HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 17, 2021 17:52:40  #61

Re: (@Time) A little birdy told you...

"All the casual ones are gone now," Marsh said, waving her hand as if dismissing something, "I hope the quality is still as good as I remembered, though I suppose it can't be too bad if it's still here after half a century..." her voice trailed off as if she was lost in thought.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
----------------------------------------
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

May 18, 2021 09:51:50  #62

Time nods, walking past Marsh towards the restaurant, "It should be good." he agrees.

Cuthwolf quickly trotted after Time

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

May 18, 2021 11:19:26  #63

Marsh pushed opened the big fancy double doors all those rich people's restaurants seems to have and waltzed over to the registration desk like they belonged there. "Do you have a reservation?" The lady at the desk asked. With that one question, all the confidence immediately left Marsh's body and they cursed under their breath "Um...could you maybe make an exception?" they asked, pulling out a literal gold credit card. Marsh had this nervous smile on their face, as if they were trying to be charming but failed miserably. The cashier sighed, "I'll go get the manager."

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

May 18, 2021 23:32:49  #64

Time studied the credit card, "Looks like you're loaded."

"Ooh! Is that real gold??" Cuthwolf asked.

Time

May 28, 2021 18:12:17  #65

Before Marsh could respond, the lady from before returned with a nicely dress guys at her heel. He was fairly tall and held himself high, flashing Marsh a bright, fake, business smile. "Ah you must be the special guest I was told about." He sounded overly eager, eyeing her card. "Oh, um yes. I was wondering if you could make a little exception for us," Marsh waved the card around, the manager's eyes followed the gold as if they were glued to it, "let us eat without a reserva-" Before she was even finished with her sentence the guy was already eagerly agreeing with her "yes yes, please, I'm sure we can find an empty room for you. Of course we can make an exception for an esteemed guest like yourself. Right this way, right this way." He gestured for the group to follow them inside. Marsh smiledĀ works every time.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

May 29, 2021 00:44:00  #66

Well then, Time and Cuthwolf followed after the manager. Cuthwolf however was still staring up at Marsh, expecting an answer.

Time

June 8, 2021 17:12:17  #67

As the manager led them to a nice secluded booth in the back of the restaurant, Marsh noticed Cuthwolf's incessant staring. Sighing he asked, "what is it kiddo?" It seems he's already forgotten the question Cuthwolf asked just a minute ago.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

June 8, 2021 23:33:04  #68

"Is it real gold?" Cuthwolf repeats. It seems he doesn't really mind repeating the question. Though he keeps on staring, expecting an answer.

Time

June 9, 2021 10:49:52  #69

"Oh," Marsh said, suddenly remembering the question "Nah not real gold, gold is too soft, but this baby does hold quite a lot of money... I guess they just painted gold so it'd look fancy." They glanced over at Cuthwolf, hesitating before holding the card out to the child "would you like to take a closer look at it?"

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

June 9, 2021 10:58:50  #70

Cuthwolf stares at the the card for a bit with a "oooh..." before quickly nabbing it for examination.

Time gave Cuthwolf a look, which Cuthwolf quickly recognized. He quickly turned up back to Marsh, "Thank you!" He said.

Time

June 9, 2021 14:22:39  #71

"Of course no problem." Marsh smiled at him. By that point they've arrived at their table, Marsh sat down and one of the waiters arrived to hand them a menu "is there anything else you'd like? Anything to drink?" The manager asked, stealing the waiters' lines. "Just water is fine for me," Marsh said, "is there any drinks y'all want?" They asked turning their attention to Time and Cuthwolf.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

June 9, 2021 15:08:47  #72

"Water, for us as well." Time nods to the waiter

Cuthwolf is fine with water, as he is currently staring at a card.

Time

June 10, 2021 13:24:16  #73

"Great ok, well I'll leave you guys to get acquainted with the menu." the manager said, back away and leaving our cast of characters to study the menu. Marsh tucked her card back into her pockets, "Pick whatever you'd like kiddo, I got you covered."

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

June 10, 2021 16:36:11  #74

Cuthwolf handed the card back to Marsh before taking up a menu, "Thank you!" He once more said.

Time

June 11, 2021 17:12:46  #75

"Of course, no problem. I invited you guys all the way out here so I'd feel bad if I didn't at least treat y'all to a nice meal." Marsh smiled "The steak here was top tier the last time I dined but well...it has been a century so I'm not quite sure if their quality is exactly the same. Can't be too bad though.."

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

June 12, 2021 00:53:47  #76

"Then I'll have just that!" Cuthwolf exclaims.

"Are you going to have anything?" Time asked.

Time

June 16, 2021 09:19:25  #77

Marsh looked as if they didn't even consider the question "oh um...I suppose not, it's not like I need food to survive anyways so I don't see why I should waste my money on something like this."

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

June 16, 2021 17:48:32  #78

Time frowns, "It seems odd like you're just treating us to a bite. And an expensive one, at that."

Time

June 17, 2021 10:34:20  #79

"Hm is it odd? Ah my apologies then, I haven't really treated anyone to a meal in a long time so I'm not sure what's the proper way to do it," they rubbed the back of their neck sheepishly "should I get something? Would that make this seem more normal?"

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

June 17, 2021 17:00:57  #80

"I don't know. I just find it odd. I'm never one that's is treated to, so I wouldn't know proper etiquette here." Time shrugs.

Time

June 18, 2021 17:42:41  #81

"You're never treated?" Marsh asked, confused.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

June 19, 2021 00:28:09  #82

"I'm the one that's usually treating others to a meal, not the other way around." Time clarified.

Time

June 19, 2021 15:48:38  #83

"ah I see," The waiter arrives with their water and Marsh quickly thanks him for it. He then asked if they were ready to order anything, Marsh looked over at cuthwolf expectedly "kiddo, got anything in mind? Feel free to try any of the dishes on the menu"

(think uh fancy European restaurant dishes..idk I dont usually eat european food lol)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

June 20, 2021 01:28:46  #84

"Oh, uh." Cuthwolf looked back into the menu, "I want the steak one! Please!" He then looked up from the menu to the waiter.

Time

June 22, 2021 17:19:02  #85

"Oh, what type of steak would you like? We have Ribeye steak, Filet Mignon, Sirloin, T-Bone steak.." the waiter proceeds to list off all the various types of steaks they provided with a little too much enthusiasm. Marsh stared at him as if he was speaking a whole other language, quietly sipping their water.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

June 22, 2021 23:57:07  #86

"Uhh..." To be honest, Cuthwolf had zero knowledge about steaks. Just that it's meat, and he likes meat, "Uhh well I want the best tasting one! The one that people like the most!"

Time

June 23, 2021 12:00:11  #87

"Right.." the waiter mentally sifted through the options again trying to recall which one was the most popular "Ok then a Filet Mignon for you," he jotted the order down, "and what would you too like?" He asked turning his attention to Time and Marsh. In a fit of panic, Marsh just blurted out the first thing that came to mind "I'll have whatever he's having." now two sets of eyes looked at Time expectantly, waiting for his order.

(lol not marsh pushing the decision making onto time)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

June 23, 2021 23:46:52  #88

"Oh, well, let me see." He quickly opened up the menu to see what it entailed.

Time

June 27, 2021 19:15:01  #89

The waiter stood by their table, patiently waiting for Time's order. Marsh is bouncing her legs up and down nervously, unsure of what to do so they just sat by quietly.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

June 27, 2021 19:37:46  #90

Well uhh, what's on there?

Time

Board footera