HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 17, 2020 23:15:14  #31

Re: Unlimited Chatting, Planning, and Weird Things ~ (@GalaxE and Spec)

Whistling while snoring.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 17, 2020 23:18:40  #32

That'd require even more muscle movement.
For some reason this computer is refusing to load everything except Boardhost...

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

April 17, 2020 23:20:53  #33

Oh heck, thanks for the money on Nitrotype lol.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 17, 2020 23:21:38  #34

Awww
Boardhost is cool though xD

Tbh I think that wikia has been progressively becoming harder and harder to load on devices. Either it is that the website had some changes or my devices are just deteriorating xD

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 17, 2020 23:22:48  #35

I'm pretty sure you're not alone lol.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 17, 2020 23:24:24  #36

I sure hope so.
I don't mean that I wish for other people to have problems but xD y'know, it feels better when you're not alone in something lol.

That might've sounded weird.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 17, 2020 23:40:01  #37

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 17, 2020 23:43:44  #38

Yeah it sounded weird.
R.I.P.

Let's return to the topic of emojis >:3c

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 17, 2020 23:45:34  #39

:3

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 17, 2020 23:46:50  #40

I can't unsee the ninja blowing its nose xDDD

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 17, 2020 23:47:09  #41

Good night

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 17, 2020 23:55:02  #42

Bye!

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 18, 2020 08:39:04  #43

Good morning >:3

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 18, 2020 09:00:08  #44

Oh right you said you didn't get Dion's form, right? Lemme post it over here. There might've been a problem with Boardhost or something Idk

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 18, 2020 09:02:44  #45

Here it goes.

Name: Dion
*Deity of: N/a
Gender/Pronouns: Male, he/him.
Age: Unknown, even by himself. But it’s safe to assume he’s somewhere around his mid or late teens.
Appearance & Outfit: Dion is 5’6’’ and with an average build leaning to slim. His general looks are stuck between a teen’s physique and that of a young adult. He has rather fair skin (on the darker side of fair if that makes sense), with a strong rosy tint. There are light freckles on his nose and cheeks. He blushes a lot, and his cheeks give it away quickly because they redden considerably. Pretty much any emotion, even if not that strong, will make him blush. Dion’s eyes have strong green irises, and he’ll generally have his eyes very open in an alert look. He has maize yellow hair that is dip-dyed apple green at the tips. His hairstyle is slightly overgrown, the hair cut somewhat unevenly at around neck length. He’s got some bangs on his forehead that he lets loose yet always out of his eyes. His eyebrows and eyelashes are also blond. Dion’s normal expression often looks pensive, bored, or annoyed.
Dion is missing his left arm. Instead of it, he has a simple metallic prosthetic that starts out from his shoulder and goes all the way to his hand. The metal plating is not very complex, only serving the function of looking arm-like to allow Dion to use it as if it were the real limb. Its movements are slightly limited but the hand part works with great precision.
He just wears comfortable clothing, with preferences towards darker colors. His usual outfit consists of the following: a navy blue shirt tucked into a dark cyan double belt, dark blue tight leggings, and dark gray pants that stop at the knee. There’s also a sleeveless orange vest he wears open. He wears short brown boots with some heel to appear a bit taller. The only ‘accessory’ he sports is a gray bandage around his left wrist to conceal a gap between the hand and forearm area, as he doesn’t think it looks good. And also to protect it from dust and stuff that could get in there, I guess.
Personality: It’s a bit hard to describe Dion in few words. He appears as an unsympathetic person, and that isn’t exactly his true personality, but he is kind of selfish and does not care much for things (or people) he doesn’t want to pay attention to. Maybe this is a kind of apathetic demeanor. Yet he also has some curiosity with novel things. He’s the kind of person who can and will decide things on a whim based on suppositions and feelings. However, Dion is pretty intelligent anyways. He just chooses to not use his skills for anything other than personal gain (unless instructed otherwise). I say this because he isn’t a very friendly person. His behavior can be classified as antisocial in a sense, as Dion prefers being around people but not necessarily interact with them. But he does not really hate people. He’s just very awkward in ‘natural’ conversation, and self-conscious of that fact. He is prone to accidentally being blunt and rude when talking. He’s also bad at lying.
He appears a lot more mature and serious when faced with responsibility, and respects authority out of fear. Dion doesn’t seem to have many problems communicating or coordinating in this area. All in all, he loses his awkwardness when he has something important to focus on.
Why would this character fight?: The main motivation? For himself and his personal welfare. His life is first. He’s somewhat selfish, as stated before, and does not really have any other people he cares for. Though… he would also try to help somewhat to achieve what is “right”, even if this is a hazy and secondary concept to him.
Teigu: None.
Backstory: While not originally from the Empire or its capital, Dion does come from a moderately prosperous place. His city was somewhat focused on crafts and creation. He displayed an unusual aptitude for mechanical work and ingenuity from an early age. Dion’s family took some advantage of this and used his abilities to the greatest extent they could in order to benefit themselves. Dion had enough of being treated as a simple resource and traveled away to the Empire at the start of his teenage years. He took residence there on his own and survived. At some point of his stay in the Empire, he got attacked by thieves(?) and lost his left arm. He lived though. And after some time, and with much work, Dion managed to create a mostly-functional—though basic—prosthetic for himself. But that’s not where his troubles ended, as, later on, he was unfortunately framed for a series of ambiguous crimes. Then he got captured. Being in prison for a long time with the prospect of possibly being executed for something he didn’t do was not something Dion looked forward to. However, his ability was noticed and he was offered the chance to work for the Empire in exchange of erasing his criminal record. He accepted just to get out of prison, as he believed it better to be used once again than to waste life in confinement. Even if he didn’t particularly like either option.
What side would you want this character to be on?: To be honest, I don’t really mind what side he’s in. But due to the backstory I would say Empire. It’s up to you though. And I can always alter the backstory part if you wanna put him on the other side.
What job do you see this character having?: He is a very capable mechanic, almost extraordinarily skilled with whatever is considered tech in this universe. Plus he has a lot of (book) knowledge of various subjects thanks to his good memory. So probably something related to that. But he can work on anything as long as he has to use his skills. In any case, he is a quick learner and will probably perform well in whatever he’s tasked with.
Other: He has a (slight?) fear towards large amounts of color white, and will most definitely avoid places that have a lot of this color. I’m ready to answer any questions you might have Ig.
I should probably mention that one of the reasons I chose Empire as the likely side is because I see that the Rebellion side already has Cassie, who has abilities similar to Dion’s. And uh I don’t think it’s a good idea to have two similar submitted characters on the same side (even if one of them is minor) so that’s my opinion. Though it’s your decision anyways. As I mentioned before, I’m fine with either side.
I’m most likely going to draw his appearance and post it so you can have that for reference Ig.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 18, 2020 09:03:26  #46

There, it posted.
I still haven't drawn it sdfkjfdskdsfladfskjladsf

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 18, 2020 13:16:16  #47

Accepted
Lol 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 18, 2020 15:59:23  #48

Lol

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 18, 2020 16:28:59  #49

o.o

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 18, 2020 17:39:12  #50

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 18, 2020 17:49:53  #51

Kinda am wishing for a  emoji without the ribbon xDDD I don't see any regular blush or angry blush emojis either.

is great tho lol

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 18, 2020 17:57:01  #52

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 18, 2020 18:01:09  #53

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 18, 2020 18:22:12  #54

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 18, 2020 19:18:56  #55

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 18, 2020 20:03:20  #56

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 19, 2020 09:25:36  #57

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 19, 2020 12:23:26  #58

😏

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 19, 2020 16:09:12  #59

Idk why but she gave me Amande vibes

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 19, 2020 16:20:10  #60

👀 she really does have those Amande vibes tbh 👀

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

Board footera