currently dunno what they'd be doing. Maybe Rai could bring him to an arcade or just play some video games idk. Plot-wise there's a segment where Dion might be with Raez or Hitan but I haven't discerned that to be particularly important for you lol. Otherwise my mind is blanking. 

Speaking of character relations though, I wanna say that I'm enjoying Sunny and Caster's interactions so far, like they're not really a pair who gets along immediately and honestly they're really awkward on the surface, but thematically they fit together pretty well? I can't say for sure 'cause I dunno Caster's backstory but I love analyzing the details and hope I'm not wrong on this assessment :D and for Assassin/Ambryll idk how they'll pair up thematically but I hope they'll get along as well (just to put this out there ahead of time)

And related to Caster, here's a headcanon that he'd actually love eating salad but really really doesn't want to, so instead he opts for doing things like dipping those dipping sticks into ranch and Sunny is like subconsciously aware of how cursed it is but isn't judging on the exterior xD

Also wanted to ask you this question in more earnest: How would you describe how Kiaane perceives Martin? Basically what do you think their relationship would be seen from their point of view? I am genuinely curious because I know I have a habit of dropping random cues (and I think by now you know that Kiaane is really awkward on the exterior but has a bit more going on inside) but idk how it seems to you and would love to know. 
Btw don't worry on length or anything like that for your response, just what you think is sufficient is most likely sufficient for me.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 16, 2023 17:15:23  #7013

Y'know the funny thing is I somehow thought we reached a consensus? I love false memories xD also yeah I should be good to chat (I think my school unblocked Google Chat...I hope) (edit: They did :D), just lemme know if I'm responding on here and stuff.

Everyone is Boy 1 or Girl 1 (nan yi or nu 1)
Wait what else was there in LB2, I don't think I know xD at least not off the top of my head

Awww cute, I love that pic in particular 'cause I can imagine Saber's doing a toast back
Now I gotta go look up their height difference so I can visualize accurately xD
Edit: Assuming Aisline isn't taller this is a pretty big height difference xD I'll just assume that in the pic she's looking at Saber's cup too xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 16, 2023 18:03:50  #7014

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

That's the point, they're the chaotic Good group (though not necessarily Chaotic Good xD)

I forget if I've done Laurie's alignment test before so I ran one rn. She's Neutral Good :D though definitely leaning towards Lawful Good way more than most of my characters haha.

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

It's okay, it seems common for character pairs/groups to have someone who doesn't talk as much. Honestly at this point I've discerned that as long as it's not Kiaane/Sunny we should be fine.

Please threads with Kiaane are so awkward but I love them so much xD I think if one day I got the chance to interact with them with one of my friendlier characters, it'd be an interesting interaction. Maybe. Also GGaD!Sunny is a rip (though I could say the same with Lux? On a different scale though.)

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Anyhow, just to clarify, you'd wanna continue the Alternate thread at least to the point of them making a gingerbread house? And in the process maybe they go to a candy store (since gingerbread houses have candy accessories)?

Yeah, I'd love to! I've never made a gingerbread house before or even worked with gingerbread at all, so I guess this means investigation :D. Also I'd be delighted to have Laurie go to a candy store if it means I can canonize my headcanon of her eating bubblegum.

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

See I don't really know who I'd wanna roleplay :-P funnily enough Dion and Rai usually come up in my mind as well but I currently dunno what they'd be doing. Maybe Rai could bring him to an arcade or just play some video games idk. Plot-wise there's a segment where Dion might be with Raez or Hitan but I haven't discerned that to be particularly important for you lol. Otherwise my mind is blanking.

Yeah I get that xD slightly unfortunately I think Dion can also make threads awkward sometimes? Or is that just my perception?
Dion likes videogames, but watch Rai absolutely obliterate him in PvP mode lol. And on the second part, I'd love to curse Dion with more character interactions :DDD though once again I fear it'd get kinda awkward xD

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Speaking of character relations though, I wanna say that I'm enjoying Sunny and Caster's interactions so far, like they're not really a pair who gets along immediately and honestly they're really awkward on the surface, but thematically they fit together pretty well? I can't say for sure 'cause I dunno Caster's backstory but I love analyzing the details and hope I'm not wrong on this assessment :D and for Assassin/Ambryll idk how they'll pair up thematically but I hope they'll get along as well (just to put this out there ahead of time)

I've been enjoying it as well! Sometimes it's a bit hard for me to get in-character with Caster (mostly with trying to resist the impulse of overexplaining something just because, since he's not that much of a talker usually and he's barely met up with Sunny anyways) but I like to think I'm doing pretty well. There's always the worry that I'm making my characters too similar to each other but at the same times I hope that's just my own perception and not what's actually happening...?
I'll say, Sunny being so polite was a really good way to start off their relationship. Mostly because Caster is a little suspicious of others as you can see (I hope you can see. He's supposed to be an observant character). Because of his nature he also cares a lot about truth and lies, mostly in the way of how thoughts manifest into actions. Anyways, that's just me thinking through text. I do hope his characerization is visible through the way I roleplay him and it doesn't stay just in a description a I do. I also hope you enjoy his backstory when you learn more about it :D one or two friends helped me with a slight inconsistency in it but it's revised and perfected now, so I just hope you like it xD. I guess sometimes in characterization I forget a little that Caster isn't human himself, and therefore chooses to view himself in society as an outsider. More on that in the roleplay (unless you're curious and ask questions, in which case I'd be more than delighted to answer.)

Tbh I think it'd be kind of hard to not get along with Assassin. She's really extroverted, and you'll see more of her in the roleplay too xD but a heads up that just like most of my other characters in this AU she's also different from whatever you may have seen of her in canon (ignoring the fact that she's, ahem, canonically dead). I'm super curious about Ambryll too owo. 

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

And related to Caster, here's a headcanon that he'd actually love eating salad but really really doesn't want to, so instead he opts for doing things like dipping those dipping sticks into ranch and Sunny is like subconsciously aware of how cursed it is but isn't judging on the exterior xD

That's a really good headcanon! It matches up with things I've thought for Caster, so it could very well be canon lol. He wouldn't mind eating fruits but I do think he'd be very hesitant to eat vegetables. If you gave him vegetable soup he'd drink the soup and leave everything else to the side (just like a little kid lol except his motives are different. Not that it would be easy to tell xD).
Also, from a conversation we had a while ago about s'mores I decided that Caster really likes sugary things (again, just like a little kid lol) and I headcanoned that one day while they're around in the town he asks Sunny to get a bag of sugar and proceeds to happily eat it with a spoon like a snack for the rest of the day. It wouldn't affect him though lol.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

May 16, 2023 18:20:30  #7015

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Also wanted to ask you this question in more earnest: How would you describe how Kiaane perceives Martin? Basically what do you think their relationship would be seen from their point of view?

What comes to mind right after reading this is something you said a while ago, something like that Kiaane sees their relationship with Martin as something transient. So, on that, I feel like they enjoy (maybe even treasure) the moments they can currently have with Martin because they will probably become just memories in the future. Or maybe that's a bit like an idealized version of thinking xD but you did ask for my interpretation.
I get the feeling that Kiaane just doesn't know how to express what they think or feel but also because of that certain actions that would seem weird or maybe just ordinary probably carry more weight than if anyone else did. That's partially speculation, since we haven't had that many threads with Kiaane involved aside from being TMG plot-related. That's the vibes I get from their character. 
Returning to their relationship with Marting, I like to think they felt more comfortable around him than with others. I know Kiaane probably couldn't do something like a heart-to-heart or exchange of deeper points of views (not easily, at least imo), but I headcanon that Martin liked to talk and talk to them about more personal things every now and then, and that Kiaane must have appreciated that trust given to them. Adding to that, I think they might have wanted to help Martin in a sense, though again there's a slight rift in their statuses in the TMG (not that Martin cared). I like to think Kiaane trusts Martin too but is protective on how far their relationship can go.
I'm not sure of how Kiaane's awareness of things and feelings around them works exactly, so I wouldn't dare go further into the topic, but this is sort of my point of view on the whole thing. I don't want to make this too long and start repeating things I already said haha.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

May 16, 2023 18:29:30  #7016

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Y'know the funny thing is I somehow thought we reached a consensus? I love false memories xD also yeah I should be good to chat (I think my school unblocked Google Chat...I hope) (edit: They did :D), just lemme know if I'm responding on here and stuff.

No, for some reason we started talking about Run and then about AgK! and how I was watching it with my friends (we've yet to watch the last 3 episodes and I can't wait to see their reactions ) and we went off topic for quite a while XD.
Sadly I now have Google Chat blocked on my computer xD does Chatzy still work for ya? I should be available for a chat any day as long as it's after tomorrow (I have my last test tomorrow so I have to brush up on my algebra :'D)

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Everyone is Boy 1 or Girl 1 (nan yi or nu 1)
Wait what else was there in LB2, I don't think I know xD at least not off the top of my head

Oh interesting, I thought so but I wasn't quite sure. 

Sherlock getting hit by Sigurd I mean

Spoilering just in case anyone someone curious and clicks onto the thread

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Awww cute, I love that pic in particular 'cause I can imagine Saber's doing a toast back
Now I gotta go look up their height difference so I can visualize accurately xD
Edit: Assuming Aisline isn't taller this is a pretty big height difference xD I'll just assume that in the pic she's looking at Saber's cup too xD

Exactly the kind of image that would be perfect for a pfp match lol. One day when I know Saber's appearance description better I'll to try draw something similar o. Their relationship (in theory, for now) is so pure to me xD just them bonding over coffee. At some point I definitely want to get them to go to a café.
Iirc Aisline is like 1,60 m, maybe a little less, but I can't remember exactly as I don't have my info doc at hand rn. How tall is Saber?

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

May 16, 2023 18:40:42  #7017

[The Alternate]
Starting to group these together for our convenience since we're currently switching between the same topics xD
I think I did remember Laurie's moral alignment. Even if I had to guess I'd guess Neutral so xD. 
I haven't built one either (personally I'm not a fan of eating things I've built or of gingerbread) but I've watched videos and apparently there's a lot of planning/measurement/time management xD I guess we have future thread ideas then! I hope I'll end the current one at the right place lol, lemme know if you notice me getting past that point and I'll screech to a stop.

[Dion and Rai]
I'd say that Rai makes those awkward moments seem less awkward than they otherwise would be (like I remember some moments where Dion was basically sassing Rai and Rai basically didn't react and so the moment slid by just like that) but they can sometimes be awkward for me in all honesty xD though it does depend on my mood
But if Wiley's in the picture it's better for me to not have an awkwardness scale, if that helps any. There's no standard for awkwardness if he's present. 
I'm not 100% confident how the thread would go, but just let me know if you want it. And just so you know excursions like this are probably by the coercion of Raez (who really likes making his friends go out and do normal things lol he's pushy in that sort of way)

[Kiaane]
Aww thank you, I always appreciate others loving my characters (but especially Kiaane for some totally unbiased reason). I'm not too sure how disappointing that sort of interaction would be, but it's interesting to think about.
And I know this section is about Kiaane but Sunny literally hid in some bushes as a 16-year-old to avoid social interaction I just fjsodjsfdo xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 16, 2023 18:52:24  #7018

[Caster and Sunny]
I think I also get the impulse to overexplain, though for me it's more generalized (for most of my characters). If it helps, I do think the fun when it comes to these two is reading in the margins, and I really enjoy doing so (even if I can be inaccurate or downright wrong). I do worry about conveying Sunny incorrectly (in terms of "degree of awkwardness" per se) as well as boring you/Caster, but as usual just let me know if it's getting too bad.
I'm glad that the start was good! He kinda pulled me in that direction, and even though it's really unnatural for me to make him talk like the way he was (and is, to an extent), I'm happy since it shows that he's okay at reading the situation, which was what I was aiming for. So thank you for letting me know. I also do think that I've been getting what you've been trying to express with Caster's character; I just hope I'm doing an okay job on my end for Sunny as well. And I also hope you'll enjoy Sunny's backstory :D. Personally I'm very much looking forward to these reveals, even if I'll overdramatize them on my end and probably make them more than a little cringe. xD 
It's not that I'm not curious btw and not asking questions, I just think for these two it's really a matter of showing over telling, so I'm excited to see it revealed through roleplay. Plus it gives you more time to work out details if you need (I personally need the time so,,, xD). I do wanna convey that I love everything you're mentioning tho. I do a lot of thinking on F/DA and hearing from you makes it a lot more worth it, kinda like validation if you will.

And I'm glad that the HC is good in your view. I do take some pride in my headcanoning abilities, even if sometimes my mind goes the cursed route. :-P
I do have to wonder what the difference is between fruits and vegetables tho xDD every time they have a meal Sunny has to watch Caster bury fruit skins/vegetable remains with just the most somber expression
Tbh between him not eating his vegetables and eating pure sugar I can see Sunny having a stroke 
Lol Sunny eventually just buys him a big ol sugarcane to gnaw on so he at least is eating less sugar rate-wise (like grams consumed per minute) xDD did I mention my mind goes the cursed route lol
Edit: please my mind is imagining that Caster can nom through sugarcanes even faster than he can scoop sugar into his mouth and it is cursed (: but also so funny xDDD

[Assassin]
I got that vibe from her for some reason, but I wasn't sure how extroverted she'd be in actuality or how that extroversion would translate to attachment. Like y'know how some extroverts act eager to interact with you but they spread their efforts out so much that the actual relationship is rather shallow? I hope this won't be offensive to you as an extrovert btw, just an observation that I was translating to roleplay. As with all the characters, I'm looking forward to seeing the differences between her AU persona and canon persona, even if I never actually had any of my characters interact with her in-canon ('cause, y'know, she's canonically dead there too ): ). 
Edit: Btw I love how Assassin is one of the more extroverted characters xD I love irony

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 16, 2023 19:16:56  #7019

[Kiaane and Martin]
Sorry, I was gonna edit a prior section but decided to not make it a habit
My lack of response here isn't because I didn't like your response, but it's actually the polar opposite, with me just not knowing how much I'd like to tell. The impulse to just start sporting random things about Kiaane is really high but also I can't really do that (I think) so...
It's weird, 'cause logically Thaohal plot is not gonna happen for a long time, but I just feel like I shouldn't tell instead of showing? Idk xD, maybe one of these days I'll relent on live chat or something (and then do a much worse job since it's live chat and I don't work too well with the format lol).
Anyhow, I really appreciate what you've given me and will probably reread it too many times, so thank you again. If you do want me to dump random things about Kiaane just lemme know since your response has a lot of things for me to talk about (at least I think). Their relationship as a whole hurts me because of Reasons but I was pleasantly surprised that Martin talked to them in the past. I guess there were offscreen bonding moments that were maybe a little less awkward lol.
But to conclude: Every time you type "Marting" I think of "Marten" or "Martian" xDD I made it a point for Kiaane to be able to remember Martin's name when they think "Insigna" for Ignas but imagine they remembered his name as Marten and their way of speaking makes it so that it basically sounds exactly like Martin xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 16, 2023 19:36:46  #7020

[Chat]
Run precedes over every single chat topic that exists and will exist.
I'm returning this school computer in 2 days (make it more 1 day and a lil more since I need to return it in the morning) but Chatzy should work when I can use my mom's computer xD. In terms of availability, I'm probably gonna be out for a good portion of the day after tomorrow, but I should be free some day(s) after that, I just dunno when. 

[F/GO]
No I'm sorry, that was a joke xD. 

Oh, for some reason I thought the thing you mentioned before was the same as that xD.
Shersplat.

[Saber and Aisline]
That's a great idea for me to forget :D
Believe me, I'd like to know what they look like too. So far I just have "cute." And some clothing descriptions. And their weapon. 
Tbh their relationship is cute but I still can't help but be at least a lil flabbergasted when I consider the context of the Grail War :D like yes it is funny but is it practical xD
Oh, she's taller than in GGaD. Saber's a bit shorter but I have to decide how much. Definitely taller than 5' 6'' tho. 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera