GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 4, 2021 14:38:28  #1

Public Thread Two, electric boogaloo

Kadabra is heading towards a cave near the Medieval sect. The cave has had several tales circling around about people going into it and coming out with less items in their possession than before. Hats, swords, coin, and various other objects had been lost, so it's a bit hard to understand why a stage magician is going to visit it. Doesn't quite seem like a good place for an act.

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

June 4, 2021 18:04:02  #2

Re: Public Thread Two, electric boogaloo

Kadabra probably heard some bickering further off the road or however you get to the cave.

"Your gear is totally inappropriate for this sector! I'll be reporting this to him and senior mages, you know."

"Awh don't worry about it! The only thing that the commoners see is a black stick."

"Until they ask what it is, and I'm sure with your nonchalant attitude would be glad to show them."

"Yeah but hey they'll just take it as magic. There's a bunch of magic weirdos walking around everywhere."

And the bickering go's on. Or it's more of a one side bickering, to be honest. The other side of the conversation seems very calm and lax.

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

June 5, 2021 05:21:45  #3

"Hm?" Kadabra has heard this bickering, and walks up to the cave. "Pardon me fellow explorers! What appears to be the issue?"

Axel
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

June 5, 2021 09:55:33  #4

((they came from the road towards the cave so oopsies, maybe I didn't communicate that correctly, or maybe you decided to move towards the cave either way.))

If one was to know these two, they'd be Heaven and Neer.

"Oh! uh, good, sir. What are you doing here? There is no problem between us." Heaven said, being taken off guard due to not expecting someone else to be around. She then glared at Neer.

Who just smiled back, as if he already knew that this person was already here.

Time

June 6, 2021 05:21:07  #5

"Well I was intending to explore this cave! Have you come here to do the same?" It must be noted that, because he thought there was nobody here, Kadabra is not wearing his human disguise. His mirror head can be seen.

Axel
I aten't dead

June 6, 2021 13:20:23  #6

The two mages seem to be unaffected by this.

"We are tasked with understanding what is wrong with this cave. So I suppose we must explore it. I assume you know the stories surrounding it" Heaven said.

"Hey hey, we forgot the most integral part of a conversation! Introductions! What's your name, mirror man?" Neer asked.

Time

June 6, 2021 16:57:27  #7

Phantom was wandering around the cave. He hadn't noticed the others yet.

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

June 7, 2021 04:55:14  #8

"Kadabra my good sir! And yes, I have heard some stories surrounding this cave. Items vanishing and whatnot, so I've decided to investigate!"

Axel
I aten't dead

June 7, 2021 10:24:42  #9

"Oh, I think I remember a street performer named Kadabra who preformed somewhere... more modern than here. Could you be the same person?" Neer asked. He said it in a way that if Kadabra knew of of modern district, he would pick the hint up. Oh, Kadabra by now would have definitely spot the gun strapped on Neer's back. A very modern one. It's probably the piece of gear the two were talking about on how it was inappropriate for the location.

Time

June 7, 2021 12:58:17  #10

"Why yes! I am the one and only Kadabra! It's a pleasure to meet you!" Kadabra has noticed the gun but doesn't seem to be affected by it.

Axel
I aten't dead

June 7, 2021 23:08:22  #11

"Oh, so you are familiar with the modern sector?" Neer asks, turning his head to give Heaven a look.

Heaven looks annoyed and grumpy with Neer's lax ways.

Time

June 8, 2021 06:43:20  #12

"Yes, it's quite nice."

Axel
I aten't dead

June 8, 2021 10:13:38  #13

"See! Look we have nothing to worry about." Neer looked over at Heaven.

Heaven just looked back from Neer to Kadabra, "Either way, I kindly request that you decide to take your exploring... elsewhere. You know the problems of this cave, so why do you still come here?"

Time

June 8, 2021 16:59:33  #14

Phantom noticed the group, but didn't walk over to them.

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

June 8, 2021 22:49:11  #15

((Oh btw where is phantom located in comparison to everyone else))

Time

June 9, 2021 05:18:55  #16

"I thought I might find something I could use to improve my act! Perhaps a more effective vanishing artifact, or something with portals." Kadabra doesn't appear to want to go anywhere. In fact, he walks towards the cave and peers into it. "It's dark in there!"

Axel
I aten't dead

June 9, 2021 09:54:33  #17

(probably about 20 feet away)

June 9, 2021 11:03:56  #18

((Oh OK so they can probably see him?))

Time

June 13, 2021 07:23:08  #19

(bonk)

Axel
I aten't dead

June 13, 2021 12:59:53  #20

((Oof sorry i didn't notice the previous post)

"But do you not see a potential problem there?" Heaven asks, "If you do come across an artifact, there is still no telling of what it is capable of."

Time

June 14, 2021 07:00:18  #21

"That's the fun in it! You never know what you'll get when you're hunting for artifacts. And I'm not worried about danger. I have some things to defend myself with." He takes out a deck of cards and starts looking through it. 

Axel
I aten't dead

June 14, 2021 16:50:39  #22

"Cards?" Heaven and Neer both said at the same time.

Neer sounded more interested, while Heaven seemed more incredulous.

Time

June 14, 2021 16:59:02  #23

"It's in here somewhere. Aha!" He pulls out a simple playing card with what appears to be a lightbulb on it. He taps the card and lets it go, and the card folds up and spins around until it forms into a small orb of light. "There we go."

Axel
I aten't dead

June 14, 2021 17:45:56  #24

(yeah they can see him)

June 14, 2021 23:24:26  #25

"A card with a simple light spell within in?" Neer asks, "Is your main use of tools and combat based around cards?"

Time

June 16, 2021 04:31:51  #26

"Somewhat my friend! I have these and some other tools."

Axel
I aten't dead

June 16, 2021 17:22:31  #27

"It seems... unconventional," Heaven said, "And limited."

Time

June 17, 2021 08:16:55  #28

Phantom noticed the cards and his interest was piqued enough that he walked over to them. "Did I hear something about magic cards?" he asked politely.

June 17, 2021 09:10:23  #29

"Ah, a newcomer! Yes indeed, I was just showing my collection to these fine fellows." He takes off his hat and places the deck inside, then puts it back on. "Are you also going to join us in investigating this cave?"

Axel
I aten't dead

June 17, 2021 17:36:08  #30

"Uh, sure." Phantom said. It wasn't like they could die in there or something. 

Board footera