HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 30, 2021 01:41:24  #91

Re: Panic at the Disco! but it's Not a Disco, it's a Mall

Francis would have said something back to Hitan, but he paused, frozen in place. Francis became suddenly aware of everything.  The corpses, the blood, the smell of burning flesh, the pain everyone felt. It was overwhelming, it was...

Francis quickly covered his own drooling, grinning mouth in shame, but not fast enough that Faust didn't see. Faust obnoixiously laughed loudly, "So much like me! He might even need a muzzle~"

Francis didn't say anything in retaliation, he instead turned away and looked around, keeping his shaking hands over his mouth. For Francis, death had a smell, and so many corpses around... the whole area reeked. Francis must have been so focused on finding the group that he didn't notice it before. Francis felt lightheaded from all of this and the growing smoke from the fire.

Echo hugged Germaine back, sobbing. This was scary, everything was scary. And it was stressful. Echo wasn't sure if she was even helping.

There are no more hitmen.

Malaika muttered to Phantom, "...Everything is really-" She was cut off by her own coughing, blood spurting from her mouth and drenching the front of her. There... there was an unnatural amount of blood that kept flowing and flowing.

"My, my, it would be bad if she bled out," Favian commented, staring at Phantom. "Or if she suffocated. Say, would you like to see that? Wouldn't it be interesting? I'm actually getting very tired of her. She's so weak, such a boring character."

Malaika grabbed at her throat and mouth, slowly starting to crumple down. She couldn't talk, all that came out was gurgling. The flames around the three of them worsened.

Favian asked Phantom, "How long do you think it would take for her to suffocate? I'll stop if you answer correctly." Favian smiled sweetly, so sweetly as if he wasn't a pure monster.

Perhaps Phantom can feel someone trying to connect with him telepathically?

Smoke was filling the whole area around everyone, thick and dark. The smoke was the worse around Malaika, Favian, and Phantom. For Alma and Lumi, it was making it hard to see everyone else, especially due to the burning corpses. The smoke was starting to effect Lumi, while it had no effect on Alma due to that he doesn't need to breathe.

The mall sprinklers went off, but they have no effect on Malaika's hellfire and smoke.

Silence is hard to see, but they almost can fully move again. They're still on the ground, frantically wiggling around.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

August 30, 2021 02:32:58  #92

Hitan didn't need an answer. He just grabs Francis's arm--or more precisely, a part of the other's clothing. He himself knows some don't like to get touched directly. However, even if only based upon some fabric, his grip is strong, as if clinging to the other's existence.
Over the course of the next few seconds, a ring of light appears on the upper arm of those Hitan is not an enemy of. Meanwhile, the young man tugs Francis a little towards Germaine and Echo's direction.
He hopes he doesn't have to say everything. It seems like common sense for everyone to group up in these circumstances, right?

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

August 30, 2021 03:09:19  #93

Francis understands and gets closer to Germaine and Echo, hesitating a bit in front of the barrier.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 2, 2021 22:01:07  #94

Germaine noticed Francis, but she didn't dare open the barrier for him to enter. Better safe than sorry, she thought, but acknowledged Francis with a faint nod. 
The next thing she did was try to heal Malaika.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

September 3, 2021 20:25:15  #95

Meanwhile, Hitan fades back into the smoke, starting for Silence's direction. He keeps his attention on the surroundings, though, specifically for any particular danger.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 4, 2021 11:51:36  #96

Phantom recognized the attempt to create a telepathic link and opened his mind, cautiously. Who's there?

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

September 4, 2021 21:25:59  #97

It was a strange sensation, a sensation almost like muffling, and Germaine could perhaps feel it. If it was to be described, it could be like thick like cotton and as impenetrable as perhaps steel, maybe even more. It was strange because it wasn't aimed towards Germaine, it was aimed towards something, someone else. Someone dying, Malaika, it was aimed at Malaika, it was blocking Germaine's healing. This "sensation", this feeling was blocking, cancelling out Germaine's healing magic specifically for Malaika. No one else has this effect, strangely, but isn't it terrible?

"It's so terrible," Faust mumbled out, bored looking and slurring. "But this pain is so much like alcohol~!" Faust laughed, delusional and intoxicated.

Silence was desperately trying to stand up, falling back down on their knees as their feet and toes weren't working, and their knees were still effected. They noticed Hitan, but they didn't say anything, still attempting to move on their own. They're swearing under their breath, rubbing at their skin to try to get rid of the blackened bruises that signified their temporary paralysis from poison. Blood was dripping from their eyes like tears, staining their cheeks.

The voice replied to Phantom in flashes.

Malaika will- die in sixteen- minutes from- suffocation-

The voice cut out. The voice itself was scratchy.

Silence coughed up some blood, swearing even louder.

"(Censor) these (censor)ing (censor)-(censor), (CENSOR), (CENSOR), (CENSOR)! THIS IS (CENSOR)-"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 4, 2021 22:33:47  #98

He ignores the swears. He's much too used to them. Besides, in this case, they aren't even directed towards him! What a blessing. Instead, he focuses on drawing out the abilities he's keeping hidden.
Despite only being partially Fallen Angel, it dictates his lack of healing ability for others. In this case, it would have been easier if he weren't with a disguise on, but with it on, he's unable to draw out the healing. Purification, on the other hand, is something innate to him. Poisons of any kind counts as an impurity, even those inherent to someone's existence. Fortunately, in this case, it doesn't seem to be that way anyhow. 
Speaking will take away from your body's supply of oxygen as well as redirect your strength to breathing, he reminds telepathically as he kneels nearby the other. He reaches a gloved hand out and his hair falls over his eyes. A faint glow pulses behind his clothing somewhere through the dimness. Therefore, please allow me to help you.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 5, 2021 00:35:26  #99

A frown appeared on Germaine's face. She tried to pinpoint the source of the healing block. Right now it was directed at Malaika, but who knows if in some moments it would also affect the others around?

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

September 5, 2021 16:57:53  #100

Phantom looked directly into Favian's eyes. "Sixteen minutes." he said clearly, his voice rough from smoke he'd inhaled.

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

September 5, 2021 22:11:23  #101

Silence looked up at Hitan, stopping their profanities. Now looking closer at them, their features are much easier to see. Their lips definitely were waxy and chapped. Sweat was beading down their face, definitely due to the heat of the flames around the area. Their eyes are still bloodshot, but... Their eyes seem to now be a strange lime green; the roots of their hair has turned into a dark brownish colour.

Silence said, "Yeah, like, that would be super helpful, bro." They give a thumbs up.

Favian grinned back, humming a bit. He thought for a second before giving a reply.

"Correct."

Malaika gasped in air, the blood stopping. Her throat and chest cleared up instantly. 

Germaine could perhaps feel the sensation disappear from Malaika, and now she is able to heal Malaika.

Favian suddenly disappeared, reappearing in front of Phantom midair, his hand outstretched towards the boy.

What stopped Favian from reaching Phantom were thick, thorny vines. The vines kept Favian suspended in the air.

Rose petals fell to the ground, being licked up and withering in blue hell flames. In the parts of Favian's skin that the thorns cut into, small rose buds bloomed.

"I don't know who the hell you are, I don't know who the hell you think you are, and I don't particularly care either," Alma said, covered in his own blood. Through the cuts and blood, one could see Alma's skin across his cheeks were tinted dark green, and from his fingers to a few inches away from his elbows matched in shade.

Alma's eyes pierced through the smoke and flames, a beautiful yet angry shade of hot pink. He looked beyond irritated, although unfortunately unable to feel hatred. Yet still, he could feel emotions close to it.

The vines tightened around Favian, the large thorns dragging across and into Favian's skin even more.

"I'm really tired of you terrorizing us. I'm especially tired of you terrorizing my kids."

Favian's lips turned into a smirk as he made no attempt to escape from the vines. Favian said, "You don't even know who Nivia was."

"Her name is Echo."

"So I've heard."

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 5, 2021 22:25:18  #102

"Bro?" he echoes, the words escaping his lips as he repeats, like a small child hearing the term for the first time. His eyes still hidden by his bangs, he smiles.
Hitan hoists them up carefully, with one arm looping around his shoulder as he holds onto them the best he can as well. Then, he heads for Germaine's barrier. Once near enough, he calls, "Germaine! Some healing here, please."
The poison on Silence dissipates.
Honestly, more than anything, the narrator just wants to know where the heck he stored the guns from earlier.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 5, 2021 22:38:28  #103

A sort of violent and painful healing hit Malaika once the barrier dissipated, as the energy for that had accumulated very quickly before being used. Germaine would have apologized right then if she could. But the result did more good than harm anyways.
Hitan's request was heard. This time, Germaine tried to make the heal gradual and quick, like she had been doing a while ago. It worked. However, her control over the healing's effects was vanishing. She regretted not mastering that type of magic.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

September 6, 2021 17:25:03  #104

Phantom had backed away from Favian when he reached towards him. He stared at Alma. Even though he didn't know him too well, he still felt something a little closer to fear than he was used to.

September 7, 2021 00:34:49  #105

Silence stood near the barrier, clapping their hands together a little impatiently. They wanted to be over near where Favian was so they could... Ah, well, in less profane words: "beat him up".

When Germaine started healing Silence, Silence's eyes turned back into their usual light blue. As well, the roots of their hair turned back into pure black.

Silence eyed Faust, then suddenly growled, "Ah hell nah! THIS bastard again?! Dude, why can't you learn to (censor) off?!"

Faust said to Francis, "Nice to see you're still friends with the little delinquent."

Francis blankly stared down at the ground as Silence flipped Faust off.

There was a pause, Silence remembering what Hitan said about oxygen. They're still having trouble standing stably due to paralysis, but it's getting better quite quickly die to Hitan getting rid of the poison and Germaine healing them.

Faust giggled, wanting more attention, "Oh Francis~ Don't you know you look so much like Emil?"

Francis' head snapped up. Very quietly, a faint whisper came past his lips.

"Emil?"

Silence warned, reaching out to touch Francis' shoulder, "Francis, don't listen to him, he's tr-" For the first time, Francis slapped Silence's hand away. Silence cringed back, confused and a bit hurt by their best friend's behavior.

Francis' eyes were fixated on the face of someone who knew more than him, wide yet blank. He wanted to know more... no, he needed to know more.

Faust added on, latching his prey in a web of thoughts, "You want to know how he died, don't you? You've wondered about it for years, right? Isn't that why you visited his grave so often?"

Echo called out from inside the barrier, "Francis?" Echo was starting to shake, fear welling up inside her.

Favian giggled, and slowly that giggle built up into a loud, maniacal laughter.

"All of this for a little girl?!"

Alma tightened the vines, causing Faust to cough. Blood hit the ground in small waterfalls.

Malaika was watching, still breathing hard. There was a lot going on, and Malaika was recovering from both Favian's torture and Germain's sudden healing.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 7, 2021 00:47:33  #106

Hitan wants to know why mortals are so easily manipulated by things that can actually be helped. Anyways, he keeps holding Silence. 
"You want to know so much that you would hurt someone you love who is currently alive, Francis?" he asks rhetorically with no change in tone. "You would listen to someone who would twist the truth and who caused the truth in the first place to make others suffer?"

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 7, 2021 09:05:28  #107

Francis hesitated, his head going back down so he can stare at the ground again. He looked back at Hitan, his eyes squinting as he tried to focus. His eyes looked back and forth, unable to keep still as he tried to stare. His pupils were dilated, taking up all the space in his irises. His face was flushed as if he had a fever. Something was obviously wrong. His words slurred when he spoke, and Francis had a terrible time trying to stand, his body jolting from imbalance.

"I feel sick," Francis said, blinking rapidly.

Everything to Francis was shaking, as if in an earthquake. Colours bounced off everything unnaturally, and Francis felt like his head was under water as everyone was muffled.

Francis shook his head, trying to clear his brain. What was he doing? Where was he again?

When he stopped his head shake, Francis opened his eyes to no one around him. Where was he? Francis rubbed his eyes, and there beside him he could see Hitan and Silence. Who were these people? Oh, right, but...

Why did Francis feel so happy? The smell in the room was retched, so why did he feel happy? The smell made him feel light headed, and Francis realized how hungry he felt. Why was he hungry? Gods, what was he doing again?

"Francis~ Did you already forget about Emil?"

Francis looked back up at Faust, nearly stumbling due to how hard and fast he moved his head up. Emil... Right, right, Francis wanted to know about Emil. Maybe it was just a small pinpoint of hope that made Francis want to know more. Maybe it was curiosity.

Faust enjoyed how drunken Francis was. It was a bit boring, as Francis was very quiet, but his stumbling was amusing.

He chuckled as Francis stammered out, "I-I... I..."

Last edited by Echo (September 7, 2021 09:09:00)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 7, 2021 10:45:59  #108

Instead of asking a question for no response again, Hitan speaks to Silence telepathically: I am supposing you have not seen him act like this before? So, solutions-wise, do you think it would be effective if I attacked Faust, or shall I just let the situation progress as it is currently going?

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 7, 2021 11:30:33  #109

"Get me- closer- to Francis- behind- him-" Came the static reply. "Then attack- Faust- after- I- Knock- out Francis- He'll- be- fine-"

"He died so suddenly, didn't he?' Faust continued. Francis opened and closed his mouth, trying to find words to reply with.

"Do you know how he died?"

Francis looked back at the ground.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 7, 2021 12:29:11  #110

Well, the way Hitan's moving behind Francis isn't sus at all. Noooo, not at all.
For some reason, he feels like this is a bad idea. Then again, personally he doesn't exactly take care of situations by knocking people out. 
Mostly, he feels like this might be one of those situations where the plan just doesn't work. Well, hey, not his idea. And likely better than one to just attack the criminal cannibal who's stuck in the ice, anyways.
Y'know, this would all be much more stealthy if he weren't carrying someone.
Echo-san, could you please freeze his mouth as well? he asks her. Not that it'd stop telepathy, but he can block that for Francis if need be. Inconveniencing is great.
Anyways, he's behind the boy now, ready for an attempt to get his chest punched through or something. Wouldn't be the first time.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 7, 2021 16:30:15  #111

Once close enough, Silence pulled out a small capsule from under their crop top, opening it to reveal a small cushion pin in one section and dark, thick liquid in the other.

Francis looked up, back up at Faust, and mumbled, "I... I don't know..."

Faust would have opened his mouth if Echo hadn't frozen it. He started scratching at his face to get rid of the sudden ice, small chunks of skin peeling off along with blood.

Silence pulled the needle out and dipped it in the liquid. In one clean move, they swept their arm and stuck across the back of Francis' neck, revealing for a moment a tattoo of some sort on Francis' neck. A thin line of red appeared where Silence sliced, shallow and not even bleeding.

Francis' eyes went wide, his mouth agape as shock filled in. His vision turned fuzzy as he felt a terrible pain on the back of his neck. Francis' eyes rolled back, and the boy passed out, Silence catching him by the back of his shirt before he could hit the ground.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 7, 2021 16:41:42  #112

Hitan does the part where he blocks off telepathic attempts to Francis for the time being. He mouths a "Thank you very much" to Echo while commenting telepathically to Silence, That was unexpectedly successful.  Maybe not the healthiest way of doing it, but it's not like Hitan doesn't know that healthy measures can't always be taken. May I ask what you plan to do with him now? he asks, reaching out a hand to help Silence keep Francis off the ground.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 7, 2021 18:52:43  #113

Phantom saw Francis teleported next to Silence. "What happened to him?" he asked.

September 9, 2021 00:11:35  #114

"I-Have no- Idea- Just kill Faust- or- attack- him-" Silence responded. They seemed to have a lot more strength and balance now, probably not needing Hitan to help them stand, although walking would still be a bit of trouble.

Silence replied quickly to Phantom, "Probably something that bastard up there did." They jerk their head forward a bit to somewhat point at Faust, who gave a bored, slow wave while smiling widely.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 9, 2021 00:14:24  #115

He, uh, meant what they should do about Francis, but it's okay. 
"Emotional manipulation," he specifies partially for Silence before lapsing right back into the private telepathic conversation because,,, why not. Two aspects. One, any information about how to kill him without breaking the ice? Two, shall I transport your friend to a safer place?

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 9, 2021 12:02:43  #116

"...Do you want me to do something about him?" Phantom asked, holding up his whip and the gun. "I mean, he can't hurt me. I should be fine." Not sure about the invincibility since he's pretty exhausted at this point, but okay.

September 13, 2021 00:21:48  #117

Silence actually was saying they had no idea what to do with Francis, but because of the Narrator's poor RPing skills, the reply read wrong lmao.

"Shoot him in the head," Silence said.

Faust hummed, "Oh, but don't you want me to die painfully~? For revenge~?"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 13, 2021 00:27:24  #118

Kids, this is why antecedents shouldn't be overused. Or underused. 
Hitan waits patiently for a telepathic response from Silence. Well, for the second part, anyways.
"It may not work," he informs Phantom. "Shooting at his equally vile sibling did not work. Thus, there is not much reason to believe it will work this time."

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 14, 2021 10:07:59  #119

Germaine couldn't contribute much to the events outside the defensive barrier. It was stronger if the source came from the inside (where she was), and, even though she could still keep it active from outside, there was no telling what could happen in the second she'd open the protection. 
So she watched the events unfold. She checked Francis's status to make sure he wasn't badly hurt from whatever Silence did to him. 

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

September 14, 2021 15:14:10  #120

"Damn," Silence muttered.

Telepathically they spoke, realizing it was perhaps best to do so, "Well, I got more poisons if that helps with ideas."

This next part really depends on how much of Francis' physical status Germaine can sense, and if she's not sensing it but instead looking at Francis. The Narrator over here isn't sure what exactly the other Narrator means by "checked Francis' status" as that could mean by using magic or by sight lmao.

So if by magic or some way related to that:

Germaine could probably tell multiple things about Francis. Firstly, the poison Silence used put him into a coma-like, deep sleep. The poison didn't have any other effect other than causing the part on Francis' neck where Silence shallowly sliced to swell very lightly.

Next, there was a high level of... alcohol? No, something very similar to alcohol, in his body. It didn't seem like it was a substance that he ingested, nor did it seem like something someone injected into him. Did his body naturally produce it?

He has a high fever. This part was definitely a hex put onto him by someone. It's a bit difficult to tell, but perhaps Germaine can sense that the hex also had other effects to it, although not specific to her.

Francis' body seems to be in a lot of pain, and sweat is making his skin grossly shiny.

By sight:

Francis' face was flushed an unnatural deep red as he had a high fever. The area Silence had shallowly sliced was a little swollen, perhaps by the effect of the poison. He's very obviously in a deep sleep.

Francis had a very... pained expression.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

Board footera