HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 20, 2021 00:44:21  #61

Re: A familiar face in Shiloh’s domain.

"That's a very sound guess." Time says, with a nod, "The somewhat resemblance to Ishmael, or whatever I remember of him, and the pull Huck felt commemorate to that. I believe. Plus whatever Ark is doing might give us more insight." He squints, a common habit he has while thinking.

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

October 20, 2021 00:54:19  #62

"I'd try to help, but I think my abilities just got stumped by Ishmael's domain," mutters the little deity, his eyes returning back into a defeated scarlet. "Sorry, all of you guys."

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

October 20, 2021 07:13:03  #63

By the way, Germaine was thiking of the relation as one of work/friendship (an assistant maybe) instead of by blood. 
"Don't worry, the effort is appreciated," she told Galaxian. She managed a small, comforting smile.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

October 21, 2021 01:15:27  #64

“Ishmael?” the mortal echoed. It sounded achingly familiar, and the frustrating feeling of just barely missing an important memory overtook him again. He rubbed a hand over his face with an exasperated sigh. “Perhaps we could find him and talk to him, see if he knows what’s going on.”

Call me Ishmael.
21 | Any Pronouns | wandering forest entity that occasionally visits your kitchen

"Is my body really part of the earth, and is the soul just a metaphor?"

Season's grievings to us, one and all!

October 21, 2021 01:19:19  #65

"Sorry, but I don't think that's currently possible," Galaxian nearly interrupts. "He's, uh...not in this world anymore. He no longer, well, he no longer exists by mortal standards. He's...well, he's not in any shape to be able to talk...because he actually doesn't have a shape anymore."
What a struggle to say the word "dead."
"But do you think he can help? Do you have that instinct?" he asks.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 21, 2021 14:38:00  #66

"Ding!" Ark is done with whatever he's been doing. "You're all lucky I rolled high. So, your soul is wack." He points at the guy. "Like, real wack. Whatever that poison did, it affected your body and your soul, and your soul is still reelling."

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

October 21, 2021 15:28:45  #67

"Hm. So Ark's soul analysis adds to the evidence you have a connection to a deity some way or another. That, 'your soul is wack'." Time nods.

Time

October 21, 2021 20:17:55  #68

At Galaxian’s circular response, the mortal’s face fell. “Oh,” he said, crestfallen. He didn’t really have time to ruminate on that fact, though, thanks to Ark. Having someone look at your soul and calling it “wack” was not really the most uplifting news in the world. “My soul is poisoned? What kind of poison does that? …. Am I going to die?!”

”No,” Huck rumbled. “You likely would already be dead if that was the case.” The Bushbeast was lying through his teeth— he had no idea what the poison’s affects really were, but having a panicking mortal wasn’t going to help anybody. A mortal with amnesia wasn’t much help, either, but he was willing to take things a step at a time.

“If we find a way to recover your memories, we will be able to piece together what happened to you,” Huck went on. “It appears there is much that we do not know, and it would benefit all of us to find an answer.”

Call me Ishmael.
21 | Any Pronouns | wandering forest entity that occasionally visits your kitchen

October 21, 2021 21:45:09  #69

"Maybe we should work on identifying the poison's effects first," Galaxian suggests worriedly. "Even if it's not lethal, there's no poison that I know of that should be left in the body's systems for long, whatever its effects are." He glances at Time's mage. "Um, excuse me, and ignore me if you can't talk...but are there are properties that you can sense from the poison?"

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 22, 2021 15:25:11  #70

"... Let me take a double take," the mage says, deactivating their current spell, and recasting another one to peer into the mortals bloodstream. Or wherever the poison is to analyze it.

Time crossed his arms while waiting for any results from his mage.

Time

October 27, 2021 19:00:21  #71

The poison was pretty much out of the mortal’s system thanks to Time’s mages, but looking into it definitely wouldn’t hurt. The poison was necrotic, a property that could be easily picked up by the mage, but it was infused with some kind of magic that twisted and enhanced its effectiveness— had the wound been left untreated, the mortal would have died within the day, likely much quicker considering how close it was to his heart.

Huck looked on silently.

Call me Ishmael.

October 28, 2021 00:34:41  #72

"Well. It was a close one. The poison is necrotic in nature. But whoever used it had in infused with magic to increase effectiveness." The mage explains, "Luck you found him. He would've died within the day. Sooner than later, too. But by now the poison has been extracted." They look to the mortal, "You'll live."

Time

November 2, 2021 09:47:27  #73

"Well, that's good." Ark is sitting.

(slaps the rp WAKE UP)

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

November 2, 2021 20:27:52  #74

Echo spoke up, throwing her hands in the air dramatically to express happiness, "Yay! They'll live!"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

November 4, 2021 06:36:28  #75

I live))

The mortal was visibly relieved. “Thank you,” he said to both Time and the mage.

“Good. Now how do we recover your memories?” the Bushbeast pressed. It was great that the mortal wasn’t going to die anytime soon, but he was more interested in finding out how he and Ishmael were seemingly connected.

Call me Ishmael.

November 4, 2021 18:19:28  #76

"Are you asking him, or asking the rest of us?" Galaxian asks. "Because if you're asking the rest of us, I think retrieving his name would be a good start." He continues by justifying: "I think even if most of us don't specialize in memory-finding, we can find information like names more easily, and names can find out other information without other supernatural abilities."

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

November 5, 2021 00:27:34  #77

((He live))

Time nods in recognition of the mortals thanks, then says, "I'm with Huck here. I'm certainly interested in learning more on you. It's quite interesting, what you have." He remarks.

He then questions, "Are you sure you don't remember anything else other that what you've already told?"

Time

November 7, 2021 22:45:54  #78

The mortal’s eye shut in concentration. While the poison was gone, his head was still fuzzy, and anything he could bring up was disjointed and far away, as if he was viewing everything underwater. Nothing of use, it seemed. He opened his eyes and gave the deity an apologetic look. “I’ve got nothing.”

Call me Ishmael.

November 12, 2021 19:57:43  #79

"Hm... well. Only time will tell what will happen. Unless if we can find anything that might help you recall." Time says, "And no, I don't mean me, just time. You know what I mean."

Time

Board footera