HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 4, 2021 11:32:07  #91

Re: High time we got one of these ~ Chat thread for Time and Spec

Uhmmm I don't remember xD

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 5, 2021 00:34:05  #92

Well then hmmm I'll check later if we have anything else since I'm going to bed around now

So for now, how is your week going?

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

November 5, 2021 10:23:51  #93

Oh, what about this?

Why are those chickens bullying that person?

Time

November 5, 2021 11:02:42  #94

Time wrote:

Well then hmmm I'll check later if we have anything else since I'm going to bed around now

So for now, how is your week going?

It's good to sleep early :D
My week's been okay, just kinda doing class and drawing some. I got into a Disc server and I'm spectating an rp, hopefully to enter the next roleplay once the current one ends, but it's really interesting so yeah I've been active there just watching and commenting on the characters and stuff xD. Mostly that :')

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 5, 2021 11:12:54  #95

Time wrote:

Oh, what about this?

Why are those chickens bullying that person?

I'm not sure xD 
I think the artist (credit to them for the doodle) said that it was like an inside joke but idk 

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 6, 2021 01:13:56  #96

Oh what's it about? Can I as that question?

Oh I got it. Some mean chickens

Time

November 6, 2021 01:19:53  #97

It's a Danganronpa rp! I'm really in love with it so far because the staff put a lot of thought into the storyline and the roleplayers are like, really good at using their characters lol. It's quite immersive because of all the material and talk so yep. I'm really enjoying character interactions. Idk I might post some thoughts if something really interesting happens xD

Yes chickens
I think it maybe is a reference to the Zelda games in which if you hit a cucco (chickens basically) enough times it calls forth a swarm of cuccos and you die lol

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 13, 2021 00:46:01  #98

Oh sorry for such a late response

Remember that one rp that Chan talked about? It was kinda like Danganropa or something of the sort? It's just something that came up in my mind

Oh yeah I thought it was a reference but when I saw it wasn't Link I thought it could be something else

Time

November 13, 2021 00:53:42  #99

I was kinda wondering if you'd actually seen my post here but dw xD

Oh that one! Quindex! I actually joined that server too but it's not in a game rn (I applied for the next game, idk when it'll be though) so I'm just chilling around with conversations now and then lol.

Yeah I hadn't given my pfp's context much thought tbh lol I just saw it and went like "oh cute it's Waver!" and it became my pfp xD

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 13, 2021 17:03:36  #100

Oh that's great to hear!

So you know who the character is?

Time

November 14, 2021 23:01:32  #101

Yep, and today I found out I joined after a lore revamp lol so it's apparently more complex or something now, anyways I'm excited to see other characters hahhaha

The character in my pfp? That's Waver Velvet from Fate/Zero, he's my favorite lol

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 15, 2021 00:21:15  #102

Oh interesting interesting

uh oh from what I saw in the pfp I couldn't tell I thought he was a she uh oh

Time

November 15, 2021 01:29:22  #103

Yup

Well I mean that's possible xD but nahh he's a guy.
I think the hairstyle might be the thing

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 16, 2021 00:21:09  #104

It was the hairstyle, definitely

Time

November 16, 2021 18:01:59  #105

Yeah xD
It's actually one of my favorite hairstyles to draw too lol on both girls and guys.
Idk that was reallly random lol sorry.

And btw I've checked out your art thread and your idea thread and I just wanna say it's so cool, I'll post a reply once I can get my thoughts into something coherent but I love your work uwu

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 16, 2021 19:18:11  #106

Oh don't worry it wasn't too random. It was related to the topic of hairstyles at least.

Ah thank you grazie granzie. Happy to receive compliments from you.

*bows bows*

*pulls out blue lightsaber*

What is it that you like, exactly? I know that might be asking a bit much to find the exact things that you like (it is for me, at least) but do you think you could answer? Or maybe I should wait for that answer on the art thread?

Time

November 18, 2021 09:29:21  #107

I like drawing hair xD. Sometimes it be hard tho.

It's just a well-deserved compliment really hehe
o.0 where'd the lightsaber come from dude xD

I'll get to the threads real quick! I wanna give a check so I can tell you stuff I like, but in general I can say that I love the design and the day you've given the characters stats and the way you present it is like, a report or data or some kind.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 18, 2021 09:45:29  #108

Might end up drawing "healer support" at some point, I love her aesthetic ngl

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 18, 2021 11:34:32  #109

I'm sorry looking back at that post makes me cringe. I just was suddenly remembered by an argument on the forums about nicknames and stuff it was pretty funny. You should read it on Prank's writing thread in the Scholastic boardhost. I was reminded of it since you said that your comment was random.

Time

November 18, 2021 11:35:08  #110

“No, [Gemshine]. [FelineSoul] wouldn't spawn a war like this. I know she wuldn't. Sure, that theory could be true, but I don't believe it. [FelineSoul] wouldn't do that. She wouldn't make another person to fight herself. She wouldn't make the SAMB crumble. [FelineSoul] would never do something like that. You can believe that if you want, [Gemshine], but I know that that's not something that [FelineSoul] would do. *unsheaths blue lightsaber*”

Time

November 18, 2021 11:35:27  #111

^^ A quote pertaining the reference

Time

November 18, 2021 11:49:21  #112

But yeah, it makes me smile that you appreciate it! Yeah I also like the stats thing too, I just had do give parameters or data or something. I love seeing that stuff. Plus I think it might go a bit with how I'm writing info for my characters in the idea thread, which I think is in a report like style.

I too like the appearance of the healer. Tbh while I'm likely to redesign the characters, she would probably be one of the characters to receive less edits/only have minor edits.

I did find a name for her. It's just I need to post some of her info on the idea thread

Time

November 18, 2021 22:39:42  #113

Time wrote:

I'm sorry looking back at that post makes me cringe. I just was suddenly remembered by an argument on the forums about nicknames and stuff it was pretty funny. You should read it on Prank's writing thread in the Scholastic boardhost. I was reminded of it since you said that your comment was random.

Nawwww it's not cringy, it was just super random xD. Got a laugh out of me so yeah cool! 
Darn,,,thinking about the forums gives me such nostalgia lol. I'll check out the thread you recommend hehe.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 18, 2021 22:45:29  #114

Time wrote:

But yeah, it makes me smile that you appreciate it! Yeah I also like the stats thing too, I just had do give parameters or data or something. I love seeing that stuff. Plus I think it might go a bit with how I'm writing info for my characters in the idea thread, which I think is in a report like style.

I too like the appearance of the healer. Tbh while I'm likely to redesign the characters, she would probably be one of the characters to receive less edits/only have minor edits.

I did find a name for her. It's just I need to post some of her info on the idea thread

Makes me smile too :D
The stats is cool because it's like you're thinking about the character in a game-like or adventure-like setting and that's cool! 

I love the healer's hair hehe.
So like idk if you're looking to go a more "fantasy" route with the designs but something I've noticed in fantasy setting designs is that character clothing tends to have some metallic borders or designs. Goldish or silverish, y'know? Something I like to do in design (yet I don't incorporate it that much into my characters xD) is adding little details or designs in areas of clothing. Like, say, an intricate pattern on the upper side of a sleeve.
I have a thing for symmetry with patterns on clothing too but that's not important xD

Oooh can't wait to see more info!

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 18, 2021 22:48:37  #115

Unrelated to the topic but idea for GGaD:
Possibility that Time found Yvonne because of some kind of grand, magic-related incident? Something that'd make obvious that she wasn't like a regular regular mage.
This'd mean that maybe she previously was "more powerful", like before her connection to the "mysterious entity" was decreased/hidden away. 
I mean not that she's not powerful atm but she rarely ever uses much magic so xD.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 18, 2021 22:50:40  #116

Returning to topic lol
Ngl all your posts about characters make me wanna post stuff about some of my characters lol 
It's just that I get so hyped up from reading your info that xD well xD

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 19, 2021 00:33:43  #117

Yeah. It's cool and all!

Metallic borders? What do you mean exactly?

Oh, really? Great to hear! Speaking on that I should get to that. I maybe tomorrow...

Last edited by Time (November 19, 2021 00:36:13)

Time

November 19, 2021 00:38:13  #118

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Unrelated to the topic but idea for GGaD:
Possibility that Time found Yvonne because of some kind of grand, magic-related incident? Something that'd make obvious that she wasn't like a regular regular mage.
This'd mean that maybe she previously was "more powerful", like before her connection to the "mysterious entity" was decreased/hidden away. 
I mean not that she's not powerful atm but she rarely ever uses much magic so xD.

Oh, yeah definitely, that sounds good. But what could that incident possibly be?

Time

November 25, 2021 15:41:33  #119

Time wrote:

Oh, yeah definitely, that sounds good. But what could that incident possibly be?

Something undefined, idk yet. The idea's there though. We can make it like that part is specifically something not to be mentioned or smthn idk xD

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 25, 2021 21:07:31  #120

Time wrote:

Yeah. It's cool and all!

Metallic borders? What do you mean exactly?

Oh, really? Great to hear! Speaking on that I should get to that. I maybe tomorrow...

Lol tfw your post doesn't go through :')

love cool stuff xD
By metallic borders I mean like, something like trim I guess? Decorations on clothes. Kinda like another color on the edges of a sleeve, stuff like that. Idk lol.
Yeah idk if I'll ever get to typing much down about my other characters but maybe little bits now and then lol. Not in the way you do though, just maybe a few sentences sometimes xD.
I love your latest characters btw.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

Board footera