HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 24, 2021 00:01:33  #61

Re: Panic at the Disco! but it's Not a Disco, it's a Mall

Malaika, a master at telepathy, answered pretty quickly.

Hello?

Alma takes a moment, but he's quick to connect. It takes a bit of a headache, but he's able to reply clearly.

Hi?

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

July 31, 2021 22:15:17  #62

(Sorry about no response; other threads went over this one and I didn't know it was responded to lol. Not an excuse, though.)

Thank you, Phantom, Hitan says after he's made sure Phantom has already spoken aloud. Speaking aloud while hearing a voice in your head can be quite the headache. Not that he speaks from personal experience. Salutations, he greets. I wish to provide all those who wish to come to Echo's location a shortcut as well as give forth a word of caution. The situation is, as you may have already gauged, quite dangerous. While it would seem that there is strength in numbers, at times the opposite may also be true. For those of you who cannot fight, I would appreciate it much more if you leave and seek shelter. Safety is a top priority, both for you and me.
Somehow, even though his telepathic voice lacks the qualities his real voice has, one can tell that he was the one who broadcasted the warning earlier. A mystery, huh.
That being said, if you wish to come here, then send me affirmation. Thank you.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

August 1, 2021 18:23:34  #63

I'm coming. Phantom said immediately.

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

August 2, 2021 02:45:44  #64

I am coming as well, Malaika replied.

Alma at first started to reply out loud, but he quickly corrected himself and replied, So am I.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

August 7, 2021 17:57:33  #65

Very well. There's a moment of silence, possibly for dramatic effect--or maybe Hitan's trying not to get shot in the head. You know, the saying teaching to never judge someone has its reasons. Please inform your other company so that they at least know that you are safe and headed for here. If they would also like a shortcut, I am willing to offer it to them as well. He's referring to entities like Alois and Silence. Yeah, it's probably rational to not just disappear, huh.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 10, 2021 23:24:25  #66

Malaika quickly shoots a telepathic message to the rest of the group.

"Silence wishes to join in as well," Malaika informs Hitan.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

August 19, 2021 00:55:46  #67

(Beep boop)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

August 23, 2021 17:05:00  #68

The silence is supposed to be taken as affirmation, because everyone in that group who wanted to come appears where Hitan said they would appear.
Anyways, setting narration? Probably good for thread coordination.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 23, 2021 18:05:05  #69

Well, uh, there are a lot of hitman corpses in the scene at this point if Hitan decided to kill them or if they failed the first three shots. Like, wow, a lotta dead people.

Faust is still consuming... but something about him is starting to become (even more) off. He's eating faster, and his breath is rapid. Something is... wrong.

Favian is off to the side, resting his head on his hand as he stood and watched. He continued to dodge ice spikes Echo kept shooting up. He doesn't seem bothered by the presence of the group that suddenly appeared. In fact, it made him smile.

Ten hitmen appear very suddenly, pointing guns and ready to shoot.

Malaika, with a very slight foreseeing ability that activates under will, is able to knock guns out of two of the hitmen's hands while simultaneously throwing them to the side using telepathy and a nearby garbage can.

Silence has a gun from the last hitman they killed before Hitan gave them the "shortcut", so they immediately are shooting at the hitmen, killing three. Good thing they were prepared for this situation.

Alma is distracted, trying to take in the scene. There is too much going on at once, overwhelming his senses. He is shot straight through the head, knocked out for a few seconds, as well as shot four times in areas like his chest and stomach. He gets up again, looking extremely annoyed because he was absolutely pwned by a bunch of hitmen. He just wants to see if his kid is safe but instead was knocked out by a piece of flying metal through the brain. This is VERY annoying to Alma.
Alma catches a glimpse of Echo staring directly at him. He gave her a small smile, although some of his vision was getting blocked by the blood gushing through his forehead.

When Alma was shot through the head, Echo flinched with a short scream, almost running out of the barrier to get to him. There was a moment of horror, but instant relief came when he stood back up. She recognized that he was irritated, but ultimately okay.
She smiled back at him.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

August 23, 2021 18:17:21  #70

He has seen the action of dodging all shots and letting the hitmen just die on their own to be the more efficient course of action, so that's what he's been doing, along with collecting guns and making bodies in his wake disappear. Strangely, even though he's wearing almost all white, none of it has been stained at all. He might as well have been doing nothing this entire time.
Anyways, bullets go off course and get directed towards him again. Then, he dodges. It's a good pattern for now in his opinion.
"It's a pleasure to meet everyone," he states, once again loudly enough to be heard. "Some guidelines: Please do not be captured, please do not be mortally wounded, and please do not be killed. If these guidelines are adhered to--" he smiles, "I shall treat everyone to ice cream at the end, or anything else you can eat and wish to eat." He gives Favian a slightly pointed, disappointed look, like the last sentence was supposed to mean something, and yes, it does mean something. 
"In addition, if anyone needs loaded guns--" he adds, smiling again as he brandishes some of the guns he's confiscated. All of them have strangely changed color, paling from their original shades. He tucks them back in his pocket and continues trying not to get shot at after finishing his half-sentence. While it wouldn't be much of a problem by itself, he feels like it would be an unpleasant scene to behold. 

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 25, 2021 17:31:46  #71

Germaine's barrier is still up.
She let go of Echo, only resting a hand on the goddess's shoulder. It still is a firm hold.
A second after the others arrived, Germaine almost smiled, as she noticed they were trying to help. Although she flinched as well when Alma fell from getting shot, she let out a breath of relief after he stood up. She clenched her free hand.
Nobody would die there, not if she could help it. Germaine attempted to heal Alma from a distance. She surveyed the area in one look to take mental note of where the others were. That done, she concentrated, and it showed on her face.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

August 26, 2021 05:59:13  #72

Alma is a bit confused as to why his wounds are healing all of the sudden, but it doesn't bother him enough that he doesn't catch a glimpse of a hitman. The blood on the floor starts to bubble, and then a bunch of thick rose vines shoot up and strike through the hitman's throat. Roses bloom from the hitman's mouth, but the hitman's body poisons itself before they could even suffocate from Alma's attack. Roses continues to grow from the hitman's body until there is nothing left but a large pile of flowers.

The vines retract and Alma looks around for more hitmen. Silence shot the rest of the remaining ones. Alma then looks at Favian.

Alma doesn't like Favian already, he looks like a bastard. Doing ding ding! He is one.

Favian stares blankly back, and then the blank stare turns into a grimace.

Thirty more hitmen appear.

Yay.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

August 26, 2021 11:59:52  #73

Phantom had his whip out, slashing it at every hitman that came near him, yanking them forward so he could hit them, and throwing ones he couldn't quite reach with his telekinesis. He was in his ghost form, so any bullets shot at him just passed through him like he wasn't there. He was slowly backing himself towards Echo, probably so he could ask if she was okay.

"Hey, can I have one of those guns you were talking about?" Phantom shouted, almost irritably, at Hitan. He seemed to be faring pretty well with his whip and magic, but still, you know. Guns.

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

August 26, 2021 19:57:08  #74

The demigod earns a slight glance from Hitan, who's mostly just making it seem like he's dancing across the scene instead of actively dodging. 
"Yes sir," he answers, making his way across to Phantom, though he takes the route that's nearer to Germaine and Echo. He offers one of the better guns to Phantom (obviously a fully loaded one, even though technically some bullets should be missing?) with a smile, and once the other has a solid (haha) grip on the gun, he lets go and heads towards Alma.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 27, 2021 08:08:13  #75

(Phantom has a very solid grip definitely asgdkjahls)

After receiving the gun, Phantom began shooting the hitmen with surprising speed and accuracy, mostly considering he doesn't seem the type to have even touched a gun before.

August 27, 2021 15:39:35  #76

Earlier, Silence shot the ones that Phantom threw. Now they joined him on shooting hitmen.

Silence noticed that these hitmen were not dropping dead like the others, and they continued to fight until they were killed completely by the group's hands. Silence didn't like this.

Silence was caught off guard by being shoved to the ground, and they screamed profanities when black, glassy spider limbs pierced completely through their chest and shoulders.

Silence stared up at Faust's wide, drooling grin. And Faust stared back with multiple beady, black eyes.

Faust's body had gotten bigger with muscle, and giant spider-like appendages came from his sides. His shirt was mostly torn off, huge white, feathery wings sticking out from his back. Bloody white feathers stuck out of his skin in areas on his arms and neck.

Silence said something only Faust could hear before spitting in his face. And Faust say something that only Silence showed him briefly on their skin.

All of Faust's eyes went wide in surprise, and then in fear. And then slowly, he went back to his creepy grin. Faust backed off of Silence, who didn't move from the ground. They continued to scream curses, and they struggled to get up. Their body jerked and twitched, and then Silence stopped moving altogether, their eyes bloodshot and staring at the ceiling. The only thing that moved was their chest.

Silence couldn't fight anymore.

Faust moved on from Silence, looking around. He caught sight of Germaine and Echo, and quickly he was at the barrier Germaine created and attacking at it.

Echo jumped back and fell, staring up at Faust's laughing face. Faust was covered in the blood of hitmen he consumed, grinning and laughing as he attacked at Germaine's barrier.

Echo tried to keep a neutral expression, but she couldn't. There was something very terrifying and very off about Faust that Echo started to cry, her body trembling.

This caused Faust to enjoy this even more, his smile getting wider.

"Is little Nivia scared? Scared for her life? Or maybe her friend's life?" Faust mocked through the barrier.

Echo couldn't tear her eyes from the monster before her, and all her ice attacks stopped, giving Favian a break.

Alma was doing a bit better now. He cut open his arms to let his blood pour on the ground, creating more vines that attacked wildly at hitmen. There was a hitman who got too close, and Alma threw his blood at them. The hitman fell to the ground, screaming at clutching at their face. The skin and muscles of their face burned away, and Alma showed enough mercy to kill them off quickly by smashing their skull in with vines.

Alma didn't spare a second glance at the hitmen he killed, but you could tell he wasn't fairing very well with killing people. He looked a bit sick, his brows furrowing as he continued on.

The tips of Alma's fingers and ears were starting to turn into a greyish green, and something was poking through his hair near his forehead.

Favian watched the chaos with amusement. His voice rang out, "Don't you want Echo to restore all her memories? Don't you want her to remember you all? Are you all that selfish?"

Malaika screamed, her voice shrill and angry.

Blue flames, hell fire, burst all around, catching almost everything on fire. Almost all of the (surviving) hitmen were burning painfully.

Including Silence, who couldn't move out of the way.

Favian hit a nerve in Malaika, and Favian grinned when Malaika ran at him. He knew she looked familiar, and her now pale, silver eyes proved his theory correct. The way Malaika moved, the way she used hell fire, this all proved his theory correct.

Favian ducked out of the way of Malaika's fist.

Fire was starting to move quickly, burning everything in it's path. Alma is having a hard time as the fire is evaporating a lot of his blood that hasn't been turned into vines yet. Luckily, his already spawned vines aren't effected by fire.

It is to be noted that Malaika has been shot twice.

More hitmen appeared, but in lesser numbers than before. Although Favian is dealing with Malaika with a large grin on his face, it's noticable that he's starting to look a bit... nervous.

Narrator's OCS' Status:

Malaika: "Berserker Mode": won't be able to recognize anyone. It's best to avoid getting in her line of sight unless if you intend to calm her down. She won't be able to control her hell fire ability until calmed down, and more fire will be generated until then. She is experiencing blood loss from bullet wounds.

Silence: Paralyzed, on fire. Will die if flames on them are not put out. Very unhappy about this. They are experiencing a little bit of blood loss, unable to "heal" themself as they're using their energy to keep their body shifted in their "current" form.

Alma: Experiencing blood loss from his gun shot wounds and his own bloody rose vine ability. Will be fine for a while, probably doing the best out of everyone else.

Echo: Terrified and tired. Her ice ability is very draining, especially since she used it from a distance to attack Favian. She currently is paralyzed from fear.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

August 27, 2021 16:01:24  #77

Phantom, though unaffected by pretty much everything that was happening, saw Silence get pinned by Faust and then caught up in the flames. Diving into the flames, which moved through him harmlessly, he started to drag them out. His form flickered in and out of transparency, and his clothes started to appear singed.

August 27, 2021 16:10:17  #78

Silence's clothes are still on fire, and their skin is burned badly and still burning. They are able to breathe out a very raspy, "Thanks.", But it's barely able to be heard as so as their mouth is still mostly paralyzed. Their hair is very singed and burnt shorter. They're still bleeding a bit from the wounds Faust gave them.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

August 27, 2021 16:39:26  #79

Everything happened so quickly. Echo's friends had gotten attacked, the area was on fire, and Echo herself was still under danger.
Germaine's eyes locked onto Faust's face. And she scowled.
No fear or uncertainty in her eyes. She wasn't in a rage either. A few breaths, and then her mind cleared up. 
It was all a joint effort. She could help. She could heal. Didn't matter if the vile attackers continued trying to get the upper hand by causing chaos. She'd try to keep the others safe. 

In the blink of an eye, Germaine's human illusion faded away, unneeded. There were other priorities. 
Reinforce the barrier. Heal Silence now that they were being dragged to safety. Heal the rampaging Malaika. Heal Alma's gunshot wounds. Strengthen Phantom and Hitan. Give Echo energy. Reinforce the barrier again.
It was all in defense, it was all she could focus on for now. A kind of shockwave spread from the barrier to the outside, designed to try to push Faust away. He would NOT terrify Echo like that. 

All those actions were used together at the same time, and Germaine abruptly lost her breath to a single cough as if someone had punched her in the stomach. While her still-glowing eyes widened and even though her body bent over by some centimeters, she inhaled sharply through her teeth. And she kept standing, her magic still going out to everyone around, evreyone but herself.
Here it was to hoping that everything she just did would work at least a bit and not be in vain. She didn't know if it would. She only knew she was trying to support everyone at the same time. And even then, she felt it was not enough.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

August 27, 2021 20:50:10  #80

"Germaine, don't worry about me," Hitan calls out to the woman. "As you might note, my guidelines did not include myself."
Well, that's one way to say that he doesn't really care about himself, I guess.
It's also a way to try to cue her in that magic doesn't really work on him. Not hers, anyways.
"Thank you," he adds before he redirects himself to his next priorities. 
"Everyone, don't push yourselves," he calls out to the others, regardless of whether or not they choose to hear him. So, obviously not Malaika, who probably can't hear him, and not Silence, who's not really doing anything (out of no fault of theirs). "Please stay calm. A weaker effort is much superior to a collapsed one."
Ironically, he takes a few deep breaths himself, ignoring the thoughts Malaika's hellfire is spawning. They are unhelpful, and at the moment he isn't particularly fond of irony. He's also taking advantage of the little moment of peace, spawned by the sudden chaos, to get his own bearings down. He shifts a certain feeling away--he sees no need to say his thoughts to someone like Favian, even if it is to prove the other wrong...especially if it is to attempt futilely to prove the other wrong--and launches himself back into the action.
Literally. Within a blink of an eye, Hitan is exactly where Faust will be, either from the effect of the shockwave or lack thereof. A blow with what is intended to be a force close to finality is struck out at the twisted angelic-arachnoid abomination. Specifically, the other's chest, where if it hit, it would technically have enough force to blow the other's body apart. And no, if it doesn't work, it won't disperse into Germaine's force field and blow that apart instead. 
No one said that ambushes aren't allowed. 

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 28, 2021 13:43:06  #81

Phantom coughed as he inhaled a mouthful of smoke, trying to get the flames off of Silence's clothes without hurting them further.

August 28, 2021 14:22:54  #82

While Hitan's attack didn't blow Faust's body apart, it did in fact throw him across the area. But just as quickly as he was thrown, he returned and attacked at Hitan using the spider limbs.

Perhaps Hitan could notice the ice forming under Faust?

Alma's still attacking hitmen, but there are significantly less than before. None are spawning in anymore, and most of the hitmen were burnt up by Malaika's fire.

Malaika ran at Favian full speed, but was met with a high kick to the jaw, which forced her to fall backwards onto the ground. Before she could get up, Malaika was kicked again, thrown to a wall. There was a terrible cracking sound, Malaika's shoulder now displaced. This didn't stop Malaika from trying again to attack, more hellfire covering the area around her and Favian.

Before Malaika could start running at him again, Favian reshoved her against the wall, causing Malaika's head to hit the wall harshly. She wasn't knocked out, but put into a daze. This daze lasted long enough for Favian to pull Malaika back up into standing and to allow him to put one hand around her neck. Malaika tried scratching at his arm with claws, but Favian didn't let go.

Malaika couldn't breathe, but instead all she could do was struggle and scratch up Favian's arm in vain.

The fire on Silence had disappeared, so did their wounds, thanks to Germain's healing and Phantom's help. They could move a little bit more, too.

Silence coughed to Phantom, "Bro, this really sucks." They glanced at Malaika's direction and cursed.

"(Censor), dude, go help Malaika! I'll be over there in a bit!"

Silence wiggled their upper body a bit, trying to regain more feeling. It would have been extremely funny to watch if the situation wasn't so bad.

Francis and Lumi join the fray! Kind of. They are just now entering the area, and to be honest, they looked extremely confused at the sight before them.

Last edited by Echo (August 28, 2021 14:23:36)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

August 28, 2021 14:54:09  #83

Phantom, still coughing, nodded slightly and started running. In the blink of an eye, he had teleported to Favian, jumped up, and kicked him sideways in the jaw, hoping to knock him over and dislodge Malaika in the process.

August 28, 2021 16:51:01  #84

Well, that was anti-climatic on Malaika's end.
If Hitan notices the forming ice, he doesn't show it. He just braces himself for any onslaught, a small smile forming on his face again. 

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 28, 2021 23:57:28  #85

To be fair, Malaika was fighting a literal ex-god who could kill her pretty easily due to the fact he still has a lot of his deity-like abilities. Wait, why hasn't he killed anyone? He could easily do so? Why are the twin death ex-gods just... not killing? Good question. plot armor, let's be real here

Favian moved out of the way, throwing Malaika in the process of moving. Malaika was thrown a pretty good distance, and the impact made her shoulder snap back into place. Malaika got up quickly, still extremely upset, but seeming a bit... calmer. Being thrown around and choked burned off some of that rage from before, it seemed. Her eyes are almost back to their natural golden hue, except they're a bit too grey.

Malaika looks at Phantom, then back at Favian, who is now just walking around a bit while watching the two, and then sighs. The flames around the area get bigger, but move closer around the area Favian, her, and Phantom are at.

Faust would have strike at Hitan, if it wasn't for Francis. Now, really, Francis shouldn't be able to physically move that fast, but somehow seeing his abusive biological father, adding on Faust is in a form that he would use to threaten Francis' biological mother, really made Francis move fast. Like, we should call it the "Angst Effect". This boy is SPEED. Francis crashed into one of Faust's legs, disintegrating it while starting to knock Faust over. In that moment as well, Echo let off her attack at an angle, impaling Faust and almost hitting Francis.

Francis looked over at Echo with wide eyes. He blinked and gave her a little thumbs up. Talk about team work. Francis looked at Hitan and mumbled sheepishly, "Ah, uhm, sorry." As if he didn't just help out. To be honest, Francis acted fully on aggressive instinct when he saw Faust, which is probably why he's so shy now.

Faust was struggling within the ice spikes, seriously impaled in multiple areas. Disturbingly, though, he was extremely happy and giggly. Echo cringed, watching his blood seep out and cover her ice.

Faust sang, looking at Francis, "Little boy~ So much like me~ Hmm~"

Lumi started helping Alma with hitmen while Alma briefly explained what happened.

Last edited by Echo (August 29, 2021 03:54:23)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

August 29, 2021 00:08:23  #86

Death gods don't actually have the ability to One-Hit Kill. Neither do life gods lol. RP rules, I don't make 'em. Or else Hitan could penetrate their defenses at the very least, too.
Also, "immortal" doesn't mean "can be killed." At least on Hitan's end (who has categorized immortality), Favian and Faust ain't qualified. 

Speaking of whom, Hitan seems to really like to look at people long and hard because that's how he just looked at Francis, except not in the aggressive way that "long and hard" implies. It seems more as if he's adjusting to the fact that he no longer has to deal with Faust at the moment, regardless of whether that's the truth or not, while he more or less moves to block Faust from Echo's view. Well, at least he's smiling while observing the demigod. 
"Please don't worry," he says with that same smile. "You helped me, after all. Just be sure to not let your own feelings overtake you. I dislike seeing suffering."
And what was that supposed to mean?
He adds, with his glance flickering briefly to Faust: "In addition, please pretend you are situationally deaf."
Yeah, that's a good suggestion.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 29, 2021 00:48:27  #87

Well, technically, they could kill my OCs in one shot, depending on the hit. But sure. Whatever lmao.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

August 29, 2021 01:02:04  #88

Noo, you're supposed to make them more OP. xD

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 29, 2021 09:37:58  #89

Phantom looked over at Malaika, panting slightly. "You good?"

August 29, 2021 22:39:43  #90

The stream of extra energy coming from Germaine some moments ago stopped as she tried to conserve her strength. Still, she monitored the condition of the others in the group and would be ready to provide a quick heal again if needed. The barrier of protection had to stay up as long as possible.
Germaine swept Echo into a wordless hug in the second after Faust got impaled. She cast a 'thank you' look at Francis, though he may not have seen it.
Although she's not exactly saying much or physically doing much action, Germaine has heard every word said. She obviously had her own thoughts about it all but at the moment they're just not needed.

You know, it would be really convenient if there were a plant store really nearby so Germaine could "recharge". Or if someone could help her with that, but it doesn't look like anyone has energy to spare and tbh Germaine would get mad if they took from needed reserves. Well, this is the reason she just limited her magic use. For the moment. Maybe she'll have to use more energy again in the next moments.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

Board footera