HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 22, 2021 20:33:29  #31

Re: (Elaine's intro) You suddenly received an invitation...

Galaxian stays in place, slightly translucent as he waits for the wish deity to figure out that if they don't answer, he's under no cues and thus no obligation to help them. And also that they technically did answer with that thought of theirs.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

March 22, 2021 22:47:46  #32

Upon noticing Galaxian turn slightly translucent, Frances stopped "Sir? Are you ok?" is this like a normal god thing? It's the first time we've hosted deities...

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
----------------------------------------
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

March 22, 2021 23:48:51  #33

Galaxian flashes a grin back in Frances's direction that's supposed to mean "Yes." No, it's not normal for most any deity but it's very normal for Galaxian.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 23, 2021 09:50:55  #34

"Then, perhaps you should keep this 'Marsh' away from here to preserve the castle's peace."

Allen said nothing, but he went along with Dalia as they followed Frances.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

March 23, 2021 10:00:38  #35

Technically it's more the host's fault than Marsh's, for trying to make them wear that dress, Galaxian points out to Dalia telepathically out of nothing other than an urge to be annoying to her for some reason.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 23, 2021 10:02:50  #36

Judging by the goddess's expression, she did get irked by the comment even though she didn't reply.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

March 23, 2021 12:34:01  #37

Anyways, Frances just quietly led everyone up to the throne room. It was a huge circular room, the floor had a marbled pattern made up of different types of crystals and gems, and the walls were made of quartz with flecks of gold embedded in it. The domed ceiling was made up of what appears to be stained glass, painting the entire room in colorful lights. On the far side of the room, opposite to the door, there's a over hang, balcony like area, that had a throne on it. A pair of marbled stairs with golden handrails led up to the throne area. Towards the sides of the room were tables full of food, it was like an extremely posh free-for-all buffet. A large chandelier hung from the center of the ceiling  and the middle of the room was left relatively open, presumably as a dance floor. Servants stood by the side of the room, near the door, their heads bowed down, though a couple of them stole a few curious glances at the deities.

Frances held the door open for everyone to enter "Please help yourselves honored guests, and if you have any questions feel free to ask one of the servants."

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

March 23, 2021 12:57:33  #38

"Nice! Free food!" Ark rushes over to the buffet, grabs a plate, and starts piling food on it.

(i miss buffets so much. you could get jello and noodles on one plate. one plate. darn you covid)

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

March 23, 2021 17:53:41  #39

(Imagine being allowed to have jello. And that's on having a nutritionist mom, can't have anything "unhealthy")
(I haven't had funyuns in years and I miss them so much)

As Frances was about to leave, Marsh enters the room. they're in a nice deep blue suit with a white undershirt and a blue bowtie, there were also a few gold accents here and there, probably Elaine's doing. It seems they've escaped the dreaded fate that is the poofy pink dress Elaine had suggested earlier. Frances seemed surprised at their arrival "I thought you left..."
"Like your pesky little queen would ever leave. Anyways, she's waiting for you downstairs, your room on the second floor." Marsh tugged uncomfortably at their collar "who in the world would wear this kind of thing, cod it's so stuffy." They mumbled to themselves.
Marsh was about to walk away when Frances stopped them, "Oh one last thing before I go Marsh. I do wish you'd put on some nice music for our guests." 
"Why are you so polite, geez, Elli can learn a thing or two from you." Marsh grants the wish, and soft classical music starts coming from seemingly nowhere.
They made a beeline straight for the most secluded corner (or more like area cause it was a round room) they could find and hoped to cod no one bothered them. They were only here because Elaine used her puppy eyes and Marsh is apparently weaker than they thought they were.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

March 23, 2021 22:33:01  #40

Dalia disdainfully stared at Marsh until the other went to their 'corner'. At least their suit looked decent, thought she.
She grimaced when she saw Ark getting his heap of food. Did that god not have manners? Maybe she should have stayed at home. One thing for sure, she was criticizing everyone with her sight and her face clearly showed it.

Meanwhile, Allen was more focused on the surroundings. He admired the way the room was designed. And even though he wasn't hungry at the moment, the buffet tables really caught his attention. 

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

March 24, 2021 06:42:13  #41

Ark finishes getting food, then proceeds to go find a table. Surprisingly, his plate appears to not have that much food on it.

Axel
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

March 24, 2021 09:10:09  #42

"Suit. Okay. No dresses." Chronos looked over at Nagesh. "I'll bring Stella. Make sure she knows that she needs to wear something nice, she'll be able to figure something out herself." She maneuvered her wheelchair. "I'll go get dressed and find my crutches."

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

March 24, 2021 09:22:23  #43

Time nods, "Need any help? I can do one of those magic clothing changes, and get your crutches."

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

March 24, 2021 10:56:39  #44

(I think imma just wait a bit for more people to arrive before I have elaine show up to do her big "I'm better than you all" speech)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

March 24, 2021 11:01:02  #45

(Honestly, this is pretty much who you're going to get.)

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 24, 2021 11:02:38  #46

((@Time let's do a fancy timeskip to where they just arrive just to make this easier agsjhka))

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

March 24, 2021 11:03:10  #47

(hdsjfhsjf then Imma wait for time and chronos to show up bc as of now there's like...only three deities at the party)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

March 24, 2021 11:06:35  #48

"I will be meet you there," Nagesh tells Chronos. "I trust if chaos immediately erupts at the party, Time will react and return immediately. Therefore, I should hopefully have the least amount of service available at the beginning, and hopefully not at the end as well." And with a smile, he starts out the door to look for Stella and tell her to wear something fancy. Fancy that he couldn't actually show an example himself, but for some reason he felt like this was a scenario where he either didn't need to put that much thought into his clothing or if he did, it wouldn't matter anyways. Well, they would see how it went. 

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 24, 2021 12:20:27  #49

To be honest, Time would probably stay to attempt to first try to get some order, though he'd probably want Chronos and Stella to return.

Time

March 24, 2021 12:25:07  #50

Chronos came back surprisingly quickly. She was wearing a white dress shirt, navy blue vest, and similarly colored dress pants. As usual she had her pocketwatch around her neck, though her hat was missing and she'd pulled her hair up into a ponytail. Stella followed behind in a short blue dress. "I'm ready," she said.

March 24, 2021 22:30:05  #51

Time nodded, and let's just say with a quick snap and some magic, they popped over to Elaine's palace, assumingly around the back of the group.

Time

March 25, 2021 11:42:39  #52

Chronos almost lost her balance from the sudden teleportation, something she wasn't quite used to at the moment, but got her crutches in place. She looked around. "Nice place," she said, mostly to herself.

March 26, 2021 00:22:24  #53

Just a few moments after Time and Chronos’ arrival, Elaine enters her heels clicking on the marbled floor, lucky timing. She’s in a huge floor length ball gown, light pink with rubies strung all over. Her hair is in an intricate braid, sparkling gold weaving in between the strands and a heavy crystal crown sits atop her head, glittering in the colorful light. Dripping in diamonds and gold, she looks every part the royal that she is.

Frances followed closely behind her. He’s changed into a white dress shirt with a light pink vest and white pants, his entire outfit is topped off with a ruby red jacket and a couple of diamonds and gold accents here and there. His hair is also in a braid now, but it’s just a normal braid unlike the one Elaine has.

The door shuts loudly once the duo arrives and Elaine clears her throat dramatically, talking loudly while making her way towards the throne. “As I’m sure you all know, I’m Elaine Valentine, Queen of Edona and eventual queen of, well, everything..” Marsh facepalms in the ‘corner’ she’s going to say something stupid “...so, I’ve invited you all today to celebrate my second month of being a deity, and to make a proposal. If you choose to surrender to me now, and declare yourself one of my loyal subjects, then all would be well, but if you refuse then one cannot blame me for using force. Of course I can’t fathom why you would not accept my offer, ruling over the gods was simply just a matter of time, I would just prefer it to be sooner than later. So what do you guys say? Bow to me now or bow to me later?” By the end of her little speech of entitlement, she’s sitting on her throne, looking like she belongs up there, like she was born on that throne. A confident smile on her face as if she’s just given the deities a once in a lifetime opportunity.

During her entire speech, Marsh has been frantically gesturing at Frances and trying to get him to shut her up before she does even more damage to everyone’s first impressions of her but Frances, of course, ignores them. He just followed Elaine and stood by her right hand side once she sat down, wearing a poker face the entire time. Marsh wants to go up there and slap her because they literally talked about this right before they invited everyone. “No egotistical, superiority complex, ‘I’m better than everyone’ stuff” was what they literally just agreed on before everyone got here.

(ngl writing Elaine made me lowkey wanna punch myself because I don't like those egotistical people who are actually egotistical, like the type of people who aren't joking, they just actually think they're better than everyone. I wanna punch one of them, I wanna punch Elaine.)
(Also yes it took me like an entire day to think up of a response bc brain fried and braincells gone)

Last edited by Silverphoenix580 (March 26, 2021 00:23:58)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

March 26, 2021 00:31:00  #54

Galaxian actually doesn't say anything. He's not even in the room yet, having decided to ignore orders, but he starts laughing from where he is like Elaine said a really bad knock-knock joke. 
He's mostly laughing because he somewhat expected this, but also because he thinks it's funny that she seems to think the group of less than 10 deities represents all the deities. Not to mention, he doesn't think any will actually agree. At least, it just seems funny she'd intended to say it to a loyalty god. Hilarious.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 26, 2021 00:40:39  #55

Oh no...
Allen did nothing but raise his eyebrows just a tiny bit. He could care less for the goddess's intentions, but he knew it wouldn't sit well with his sister.

Dalia had admired Elaine's clothing choice, but now she looks as if she can't decide between taking offense for the bold statement or simply looking unamused. She crossed her arms. Maybe not answering would show her thoughts more clearly.
But in the end, she couldn't hold herself back completely. "And why should we bow down to you, a rookie goddess, of all people and beings who hold the rank of 'deity'?"

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

March 26, 2021 06:54:55  #56

Ark, after hearing Elaine's declaration, has started choking. He slams his fist against his chest a few times, coughs, then starts laughing. "She thinks-" He breaks down in laughter. 

Axel
I aten't dead

March 26, 2021 10:11:22  #57

Time shoved his hands into his pockets, "What does being one of your subjects entail? What are your domains?" He thought it to be almost a joke that a rookie deity would declare this. Almost. Because Time takes matters like this seriously actually. Maybe this Elaine person could be unfathomably powerful.

Time

March 26, 2021 12:53:17  #58

(The fact the literally all of them started laughing is making me laugh irl help)

Chronos started to make a "pfft" noise before slapping her hand over her face. She tried not to laugh too hard, but failed miserably. Gripping Time's shoulder for support with one hand, she managed to keep herself balanced. Mostly.

March 26, 2021 12:59:41  #59

((Elaine: Bow to me, your overlord
The Gods: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhckuhUxcgA))

Axel
I aten't dead

March 26, 2021 13:14:29  #60

(put that on the meme thread now)

Board footera