HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 9, 2023 02:03:53  #421

Re: {Apparently We're Forum Twins Now} Chat Thread for Time and Eliza

Yeah thank youu

so, anyways... do you mind we continue on and bounce a few ideas and this and that about the story(ies) and plotlines? I have a few ideas, but not much concrete stuff.

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

March 9, 2023 13:49:43  #422

ofc

I am here to bounce ideas off of

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

March 10, 2023 04:08:52  #423

Thank youuu

So, first off. I'm thinking of two things right now... I need a unifying event, and I kinda wanna work on the story I currently have ideas the most on, that one being Sekrethel's arc.

Actually hold on. Maybe I should put a hold on the unifying event. The tie ups and tie ins for connecting the stores and crossovers should be held up for now...

But yes. Sek's story...

Time

March 10, 2023 04:09:19  #424

Actually hold on I may wait till the morning cause I need to get some sleep lol

Time

March 10, 2023 09:39:20  #425

sleep is good yes do that xD

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

March 11, 2023 23:26:08  #426

Ah, I'm just taking forever to write responses am I?

Well, I was thinking about how I should get started, and I figured I'd introduce you to the two imporant characters I've thought of/developed the most when it comes to this particular part of the story.

Sekrethel (remember name WIP) is an artificial life form. As of current, I'm just calling these life guys "Strives". Now, why was Sek created? Well... I'm going to admit, but it's kinda vague in my mind. I'll just also give you what I have. Sek was created by a group that currently has a WIP name, but maybe it's a good idea that they have no name. It would add to their secrecy (for now I'm just calling them "The Group").

Anyways, as to why  Sek was created, I'm thinking The Group is a top secret organization of some sort, likely with their hands in morally dubious activates. I'm thinking that Strives are versatile in their uses, but they're mostly servants who enact on those morally dubious activates of The Group. I'm thinking Sek herself is specifically trained in things like assassination and whatnot.

I think this is an important note as well. Strives, are like, peak humans or whatever. They have amazing genetics for both body and brain, and are very quick learners, and have magic potential of some sort (idk wip). But I think what matters most to The Group is that Stives are emotionless, loyal, and do not ask questions, which makes them perfect in the dark line of work. Very ruthless, very devoted.

Even though Strives are all this gifted for being science/magic test tube babies or whatever, they still require some training. Strives are to be of the highest quality, and anything else is discarded. Therefore beings the hard trek of Strive training. First, any defects in any way must be discarded. Second, any of them that preform less than adequate are also discarded. That's pretty easy to get, but how? Well, lets say often they went through a sort of "natural selection" environment. Only the most strongest, smartest, agile, and versatile were the ones who survived. Strives were often pitted against each other, and those left standing after so many tests were considered of satisfactory results.

Ok, Strive race dump over. For now.

Last edited by Time (March 11, 2023 23:26:25)

Time

March 11, 2023 23:36:40  #427

Separating into two posts cause why not.

So now lets get to Sekrethel Strive. Sek is a 4th generation Strive. A Strive with all the new and improved modifications and updates. She's been out in the world completing assignments for the group as she's one of the few Strives of every generation to pass through training. She is normally tasked with assassination.

Now, of course, if I want to get this story started, I need a spark. A spark of emotion.

Here are my ideas:
1. Sekrethel is given a task. This time, it's to kill a rogue Strive. Some way or another, a Strive has gone rogue, and Sekrethel is tasked with getting rid of it (them? idk). She of course, follows orders. What she doesn't know, is that this is another test. It seems The Group wants to make their active Strives a bit more sharpened. In reality, she is actually hunting another Strive, who has been given orders to hunt her, saying that she is a rogue Strive. And another Strive has been given orders, to hunt that Strive, and then so forth. It's a spiderweb of Strives hunting Strives, and it is quite bloody. During that stormy night, blood of Strives are spilled left and right. And somewhere in the conundrum, Sekrethel gets a spark of emotion.
2. This one isn't as detailed cause I haven't thought of it as much lol, but Sekrethel, like the previous idea, the beginning of her story starts with her getting an assignment to assassinate someone. This time, it's some higher up. Who this higher up can be up for thought, but as of this time, she is to meet someone to receive a spark of emotion, or the faintest hint of it. Maybe she is ordered to follow him for the time being, but maybe later on she develops that spark.
3. Idk. I was thinking of maybe the unifying event gave her that spark. But that's still very up in the air.

Last edited by Time (March 12, 2023 12:12:56)

Time

March 11, 2023 23:42:21  #428

On story starting idea number 1. I'm thinking that maybe, if it's not like, the constant bloodshed of Strives that gives Sek emotions (cause they were doing that in training), maybe it could be the feeling, or fear, of death. That such a primal feeling of "I want to live!" cannot be resisted.

So that means that every Strive that gets a feeling of desperation right before they die. But in Sek's case, maybe somehow buy luck, or by someone else, she's saved, right before she dies or is on the brink of death. Maybe she's even left for dead or something.

I think it goes along with her motivations.

Time

March 12, 2023 09:53:23  #429

first of all, the Strive concept is very cool I like

second,

yes

March 14, 2023 01:03:29  #430

Coolio, I'm probably going to go with the 1st idea, since I think it's more interesting and I have it more developed rn.

Well, I should introduce you to Sekerethel's ally throughout this story:

Daniel n. Dragonlance. A young man that is from a prestigious family known for their war heros. I'm not too sure what "war hero" exactly means, maybe they're great generals, or great pilots, or whatever, but nevertheless, they are a line of people with great success on the battlefield.

A key feature that wall Dragonlances have are the family heirlooms. Specifically, the Dragon Lances (the weapons are named after them... but also weapon name is WIP). I'm still deciding whether or not there should just be one Dragon Lance, or multiple. But they are the iconic weapon of the Dragonlance family. They have the unique trait of being able to be controlled telepathically via the user's mind. While not exclusive to the Dragonlances, it was their family who spearheaded the use of such weaponry.

Dragon Lances are often characterized with weapons of large size or volume, usually so large or so voluminous that that they would be considered unwieldy if handled normally, in addition to the telekinesis, of course. They are made of a special metal that gives them the telekinetic trait. (wip)

As to the Dragonlances, I mentioned they were war heros. But of what war(s)? To that, I am still thinking lol. Most likely though, our story takes place where there is no major war.

So, just like Sek, I've given you some context to Danny. Oh, and also just like Sek, his name is also in a wip. But for now, I'll just go onto his story. It's a lot less developed and still requires some thinking.

Danny is one of the most recent receivers of a Dragon Lance heirloom. There are many eyes on him, yet there is no wars to fight.

In all honesty, while others may crumble in this expectation, Danny thinks he rather revels in it. There is future fame, money, and other riches to be had! He'll follow in the steps of the previous generations and go down in history!

Now, the only problem is... how is he going to do that? Dragonlances are known for their feats during war, one way or another, but there is none to fight right now... what to do...

What I am trying to communicate, is that in the story of this story, Danny is mostly going to be a self absorbed noble trying to prove himself. I think it will be quite different by the end of this story.

Time

March 14, 2023 14:07:28  #431

So now, with those two characters in play, I'm thinking into how they should meet up

I'm also thinking of possible adversaries

Time

March 14, 2023 14:32:25  #432

Maybe other side characters too... and how they will interact with the story, or how they will interact with other characters from other arcs

For Sek, I think maybe there will be people trying to hunt her... maybe some for her past (or her race's past) jobs/crimes. There could also be some people/Strives from the group to hunt her as well.

Time

July 6, 2023 21:46:39  #433

hello I was thinking about that dream redesign I got for Chronos

I like how she looks with golden eyes but idk considering her original eye color is part of her what I'll call "iconic" design

although I'm wondering if there's a way like her eyes change sometimes depending on something but irdk

do you have ideas

July 6, 2023 22:03:15  #434

Yooo I was actually looking at this thread thinking of expy/alt reality versions of Time and Chronos for those series of stories we were talking about a while back. Also for designs too. Bro. All that stuff is still just a jumbled mess in my brain. I gotta develop it.

Anyways, that was a tangent where I was just typing what I was thinking, onto the main, actual topic. Off the top of my head, here are my few ideas. Of course, these are all super great ideas, but I think I'm just tossing things out to give thinking for now.

1. A side effect of when on with the plots in the past. A deity with a domain of magic having a lack of magic could alter their physical body, yes? (not to mention already mentally changing).

2. An obvious one can just be an acquired trait of eyes reacting to emotion. Though I think I can give a explanation to it. Her eyes change via magic. To the twins, magic is practically a subconscious/unconscious thing, so her eyes change unconsciously to emotion. Of course, with control, she can keep her eye color at one color, but oftentimes, she doesn't, because it doesn't really affect anything. It could also serve as great character design, as she's the more expressive of the twins.

Well, why doesn't her emotion change other things? Like hair color?? Well, idk. Maybe it's just her eyes. It could be an acquired trait, possibly one acquired recently that we can draw back to more recent plots.

3. She's a deity, she can do whatever she wants lol. Granted, Time and Chronos are probably the most human looking of all the deities. They probably look similar to how they were mortal too, and never really bothered (or couldn't) changing appearances. So it would be kinda weird that they just randomly change appearances on a whim, like what I assume many other deities do. But nevertheless it's an idea.

Time

July 6, 2023 22:05:23  #435

Alrighty, those are my first 3 ideas that popped into my head. Once again, I can probably think of more of them or better ones, but for now, I'm just throwing things to the wall and seeing what sticks.

Time

July 6, 2023 22:06:05  #436

yeah emotion was something I was considering

what I'm thinking of is if Chronos's eyes change color sometimes, do Time's as well? And do they also turn gold? I'm thinking its more magical than emotional but idk honestly xD I just know her eye color when she was a human at least was definitely blue

July 6, 2023 22:07:47  #437

OO or maybe the gold eyes have something to do specifically with their time capabilities? And like you said she (and Time) could probably just change their appearance whenever they want to, Chronos probably just sticks to her original appearance cause she's familiar with it xDD

July 6, 2023 22:11:15  #438

Well, for me I thought of emotion and just tied it to a magical explanation.

of course I think we can choose that the eyes glow/change such a way when using magic. Once again, since using magic is like second nature to the twins, it's always glowing that way.

I am considering the possibility for that, but I don't think Time is the kind of guy to wear his sleeve (or eyes on this case). He'd probably resist such habits. Unless if it's a magic glowing thing.

Is it just me but I feel Chronos should have gotten the golden pocketwatch and Time the silver one now?

Time

July 6, 2023 22:13:31  #439

Basket Cat wrote:

OO or maybe the gold eyes have something to do specifically with their time capabilities? And like you said she (and Time) could probably just change their appearance whenever they want to, Chronos probably just sticks to her original appearance cause she's familiar with it xDD

oops this came thru after I sent my last post... hm. I still think what I have there still can apply. Gold eyes/colored eyes can do something with their time or magic capabilities. For sure. We can make it time specific too.

But I also agree. I can't see situations where Time would alter his appearance simply for preference.

Time

July 7, 2023 09:20:01  #440

Time wrote:

Well, for me I thought of emotion and just tied it to a magical explanation.

of course I think we can choose that the eyes glow/change such a way when using magic. Once again, since using magic is like second nature to the twins, it's always glowing that way.

I am considering the possibility for that, but I don't think Time is the kind of guy to wear his sleeve (or eyes on this case). He'd probably resist such habits. Unless if it's a magic glowing thing.

Is it just me but I feel Chronos should have gotten the golden pocketwatch and Time the silver one now?

ye Chronos's color palette has shifted more to suiting gold now whoops 💀 although I will say, them having the opposite color to what you would think would go with their color palettes (Time with gold, Chronos with silver) gives me kind of symbolism vibes, like it shows how the twins are connected, idk why and I can't explain where that came from but xD

July 7, 2023 09:22:20  #441

Time wrote:

Basket Cat wrote:

oops this came thru after I sent my last post... hm. I still think what I have there still can apply. Gold eyes/colored eyes can do something with their time or magic capabilities. For sure. We can make it time specific too.

But I also agree. I can't see situations where Time would alter his appearance simply for preference.

Time-related might be neat, rn they're mostly just magic deities and their time abilities don't get enough of the spotlight for that being their main thing in theory xD
yeah, I could totally see Chronos's eyes randomly going gold (especially if she's been doing a lot of spells) because that's the way she is; she, unlike Time, wears her heart on her sleeve, but Time doing that would be very odd and seem out-of-character

I can easily imagine Time using that sort of eye-changing trick if he's trying to intimidate someone tho

July 7, 2023 09:31:53  #442

Basket Cat wrote:

hear me out

Time wrote:

Took too long to do this, but here's the second rendition of the coat.

idk I do like this one just as much as the last one.

I am once again bringing thiis to your attention

July 7, 2023 10:46:51  #443

Basket Cat wrote:

Time-related might be neat, rn they're mostly just magic deities and their time abilities don't get enough of the spotlight for that being their main thing in theory xD
yeah, I could totally see Chronos's eyes randomly going gold (especially if she's been doing a lot of spells) because that's the way she is; she, unlike Time, wears her heart on her sleeve, but Time doing that would be very odd and seem out-of-character

I can easily imagine Time using that sort of eye-changing trick if he's trying to intimidate someone tho

Ik right it sucks that most time magic can't really be used in rp. Maybe if we wrote stories tho they could be more used.

I think Time would definitely alter reality for practical purposes only. Its in character, but also lowkey boring (how boring Time)

Time

July 7, 2023 10:52:01  #444

Basket Cat wrote:

I am once again bringing thiis to your attention

Do you wish for me to continue redesigns?

Honestly, if so. I agree. Even the new one doesn't sit right with me rn. Luckily the weekends coming up and I may be able to produce something.

Time

July 7, 2023 12:00:17  #445

pls produce something these two deserve permanent updates/redesigns and not just concepts XDD

July 7, 2023 12:17:07  #446

I'm also contemplating if Chronos should have a hairdo-type thing, like her hair being kinda just there suits her character well (especially since she's got that floaty hair magical thing going on) but at the same time she'd look good with something like this

July 7, 2023 17:10:42  #447

Hmmm it looks quite cute!

Imo lots of hairstyles look good with her. I remember you drawing her with short hair and stuff

I think this will be a good exercise for me in practicing  my drawing speeds

Time

July 7, 2023 18:45:02  #448

ye and when she was in a wheelchair she kept her hair in a ponytail I think

which just reminded me of Foco and how Chan isn't active anymore and I'm sad because he and Chronos were cute ;-;

July 7, 2023 21:22:15  #449

Ik right it's kinda sad seeing things go like that. ;-;

I also didn't notice until know that the hairties were alternating colors. Nice little touch.

Well, I am sorry to inform you that results will not be produced until tomorrow. Currently doing some brainstorming and attending to other commitments

Time

July 7, 2023 21:30:23  #450

and then there was the subplot of Time being suspicious of Foco and giving him death glares on top of Ark also having a crush on Chronos 🤏 it was beautiful and I miss it

oh dude dw about it I also have other commitments but I spent my time designing a new character who has no purpose so xD

Board footera