HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 6, 2021 14:44:05  #1

(@Time) A little birdy told you...

A raven cawed loudly circling overhead a few times before swooping down landing on a branch nearby. There's a piece of parchment tied to the bird's leg; apparently people use ravens as messenger birds? 

Hello Time, 

Hopefully this letter finds its way to you relatively intact. I'm counting on the extra luck I received from staying over at Ellaine's for a week. Anyways, I was wondering if we could meet up, there's something I wanna ask you. I'll be waiting at that cafe where we met, same table, I'll be there from 5pm to 7pm everyday for a month. Show up if you want to, or ignore this message if you do not. - Marsh 

(p.s. If you end up getting duplicates of  the same message, that is because I've sent multiple just to heighten my chances of it reaching you.)
(p.p.s. Hopefully this message was picked up by Time and not some rando, if you are a random person reading this, please ignore it or just burn the paper, thx)

Somewhere in the modern sect, a lone deity sat in a small cafe, slowly sipping their coffee as they waited.

(oh, Marsh wrote the party invite from Elaine too so their handwriting might look vaguely familiar to Time.)
(There's like...no plot btw, just wanted to sorta casually rp for a bit and Time seemed like an inch resting God.. also Marsh needs to socialize, they can't stay a socially distant hermit forever >:])
(actually you know what, you don’t even have to send Time, honestly send any OC you want, I wanna see where this could go..)
(I just miss rping Marsh tbh)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
----------------------------------------
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

May 6, 2021 16:57:43  #2

Re: (@Time) A little birdy told you...

About 5:25 or so, another deity stepped through the cafe's doorway. Has a messenger's bag slung around his shoulder this time too. He went through the same routine as last time, like buying a drink and whatnot and sitting over in front of Marsh.

However, he doesn't take a sip of the drink for himself, he instead hands it to a seemingly young child following behind him.

The kid is fairly scrawny and has an assortment of black, and gray hair, with some purple here and there. Oh. He also only has one arm. He seems dressed in the same way Time is, as in like, the same style and whatnot.

"So, what's up?" Time says, pulling up a chair for the little kid to sit on at the table, which he does so, taking a little sip from the drink and recoiling a bit as it was unexpectedly hot for the kid.

Last edited by Time (May 6, 2021 16:57:53)

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

May 6, 2021 18:24:02  #3

Marsh stared at the child as if they've never dealt with a one before, "You have a kid?" they asked straightforwardly. For a second Marsh forgot what they even called Time here for.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

May 6, 2021 18:50:21  #4

"Yeah. I have a kid. He's not like, my kid. But a kid." Time explained, "He's kinda like... my assistant, but not really. He just wanted to go out of the Clocktower and meet a new deity. I figured you seemed non-threatening enough, so I let him come."

"Hello!" The kid waved with his hand.

Time

May 6, 2021 18:56:58  #5

"...so child labor?" Marsh waved back, watching the kid carefully.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

May 7, 2021 00:12:26  #6

"I say he isn't really my assistant because he doesn't really help too much. Only when I think it's important or there's nobody else available." Time said, leaning slightly back in his chair, "I adopted him from another deity. So I guess I'm more of his guardian?"

The kid stared back up at Marsh while taking a slurp out of his cup of cocoa.

Time

May 7, 2021 00:19:06  #7

“Ah I see.” Marsh took a long drink from their cup, leaning back in their seat, “right ok, um so I was wondering, could you revive people by turning back time?” They tried to throw the question out casually but it was quite obvious they hoped the answer was yes,

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

May 7, 2021 09:14:25  #8

"Depends on the reason. Almost every time, it's a no though."

Time

May 7, 2021 12:00:20  #9

"Oh..." Marsh fiddled with their cup nervously "I see um... right." they took a deep breath "Right... I'm not used to asking people for things but... could you, possibly rewind time back two years in the general area of Edona..or maybe uh just revive two people and I can deal with their memories..." They sound hesitant and anxious. Asking for favors this big is obviously something out of their comfort zone.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

May 7, 2021 12:43:07  #10

"How important are these memories?" Time asked, "Why do you need to... do whatever you need to do with them?"

The kid slurps again, making a pretty loud and annoying slurping sound.

Time

May 7, 2021 12:47:59  #11

"It's not the memories per se, I just...need to turn everything back to two years ago...just two years." Marsh sighed "Please."

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

May 7, 2021 13:42:12  #12

"Sorry. If you can't really give any more details. It's a no." Time shrugs.

Time

May 7, 2021 13:52:59  #13

"Right ok...it's for Elaine. Two years ago...she made a huge mistake and I believe if I'm able to fix what went wrong then everything would be a lot better right now. Elli... Elli isn't happy with where she is now, no matter how pleased she thinks she is, she's not happy. Frances too, both of them. Something went wrong two years ago, I- I should've been there, I could've stopped it. Those two people never should've died, Elli's mom was innocent and Andrew was just simply lost like Elaine." They took a sip of their coffee "I want to fix it, I want to help her, so please. Two years.. just back two years."

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

May 7, 2021 14:05:06  #14

"First. I do not know of any Andrew. It sounds like you're trying to revive some people, so I would need to know about all of the parties involved." Time said, "And second, no. Sorry but it seems like I can't help you with what I currently know. It's probably still going to be a no if you give me more information."

Last edited by Time (May 7, 2021 14:13:59)

Time

May 7, 2021 14:06:32  #15

(Time, Elli is Elaine lol, he does know her)

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

May 7, 2021 14:13:32  #16

((Oops no worky nicknames))

((I go edit))

Time

May 7, 2021 14:23:42  #17

"Right, ok... Andrew was Eliane's fiance and the prince of Edona. Edona wasn't always this big, before it was half the size of what it is now, and Teyval was a neighboring kingdom, and Elaine's birthrightr. Edona and Teyval were at war for a while before they called a truce which required Andrew and Elaine to get engaged. I don't know much about Elaine's mom, but she was the Queen of Teyval and quite a cold and stoic person. Andrew was a happy go lucky kid who I don't think meant any harm. He was just doing what he was told like Elaine. Two years ago...I don't know what went wrong with Andy- Andrew but he convinced Elaine to murder her mom which weakened Teyval enough for Edona to take over. I personally believe this murder is why Elaine is in the position she is right now. If the queen hadn't died, then Elaine wouldn't have to do anything. Elli shouldn't be a queen, not right now anyways, she's too young to take on such a big responsibility. What other information do you need in order for this to work? I'm sure I can somehow get my hands on all the knowledge you require." Marsh was talking quickly, almost frantic, just dropping what little info she had about the deaths.

Last edited by Silverphoenix580 (May 7, 2021 14:24:28)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

May 7, 2021 15:24:02  #18

"Hm. I think it's gotta be a no. Sorry," Time said, shaking his head.

Time

May 7, 2021 15:46:33  #19

"Why? What do you need? I can get you anything you want-" Marsh seems really determined to make this work.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

May 7, 2021 18:33:54  #20

"Sorry." Time said, "I do have things that I want to be done, but if it was in trade for using time manipulation for you, I must politely decline."

"While I must say the cause is noble, as you do not want Elaine to keep suffering, it is one made based on emotion, from what I can see. Clarifying, you want the prevention of Ellaine's Mother's death, correct? As you wish the clock to be sent momentarily in the past?"

Time

May 7, 2021 22:56:12  #21

"Yes...look I- what do you need? Anything, I'll give you anything." Marsh looks desperate "You must understand where I'm coming from right? You'd do anything for family too."

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

May 8, 2021 01:40:25  #22

Time nodded,  "I can. I have family issues too." Time said , "Once again, a noble cause. However the effect of it will be far, far too great. It changes too many things. You will have to try to change her now in the present."

Time

May 8, 2021 10:19:31  #23

Marsh slumped down in his seat, sighing "yeah, yeah I know... thank you though, for coming," he gave Time a small smile, "...perhaps, would you, I donno, like dinner or something? I called you all the way out here so I figured the least I could do is treat you to a meal.. that is, of course, if you want to go eat something."

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

May 8, 2021 14:39:13  #24

Thought for a moment, "I wouldn't mind." He then looked at the kid sitting beside him.

"Whatta we gonna eat?" He perked up.

Time

May 8, 2021 14:46:15  #25

Marsh focused on the child "We'll go get whatever you want, you just need to make a wish." He seemed softer when talking to the child.

(THE CHILD IS SO SMOL AND CUTE OMG AHHHHHHHHHHH)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

May 9, 2021 01:38:44  #26

"A wish?" The kid looked a bit confused,  "I can have whatever I want?"

"Oh, no. Not whatever." Time intervened, "It has to be an actual meal. So no loads of ice cream or dessert. Lianhuan has spoiled you with that stuff."

Time

May 9, 2021 17:50:42  #27

"Oh come on Time, a bit of sweets can't hurt. You dragged the kid all the way over here, the least I could do is give him a little treat." 

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

May 9, 2021 20:44:24  #28

Time sighed, "No really, between my sister's baking and one of my assistant's love of ice cream, I'm surprised that he hasn't put on weight. Plus he came on his own accord, he wanted to meet a new deity."

"Oh," Time said, "I can't believe I forgot. Why don't you introduce yourself, Cuthwolf?"

Cuthwolf looked confused that why should he introduce himself if his name was already revealed, however he did it anyways. "Uh, hello! I am Cuthwolf!" He extended his only hand

Time

May 10, 2021 00:38:05  #29

“Hello! I’m Marsh, deity of wishes, memories, and death. It’s a pleasure to meet you Cuthwolf.” He took the boy’s hand and shook it.

(THE BABY IS SO CUTE OMG AHHHHH TINY SMOL BABY)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

May 10, 2021 10:22:23  #30

((Yes, he is certainly... a small child))

"Uh what does that mean?" Cuthwolf asked as he raised a brow.

Time

Board footera