HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 10, 2021 16:42:03  #1

Time also decides to make this one too: An IDEA thread

Time making ideas

As of posting this, he'll probably be talking about those ten characters he's designing.

Last edited by Time (August 10, 2021 19:46:57)

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

August 10, 2021 21:40:21  #2

Re: Time also decides to make this one too: An IDEA thread

First ideas and stuff: Names

Names can be cool.

I wanna think up some names that sound unique but not like, fantasy stuff, if that makes sense.

Now the only thing is how to come up with them...

Time

August 10, 2021 22:32:40  #3

I think It might be time to give my characters names... now of course time to think of them

Time

August 10, 2021 22:38:31  #4

Guys give me a noun (preferably a longer one)

please

Time

August 10, 2021 22:47:14  #5

Deoxyribonucleic acid

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

August 10, 2021 23:06:40  #6

Not a very long noun, but "chamomile".

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

August 11, 2021 09:33:04  #7

@Galax: I felt like you would answer something like that

@Spec: ooh I like it, I'll save it. Tbh when I ment longer nouns I ment 3+ syllables. Which isn't too long now that I look at it

Time

August 13, 2021 19:36:15  #8

Thinking of country names now...

Time

August 17, 2021 21:57:32  #9

Alrighty imma go post my first character "thoughts"

Time

August 17, 2021 22:06:13  #10

Starting with stats and physical notes for the STEALTH character. The one with the cloak, since she's currently my favorite of the currently more developed characters

Strength: 3/5
Agility: 5/5
Combat: 5/5 (However lower than Balanced, another character in development)
Vitality: 4/5
Stamina: 4/5
Magic: 3/5
Attack power: 2/5
Reaction time: 5/5
Intelligence: 4/5
Social: 2/5
Will: N/A
Empathy: 0.5/5

Name: Sekrethel Strive [WIP]
Race: [REDACTED]
Height: 158 cm (5’6”)
Weight: 52 kg (115 lbs)
Blood type: Unknown
Origin: Unknown
Birthday: December 07 Unknown
Eye color: Ice Blue
Hair color: Platinum blond, almost white
Hobbies: None
Dislikes: Unknown
Weapon: Knives
Magic user type*: Unknown

Tbh idk what an N/A for will would mean. I really enjoy doing stats ngl.

Sekrethel Strive is still a WIP name but it's already growing on me.

Last edited by Time (April 2, 2022 01:06:57)

Time

August 17, 2021 22:28:27  #11

And a little info about Sekrethel as well that I randomly decided to do in a post-interview format.

Sekrethel Strive (Sek for short, however, she does not respond to it) is a mysterious girl who seems to have no emotions. If ever asked about her origins, she seems to stay very vague except she refers to “The People”. Sometimes she doesn’t even recognize the question. 

Her origins of learning her skills and technique are quite unknown as well, as her answers for this also stays vague. Even if her origins are secret, there is no doubt she is immensely proficient in combat and the related skills of a stealth operative. Despite her (seemingly) young age, she acts in combat with the knowledge and experience of a greatly seasoned veteran. It is safe to say that she is a prodigy. 

However, it might be noticed that in combat, while she seems very skilled, she fights as if… what could only be compared to a wild animal. It seems she has no care for dignity in combat, going to cheap shots and using even swipes as if her hands were claws. While she may be moving with experience, easily reading the opponent’s movements, she returns fire with quite unpredictable and unexpected attacks.

What is even more complex is that Sekrethel seems to not understand very basic concepts that were taught as a child. No, not school subjects such as science and math, as she seems to be rather highly intelligent in those subjects, but rather basic emotional concepts, as noted before, she seems to have no emotions, and is confused by them. 

However she seems to understand that people do have emotions, but she does not understand these said emotions and will comment down upon them in a logical way. In fact, most of her dialogue contains logical notes and facts about her observations. Due to this, she is usually quiet and keeps to herself.

(Oh also out of character, she has pointy teeth)

Last edited by Time (December 10, 2021 14:44:53)

Time

November 13, 2021 01:56:24  #12

Ok, I should post more info for more characters. starting first with the PILOT. The guy with the big swords over in my art thread 

As you can see, in comparison to his artwork, some of his traits are different from others. Such as his eyes, if you really were paying that much attention. This is because I've decided to update them. The most recent info is the correct info. Expect lots of WIP for these characters. I'm pretty sure the stuff I post here is wip already. Not even complete.

Agility: 3/5
Combat: 3/5
Vitality: 3/5
Magic: 4/5
Attack power: 4.5/5 (1 with no swords)
Reaction time: 5/5
Intelligence: 3.5/5
Social: 3/5
Will: 2.5/5
Empathy: 4/5

Power type: from weapon

Name: (Danny?) N. Dragonlance [WIP]
Race: Human
Height: 180 cm (5’11)
Weight: 73 kg (161 lbs)
Blood type: AB
Origin: The Flying Fleet Nation of Byreburhg [WIP]
Birthday: October 26
Eye color: Green
Hair color: Brown
Hobbies: Tinkering, collecting pens and watches
Dislikes: Being stationary
Weapon: Dragonlance Mk IV
Magic user type*: artifact user

Last edited by Time (April 2, 2022 01:08:11)

Time

November 13, 2021 02:11:23  #13

Danny N. Dragonlance is a young pilot hailing from The Flying Fleet Nation of Byreburhg. As he is a part of the Dragonlance family, a renowned family of pilots, there is a high expectation from him, and he does not disappoint. His knowledge of airships and other related aircraft is immense, so immense he can most likely function any airship with relative ease.

He seems to be an ace, top-of-the-class pilot at most aircraft, however, he notes he prefers the faster ships, not that he minds too much.

On his personality, he seems on the more lax side, yet emotional. He may be prone to emotions during intense situations and act on them rather than choosing the best logical choice. While he may sometimes have an arrogant and somewhat selfish aura about him, he does have hints of kindness in his character. I additon it seems he would never run away from a fight, and fearlessly protects any close ones, which is in few number.

Other than his aircraft, his chosen weapon is named the Dragonlance Mk IV, two large greatswords-shaped weapons that are telekinetically controlled with the user’s mind, named after the user’s family. This weapon, along with the Dragonlance teachings, is an heirloom of the family. The Dragonlance requires immense mental power to be able to use effectively. This may come in the form of changing forms and generating energy. The only reason why the Dragonlance can be manipulated with telekinesis is due to their special cores. Made of a rare ore that allows the user to link and control it with their mind. They are primarily kept and used in their sheathed form which is apparently "nonlethal" (yet it still seems quite destructive). Even so, Danny prefers alive than dead.

While he was trained by his family, his grandfather taught him the most about piloting and combat. This has given Danny a strong bond with his grandfather. His Grandfather was the last holder of the Dragonlance. Under his possession, it was the Dragonlance Mk. III. As of now the previous wielder of the Dragonlance is retired, however that is all we know.

On a note with the others in the interview, it seems that he has taken interest in Sekrethel Strive, the emotionless girl that specializes in stealth operations. The reasons are unknown.

Last edited by Time (December 10, 2021 14:54:10)

Time

November 13, 2021 02:12:02  #14

Also planning to redo his hat, and some parts of his appearance. Mostly clothing.

Time

November 13, 2021 17:14:18  #15

And maybe looking into his personality as well.

Time

November 13, 2021 17:17:21  #16

And 100% definitely changing the design of the Dragonlance

Time

November 13, 2021 18:02:31  #17

Ok well, the next Character I'm giving some of my writings on. The girl with the red hair. Labeled "Dex fighter" I really need to rename her role. I was thinking, "Immense firepower" or just "Firepower"

Agility: 4/5
Combat: 2.5/5 (Untrained, but dirty)
Stamina: 2/5
Magic: 2/5
Attack power: 6/5 (0.5/5 with no explosives)
Reaction time: 3/5
Intelligence: 3/5
Social: 3/5
Will: 2/5
Empathy: 3/5

Name: Kels Central Dalatencys (Or so she claims?)
Race: Elven
Height: 175 cm (5’9”)
Weight: 71.6 kg (158 lbs)
Blood type: Elvish AB
Origin: Alleganhia(?) [WIP]
Birthday: May 28
Eye color: Orange
Hair color: Red
Hobbies: Sleeping, bossing people around [WIP]
Likes: Making a scene, Dreaming about being a ruler, money, being lazy, money[WIP]
Dislikes: Having to follow royal protocol (or any protocol to that matter), Doing things that don't benefit her.
Weapon: Own self/body. Big Blast (trump card technique, different modes, like shatter, sonic, silence, come up with a few other cool ones)

Last edited by Time (April 2, 2022 01:09:19)

Time

November 13, 2021 18:04:46  #18

Kels Central Dalatencys is an elven character claiming to be of royal blood to the elven country of Alleganhia(WIP). It's hard to tell whether she is telling the truth, lying, or truthfully living an illusion. She does not seem of royal blood, and Elven royalty says that they do not recognize the name Kels Central Dalatencys. But it is true that Central Dalatencys is a last name for the royal family. In fact, it is the house name for the central royal family. Not even a branch, meaning if she is royalty, she would be a qualifier for the throne, which currently belongs to King Salix, with Princess Dionaea as his current heir. Her first name also sounds very unlike sounds unlike normal Elvish names.

However, even if she was royalty, she wouldn't be a suitable heir, as one can quickly tell by her large ego, short temper, and expressing annoyance if she were to do the tasks of a ruler (such as negotiating, paperwork, and politics). It seems the only reason why she would want to be the Queen of a nation is so she can participate in high life, and be on the top.

On her narcissism, she seems to only care and place effort into things that only benefit her. On anything else, she acts lazy. Which means she is fairly uncooperative. She’s also very loud. It might seem that Alexander might have a problem with this one. But I'm sure it's nothing he's handled.

Unexpectedly, she has unrivaled attack power. This is due to her physiology. Located on her forearms and forelegs are pull cords (one per location). Yanking these cords will result in a devastating blast. It’s extremely destructive, it can be considered that out of the team, she has the most destructive potential, even beating out Daniel N. Dragonlance’s ships and his Dragonlance Mk IV. Kels can direct and vary these blasts based on the hand sign she does when she pulls the cord.

However in exchange, as she pulls the cord, the blast destroys the limb that it was attached to.

Why does she know this? She doesn’t know. We don’t know. It’s definitely odd that a pauper has a weapon that world-class armies would crave. She has nothing in her history that could be a hint or clue. In fact, her file has little to no background knowledge at all. Mostly everything is speculation. Whether or not she’s of royal elven blood, or she’s just very delusional. One of the only pieces of info that we do know about her is that she was discovered in the city of Centrvitae, which is a highly diverse trading city. (change?)

She does also have a regenerative ability. It is rather slow, though. Say that in a scenario, she is in combat for 1 hour. She of her injuries will continue on throughout the entire battle, especially her limbs. While she has never actually pulled a ripcord on her limbs, it is expected that it will take a good while for it to come back. Because of this, it’s been recommended and noted that Kels should be used very sparingly, and only for the threats that require her firepower.

When it comes to her power though, she has great pride in it. As she knows the destructive power and worth it has. It adds to her ego. However, she does not have any formal combat training. I suppose Alexander will have to deal with formally training her too.

Royal or not, she is still a very important asset for firepower. If she is of royal blood, she’s definitely going to need more resources placed into her safety, even if she has proven herself more than capable to be able to take care of herself. It would also require research into why she would be rejected by the royal family. In truthful honesty, it is most likely she is delusional or lying.

Oh, she’s also poor. Which is why she loves money. A big incentive for her.

Last edited by Time (November 19, 2021 01:33:46)

Time

November 13, 2021 18:05:10  #19

Woah that's a lot of writing. Should I write in smaller nuggets?

Time

November 14, 2021 14:09:13  #20

I'm thinking if I did do that, I'd just post here every time I worked on the characters

Time

November 18, 2021 23:03:19  #21

Who's that "Alexander" mentioned in Kels's info o.o

From the descriptions I think I really like Danny xD
Wonder what the N in his name means (unless it's written in the post and I missed it lol rip).

I'm curious about the fact that the characters are listed as being from nations (their origins). I guess you have some cool worldbuilding :0.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 19, 2021 01:31:31  #22

Hmmm... I too wonder... maybe I should work on him next... or maybe should I work on someone else?

Nah not even I know what it means lol.

Yep. I indeed do have to do world building. Idk. I'm both looking forward to it and not at the sand time heh

Oh also thanks for showing me that I left a (very) small part of Kels's info out by accident. I noticed when I was rereading it

Last edited by Time (November 19, 2021 01:42:35)

Time

November 20, 2021 21:50:22  #23

Alright, some info for the DIVINE REPRESENTATIVE, the one I want to redesign the most. 

Agility: 3/5
Combat: 3.5/5 (4.5 being dirty)
Magic: 3/5
Attack power: 3/5
Reaction time: 4/5
Intelligence: 3/5
Social: 4/5
Will: 5/5
Empathy: 4/5

Name: Gilles Gin Aehalare Darly (Or should it be Gin Gilles?) [WIP]
Race: Human
Height: 5’9
Weight: 72 kg (159 lbs)
Blood type: B
Origin: Whitecastle, Trast
Birthday: March 3
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Brown
Hobbies: Flame ceremonies, Cooking
Dislikes: Poverty, Any threat towards his sister
Weapon: The Light’s Reach and multiple shields
Special trait: Religion: The Flame

Honestly, I'm still pretty inffy on the little profile info I have here. Not so much on the stats though, since in reality, it doesn't matter too too much as the other things.

Last edited by Time (April 2, 2022 01:11:03)

Time

November 21, 2021 13:11:36  #24

More info on the guy

Gilles Gin Aehalare Darly, or simply Gilles Gin, is a representative warrior from The Flame and will be the divine representative of the group.

Gilles Gin is the original name that he was bestowed or the one he came up with himself. Aehalare Darly is the name of the one who took him in. Priest Aehalare Darly of The Flame.

Originally, Gilles was an orphan, residing in Whitecastle, Trast, with his background fairly unknown, he remembers living in the slums most of his childhood before Priest Darly interfered. He had to fight for food and shelter almost daily, which made him a fairly good scraper.

However as told before, Priest Darly had taken him under his wing at age 14, granting him the teachings of The Flame, and due to Priest Darly being a member of the Sentinels of the Flame (placeholder name?), also taught him ways of combat and keeping the law, which added onto his self taught street fighting.

Gin is very strong with The Flame, as he has an indomitable will gained from the slums. As well as an inspiring sense of purpose. He is highly devout, however still respectful and not overzealous, the teachings of being a Sentinels of the Flame helped enforce it.

In fact, he is such a highly trusted member of The Flame community, he was granted one of The Flame’s blessed weapons: The Light’s Reach.

In relation to his "sister" Allizha, he is, like most things he cares about, ferociously protective of her. She will be a part of the team as medical support.

In relation to their origins, Gilles and Allizha had come in contact with one another in the slums of their city, and have stuck together ever since. While they aren't related by blood, their bond is as genuine as any other sibling bond, possibly even stronger than some.

Combat-wise, Gilles’ primary weapon is, as said before, “The Light’s Reach”, which is (as of this design, with no redesigns yet) a magical mace with two modes. It’s the basic form, and in a form whereupon the head detaches from the rest of the mace and is used more like a whip. Both versions can sprew fire. For a redesign, I can imagine just a metal magical torch. I think I like the redesign idea a lot more.

Still looking to develop his life before an urchin, if he ever had one.

Time

November 23, 2021 01:49:10  #25

Ok so next up is the HEALER character.

Strength: 2/5
Agility: 2/5
Combat: N/A /5 (refrains from combat)
Vitality: 3/5
Stamina: 3.5/5 (new)
Magic: 4/5
Attack power: N/A /5 (refrains from combat)
Reaction time: 3/5
Intelligence: 3.5/5
Social: 2/5
Will: 3/5
Empathy: 4/5 (new)

Name: Alliha? Allizha? [WIP]
Race: Crowned [WIP race??]
Height: 160 cm (5’3”)
Weight: 48 kg (106 lbs)
Blood type: Crowned O
Origin: Whitecastle, Trast
Birthday: December 16
Eye color: Bright blue (glowing). Golden (glowing, when using magic)
Hair color: White
Hobbies: Watching nature, spending time with her "brother", nature walks
Likes: her brother, positivity (especially smiles) [WIP, make something less generic?]
Dislikes: Death, unnecessary violence (and violence in general), loud, nosy people.
Weapon: Crown
Magic user type*: Type 1

Last edited by Time (April 2, 2022 01:12:10)

Time

November 23, 2021 01:54:49  #26

Allizha is a Crowned, a rare humanoid race that has two defining traits, a Crowned has an immense aptitude for magic, and their “crown”, the namesake. Allizha seems to be a very quiet person, and usually, Gilles, her brother-figure, speaks for her.

Like Gilles, she too was a city Urchin, originating in Whitecastle. However, it is quite odd that a Crowned is one, due to their placement in society and other races' perception of them. As of the moment, this is a plot hole. I am finding an explanation as to why she is an urchin.

At age 5, she had first come in contact with Gilles Gin, who was age 9 at the time. They often relied on each other for survival, with Gilles doing the heavy lifting, while Allizha observed and watched for information they needed to survive. At age 10, she was taken in by Priest Aehalare Darly of The Flame, as Gilles was when he was 14. While Gilles took great interest in The Flame, and while Allizha did participate, she wasn’t as interested as he was. However, that did not matter too much to Priest Darly, as long as there’s another urchin off the streets.

However, what did matter to Darly was that she had almost no training on her innate abilities of magic as a Crowned. Darly made sure to educate her on it, as well as proper education.

While training, she had taken up healing magic as her specialty. It’s most likely due to her personality. More on that later. When first given the chance to learn combat magic at 15, she refused to do so. Not by saying no, but rather by locking and staying in her room until Darly concluded that there’s no way that she’ll learn anything more than the very basics of generating an attack spell (which was taught to her the day before, which she was not expecting).

This can lead to more on her personality. In addition to her quietness, she’s very non-confrontational, as seen in the example before. However, she is also very empathetic (or sympathetic, depending on the case? Idk the difference). It's probably why she refused to learn combat magic. She can't bring herself to kill another. Which can be a weakness at some points and strength at another.

It's likely why she specializes in healing magic and places everything she has into it as well. Not only does her natural ability to be a Crowned make her exemplary at it, but also she places hard work in it as well.

At the age of 18, she is the youngest of the group (excluding Sekrethel, whose age is unknown).

Still looking for life before an urchin, if she ever had one.

Time

November 23, 2021 13:55:32  #27

More info for these two characters.

The Crowned
Crowned (plural Crowns) are a rare humanoid race (species?) that has two defining traits, their immense aptitude for magic, and their “crown”, their namesake. Naturally born with one, they come in many shapes and colors, however, they all form a ring of some sort around the Crowned’s head.

Due to their rarity, and aptitude for magic They may be treated as royalty. Their magic aptitude has earned them high respect among people and other magic users. Some may be great professors and wells of knowledge, or they may be soldiers that leap through the ranks. Or they may be rulers. They were born with a crown, after all. Royalty wear crowns.

However there is a duality. Some may hunt them, as the crown of a Crowned fetches a large sum of money, being amazing natural spellcasting foci, and can be valuable ingredients for magic consumables or artifacts. Many also fear the Crowned, for good reason as well, the high magical aptitude of the race makes them extremely dangerous opponents. Plus, there is no boundary on a Crowned’s morality, they are like humans when it comes to morality, complex and varied. They were born with a crown, after all. Tyrants wear crowns.

Allizha is a crowned.

Last edited by Time (November 23, 2021 13:58:59)

Time

November 23, 2021 13:58:36  #28

Information of Trast, the sentinels, and the flame.
The Sentinels of the Flame are special units that are one of the products of Trast’s theocratic council. Led by Aehalare Darly, the Sentinels are tasked with keeping law within Trast when traditional city guards can not do so. That can range from highly dangerous criminals to dangerous monstrosities.

Trast has a corruption problem, so they are also tasked with rooting out the corrupt. But who of the government officials are friendly, and who are foes? It is believed that Sentinels themselves might be corrupted.

The Sentinels have a counterpart, the Venturers of the Flame. Special forces of Trast, meant for events and to achieve goals outside of the country. Now, what exactly are the goals of Trast? It aligns well with The Flame’s goal since they are a theocracy.

The Flame is a religious organization within this world. The belief is of The Flame, an entity, force, or thing of creation, that guides. The Flame comforts, as it is the warmth of the fire. The Flame creates, as it is the energy that drives progression. The Flame is what guides many through the dark. The goal of The Flame organization is to find the “First Flame” or “Purest Flame”. What is that? I don’t know yet.

Last edited by Time (November 23, 2021 13:59:13)

Time

November 23, 2021 18:58:30  #29

Well, 5 characters left to design. Yep. For the main team. That's still a lot.

I need to decide who is next to be developed

help me guys

Last edited by Time (November 23, 2021 18:59:06)

Time

November 23, 2021 19:07:01  #30

help me I forgor how to do polls

Time

Board footera