GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 8, 2021 14:47:15  #61

Re: (@Marsh) Well, sneaking around a palace is fun!

Apollo, after a bit, said, "Okay, this is daydream is lowkey cliché, but kinda interesting! I don't think I have put someone under and them make a dream with cake in it."

Apollo remembered the lunch they were eating before this and scooted his chair back over to where his food was, starting to eat again.

"Want some food?" Apollo offered, trying to make Frances less suspicious of him. It was understandable, though, Apollo thought. I mean, he did kinda intrude in.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

April 8, 2021 15:00:46  #62

"...That was supposed to be my meal anyways." Frances pointed out, though he still accepted it out of habitual politeness.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
----------------------------------------
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

April 8, 2021 20:29:35  #63

"Oh! I'm sorry, I had no idea..." Apollo apologized, looking away. He looked back to Elaine and checked in on the daydream again. While doing so, he asked, "Would you like to daydream as well?'

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

April 8, 2021 21:09:35  #64

"No thanks." He replied sharply. Watching Elaine closely, Frances seemed to be thinking about something, "...you said you think she's happy so what exactly is she even daydreaming about?"

Elaine doesn't remember the last time she even had this much fun, it's nice to get sit back and watch the story unfold without having to do much. Most of it was very cliche, yes, but it was fun and that's what mattered. Cliches only get boring because they're overused but for someone like Elaine who sorely lacked experience in the real world, cliches were something she'd always wanted to experience. She reads a lot, mostly fiction and fantasy.. ok only fiction and fantasy, and it was a way to fill that void in her life, the need to want more. More stories, more adventure, more action, all the things she wished to experience but never could due to her crown. She lived through these stories, these cliches, and this daydream was like walking into one of those tales. To outsiders it might seem like a pretty generic and perhaps even boring daydream but to Elli, it's really everything she's ever wanted. She never wanted to leave, she couldn't even remember the last time she actually took a break from reality like this, she really really didn't want to leave.

(not me lowkey projecting onto Elaine... but who doesn't project onto their ocs from time to time..)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

April 8, 2021 21:33:54  #65

(what a MOOD tho-)

Apollo said, "Cake, fantasy, romance, action, ect, ect. Typical daydreaming stuff." Truly, he found it somewhat interesting as it gave him a bit of insight of other people's minds, but similar daydreams had happened so many times that Apollo didn't have the motivation to lengthen the explanation.

"I think she's really enjoying it though. It's an ideal world that she created with only her mind. Daydreams are perfect~ Daydreams are what we wish were reality~ It amazing!"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

April 8, 2021 21:40:56  #66

"Daydreams are what we wish were reality..." Frances repeats, "Wait, she's not gonna get addicted to it right? I know her and when she likes something she likes something and she'll do anything she can to get that thing."

(Elaine is definitely addicted)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

April 8, 2021 21:43:55  #67

"Huh, I'm not really sure about that," Apollo said. "I guess it depends on the person, really."

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

April 8, 2021 21:49:35  #68

Frances cursed under his breath, "Is there any way to pull her out before she decides she likes the daydream so much more than reality and just stubbornly stays there? Because if I know her, and I do, then that's exactly what she's going to try to do. Is there any way we can just get her outta there before an obsession develops?"

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

April 8, 2021 21:52:41  #69

"Yeah, I can force her out. Thing is, she can fight back against me if she wants to stay. If she fights too much, then I'll have to break her connection with the daydream world, which is pretty painful for both her and me. Mostly me, a lotta blood. I can try to force her out now, though, if you want me to."

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

April 8, 2021 21:59:07  #70

"Ok, great, then um can you try?" He seemed worried, perhaps a little too worried. He paused for a few moments before deciding to add "..but if it hurts you then stop, don't wanna have to explain why there's deity blood all over the floors once she gets out of the daydream."

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

April 8, 2021 22:05:27  #71

"I'll only bleed if I have to do a connection break instead than a transition" Apollo corrected. "Okay, here I go I guess."

He rearranged the white topaz into a diamond with a circle in the middle of it. Apollo traced on his own head before clapping three times.

"Μετάβαση!"

Elaine could feel herself being pulled away from the daydream, the world going blurry.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

April 8, 2021 22:17:20  #72

Despite wishing to stay, Elaine's instinct told her not to and she always, always trusted her instincts. It's never let her down before and was the secret to her good luck, so she just trusted it and let Apollo pull her out of the daydream. She blinked a few times before focusing at the figures around her, and when she noticed Frances, her eyes immediately lit up as she proceeded to go on a long rant about her daydream and how amazing it was.

Frances looks so much more comfortable now and had this soft smile on his face as he listened to her attentively, affection in his eyes. This boy is so whipped it's kinda unbelievable.

(...I will not ship Frances and Elaine, I will not ship Frances and Elaine, I will not ship Frances and Elaine, that would be out of Elaine's character, that would be out of Elaine's character, that would be out of Elaine's character...)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

April 9, 2021 05:27:50  #73

(Bro if you shipped them together and Apollo ended up with a crush on Elaine, that could create some ~drama~ owo)

Apollo listened as well, interested in the rant somewhat.

"Well, you definitely enjoyed it," Apollo smiled.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

April 9, 2021 10:39:26  #74

Elaine suddenly turned to Apollo, "You!" She exclaimed, pointing at him "Do that again!!" She's bouncing up and down in her seat with excitement, a big dopy grin on her face.

Frances tried to protest but Elaine just ignored him. He sent Apollo a cod-dam-it-I-told-you-this-would-happen look.

(kjsdhsjshgjd drama...I mean like, Elli won't like Frances that way bc she sees him as like a younger brother, in her eyes Frances might as well be her family so her dating Frances for any reason seemed out of character...)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

April 9, 2021 14:40:34  #75

Apollo gave Frances a look that read as, "How was I supposed to know?", then said to Elaine, "How about you take a break? We don't want your brain to fry from constant transitions. We can do it again later."

(Ohh, that makes sense)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

April 9, 2021 14:56:40  #76

"Oh so you think I can't handle it huh??" Elaine asked, taking what Apollo said in a completely wrong way.

"Elli-" Frances lightly tugged on her sleeve, "he's right you know, maybe you should take a break-"

Elaine ignored him, staring at Apollo expectantly.

(One day Elli will realize her good luck doesn't make her invincible...)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

April 9, 2021 15:14:57  #77

"Oh, no, I didn't mean it like that," Apollo corrected. He yawned before saying, "I mean that your brain could literally fry from my magic if we too many transitions in a certain time range. We wouldn't want to kill you, right?"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

April 9, 2021 15:26:46  #78

Elaine opened her mouth to protest and argue but Frances just tugged on her sleeve again and she froze. After a few stubborn seconds she huffs and slumps back in her seat, pouting. She eyes Apollo with an unreadable expression.

"Elli..." Frances whispered sharply, almost like a warning.

"What?!" She snapped.

He just gave her a look that said he knew exactly what she was planning to do and he really didn't approve of it. Elaine just pouts and slumps down even further.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

April 9, 2021 15:38:04  #79

"Aww, c'mon now, don't be all sad 'n stuff," Apollo said. "I promise we can do it again later." Apollo didn't like to see people pout, it made him feel bad.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

April 9, 2021 17:02:08  #80

Elaine perks up at that, the excitement back in her eyes "Pinky promise?" She asked, holding her pinky up with a huge grin on her face.

Frances sighed, giving up on stopping Elaine at this point. He just hopes this daydream obsession doesn't get out of hand, though if it's anything like Elli's obsession with books then...sigh.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

April 9, 2021 18:01:40  #81

"Yeah, pinky promise."

Apollo, latched his pinky finger around her's, finishing the promise.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

April 9, 2021 18:13:33  #82

She smiled even wider "No going back then! You know what they say, break a pinky promise and you lose your pinky!!" The thing is, Elaine seemed like the type who would actually go through with that, chop someone's pinky off for breaking a promise.

Frances sighed again, in the end he's the one who has to deal with her obsessions 24/7.

(A moment of silence for Frances' eardrums as he will have to listen to Elaine ramble about her daydreams for at least the next week, ma poor boi)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

April 9, 2021 20:15:49  #83

"Ah, that would be bad to break the promise," Apollo said. He retracted his hand, looking around a bit.

(RIP)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

April 9, 2021 20:25:25  #84

Elaine glanced over at Frances before returning her attention back to Apollo. "...I um, have a lot of guest rooms so would you like to stay for a few days?" She asked sweetly, grabbing his hand with both of hers.

Frances facepalmed and sighed "Elli," He started, exasperated "..you can't just, put people under soft house arrest just because you don't want them to leave-"

Elaine blew a raspberry at him "I knew letting you hang out with Marsh was a bad idea, now you're talking back at me!"

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

April 9, 2021 20:30:13  #85

Apollo laughed lightly. He pulled his hand away, somewhat uncomfortable from it being grabbed.

He said, "Sure, I wouldn't mind staying. Just as long as I'm let out to fly around for a while."

He sounds like a pet rather than a god with that statement.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

April 9, 2021 20:46:18  #86

"Great! Uh every guest room here is open, I don't have any visitors right now, so feel free to use any one you find suitable! I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay very very much!" Elaine exclaimed.

Frances groaned in defeat, making a silent prayer to whatever being up there that Elaine isn't seriously considering not letting Apollo leave.

(Elaine is definitely considering it but I don't think she can force Apollo to stay anyways, she's not powerful enough)
(Also Elli is definitely gonna treat Apollo like a pet, at this point she doesn't even think of Apollo as a god, she just thinks of him as her gateway to escaping reality)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

April 9, 2021 20:49:00  #87

"Hmm... Can you show me around so I don't get lost?"

(XD o o f)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

April 9, 2021 20:55:54  #88

"Oh right, yeah of course I can!" Elaine said, standing up and walking over to the huge double doors. It's almost as if it slipped her mind that she needed to make sure newcomers didn't get lost, when was the last time she even had a visitor?

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

April 9, 2021 21:02:21  #89

Apollo stood up.

"Oh, wait, give me a moment."

He stepped away from the table, not wanting to knock anything over. He resummoned his wings, yet again the bones snapping and popping as if being reformed. He looked slightly in pain, but very relieved when he was able to stretch them out. Apollo carefully folded his large wings behind his back.

"Okay." He followed up to Elaine.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

April 9, 2021 21:19:10  #90

She eyed his wings, thinking. "Right, ok um... let's see, well first floor rooms are all pretty small and standard so that's probably not gonna be good, second floor is...library... uh hm third floor it is." She seemed to be talking to herself as she walked though the halls, making her way to the nearest set of stairs. "Oh and to be honest, I don't actually know what every room in the palace looks like, most of the rooms I just made to make this place look bigger, so I suppose some of these will be as much a surprise to me as it is to you."

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

Board footera