GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 21, 2021 18:33:04  #1

High time we got one of these ~ Chat thread for Time and Spec

So, hi! 
I had been meaning to make a chat thread a while ago and I kept forgetting lol. 
After yesterday I think there's a couple things I wanted to say/ask first in priority but let's see when I can get my thoughts together to type something that makes sense xD.

Meanwhile this will be here for both of us lol. Please make yourself comfortable and would you like memes?

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ
pjytlñhfñksfjgnm dfmghkdhldk

March 21, 2021 23:07:27  #2

Re: High time we got one of these ~ Chat thread for Time and Spec

Yeah, go ahead and post what you like

Ask me whatever!

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

March 21, 2021 23:47:32  #3

Alrightyyy!

Uh right now the main two things are:
The pirate thread we're trying to do with Galaxian
and I had some stuff to mention/discuess/ask about the TMG and Martin, since I was also talking with Galaxian about that.

For the thread I'm trying to think of things that the group can do, so, hehehe I guess I'll tell you if I have an idea that's good enough to share xD. Did you have any ideas?

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

March 21, 2021 23:48:12  #4

Ah yeah I wanted to tell you too that sometimes I'm better at talking stuff on actual chat, so if you're ever free or something just go ahead and tell me and I'll see if I can get on xD

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

March 22, 2021 00:06:25  #5

Yeah, I've been talking with Galaxian a bit with TMG/Clocktower story stuff.

I told Galaxian this but a random thought that's most likely bad/not going to work is Buying stuff? Specifically Pirate stuff? Buying a Ship?

I'll keep that in mind!

Time

March 22, 2021 01:10:52  #6

Ah, coolio!
xD This might sound weird but may I ask what you were talking about :3

Buying a ship? The idea's interesting, but what would they buy a ship for xD.
When you said that, I thought of them getting a smaller boat and going for a ride?
Also I guess it depends on what kind of stuff they want to/could buy, since I guess that being pirates, they can also get some stuff as loot from previous and future raids.

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

March 22, 2021 11:07:04  #7

Stuff that's not likely to happen bc I don't ever feel like writing lol. Just how will Time be at the ending of the story, and exactly where the story ends and stuff.
I'm kinda thinking that maybe I should instead of going for a normal, chapter by chapter thing, I should just highlight the big moments and then fill it in if I want to.

Idk, just a random thought.
Yeah, and going fishing or something?
True. We can do something related with loot and stuff, possibly.

Time

March 22, 2021 11:28:13  #8

Oof,,, But I'm interested xD so if you ever feel like writing and posting it then I'll nyoom over to read it first of all xDDD
Well, the way you write is up to you! I don't think there's any "writing way" you have to specifically follow. So just go for whatever feels more comfortable for ya.

Sometimes random thoughts are interesting, hehehe. 
Going fishing sounds neat! How would we narrate it though (I've only been fishing like once or twice I think lol and I only caught a stick xD), since it would be maybe just talking? We'd have to figure out something for them to talk about.

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

March 22, 2021 11:39:42  #9

Yeah, I know it's up to me, though again, I just need to get motivated first.

Yeah, the problem is when you're fishing, it's a lot of sitting around and just talking. Which doesn't give too much rp sustenance. Galaxian agrees with this statement. Maybe they're trying to catch a certain thing?
Any ideas with going through loot or whatever?

Time

March 22, 2021 11:53:01  #10

Thennnnnn I'm here selfishly hoping you'll get motivation soon xD
Jk, take your time. I know you're a busy person :>.

I dunno, if something to talk about pops up, then I'd try to go with the flow.
For some reason I thought they could go to a fair or something but Galaxian told me that they probably don't want to go out in public so much so as to not be recognized. So uhhhhhm I'm not sure of what things they can do without getting recognized xD
Actually wouldn't it be fun if the thread goes nicely and at some point they actually have to run because someone recognizes them??? Idk lol I'm just saying random things now
Loot... hmm, I feel that could be interesting, but let me think of what they could do with loot xD

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

March 22, 2021 12:11:08  #11

Hmm idk too much on being recognized. Sometimes I kinda just want a bit of a casual thread, you know? Though the thought of them being recognized is kinda interesting

Time

March 22, 2021 12:22:12  #12

I mean, casual's good. I get what you mean and anyways I think we're aiming for something a bit more "fluff-ish" so it wouldn't be the main point of the thread.

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

March 22, 2021 13:13:25  #13

Yeah. I need a bit of fluff atm. But still a good idea, maybe to use for later or to use not as the main focus.

Time

March 23, 2021 08:57:36  #14

Ack I missed the reply here lol sorry

Fluff is good xD I like it too.
Galaxian let me know of the idea for a theme park! I guess we're doing that now xD
Meanwhile I'll see if I can try to come up with something extra or something lol idk maybe it would be more fun with more stuff for them to do?
Perhaps at some point they can actually go fishing like you suggested, since I like that idea too.!

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

March 23, 2021 14:12:45  #15

They can just kinda do whatever at the park, yeah. I heard about the want of a more water park place, and I'm down with that. Like, what about a water park/theme park by the sea/bay like Sea World California?

Last edited by Time (March 23, 2021 14:13:14)

Time

March 23, 2021 15:03:29  #16

This is sounding really fun xD I'm getting all excited already!
I guess we're doing a water park then :D. Idk I've never been to a water park though, so let's see where this goes lol. I'd love to go to Seaworld one day, though! Have you been there?

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

March 23, 2021 16:38:05  #17

Well, tbh SeaWorld is more like a water theme park than a water park, but yeah I've been there a lot when I was younger. I can give good details, I think.

Time

March 23, 2021 17:04:21  #18

Woahhhhh :000 Lucky xD
I'll trust you to give details, if you don't mind :3

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

March 23, 2021 19:09:31  #19

I mean, I live kinda close by, so I would think it makes sense. I can make those descriptions!

Time

March 23, 2021 22:37:39  #20

That's really cool xDDD lucky x2, dude! 
Uh I used to live near to what was an "amusement park", but to be honest it was more like an arcade for younger children and maybe a bit of a fair too? It's really small (like, one block large maximum, and it's got a roof and stuff) and we haven't been there since COVID struck :/ but I have fond memories of being there several times when I was really young :3.

Thank you! Also, I like the way you write, so this is going to be a treat xD Seeing you write descriptions!! Heck yeah!

Alright, so there's something I wanted to ask that's related to the TMG and Martin. I'm not sure if our electricity's going to fail tonight again lol but if it does then, well I'm going to have to send my question tomorrow xD. If not, then I'll see if I can send it in a while or later tonight. Sorry hehehhe it's just that sometimes it takes me a bit to be able to form my thoughts into something that kinda makes sense.

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

March 23, 2021 23:02:43  #21

Yeah, Ik right? Very lucky. Though that kinda sucks :/

Really? I didn't know that I had specific enough writing to be interesting. Thank you!

Don't worry, take your time. I can wait. Though big oof with that electricity stuff.

Time

March 23, 2021 23:05:51  #22

Well, now you know! that there's someone who's excited about reading the stuff you write xD it's very unique, and I like your style.

Yeah, I'll try to not take too long. 
Idk today out electricity went out like four times and that's horrible because my laptop doesn't work if it's not connected to an outlet xD. I think we'll complain to our provider. 

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

March 23, 2021 23:12:11  #23

Unique style huh *squints* surrreee...

Yeah. Big oof. Go ahead and complain yes.

Time

March 23, 2021 23:13:59  #24

Yes you have a unique style xD don't doubt that!

Alright, let's see if I can reply to some more threads to clear my mind of RP responsibilities and then I'll type here!

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

March 23, 2021 23:19:31  #25

Alrighty, Alrighty.

Yeah, got you. I'll just be chilling, dw

Time

March 24, 2021 00:27:19  #26

Ok, here! I'm sorry for making you wait and also for making it seem like I was going to type some kinda grand, awesome, beautiful paragraph thing xD. This might be disappointing.

Anyways, alright. So, with Galaxian, we were talking about Martin and stuff. There was this question that came up and to be honest I've been wondering about it for several months now.
How did Martin die? I mean, I'm almost sure that Time/Amadeus was the one to kill him along with the rest of the Thaohals before he himself died. But the problem here is that I'm not sure of how this event happened! Maybe you can give me some more details about it? 
Because, the thing is that maybe Amadeus probably didn't have a strong reason to murder Martin. I mean, I don't think Martin would have straight out attacked him, cause he actually kinda looked up to Amadeus even though they didn't have a close relationship.
Tbh, Martin wasn't very close to most from the family.

Btw I headcanon that Martin never got along well with Ignas even though Martin admires his magic skills lol. You agree with this headcanon? Idk I'd like to hear what Ignas thinks about Martin (if you know), or maybe that can wait because I know they haven't talked or interacted much in the roleplay.

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

March 24, 2021 09:19:00  #27

How did Martin die?
Who knows, to be honest. It can be very up and open for debate. He might have been simply caught in the crossfire, as a human shield or something, idk. How about you decide, actually?

The basic summary of leading up to the fall of the Guild is essentially kinda a redemption arc, or a partial redemption arc for Amadeus, as he increasingly goes more and more against the ideals of the Guild. Which are assumed to be more selfish and greedy. I can't give too many details, because tbh, I don't actually know myself with how it happened, because I guess it would be planning for the Clocktower if I ever write it.

I agree. Ignas isn't really the kindest to weaker people. He looks down on him like most of the guild does. Ignas is kind of a replication of the older members in the Guild.

Last edited by Time (March 24, 2021 09:20:29)

Time

March 24, 2021 13:34:07  #28

Yeah that's similar to what Galaxian suggested. I like the idea that someone used him as a human shield. It's also cause I think that Martin wasn't very sure of what was going on through all the commotion and just tried to help until he sees people dying and he figures out who's being targeted and he's just *insert surprised Pikachu meme*. And to be honest hehehe it's not like I have a completely solid idea for this, but I mentioned the following: since he wasn't directly attacking Amadeus, Martin's death was probably just really really bad luck. Like, he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time (along with everyone else apparently) and it just happened. But also, because of my thoughts, I'm pretty sure that Amadeus was the direct cause of death and Martin is now bitter for that even with other factors included. 
So, please give me confirmation for that last thought! It can't be canon if you don't say it is xD.
The thing is that my thought for the death would kinda carry over to the present, that when Martin finds out Time is alive, he's not going to be very happy about that. And that can be used for stuff. I think it can be used. Idk.
(Lowkey hope this makes sense because I just typed it up like in a few minutes and I'm probably forgetting some details/info I wanted to point out and ask about XD)

Ooh, interesting! So, redemption. But Amadeus ended up dying anyways. 
The details, well, mood xD. Sometimes it's fun to think up details and other times it's annoying.

I don't know but I have this thought that Ignas is probably going to grow up to be a very sour adult xD
I mean he's already an adult, but a young one. I meant more, like, an older adult.

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

March 24, 2021 22:38:50  #29

That would be ok and cool. I'm ok with Amadeus being a direct cause of death. However, what do you think about that? Like Amadeus shot a spell and someone pulled Martin as a human shield? Or the other way around?

Ignas is pretty sour yeah.

Time

March 25, 2021 00:38:36  #30

Okay, thanks!
Well I think I'm really going for the option GalaxE suggested. That is, the human shield thing. Because I had an idea for that :3. Of course, Martin wouldn't have done that on purpose, so this someone just selfishly pulled him in.
I have to mention to keep this in mind: despite wanting to be useful to the Guild's purposes and stuff, Martin did not and would never have attacked Amadeus out of his own will back then.
By the way, I sorta wonder what kind of spell it was that actually killed Martin, but it's not a very important detail. I'm also just wondering if he died straight away or if he stayed there for a while before actually dying

Ignas is lemon-flavored xD.

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

Board footera