GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 14, 2021 19:48:52  #1

Panic at the Disco! but it's Not a Disco, it's a Mall

"Hey, have you seen this girl? We lost her," Francis held up his phone to a stranger. The stranger shook their head, apologized, and moved on.

Alma was calling Echo's name, and Silence and Lumi were showing their phones to strangers and asking if they have seen Echo.

Malaika was trying to call Echo's phone, but there was no response no matter how many times she called, just almost instant voicemail.

Alois had tried to pinpoint the location of her soul presence, but due to there being so many people around, he instead nearly passed out from an extreme migraine. So now he was standing off to the side, leaning on the wall as he waited for the migraine to go away.

This is a huge mall, so Echo could be anywhere an not hear or see the group. She had somehow been separated.

Far away, very far away from the group, was Echo. Her phone had died, and she didn't know what to do. Echo wasn't sure how she got lost, she wasn't even sure when she got lost.

But overall, she wasn't having fun anymore.

She was being followed, and she knew it. Echo was trying to get away from the man following her, walking around quickly. A man she disliked most in the world ever since she regained an old memory.

She was being followed by her biological father. Echo desperately wanted to get away from him, repulsed by his very existence. (Same).

And Echo wasn't sure if there was anyone with him, if he had other people keeping track of her movements.

Cassiel wasn't very helpful, having told Echo that they were just going to spectate. They said this was interesting. Echo didn't find it very interesting, but rather it was frightening.

This fear showed on her face, her being clearly nervous. She didn't trust anyone around her, not at that moment. Anyone could be working with him, the man who wouldn't stop following. She had seen his face when she looked back at one point, and since then she didn't dare look behind her again.

Echo wanted to cry, but she knew crying wasn't going to help. So she didn't. But she looked to be almost in tears.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

July 14, 2021 20:50:50  #2

Re: Panic at the Disco! but it's Not a Disco, it's a Mall

Hitan is at the mall trying to buy a gift for Helen for...no holiday in particular, actually. He just wants to buy something practical but also nice. A few moments ago, he was in the process of remembering absolutely everything at the mall so he could decide what to buy, exactly, but then he got distracted.
Distracted? Perhaps not a good word to use. The better word would be...hmm, probably something like "preoccupied." He chose to shift his aim temporarily, after all, so the word "distracted" wouldn't fit, as said prior. 
As it turns out, the angel has a pretty nifty sixth sense, and after almost an entire lifetime of being pursued, he's practiced in taking advantage of the feeling it gives whenever he can. Right now, it's giving him a mix of familiarity and warmth as well as...the polar opposite. He feels danger, and it's not the usual sort of danger. It's making him feel quite alert and quite cautious, but most of all, very concerned. If one were to specify for the feeling, it's that he feels like at least someone in the vicinity is in danger, and so, he wishes to help. 
It doesn't take long for someone with keen eyes to be able to find the source of the feeling, not to mention that the goddess he sees is someone he knows. Despite all of her physical appearance changes, she's still with the same presence. That being said, Hitan's not stupid--something's clearly very wrong. This is the same young woman who tried to fight the Hunters with underdeveloped abilities, after all; it should theoretically take a lot for her to be afraid. And so he opts for a strong but quiet greeting as he approaches her openly.
"Greetings. It's nice to see you again, Echo." he says with a hint of warmth in his voice as he nears her. He even offers a small smile. From his actions, one might even think that he knows she doesn't remember him. "Sorry for the interruption, but I see something seems to be wrong. Therefore, I wanted to know if I can help you somehow, like you graciously did for me last time."

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

July 15, 2021 00:02:19  #3

Echo took a step back, looking up at Hitan. He seemed familiar, but Echo didn't know if it was good or not. She glanced down at her hand, seeming a faded gold string attached from her hand to Hitan's. Almost completely it had disappeared, and it was very thin. They have not interacted in a very long time.

"I-"

Echo stopped when a hand rested on her shoulder, her whole body freezing up in fear. Her eyes went wide, her mouth agape for a moment.

The presence was right behind her, touching her. This presence was filled with an icy malice.

She looked over, up at the man she despised the most, pure horror in her eyes.

"Sorry about my daughter," Favian smiled. "She ran off when I wasn't looking. Children are so silly, aren't they? Nivia, that wasn't very good of you."

Echo looked back at Hitan quickly, wanting to speak but no words coming out. Her mind wouldn't think, her voice wouldn't come out. She closed her mouth, staring into Hitan's eyes with a terrified intensity.

Such a predicament~

Echo wished Cassiel would not speak to her at moments like this.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 15, 2021 00:49:53  #4

Despite refocusing on Favian, Hitan is able to continue directing his attention towards Echo in the meantime. Well, that's pretty easy to read. However, his expression doesn't change, and nor do his eyes, which are the false but more human-looking blanket of forest green that the goddess's past self had once seen.
"Oh, I don't think that there is any need to apologize, especially regarding her," he responds, his smile unwavering as he steps a little closer to Echo and the unwanted presence behind her. As he mentions her, he pats her other shoulder, the one without a disgusting hand on it, a little, doing so pleasantly and with a hint of what seems to be fondness. "I'm sure that your daughter is just acting off of the independence that teenagers such as her need. Oh, and I should apologize." The smile slips a little, but it's natural, so to make way for a more apologetic one.
"As a mentor as well as a friend of hers, I have never met you before, have I? Then, this introduction has been delayed for far too long." He steps even closer, his arm and hand outstretching for a friendly introductory gesture. As it happens, it's the opposite arm to the one that's currently still resting on Echo's shoulder like a cumbersome boulder. Looks like Favian won't be able to do a handshake without
"My name is Hitan Yume." The angel smiles once more. "It is quite nice to meet you. May I have your name?"

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 15, 2021 01:30:18  #5

"I'm sorry, sir, but I agree with Hitan."
Germaine pushed through a group of people in time to see Favian touching Echo's shoulder. She heard what Hitan said too. But wasn't he being too calm about this? Of course it wouldn't be prudent to act in a hostile way when talking to someone for the first time, but judging from Echo's expressions and the way she was acting, there was definitely more to the man than Germaine could see.
"You can't go claiming children as your own. She has a reason to not want to be with you, so I kindly ask you to take your hand off and give her the personal space she should have," Germaine told Favian rather sternly.
Since she couldn't touch Echo's shoulder, Germaine limited herself to getting closer and giving the goddess a reassuring smile (just briefly before she looked back at Favian). Maybe it was more than just luck that she had been shopping at the mall earlier. Things to buy and a familiar person were not as important as ensuring Echo's safety, even if from a threat she didn't fully recognize at the moment.
By the way, Germaine looks perfectly human at the moment, with clothes matching the Sect and a plastic shopping bag in her hand. She could pass off as just one more customer at the mall.

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ
pjytlñhfñksfjgnm dfmghkdhldk

July 15, 2021 02:27:14  #6

Echo tried to smile back, at both Hitan and Germaine, but she was frozen solid in fear.

Favian smiled at Germaine, studying her. He doesn't move his hand to shake Hitan's hand, but he does introduce himself as he reach into his pocket. He keeps his hand on Echo's shoulder momentarily.

"My name's Favian. Favian Erebus."

He pulled out his wallet, and then from it a picture. I'm that moment he let go of Echo's shoulder to hold up the picture. He showed it to Hitan and Germaine, a glint in his eye.

Calmly, he stated to Germaine, "She's my daughter, ma'am."

The picture he showed seemed to be a family photo of some sort. There are two adults, Favian and a lady, and there are five children, one of them being Nivia. They all smiled, as if a normal, happy family. As if nothing was wrong.

"I'm glad she has made friends," Favian said. "She's such a cute kid, isn't she?"

Echo still couldn't manage to say anything. Her lips moved slightly, but she couldn't get the words out.

Echo is cute indeed~ Especially when so scared~

Cassiel needed to shut up.

Last edited by Echo (July 15, 2021 02:27:41)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 15, 2021 04:09:05  #7

He doesn't greet Germaine, or at least if he does, it is unapparent, but he makes a note to do so in a more acceptable fashion later. He hopes she'll understand and pardon him for his rudeness.
Alas, while Favian (who has a name that the angel finds quite interesting) is busy trying to fool two people who aren't fooled so easily with a very nice family photograph, Hitan's preoccupying himself with using the hand that Favian rudely conveniently rejected to guide Echo to a position where her shoulder isn't so easily grabbed again. In fact, he makes it so that if she's cooperative enough, she likely is guided to his side, almost behind him. He thinks that Echo likely isn't the type of entity to like physical contact, but special times call for special measures. Not to mention, this is also a desperate time for Echo, so if anything, he hopes she'll accept what's being done for now as well as a due apology later.
Meanwhile, verbally, he's agreeing with Favian, in a way that Germaine probably finds questionable. "Yes. Sometimes I am awed by how much good she has in her; accordingly, she has many friends, befitting of someone with a name that means 'friend.' Truly, I am happy for her in that regard. Echo deserves to be a 'loved one.'"
He moves his gaze to the young woman as if to reference her as a side note, but in the process he performs a quick but thorough scan of their surroundings. He is quite a busy man, and so he has become quite accustomed to being busy. As it happens, what he does mostly includes being quite alert of the surroundings for anyone who may make the situation worse. While Hitan reckons Germaine's arrival helps the circumstances quite a bit, he doesn't quite expect things to remain as docile (relatively at least) as they have thus far. It's better, as the saying goes, to err on the side of caution.
Unfortunately, while he appears entirely mortal, he is unable to use his eyes to the fullest extent. Thankfully, not using the full abilities is something he is willing to do right now. Of course, Favian may have a similar optical ability (or just one with similar effects) that allows him to see through the literal guises of both angel hybrid and forest spirit. But Hitan is willing to risk it--"it" meaning the unqualified parent having such abilities--for now. Besides, if the other man can in fact see through the most basic layer for Hitan and Germaine, then perhaps it may even be beneficial for Echo. No matter what, he has chosen to wait for now.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 15, 2021 10:42:32  #8

(stalking while deciding if I should use Phantom :0)

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

July 15, 2021 12:12:38  #9

Echo at first did follow along with Hitan's guide, and she would have lean-hugged him as it would have been comforting to her, but Favian is quick. Favian is stubborn.

Favian grabbed Echo's arm, and on the outside it would have looked gentle.

It hurt, it hurt badly. Echo didn't show it on her face, or at least she tried. She gritted her teeth, but she made no sound to show that somehow his touch suddenly felt very painful.

It was somehow burning through her jacket without destroying her jacket, and there was no flame or smoke or ash. On the outside, everything looked normal.

"I would like it if you didn't touch my daughter like that," Favian said. "Although I usually trust her abilities to chose good friends, you're an adult. You know how it is, especially in a world like this, where strangers tend to take advantage of young girls' innocence."

Favian started to lead her back, and it was clear Echo didn't want to, but Echo complied. She complied because the longer she tried to stay near Hitan, the burning pain got worse. It died down when she got closer to Favian.

"I would never want something bad to happen to her. Isn't that right, Nivia?"

When she didn't answer, the pain went up in her arm.

Echo quietly choked out, "R...right..."

Tears formed in her eyes.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 15, 2021 12:26:48  #10

((Lol Echo posted just before I sent in a reply))

"Mister Erebus, let go of her right now," Germaine ordered sharply. "It seems like you're the one trying to take advantage of the young girl's innocence. The picture shows no absolute proof, and Echo clearly does not want to be with you. You're addressing her by the wrong name."
Although Germaine's first thought was to yank Echo away from Favian's grasp, a moment more of thought told her it wasn't a good idea in that moment. Violence against the other man was also completely out of the question, as it was something Germaine would not do. But words, they could only do so much.
"I ask once again, take your hands off Echo. I'm sure we can clear this up by talking."
Should she do something to keep the other people in the mall from getting involved in the exchange? If it turned out to be more dangerous, then not even security should get mixed up in this.
For the moment, she hoped Hitan could help the situation. She interpreted his actions as stalling for time while figuring it out.

Last edited by SpecterTheGreat (July 15, 2021 12:38:52)

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

July 15, 2021 12:35:15  #11

"Nivia is her birth name," Favian argued. "But people seem to like to call her Echo. It's a nickname of sorts. I prefer to call her what I named her."

His grasp tightened, and Favian wasn't smiling anymore. I'm fact, he looked a mixed between bored and irritated.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 15, 2021 13:38:30  #12

(@Eliza - Please send Phantom over to the group of friends and guide 'em over to where Hitan and Germaine are uwu)

"I would also like to request the same as the lady here in terms of you touching Echo," Hitan agrees with Germaine. He doesn't loosen his grip, but he doesn't tighten it either. He offers the same pleasant smile. "Sir, I understand your concerns, but I also understand my friend's. Your touch--" as well as presence, of course, "--is quite clearly causing your daughter a great amount of pain. I wish to do what is best for her as well, so I do not mind what you call her as long as she also does not mind. That being said, I expect that a parent always act in her best interest as well, just as you stated. Please let her go and step back, and I shall do the same as long as you do." He adds thoughtfully, "Oh, and please cease causing her pain. That would also be much appreciated by all, I am sure, sir." 

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 15, 2021 14:59:03  #13

Favian regarded Hitan for a moment before pleasantly smiling again.

"Oh? I didn't mean to hurt you, sorry," Favian said, ruffling Echo's hair. The action lacks fondness, it lacks affection. It didn't bring any comfort.

He let go of Echo's arm and stepped back, and he watched for Hitan to do the same.

The burning in Echo's arm stopped, but there was a terrible aching.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 15, 2021 16:07:13  #14

Phantom was in the mall, and noticed Francis, Alma, Malaika and Alois. "Hey guys!" he called, waving and running over. Seeing their faces, his arm dropped to his side and he asked in a serious tone, "What's wrong?"

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

July 15, 2021 16:16:39  #15

Francis explained, "We lost Echo. Have you seen her anywhere?"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 15, 2021 16:38:23  #16

"Well, I must say I am impressed," the young man compliments as, true to his word, he too lets go of Echo's arm and steps back to basically the same amount of distance as Favian. Seems he has confidence in being faster if something is tried. Anyhow, within this distance, sudden actions cannot be performed even if they were attempted. "You must be very strong. Perhaps you go to the gym often?"
His eyes are opaque. They already were to an extent, of course, but now it seems like what light had been filtering through the forest is gone. Rather, the man's eyes now resemble a pond with a dark, undisturbed surface. Whatever is going on underneath is completely masked by what is above. In the meantime, he's still smiling, an angel unperturbed by its surroundings. Even though those around it have long since stopped, it continues.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 15, 2021 16:41:41  #17

Phantom only paused for split second as he came up with a plan. "I'll teleport around the mall. I'll let you know if I see her." With a small whoosh of air, he disappeared to search the mall.

It didn't take long to find Echo. He had ended up about fifty feet away from her and the group surrounding her, which was good because he had to stop himself from running over. He didn't know the other people around her.

He popped back up near Francis. "Found her. She's at [insert where Echo is]."

July 15, 2021 17:35:46  #18

"Thank you," she said when Echo was released. Germaine was about to ask why Favian was chasing Echo around the mall, but she kept quiet for the time being. She didn't want to ruin Hitan's attempt at polite negotiation. 
Despite her urge to once again pull Echo close, Germaine instead gave a step back to signal she did not mean to interfere. At least at that moment. It felt too much like abandoning the goddess, and she vainly hoped it wouldn't give Echo any more distress.
Germaine relaxed her face into a semblance of a smile. Relative or not, the hair ruffle Favian had given his 'child' was loveless, cold, disgusting, unfitting to come from someone who claimed to be a father. She could tell that even the apology was not genuine. 
Even more reason to get Echo out of there.

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

July 15, 2021 19:46:10  #19

Francis nodded to Phantom, "Thank you so much!"

He turned and yelled, "Phantom found Echo!" Almost immediately the group formed back together. Alois' headache luckily had died down a bit, so he wasn't stumbling around, although it still hurt and lingered pretty bad. He thought it was strange, that he received a magic backlash like that. It was too odd and off to him.

Silence asked, "Where?!"

"[Insert area Echo is at because the Narrator has no idea how to describe nor where Echo would be at]."

It was going to take a good fifteen minutes running considering the athletic skills of everyone (poor Francis), excluding that there are loads of people around in this specific area. It was a pretty big distance.

Back with Echo, Germaine, and Hitan, Favian smiled to Hitan, "You can say that, sure, thank you."

Considering his body, he doesn't seem to work out.

There isn't many people around in this area, but something feels very wrong about that. It just feels off, the whole vibe feels off and wrong and very dangerous.

Echo was scared despite the distance between her and her father. Perhaps, no, it was because the distance from Favian included a distance from Hitan and Germaine. She felt alone, and very vulnerable. It was almost like being a target in an open space.

Last edited by Echo (July 15, 2021 19:46:36)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 15, 2021 20:04:02  #20

"Of course." Hitan's right hand starts creeping upwards as his expression takes on a more curious look. After a second or two, he has taken to a very thoughtful poise. Talk about pulling Run moves. "Say, I forgot to comment on your photograph, Mr. Favian. It was very nice, though I do wonder when it was taken. Furthermore, I could not help but notice a certain resemblance between the air of Echo's mother, or whom I presume to be her mother, and--" he gestures to Germaine, "the lady here. The clothing and the colors don't help waver that impression, I suppose, but what do you think, miss? And...miss?" He regains his smile and lets his hand fall slowly, and daintily, back to his side, as he continues smiling at Germaine and--perhaps unexpectedly, Echo, inviting her into a more comfortable position. Though, it may not be that way, but the intention is to let her speak more and about a more comfortable subject. 

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 16, 2021 01:55:30  #21

Echo is only able to utter out one word, her voice full of fear and trying to not cry, "Mom."

Favian said, "Picture is two years old."

Lie.

"And I would know what my wife looks like, and this lady here-" He gestured towards Germaine. "-is not my wife."

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 16, 2021 02:54:44  #22

"I can confirm I am not your wife, and definitely not Echo's biological mother," Germaine mentioned, "but I'm positive she and I share similar feelings for Echo. For example, wanting the best for her." Cliché line.
For the picture...two years? That didn't match what she knew about Echo. Something about the picture (if not the picture itself) had to be a lie.

Last edited by SpecterTheGreat (July 16, 2021 02:55:06)

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

July 16, 2021 03:04:23  #23

It's the angel's turn to look amused, quite so in fact. It's possibly from Favian misunderstanding his words, which were quite clear. Or perhaps they aren't as lucid as he thinks? He does not waste his time pondering that.
"I hope your wife is doing well," he comments lightly. "Families with two parents seem to be seen as more beneficial to their children's development societally. I would love to meet her sometime as well, if she is able. That being said," he continues, looking from Echo to Germaine back to Echo again, "the feeling is not escaping me. May I ask that you two stand with less distance for a few moments, ladies?" he requests. "Perhaps that may provide more confirmation or evidence of denial."

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 16, 2021 12:26:26  #24

Phantom was following along with the group as they went towards Echo's location.

July 16, 2021 14:41:25  #25

Echo doesn't move until Favian says, "Don't be shy, go ahead."

The words are said in such a strange way. Void of emotion to the point of threatening. Echo looked back towards Favian, but his expression was unreadable. His eyes were dull, and perhaps he was bored.

Echo slowly moves closer to Germaine with baby steps, staring at Germaine with wide eyes. She didn't know what was happening, she didn't know what would happen, and Echo was scared.

Phantom and the group have about thirteen minutes left until they reach Echo, Germaine, and Hitan.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 16, 2021 15:37:42  #26

((This feels like a timed mission now lol))

Just that was enough to change Germaine's expression into a gentle smile. One meant to transmit calmness and a sense of welcoming. The transition was immediate as she focused only on Echo's face.
Germaine stepped forward as well. She held out her hands to encourage the goddess to approach faster without saying a word.

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

July 16, 2021 17:59:33  #27

(I'm trying to imagine where the four are situated visually and Geometry is being useful for once :0 for me it feels like the shape that would be made if each of them were points would be an isosceles triangle, of course excluding how Echo is moving atm)

To be honest, for some reason, the narrator is imagining Echo as an infant who's learning how to walk, with Germaine encouragingly being there and holding her arms out in case Echo falls forward, while Hitan looks on proudly and Favian is staring on like a jealous older kid who doesn't know how to walk yet himself. A consolary visual, perhaps.

Anyways, backing out of the visual now, Hitan stays where he is, calm as can be. His normal, amiable smile replaces the more amused one as he watches the two.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 16, 2021 18:39:59  #28

bwhxJEJCJSKFKE THAT IS A WONDERFUL VISUAL, THIS NARRATOR OVER HERE THINKS.

Echo moved a bit faster, a bit faster across to Germaine. Her hands meet Germaine's and grasps on tightly. She doesn't want to let go, she doesn't want to go back. The way she looks up at Germaine just says "Please don't let me go back, please don't let go.", like a child being returned after losing their mother in the store. (Ironic). Echo then looked over to Hitan, trying to figure out what would happen next.

Favian raised his eyebrow slightly, ever so slightly it's almost not noticeable. As if saying, "Now what are you going to do?", as if challenging Hitan to make a wrong move.

A little under twelve minutes left.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 16, 2021 20:26:30  #29

Germaine's hands led Echo into a firm yet careful embrace. Echo would be safe there.
Still in silence, Germaine steadied her breathing and waited for either of the others to speak. For now, she was concerned with ensuring emotional calmness.

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

July 16, 2021 20:45:02  #30

His smile loosens for a few moments to give way to a wondering look, and then a somewhat but pleasantly surprised one as Hitan responds to the dynamic he's focusing on. By the time Echo looks at him, he looks almost astonished in his being impressed, though it's also mixed in with a sense of wistfulness.
"My, my," he makes out the words with a soft chuckle after a few moments. "It may be only my perception, but I am certainly farther away from changing my view than before." Almost as if moving upon their own wills, his hands also loosely clasp together, somewhat similar to a praying gesture, and he beams. The smile is a little different than those he has offered prior--it seems like one a child younger than Echo would make. Coupled with his youthful appearance, which makes him seem about Echo's age, if not a bit younger, he seems as if a boy who simply relishes in others' happiness--the happiness he himself cannot experience, at least in that form.
However, even more curiously, his face is blushing a bit, like a rosy dawn dusted his cheeks. He follows up by speaking: "I know that this was an unreasonable request, but I sincerely hope that I did not cause any uncomfortableness for the two of you. I must admit that seeing happy scenes like this makes me quite happy as well, but I apologize nonetheless. In addition..." His face reddens a bit more. "This is also an unreasonable setting for said request. I have only realized this now--after thinking about myself as observant, none the less. How laughable. Um, that is quite foolish of me, so...may I attempt to make it up for you?" he asks, almost as if eager to atone for his previous wrongdoings. In the process, his eyes also dart about, almost as if he's anxious but still trying to keep his composure somewhat.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera