GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 3, 2021 23:40:04  #181

Re: [@Time & Specter] Let's let the title slide this time.

Idk, depends on how loud Raez said it

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

June 3, 2021 23:43:41  #182

Loudly enough for her to hear, then. He's not really a whispery guy, unless it's for dramatic effect.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

June 4, 2021 00:48:49  #183

Then yep. Her face definitely soured. Though her resting face already seems angry, and she's always kinda grumpy so I guess it doesn't make to much of a difference.

Time

June 8, 2021 21:44:52  #184

(Was waiting for Specter to respond lol)

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 8, 2021 23:30:25  #185

((Doof))

Time

June 9, 2021 18:51:11  #186

"Nah, nah. Let's go to the first rollercoaster already! Why are we delaying the fun!"
Dilanne placed her hands on her hips and grinned, staring directly at Aurora as if telling her to liven up.

Specter
Never mind the rising light
There's no sign of day or dawning
In my heart it's still the night
And we'll stay up the morning!

June 10, 2021 09:43:06  #187

Aurora looks over to Dilanne before giving a "Hm." before turning back and continuing walking to towards their destination?

((A brief timeskip? Or do you guys want to have some dialogue or for me to describe the park a bit?))

Time

June 10, 2021 16:46:28  #188

(Yeah, let's just...have more dialogue to make sure Aurora is at her absolute worst mood when they finally get to the roller coaster xDDDDD)
(Tbh more descriptions would be nice, though I'm not sure if that goes with the timeskip or non-timeskip option...? Any one is fine with me tbh, I'm just inclined towards descriptions from you lol)

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 14, 2021 23:24:12  #189

((I can't tell if the first sentence is sarcasm or not xD. I don't mind either option, but idk I don't think Aurora is a big talker lol.))
((Yes description please, descriptions always good :D and it can go with timeskip or normal walk Ig.))

Specter

June 15, 2021 00:10:26  #190

((Oop soory for no posting))

Well, as they walked towards their next destination, they were primarily following a well-paved, smooth concrete path, to the side of the path now and then were some small, pushable cart stands, selling common theme park snacks, like kettle corn and cotton candy. Occasionally they crossed by an amphitheater or a ride that they had decided to bypass or explore later, with the Exteriors walls of the amphitheaters shielding the set of the play painted to be the same colors associated with water. The rides that they passed were the same, however, sometimes they have different colors to be in line more with their theme (Like one ride based on water rescue being bright orange).

As they continued on their path, it would be easy to notice there were plants dotted to the very sides of the path, usually being bushes.

However, of course, this would've been a good description if the place was still in commission.

Now, the concrete pathway is cracked and has missing pieces, creating potholes here and there. The stands would have shattered glass, a missing or flattened tire. If there was any food within the cart or hanging off from it in bags, like cotton candy or kettle corn, it would certainly not be good anymore. The paint or coating on the surrounding attractions has peeled away and dulled as well. Once-vibrant blues turning into old and flakey light blue-ish greys. Sea greens turning into a duller version of themselves. The rides that they could see seemed worn and dysfunctional, of course.

As they started to near their destination, The Sail of the Swordfish, they could clearly see it up in the sky. It was a large rollercoaster, no kidding Probably around 150 feet/46 meters tall. They could probably see it not that long after they started to walk in its direction. It won't be long until they get there.

Time

June 22, 2021 17:26:45  #191

(Same lol, sorry, I had the tab open at one point and then my computer crashed, so I forgot that I didn't respond.)

On their way to the ride, for some reason, Raez decides to start pushing one of the stands. There's not much on it, to be honest--and maybe that's the point. It would be dangerous for it to have glass or something on it. But it seemed to once be a stand that sold meat of some kind, because that meaty smell wafts off of it once in a while. Anyways, the stand by itself actually seems quite heavy despite its smaller size in comparison to many other stands, but it's not like Raez isn't used to manual labor. He pushes it along cheerily and without much effort, smiling whenever it hits a dip or bump in the road.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 23, 2021 00:04:58  #192

While walking, Aurora turned back on her heels to face Raez while walking backward, "Why?" She simply asked, raising her arms in question.

Time

June 23, 2021 00:08:32  #193

Raez clearly makes an effort to slow down so that he doesn't accidentally run over her toes or something. In the meantime, however, he maintains his kinda stupid smile. "Why what?" he asks cluelessly.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 23, 2021 10:14:26  #194

"Why are you pushing that cart around?" She motions to the stand, "It smells too."

Time

June 23, 2021 17:18:22  #195

"Right. 'Cause it smells nice," he explains.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 24, 2021 00:48:07  #196

"No. As in it stinks."

Time

June 24, 2021 02:23:47  #197

"Ah, that's not nice," Raez laments. Yes, laments. "Consider: This gorgeous cart came out today, put on its makeup for once, dressed up nicely, all in hopes that someone would notice it. And now..." He takes a hand off the cart momentarily to gesture vaguely. "This! Someone says that 'it stinks'! Or, alternatively, it was just here, wishing to live its best life in this now desolate wasteland. I am though a stranger but bringing it along for a stroll, and another stranger comments rudely upon its scent!"

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 24, 2021 20:31:04  #198

"What? If nobody tells the cart it stinks, then It will just go around smelling wherever it goes!" Aurora points out.

Last edited by Time (June 25, 2021 10:57:52)

Time

June 24, 2021 23:16:44  #199

(Hey Time, sorry, but can you check the post for typos? I feel like you might've made one because that post is reading real weirdly to me atm, and I don't want to respond incorrectly)

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 25, 2021 11:00:00  #200

((Oops sorry I edited it. Curse that auto correct))

Time

June 27, 2021 00:05:29  #201

(Sorry, as another note, gonna wait for Specter to respond before I do)

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 1, 2021 13:52:34  #202

"I'll be a second rude stranger here!" Dilanne said too cheerfully. "That cart's actually quite ugly, not just stinkyyyy. Poor thing. It needs a bath and some makeup."

Specter

July 1, 2021 16:42:07  #203

Raez just gives Dilanne a look that's simultaneously pointed and disappointed.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 2, 2021 17:49:08  #204

"What? I'm just saying the truth. Right, Aurora?"

Specter

July 2, 2021 18:14:24  #205

"Her affirmation doesn't make it the truth, especially considering how you two are, in fact, very biased against carts," Raez sighs.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 2, 2021 19:55:28  #206

"How can you tell that we're biased? You could be the one biased towards carts."

Time

July 2, 2021 20:09:22  #207

"Hmm, well, for you personally, your attitude is a pretty good indicator of it." Raez is now taking a more realistic approach. "There's not really much reason to denigrate the cart at all, yet you do it anyways. This course of action is paralleled by former ones, observed in the very near past, of course. Furthermore, if there is a reason, then there would be more suitable actions to merit discussion. As for my side, well, there's--as in was--not much reason for me to perceive it one way or another, so why would I harbor biases? Really, dismissing how I have no say in your personal opinions, this cart has no unpleasant smell to it and its condition is very well within logic. It's a nice cart," he concludes, his slightly more stern expression signaling that he doesn't really want to hear more bashing of the cart.
Really, though, the cart doesn't smell bad at all. The meaty smell isn't a rotten one. It's just normal.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 3, 2021 01:39:42  #208

Aurora looked like she was starting to daydream after a few moments Raez started talking.

Time

July 3, 2021 01:46:14  #209

"Seems like someone's not just a rude stranger," Raez says with a smile.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 3, 2021 01:56:07  #210

"Huh? Wha?" Aurora snaps out of her daydream and looks back to Raez

Time

Board footera